Swan of a Different Color

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But if that's what's bothering you," Swan purred, rising up from the bed. "I suppose I can help...ease you into this."

The Swan crossed to her vanity, leaving Victory, now completely naked and totally flustered, to gasp and once again pointlessly test her bonds. She looked desperately around for something, anything to help free her but there was nothing. The Swan was attaching another harness of some kind around her hips and waist. Innocent Victory had no idea what she was planning but a ball of nameless dread dropped into the pit of her stomach.

"There," Swan said, pulling the buckles tight. "Perhaps this is a little more familiar?"

The villainess turned back to face the bed. Sticking out from under her miniskirt, hanging between those smooth shapely thighs was an enormous, black rubber, strap-on dildo! Victory's mouth gaped open at the sight of it. She had never seen anything like it, much less considered allowing such to be shoved inside her!

"Oh my gosh!" the heroine gasped, shocked. "Wh-what are you going to do with that?"

The Black Swan's beautiful face split in a coy grin. "Ma cher, I'm going to fuck you with it!"

Before the helpless heroine knew quite what was happening, Black Swan peeled off the rest of her costume and discarded it. Gloriously naked except for the dildo and its straps, the villainess mounted her. With her shapely legs astraddle Victory's narrow hips, the Swan's hands glided upwards along Jordin's sleek, svelte torso, squeezing her bare breasts. The helpless heroine groaned, squirming beneath the villainess.

"Just relax and open wide," the dark-haired woman moaned eagerly. "This won't hurt... too much..."

Black Swan's strong, lithe body pressed Victory down, holding her imprisoned. A deft swivel of her shapely hips positioned the strap between the powerless heroine's thighs. Victory only had a moment, she said nothing but gazed up at the Black Swan with open pleading in her emerald eyes. The villainess ignored her completely and rolled her hips hard, thrusting the thick rubber cock past the moist petals of her womanhood and forcefully entering the young heroine's tight, succulent slit! A wringing gasp of pain burst through Victory's throat as her pussy was stretched beyond its limit! Her body arched, tensing against her handcuffs, hot and slippery with perspiration. Emerald eyes as wide as dinner plates, the heroine looked up at the villainess feeling the strap-on forcing its unyielding way into her!

"Ohhhhh," the Swan moaned, savoring the look of alarm on Victory's face. Withdrawing her tool slowly, she rammed it back into Victory's tunnel a second time. "Oh yes! Open wider, slut! Yesssss..."

"Ouch!" Victory whimpered. "No, please...it's too big...uuuhhg...I'll rip..."

Ignoring the pathetic pleas, the Swan repeated her thrusts! Victory's body shuddered, wracked with pain, as the dildo drove deeper into her pussy, and deeper still. Groaning and trying to adjust, to find a better angle, ANYTHING... Her pulse pounded in her ears, her bottom lip trembling, Victory felt certain her pussy was on verge of tearing. Then she felt another surge of sensual electricity, racing along her spine, enveloping her hips and pooling at her soft spot. With a deep, shuddery moan the heroine's body seemed to release its tension, soaking the massive strap-on with her own juices and stretching to accommodate it.

"That's a good little slut!" the Swan purring, continuing to roll her sexy hips between Victory's slender legs.

The captive superheroine had no choice, surrendering meekly. Lying helpless and vulnerable, her silken legs parted in feminine submission, offering her wet, willing muff. Her own narrow hips began to match the rhythm, as her long legs wrapped around her captor's slim, hourglass waist.

"You like this... don't you?" the Swan grunted, humping her like a stallion, each thrust rocking Victory's body against the smooth satin sheets.

"Uhn, n-no..." Victory moaned in response, eyes shut tightly, heart pounding. "Uuhnnnohgawd!"

Hard as she tried to deny it, her body was lost in throws of pre-orgasmic energy. In complete betrayal, her body's hunger for the thick rubber cock, became a craving she could no longer resist.

"Nnnnh, Please..."

"The mighty... Victory," the Swan panted, picking up the tempo, her thrusts becoming deeper, more intense...and at the same time more intimate, as if as a woman she knew exactly how to push another woman's buttons. "Arrogant... cocky..." With each thrust forward, her breasts rubbed against the heroine's breasts, her lips nuzzled her vulnerable throat. "...you like... being used... being taken... like a slut... don't you? Don't you?"

"Ngh...No!" Victory whimpered, her smooth body shivering uncontrollably as the villainess rode her, fucking her into the soft feather mattress. "...no..."

"You... like it!" the Swan insisted, thrusting harder. "Say it!"

"Please...stop..." the heroine mewled. "Don't make me..."

"SAY IT!" This accompanied by a harsh, insistent thrust!

"YES! GAWDYES!" Victory screamed as she climaxed.

The Swan pulled out, Victory's own juices making slurping noise and then running down the heroine's thighs as her trembling legs curled in close. Then she collapsed on top of the heroine in exhaustion. For a moment the two women lay entwined in the bed, Victory's whole body trembled weakly. Even in her post orgasmic bliss, shame and embarrassment began to edge their way into her mind.

"See honey, I can dominate you in ways no man ever could," the Swan purred. "Now I must see what you look like under there," the Swan said, her fingers clasping around Victory's mask.

Before the heroine could even protest, the door to the cabin suddenly crashed open! Both naked women were able to hold in startled screams, but neither without difficulty. Three of the Swan's henchmen stood there grinning.

"Look what we got, boys," said Number One, strolling brazenly into the room.

Victory gasped, face and chest flushing once more in utter humiliation. Handcuffed with her arms outstretched, her whole body was out there on display for everyone to see! Black Swan sat up, scrambling for something to put on, but there was nothing handy.

"How dare you!" the villainess squealed. "Number One, what do you mean by invading my private chamber? I'll have you all flogged!"

"Shut up!" the henchman snapped. "I'm taking over, see? We're ALL tired of taking orders from an arrogant cunt!"

Black Swan lunged for her dressing table, but Number One caught her by the waist before she could reach her gauntlets. She struggled, but without her weapons, the naked woman was no match for a man.

"You can't do this!" she sulked.

"Watch me!" he laughed, cupping one hand around her right breast. "Without your wings and gauntlets, you're just another weak female! I was just waiting for the chance to catch you with your panties down!" He passed the helpless girl to the other two thugs. "Here! Take these two sluts and lock them in the utility room."

"Sure thing, Number One!"

"Don't call me Number One," the former henchman said, walking over to the wing harness, hanging on its stand. "From now on, call me the Black Eagle!"

TO BE CONTINUED...