All Comments on 'Suzi's Shopping Trip'

by davidwriter

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
collector57collector57over 18 years ago
What a great start!

Congratulations on a very hot first story, and one on my favorite topic. I'm looking forward to many more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Liked it

I enjoyed what you have, but it's too short. Keep it going though and thanks for submitting it.

louienohiolouienohioover 18 years ago
thumbs up

Yours is the best story I have read here on Lit in a while. Sure, it's not perfect. Hell, the title has a grammatical error. But I like the one scene display, as things develop. The tease draws us in, and as we read, we hope...but there really is no sex in this story.

The only thing negative was the remark that she was not a trophy wife. That remark was not necessary to the story, and played down her image. When writing, when someone is not drop dead beautiful, simply don't mention it at all. The rest of your comments about her were favorable.

Tales like this can be slowed down and expanded with added dialogue. For her to describe herself, for example, at the crowded beach topless...that would have added spice.

Don GrampaDon Grampaover 18 years ago
GREAT STORY !!!!!!!!!!

Well told story. You got this old fart hard. I'll read your other story ASAP. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Congratulations

I read this with pleasure and then your older entries. I much preferred this latest one - you've got better - and I look forward to you taking it forward.

NookiehunterNookiehunteralmost 18 years ago
The Wayward Cock

There is nothing as exciting, embarrassing or as impossible to control as my cock's reaction to a beautiful and provacative woman. It grows, gets hard and there is not a damned thing I can do about it except think about a target for the cock to pursue. Women love to make a man uncomfortable in this way.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
yowzersi

LOL! something like i did just a few weeks ago but instead of pussy i exposed my tits. like accidentally. nipples all hard and long. then when i was in the kitchen my husband's coolague could see me but my husband could not and i released both my tits and played with them and even sucked them like i was all horny. then i masturbated a little. like a quickie coz i'm too horny.

johnthepostmanjohnthepostmanover 15 years ago
very good

loved it. You have a natural skill with building sexual tension. I'm reading this on an iPod touch in bed next to my sleeping wife and I think I might have to wake her for a quick fuck right now. Thanks

ErotonautErotonautalmost 12 years ago
Great opening chapter

Please write part two. We need to know whether Suzi is just a cocktease, if John actually knows what she's up to and just how much David is prepared to risk for a chance at getting into her panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Commending

David is the luckiest man alive.......

I hope Suzi, David and John are friends for life.....

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Be careful may be the operative word

Hope for your sake, and theirs, that they are both on the same page. My husband and I do this quite a lot but we are both fully into it. Good luck xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

So hot! love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sounds like my first wife. She was very good at giving upskirt shots to guys and making them hard. She would wear sheer pantyhose or pantyhose with the crotch cut out and flash her naked pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent!!!... Part 2 please...

olblueyesolblueyes29 days ago

what a great teasing story! well written, very erotic,,liked it very much, short and sweet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavidwriter@davidwriter
909 Followers
What can I say, other than I am really just your average warm-hearted nice guy. I do have an active imagination, and sometimes stories spring from it - some of which are on here. I think the old cliche 'sex is all in the mind' has a literal truth to it (otherwise these chat ro...