Svetlana in Olive Drab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They still hadn't moved forward, but Pete looked at Natalia and smiled, "Thank you for saying yes. I'm pretty sure that I heard you say yes in there someplace.

Let's get home and put Svetlana in the barn. I think we've got some plans to make. You can get out of the suit that you hate and we can take the jeep into town to a restaurant later. What do you think?"

"I think I want to kiss you for only the suit part," She laughed, "Let's go."

----------------------

Epilogue

The evening was a warm one, not long after dusk, and the waves rolled in to hiss gently against the sand. There was a bit of a wind up, but it was only a deterrent to the mosquitoes.

Here and there along the strand, one could see the odd bonfire, but to hear the noises of the people near them, one had to really strain to listen.

Natalia strolled along the water's edge with her arm around her new husband until they were next to the sunken remains of a huge tree there in the sand. No one really knew where it had come from, though it had been there forever as long as anyone could tell.

She'd had her hair the same way for so long now, that once they'd decided everything, she'd let her hair grow out and it all came together as they were nearing the first anniversary of the terrible day that they'd met.

She hadn't wanted to even be in the country then, and so they'd planned this as a way to celebrate how far they'd come. She'd had her hair braided and extensions put in that hung far down her back. It was a different look for her and she liked it.

She liked it for the way that it seemed to get her noticed. She loved it for the way that she could transfer that to Pete just by showing her gentle affection for him.

She stopped in the darkness and Pete looked at her with raised eyebrows. "I was having a manicure this morning, and the girl doing it said that she liked my hair and the color. I said that it was my natural color for all of my life, but that now I had to help it a little. I surprised her with my age and she told me something that is not told to touristas very much.

This tree has always been used by local women. They bring their boys here if they want a little fun standing up. It is supposed to be good luck if the boy is one that they wish to marry. I laughed and said that I already had the one and she said that it was still supposed to bring good luck."

She smiled and shrugged as she untied her bikini bottom and leaned over the log to look back at him. "I already have my luck, but I want you anyway, Pete."

He smiled and she sighed as she felt him press against her for a long moment before he began to slide in. He reached for her hips then and as he slid the rest of the way in, she sighed and told him that she loved him.

The way that he felt as he nudged her mound reminded her for the briefest moment of her first time on the shore of the Black Sea and what a non-event that had been.

But this was a man and not a young fool. She felt his hands on her and he still amazed her with his touch, as though it was the first time between them. He caressed her in many places and it still astounded her because it was never predictable at all to her. She moaned softly and settled into pushing back against him, loving the soft slap of him against her bottom.

She wasn't sure how long it went on, but she knew that it was for a good long while. She came three times, though the last was the one, she decided. The first two were really nice, but it had been the third which had caused her to groan loudly.

His hands held her hips tightly then and she just went with it, looking back and falling for him all over again. She felt him harden further and then she felt his contractions and she knew that she was getting what he had for her.

Times like this were the only real times when Natalia regretted their age -- because right then, she'd have loved to grow a baby out of their love for each other.

She smiled back warmly and groaned how she loved him so, trying to work a little more juice out of him anyway.

When he was ready, he slipped out of her and hugged her for long minutes before she re-tied her bikini and they walked back to their cabin.

THE END

1...456789