Swan of a Different Color

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rope had already risen almost out of reach. The spunky superheroine jumped for it, arms and legs scissoring at empty air as she momentarily reflected that it was a long, long way to the ground...an instant later her hands latched onto the rope! She twisted her wrist, deftly winding it around her bracelet to help her keep a firm grip.

Victory looked up (she didn't think her stomach could stand looking down). All this time she had expected that the villains had rappelled into the 44th floor from the roof, or perhaps from a helicopter (although thinking about it now, she hadn't heard any engines). Now she was completely astounded to see the end of the black rope simply vanish into thin air about fifty feet above her! As far as she could tell, she was hanging from nothing at all!

As the wind blew Victory's long chestnut brown tresses around her face, the rope above her steadily disappeared, foot by foot, into apparent nothingness. The courageous superheroine held on, reasoning that the rope had to go somewhere. Suddenly she seemed to pass through a kind of shimmering plane and found herself inside a long metal room. The rope she was hanging onto was attached to a winch fastened to the ceiling. Looking down, she could see the Pinnacle Tower through a square hatchway.

It must be some kind of aircraft with a holographic invisibility screen! She marveled, even Hasselhoff Electronics was only in early R&D for such tech.

Two of Black Swan's henchmen were standing nearby, working the winch. "Ah, here's Bo finally," one of them was saying. "Hey! You ain't Bo..."

Seizing the element of surprise, Victory cocked a fist and clocked the thug in the jaw! Twisting the other way, she leap-frogged onto the second man's shoulders, locking her exquisite legs around his neck and toppling him to the floor. She, however landed gracefully in a catlike crouch, pausing to take stock of where she was.

"Welcome to my Aerie, Victory!" called Black Swan, standing on a raised catwalk twenty or thirty feet away. "An experimental airship I liberated recently from its manufacturer. My refuge from the stress of city life."

The room was roughly fifteen feet wide and must have been nearly forty long, with narrow doors on either end. The dull metal walls curved upward and outward from the floor to the ceiling, with structural ribs showing at intervals. The bulkheads were crammed with machinery and equipment lockers. Behind her were stowed four long, torpedo-shaped things with propellers and fold-up wings, like flying drones.

"It's nice," Victory straightened, facing the villainess. "It could use a couple of throw rugs, maybe some plants..."

"I must admit that you are full of surprises," the villainess said dryly, her eyes wandering to the superheroine's skimpy white panties. "Although, not TOO many surprises."

Scowling, Victory blushed and tried (but failed) to nonchalantly cover herself. The two leering henchmen got up and backed away to a respectful distance.

"All in a day's work for me," Victory spat. "Why don't you and your boys give up before I get really ticked off?"

Black Swan threw back her head and laughed, the musical sound echoing in the metal chamber. "You know, cheri, I think that I would really enjoy seeing you ticked off! Shall we do it?" She climbed over the railing and spread her wings, launching herself through the air at her.

Chapter 6

Bourne on her wings, the Black Swan came skimming through the air at the heroine. At the last second she pulled up short and kicked with both feet. Victory brought up her bracelets to deflect the blow, but with her momentum, the impact was enough to knock her slender frame backwards. The purple-clad girl tumbled across the floor, coming within a whisker of falling out the open hatchway. Casting a quick, nervous glance she realized then that the airship was moving; Capitol City was no longer underneath them.

Victory regained her feet as the ebony-clad villainess swooped in again. Razor-sharp talons flashed against unbreakable bracelets as the young heroine parried again and again. Jordin cried out in pain as one got past her defenses, scoring a hit! A thin line of blood appeared on Victory's high-boned cheek as her opponent retreated, black wings lifting her out of reach.

"Oooh first blood to me!" Black Swan hooted, tiny miniskirt flapping around her hips as she hovered just out of reach. "The Centurion is always going on about how dangerous you are! And now I see that it was all just hot air!"

"Get your scrawny butt down here and say that!" Victory fumed.

Taking a run against the curved wall on her left, she rebounded off of it, twisting her lithe, athletic body in mid-air as she reached for the Swan's smooth tanned legs.

"You'll have to catch me first!" the dark-haired woman taunted, pulling a little higher at the last second. As Victory reached the top of her arc, the Swan dropped, her gorgeous gams locking around the young superheroine's slim waist from behind, her hands seizing her slender arms and pulling them behind her. "Ah but now I have YOU!"

Victory struggled but the Black Swan dropped them quickly toward the floor, arms and legs locked. The heroine had no way to brace herself and was driven face and chest into the metal floor. The young heroine squirmed, dazed and restrained. Swan's gauntlets seemed to enhance her strength greatly, though not quite up to Victory's level, with the added leverage and Victory's dazed state, it was enough.

"Ooooh you are so beautiful when you are angry," the villainess teased, grinding her spandex-clad body against Victory's delectable rear end.

"You haven't seen anything yet!" the heroine hissed, managing to get her feet underneath them.

Once her feet were planted, Victory thrust her hips upward and back! Her super strength was enough to lift them off the floor, and with her bare back pressing against the Swan's strapless bustier, she tried to twist free of her hold. The Swan's bare legs whispered silkily against hers, their bodies both a little slippery from the heat of their combat. The spunky young heroine felt her arms break free, but Black Swan had only shifted her embrace to her willowy waist. As the two of them grappled, she didn't even notice the taloned-fingers unfastening the catch of her silver power belt!

"Oh my goodness! Look what I have!" the Swan jeered, deftly whipping the powerbelt from Victory's narrow hips!

"No!" Victory gasped, as the villainess stepped away, holding her trophy!

"I kept thinking back to the time you invaded our private Bar, remember?" Swan said coyly. "You seemed much more docile without this little accessory!"

"Give that back!" Victory cried, as she leapt at her adversary.

The Black Swan dropped the precious belt to the floor and met her. With her own augmented strength, she caught Victory's forearms and easily held the skinny girl at bay. The heroine kicked, but the raven-haired villainess bore her slender frame backwards until she slammed against a locker. The de-powered heroine tried to fight, but bereft of her super strength, it was useless.

"Now, ma cheri," the Swan cooed, "there is no place to run!"

She pressed closer until their nubile young bodies touched, breast against supple breast, breathing heavily, their masked faces only a whisper apart. It was almost sensuous, and adding to the heroine's frustration was the confusing sensation of her nipples tingling, beginning to harden.

"No! Don't you dare touch me!" Victory whipped her face to the side, but her opponent was inexorable. "Mmmmmmnnn!"

Trapped in place against the rigid metal, she was helpless to resist as the Swan's moist, full lips caressed hers in an open-mouthed kiss. A shudder ran through Victory's body as the Swan's tongue forced apart her glossed lips and invaded her mouth. Tender shame brought a flush to the heroine's cheeks. Followed by confusion as a surprisingly sensual charge raced through her own body. Catching her by complete surprise, her pulse started racing, she felt sweaty all over, and her long, smooth leg rose on its own volition to intertwine with the villain's legs. Feeling her bare little tail rubbing against the cold metal locker behind her, she suddenly very aware that she was still only wearing her plain white thong from the waist down. She felt swept with an unexplainable longing as the Swan's firm round tits crushed against hers, leaving her breathless.

The two male henchmen, forgotten all this time, edged closer, their dicks getting hard as they watched the two beautiful women sucking face.

Finding her composure, Victory shoved the villainess away, wiping her violated lips. Swan couldn't help but grin, looking at the flustered heroine, her face flushed her perky C-cups bobbing as she practically gasped for breath.

"My dear, you seem all hot and bothered," the Black Swan gloated.

Beyond words, Victory lunged at the villainess...only to be caught by either arm in mid-leap by the two henchmen. The heroine struggled for a moment but her feminine strength was impotent against the two men. The Swan stepped forward and slugged Victory across the jaw, ending her futile struggles. Head spinning, knees bowing weakly as her legs went wobbly Victory sagged into their grasp.

"Take her to my Nest," the villainess ordered simply.

Without waiting for Victory to recover, the thugs half-carried her through one of the doors. The next chamber seemed to be a combination of a kitchen, dining room and common area. Half a dozen round portholes were set into the curving walls. The ceiling in here was barely six feet; the taller of the two men had to duck a little. Passing a narrow companionway that led upwards, they arrived at the Swan's Nest.

It was at the extreme prow of the airship, obviously. The forward wall was nothing but a line of clear Plexiglas panels curving from floor to ceiling, through which blue sky and passing clouds could be seen. A lone chair and table, holding a computer was the sole concession to practicality. The rest of the small room was taken up by a wardrobe, a dressing table and vanity, and a big feather bed with satin sheets and puffy pillows. The walls were covered by frilly lace curtains, and sachet filled the room with its sweet scent. As the cabin of a supervillain, it looked and smelled more like a boudoir.

Which, Victory had to concede, was fitting for the Black Swan.

The heroine was still almost completely helpless as the henchmen slung her onto the bed. She offered only a meager resistance as they pulled her slender arms outstretched and handcuffed her wrists into manacles, which were connected to...she couldn't see actually what they were connected to. Whatever they were attached to was very strong, as the heroine strained pathetically against the steel chains to no avail. As she writhed against her bonds, the erotic smoothness of satin sheets against her bare butt cheeks reminded her once again that she was wearing nothing but her panties.

The male thugs had obviously noticed, too. Catching them starring at the sheer strip of nylon barely covering her womanhood, Victory quickly pulled her knees together. With a last wistful look at the sexy V-shape in between her thighs, they left and shut the door.

Chapter 7

Victory couldn't tell how long she lay there helpless on Black Swan's bed, reproaching herself for the way she had let herself be captured. It was long enough that her arms and shoulders were beginning to tingle from being bound and outstretched.

Eventually the dark-haired villainess sauntered gracefully into the cabin, carrying the black shoulder bag containing the loot she had stolen from Limweener's vault. Setting it on the dressing table, she withdrew a small flat box, and from the box she took out a stunning diamond necklace in the shape of a swan, with a tiny blue topaz set where the eyes would be. Draping the jewelry around her creamy bare neck, she perched on the chair and admired herself in the vanity mirror.

"Oh it's beautiful, isn't it?" the villainess cooed, very un-evilly. "Do you really believe the old saying? I grew up thinking that brass knuckles were a girl's best friend!" The Swan turned her eyes to Victory, squirming silently in the bed. "You're very quiet. No clever quips or pathetic boasts? You're not sulking are you?"

"What do you want me to say?" the captive superheroine seethed, cheeks blushing. "You'll never get away with it?"

"It's a start..." She was interrupted by a beep from the computer and a flat mechanical voice saying, "Incoming message." The villainess moved her chair to the computer, tilting the screen slightly so that the webcam would not pick up the bed. A man's face appeared on the screen, wearing a Roman helmet. Victory felt her heart skip a beat as she recognized the Centurion! She quickly reminded herself that he was a supervillain, and turned her thoughts back to their conversation.

"You're behind schedule, Swan," he was saying. "Do you have the second Enigma Box?"

Black Swan smiled. "There was a small, a VERY small complication..." She cast a disdainful smirk at Victory. "...but nothing I couldn't handle."

The Centurion nodded. "Is March Hare with you? I have the Box he acquired, but I haven't heard from him since."

"I believe he has been arrested," Swan said with mock innocence. "By your friend in the purple bikini."

"Victory!" the Centurion hissed. "I can't say that losing the bunny is a big loss, but someday I shall have to deal with her once and for all."

"Oh, I wouldn't worry your handsome head over it," said the Swan, with another secret smile directed at her helpless captive. "In any case, I should be rendezvousing with you in three or four hours. Airships are not exactly built for speed. Will you have everything secured by then?"

"Of course!" the Centurion snapped, then a frown crossed his face. "Four hours you say? Can't you send the Box ahead by one of your flying drones?"

"And trust you with my share of the treasure, I suppose?" the villainess scoffed. "I think not. You will simply have to wait." She touched a button and the screen went blank. "He IS a handsome devil," she mused. "Can't see why he seems so enamored with a skinny little thing like you."

Victory pulled against her bonds, twisting in the bed self-consciously...was Centurion really...? Victory promptly cut off that line of thinking, reminding herself once again he was a proper SUPERVILLAIN! Still she couldn't resist leveling her emerald gaze at the Black Swan and retorting. "He likes his women with some class...I can see why he ISN'T so enamored with you!"

The Black Swan scowled, putting away the necklace. "Excuse me while I get comfortable."

She turned and began by removing her gauntlets and setting them on the desk. Her hands then went to the hidden buckles of her wing harness and undid them. She shrugged them free of her back and hung the whole contraption on a special rack beside the vanity. Running her fingers briefly through her luxurious raven tresses, she daintily raised her shapely right leg and set her foot in the chair seat.

"Allow me to clarify," she said conversationally, caressing the silken skin of her leg as she undid her ankle boot and removed it. Slowly, intentionally sensuous, she did the same with her left boot. "As an opponent, I must say you were a big disappointment, Victory. But as a woman, I must agree with the Centurion. You are quite entrancing..."

She reached behind her to unfasten her black spandex bustier. The front of it dropped down her lean torso, letting her firm, rounded B-cups pop into view. Victory found herself staring at them as she squirmed against her restraints. They were even perkier than her own, with cute brown nipples already standing erect like little top hats. She shook her head quickly, forcing her gaze up to the villainess's face, and wondered what she was doing.

"Much better," the Swan sighed, cupping her hands underneath her two little rosebuds, and gently squeezing them.

With her miniskirt whispering around her waist, she knelt and removed Victory's silver boots, letting them drop to the floor. Then she climbed onto the bed, leaning over the superheroine's helpless body. Victory swallowed hard, unable to stop herself from staring down at the other woman's breasts, hanging just over her own. To her great surprise and dismay, she felt a surge of erotic energy, and her own nipples began to harden, straining against the thin Lycra of her halter as if eager to meet the villainess's. Pulling her attention away, Victory realized the Swan's face was once again less than a breath away from her own, ruby lips poised with anticipation.

"Wait," the heroine whispered breathlessly. "What are...mmmmmmnn..."

Once again she was cut off as the Swan kissed her on the lips. Once again Victory felt an unexpected rush of excitement as their full lips pressed together. Swan's soft velvety tongue darted out teasingly, and the heroine surprised herself by willingly parting her lips to allow the villain's tongue to her warm mouth. Despite herself, Victory returned the kiss, intermingling her tongue with Swan's submissively. Their breasts pressed together, Victory's soft C-cups yielding as the firm B's pressed against them. The heroine felt lost in the moment, she had never kissed another woman before and with her wrists so hopelessly restrained there seemed no sense in resisting. Until she felt the Swan's right hand slide in between her smooth thighs, exploring, groping. Victory gasped as surprisingly strong fingers roughly stroked her soft pussy under the all too thin nylon of her plain white thong!

"Nnno!" Jordin moaned, pulling away from the kiss. "Ddddon't... please don't..."

"I can tell you want it, slut!" the villainess whispered into her ear.

The Swan pressed her slender fingers even more insistently between Victory's legs. The heroine squirmed as an eruption of sensual tingles danced along her abdomen, drawing a distressed moan from lips. A surprising wave of submissiveness swept through the heroine making her skin tingle, even as her thighs parted almost on their own to give her more access.

"Ssssssssssee!" The villainess hissed triumphantly. In a quick, smooth movement she unfastened Victory's halter top and removed it, unveiling her plump C-cups. The heroine flushed crimson at being so exposed, as well as the fact that her sweet pink nipples were already hard little bullets! Tossing the clingy Lycra garment aside, the Swan lowered her face to the heroine's vulnerable breasts, her long black hair tickling her soft skin as she placed her ruby lips over one sensitive nipple, sucking lightly.

"Nnnnngghhhh," Victory moaned softly, her slender body trembling. She tried to fight down the arousal, tried to resist, reminding herself not only of the predicament but that she was not a lesbian!

However her body was responding to the Swan's attentions of its own volition. Her legs felt like rubber, her arms stretched out to either side and restrained so that she was completely powerless to resist. She was dimly aware of the Swan's hands moving downward once again. Those strong fingers slipped under the edge of her panties, spreading the shaved lips of her pussy and going straight for her clit! Victory shuddered violently and bit back a whimper, as those fingers triggered a cascade of sensation that left her wet. Fingers still flirting with her wetness, the Swan's free hand roughly grabbed the waistband of her skimpy thong and tugged, sliding it down her long legs and over her ankles.

"But... but we're both girls!" the heroine pleaded desperately.

"Oh honey, don't you realize? Every gal's got a little bisexual in her!" Black Swan grinned, running her finger forcefully along the heroine's defensless slit.

Victory shuddered again, unable to surpress her moan this time.