Suzy Matron Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never been anywhere near a pussy before and now I was being asked to kiss one and Matron showed no signs of telling me what to do. She looked as if she was in her own little world. Her eyes were closed and she was toying with her nipples and twisting them to cause her as much moisture as she could. I did what I thought was best and hoped that it would be alright.

I kissed my way down her abdomen until I was looking at her pussy. I was fascinated. It was the first pussy that I had ever seen. It was covered in downy blonde hair and it looked just like a crinkled pair of lips. I decided that the best way to approach this was to treat it like the lips that I had just kissed. I started pecking at the lips and then I decided to run my tongue up and down the lips that I saw.

I got my tongue and I began to lick the lips in turn. I then moved and inserted my tongue into her pussy. Matron grabbed my head and took me deeper into her pussy. I knew that I must be doing this right because of what she was doing to me. She was almost suffocating me she was holding me that tight to her pussy. I kissed her pussy as long as I could then she came all over my face.

"Lick again please." She said.

Her hole was open and it was red and inflammed and bubbling with juice. I stuck my tongue in and tasted it and it was not too bad. I then began to lap at her inner soul. I stuck my tongue in as deep as I could. God she tasted wonderful. If all women tasted like this then I was in for sexual heaven as I grew up although all I wanted to be was here with this older woman.

I licked in and out of her pussy when she began to spasm. I did not know what I had done but suddenly she produced more juice and covered my face.

"Boy you have just given me my second orgasm and not many men have done that." She said.

She then reached down and with her hand she pulled her little hood up and exposed what she told me was called a clit. She told me to lick at it. To me it was like a mini cock. About an inch long and just as thick. I did as I was told. I began to lick at it and Matron seemed to like this more than having her pussy licked. I decided to treat it like I did the nipples and gave it a bite and then another bite a little harder. This did it for Matron. She rose off the bed and had another spasm. This time longer and louder than the last one.

"God you are good." She said.

"Are you sure that you are still a virgin?" She asked.

"Yes Matron." I replied.

"I am doing what you tell me."

"In that case you are one hell of a learner and lover and this is definitely going to be the start of something good."

"Now have you still got that erection?" She asked.

"Yes Matron." I replied.

"Good let's make use of it."

She spread her legs and held her pussy open.

"I want that cock of yours in my pussy. I want you to ease it in quite slowly because it is quite big and although I am quite wet I have not had a cock for quite a while and I am probably a bit tight down there."

With that she spread her legs and lifted her thighs up and off the bed. I was not sure what I was doing but I used some degree of logic. There was a hole and I had a stick and it made sense that the stick went in the hole.

I moved forward and stuck my cock at the entrance to her hole. I slowly pushed in. She was indeed tight but I felt sure that she would be looser by the time that I had finished. Inch by inch I fed my cock into her pussy until I was fuly imbedded in her. My groin was against her groin. She was crying with pleasure and turned to me and said.

"Now move it in and out. You can be as hard and as rough as you like. I like it hard and fast but I shall let you go at the pace that you want because I want you to savour your first time because this day will never happen again."

I decided that I would start nice and slowly. I pulled my cock out until it touched the lips of her pussy and then I plunged it back in again. I did this for a few minutes and then I quickened my pace. Matron took her legs and wrapped them around my waist to draw me deeper into her. Once she had done that I was trapped and gone were the ideas of me doing things at my own pace. I had no choice. I had to move harder and faster into her. I was getting a sweat on as I fucked her but it was worth it. My sweat was dripping onto her chest and dropping between her breasts making her cleavage glean.

I began to fuck her harder and faster and was soon going so fast that my eyes began to glaze over. I had never known pleasure like it and I hoped that I would get to experience it more and more often. If someone had told me sex was this good I would have pushed one of the girls that I had been out with before. After about twenty minutes I felt the spunk rise in my cock. I screamed out loud and unloaded my cumm into Matrons pussy. At the same time she came and we collapsed on top of one another.

I let my cock rest there for a while then I pulled out and laid flat on my back on the bed. Matron approached and said.

"Can I have a cuddle?"

I lifted her head and put it on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her and snugged her deep into me. We fell asleep like that and we were still like that in the morning. I woke and managed to get myself free from Matron. I went and had a shower and got dressed. By the time I had finished all this Matron was up. She was in the kitchen making breakfast.

When I walked in she was making some toast and had her back to me. All I was focused on was her arse. It was amazing and I immediately got an erection. I suddenly felt like the man of the house.

"Matron take that housecoat off so that I can see your naked body."

I was amazed when she stopped making the toast and began to unbelt the housecoat that she was wearing. I watched as it floated to the floor and she stood there naked. God she was sexy and I could do with some sex prior to doing my exams. I looked at my watch and saw that I still had an hour to spare.

I walked up to her and put my arms around her waist. I ran my hands over her abdomen and I made my way up to the glorious breasts that she had. I took the flesh in my hands and massaged them and I as I did I could feel the nipples begin to grow. On the side of the sink were a couple of pegs. I did not know if she did this on purpose but there was only the two of them. I picked one up and applied it to her first nipple. She let out a gasp as the pain shot through her. I did this to the second nipple and she was crying.

"Are you in pain?" I asked.

"Yes pleasure and pain." She said.

"Good you will keep them on all day." I said.

"But I have a staff meeting." She said.

"I said you will keep them on all day."

"Yes sir." She said.

It was as if it was a quid pro quo situation because she then turned to me and said.

"I want you to fuck me from behind."

I did not know what she meant .

"Do not worry I will show you." She said.

She walked away from the sink and placed herself at the table. Meanwhile I had dropped my trousers and underpants and let them pool around me on the floor. I had an erection and I masturbated it to get it to its full length. It was straining to get into some pussy. Matron I then noticed had pulled her arse cheeks apart and I could see her pussy.

"Can you see what to do?" She said.

Oh God I could see what to do. I took my cock in my hands and walked towards her. God I loved to see her spread arse cheeks. I could see her asre hole and I thought I would like a go at that one day. I placed my cock between her thighs and it naturally found its way to its target. She was so wet she drew me in. I slid into her pussy and began to fuck her. In and and out I slid. I could not resist what I did next. I slapped her arse as hard as I could a couple of times.

"You are naughty Matron. Say it." I said.

I am a naughty Matron and I deserve to be punished." She responded.

I spanked her a couple of more times and watched her buttocks redden.

I fucked her for a good twenty minutes before I unloaded my cumm into her pussy. She came as I came. We were as one. It was fantastic. This was just getting better. I stayed in her pussy for a while and she came again and again as her breasts rubbed against the wooden table. Finally I pulled out of her and got dressed. I turned her round and gave her a kiss.

"I shall see you later Matron. Remember to keep those pegs on all day and I hope they hurt and cause you to orgasm."

"I shall keep them on all day I promise." She said.

"Good luck with your exams. Will you be home for lunch? I can make you a sandwich."

"Yes I think I will come back to the cottage." I said.

With that I was gone.

12