Swanky Couples Explore Each Other

Story Info
Couple out of town stumbles into a fantasy.
4.9k words
4.24
73.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hard beats thundered through the club, smoke fogged the dance floor, and the smell was of cigarettes and cigars. This was an upscale, trendy dance club where the rich played on weekends- pretty, swanky jet-setters. It was about 1:30 Saturday night. Drew and Beth were now both feeling the effect of all of the drinks they had consumed that night.

It all started when the two had dinner at an exquisite Italian restaurant. Drew was a twenty-something doctor, 6' and 190 pounds, athletic build, with short brown hair and blue eyes, and silver hoop earrings in each ear. He wore an all black suit with a white dress button down underneath. Beth has long, wavy, thick brown hair and gorgeous brown eyes. She is a tall 5'11 with very long, slender legs, and also in great shape. She wore a black satin dress half unbuttoned showing her ample cleavage. The dress hardly covered her shapely ass and exposed her smooth legs. The couple just finished dessert and their second bottle of white wine. They flirted with the waitress and asked where the hot spots were in town. After paying the bill they were taken by taxi cab to the very posh club The Underground. Immediately after getting out of the cab they were welcomed by the doorstaff and quickly ushered past the have-nots and the red ropes.

Upon entering the club it appears very small. There is a small common room with a bar. On each wall of the room there were hallways. The right hall led to the bathrooms, the left to the VIP area, and the one straight ahead to ecstasy. Beth walked down the long dark red-carpeted hallway on the right to the women's lounge while Drew fetched them each a martini. He stood adjacent to the bar sipping his drink scooping the scene- "this was the place" he thought to himself. A gorgeous blonde model passed by and smiles at him as he half smiles at her. "She probably smells the money in my wallet" he mumbles to himself. As Beth reappears a lean Italian man offering to buy her a drink approaches her. She kindly declines and offers to dance later. Her maroon lipstick was succulent on those thick lips- how could anyone in the club not want to make love to this bombshell tonight?!

He greets his girl and they drink martinis at the small bar just people watching. They decide to check out the main club. As they walk down the dark hallway the music pounds louder and louder, faster and faster. The two walk down a flight of crowded stairs and bypass a couple passionately exploring one another. Drew stops to watch the couples' flailing hands as Beth pulls him away from the couple. Drew is approached by a well-dressed man and is asked if "he needs to make any purchases tonight". The couple ignores the dealer. Two girls are standing at the base of the faintly lit stairwell making a toast and dropping ecstasy pills while a group of men next to them do likewise. As the couple makes their way to the end of the hallway they are welcomed into a massive club. They walk out onto a balcony that overlooks a monstrous dance floor. In the very center of the club appears a huge fire that shoots into the air. The whole club is lit in huge pillar candles, adding an erotic ambiance.

Four platforms arise from the dance floor, 3 of which are occupied by luscious female dancers, one with a hot guy. Two ladies occupy one platform, one brunette and one blonde. The blonde has an absolute stunning figure and is wearing only a red thong at this point. She is perfectly tanned and has perky rounded breasts with nipples standing on end. She dances wildly on a pole erecting from the center of the platform. The brunette takes off her own black latex bustier and now wears only a black latex pair of skin tight hot pants with black fuck-me boots hugging her knees. Another stripper no doubt. The brunette stands behind the blonde and rubs her front side against the blonde while reaching around and cradling her breasts.

The blonde presses her hot ass into her partner and enjoys having her neck and shoulders tasted by the brunette's tongue and mouth. The blonde turns around and the two trade kisses. She slowly succumbs to her knees and buries her face into the black latex crotch and moves her face in rhythm to the thundering bass. A similar scenario plays out on two other platforms while a Spanish guy, young 20's with dark features proceeds to take his clothes off while circling his hips to the complex beats. He now wears only a pair of black leather pants. His hands caress his chiseled chest and abs and slowly press down against his crotch.

The couple makes their way to the main floor and proceeds to rock hot bodies against one another in unison. This was definitely the place to be--everyone and everything was here: gorgeous lesbian couples, hot gay men, cross dressers, sizzling couples dressed to the tee, and probably about 2000 singles looking to get a piece. After dancing to about 5 songs Beth is being watched by a very tall and petite model. She wore a tight fitting red silk gown with shoulder straps that went down to her ankles. Her long straight blonde hair flowed midway down her back, her eyes were blue, and her lipstick was fire engine red. She was there tonight with a very handsome man, tall, lean, very dark wavy hair and dark eyes, scruffy face, and wearing a designer suit.

Both were sipping champagne. They made their way across the packed dance floor toward Beth and her husband. Each couple noticed one another and danced in front of one another, almost trying to outdo the other. The dancing was becoming very erotic. Beth and Drew were pressing hard against one another when the blonde model moved from her man and behind Beth. She pressed her crotch into Beth's backside and held onto her hips for support. This was something Beth had never experienced but always was intrigued by.

She received her new friend well and put her hands on her hips as well. The music was pounding harder and harder now as explosions erupt and smoke takes over the club. Drew pulls away from his wife and approaches the handsome man. The two introduce themselves to one another and watch their women. It is very apparent that the blonde is lusting for Beth as she grinds her crotch all over Beth's ass and begins rubbing her hands on Beth's hips. Beth almost feels ashamed for enjoying the touch of another woman, but something about this woman's touch was incredible. Beth turns around and the new couple embrace, arms around one another pressing hot, sexy, sweaty bodies against one another.

The loud beats get faster and faster as the couple tease one another more and more. Finally as the music can't get any faster there is a loud explosion with flames and smoke and the blonde model presses her moist lips to Beth's. Not knowing how to react Beth pauses and then returns the kiss passionately, doing what her instincts tell her to do. Their lips are inseparable, and after a few seconds both sets of lips part and tongues begin to explore. Nobody in the Underground could miss the two hottest girls in the club rubbing bodies against one another, hands around another's necks, and mouths passionately falling in love.

Drew and the other guy, Loren, were standing at the bar taking everything in- neither of their wives had ever experienced anything like this before, although both had expressed interest. The two studs did shots at the bar as girl after girl smiled at the two of them. Indeed, they were on display tonight like the ladies. Beth and Lisa made their way to the bar and introduced themselves to each other's husband. Everyone was a little hard of hearing as the music drowned out their voices. Loren bought everyone a round of lemon drops, then Drew bought everyone a round of lemon drops. Everyone agreed to dance to the next song. Beth spoke with Loren, and as Lisa and Drew spoke, she put her arm around his waist. Beth wasn't to be outdone, so she put her arms around Loren's neck as the two spoke intimately. Lisa grabbed Drew's hand and pulled him amongst the thousands to dance while the other two stayed to have another drink. Lisa put her hands around Drew's waist and immediately his hands were on her back, massaging her deeply.

This dancing and music and strange man and his wife was making Lisa very excited sexually. As she danced she pushed Drew away and rubbed her hands over her perky breasts, nipples standing erect through the red silk. Her hands made their way to down her sides to her waist and down the insides of her thighs. He watched and danced alone, glaring at her every move. Lisa's left hand teased her crotch and her fingertips traced their way back up to her waiting moist lips. She placed a finger deep inside her mouth with eyes closed as Drew's jaw nearly dropped in awe. He surely enjoyed this and wondered where the night might lead him and Beth.

The other couple was about 10 feet away from Drew and Lisa. Their bodies were pressed closely to one another and lips within inches of each other. Beth's pussy was dieing for attention at this point. She had a million thoughts running through her head at this time- what would Drew think about her with this Loren? What were he and Lisa doing? Where would the night lead the couples? She was feeling the effects of the alcohol and had lost all inhibitions. Loren was gorgeous, and she wanted him right there on the dance floor. She moved her lips closer to his as she felt his cock hardening against her waist.

He turned his head and parted her hair with his hand as his lips met the side of her neck. He placed several small kisses on her, each one sucking her skin a little harder than the one before. As he kissed her neck his hands stroked her sides, lightly pressing against the sides of her succulent breasts, moving their way past her hips and up her thighs. His hands paused momentarily then one hand pressed hard into her hot, wet, waiting pussy, and back up her front side with only a thin piece of silk separating them. Beth let out a moan to let Loren know she approved of his actions. He stared into her deep green eyes, and without hesitation he was overcome by spontaneity, pressing his lips against hers, sucking in her upper lip and tasting her. His hands moved their way back up her sides slowly, past her hips, felling her tight abs, and back up tracing lightly over her shapely breasts. Beth pulls her hands from Loren and runs them through her own hair, eyes closed, head drawn back, neck exposed, and listens to the now trance set playing before them, trying to take everything in and convince herself that this is not a dream, but a real life fantasy come true.

B eth looks to her right side and sees Lisa being completely seduced by her husband. He is behind her with his front side pressing hard against her hot ass in sync to the slow rhythms. Both sets of hands are locked together on her hips with Drew kissing Lisa's neck and shoulders. What a turn on this is to see Drew with this gorgeous woman Beth thought. Their bodies rocked slowly as Lisa brought Drew's hands over her breasts. Beth watched the whole series in total awe and amazement. She wanted to be in between the two of them and be their center of attention. Just as Beth was having more erotic thoughts Loren asks her if her and her husband would like to leave.

The foursome had every intention of leaving the club, but all four were curious to see where the mysterious hallway led. They all held hands through the dark, narrow hallway which led to several dark VIP rooms lit with candles and vanilla incense. Drew sits down on one of the couches with Beth next to him as the other couple sits down on the other side of the couch. Beth climbs on top of Loren and presses her lips to his and forces her tongue between her lips. She straddles him and wraps her arms around his broad shoulders and begins pressing her pussy into his crotch and waist and the other two look on in amazement.

Drew had never seen his wife act out so wildly but was very impressed. Not to be outdone Lisa straddles Drew and unbuttons his shirt. Her hands feel his chest and tight abs. She is very impressed. Her nails lightly press into his chest and run up to his shoulders and back. She starts kissing his chest when suddenly Beths hands run through her hair, as if to say she approves. Drew guides her head and feels her breasts then over to his wife's breasts, which already have a set of hands on them. What a site- two extremely attractive jet set couples in total infatuation with one another without inhibition in a small lounge setting.

The couples decided that they would like to continue their voyeuristic experiences elsewhere and jumped into Loren and Lisa's black limousine waiting outside. While driving the couples asked several questions of one another and made sure that all four had no qualms nor hold-ups about what might happen later that night. Drew sat holding hands with his wife on one side while the other couple held hands sitting across from them. All four seemed to stare holes through one another trying to figure out what the other were thinking.

After sipping another bottle of champagne the limo arrived back at Loren and Lisa's estate. They pulled past the guard house and proceeded down a long drive lined with palm trees on either side. The house sat atop a hill looking down over the big city. Lisa walked Drew to the house's living room. Candlelight lit the entire room. While sipping another glass of champagne, Drew looked down over the darkly lit swimming pool. It was surrounded by plush bushes and flowers, and stakes with candles atop surrounded the pool and hot tub. He noticed Beth and Loren holding hands while walking toward the pool. It was still very warm out, probably 75 or 80 degrees. The moon was full and shined down on them as they embraced in a deep kiss. As he kissed her neck she began to let her hair down.

He continued placing soft kisses on her neck as his hands softly brushed against her now hardening nipples. She was feeling almost guilty inside as another man seduced her, but this was a fantasy that she wanted to live out. She again closed her eyes as her gown slowly slipped down to her ankles. The new couple moved over to the pool where Loren began removing his clothes. Beth watched his every move as she removed her heels. She sat at the water's edge and spread her legs into the pool. One hand touched the water and moved up to her waiting clit. She had been aching all night for some action, and now it was just beginning.

Her two fingers rubber soft circles over her clit as she watched Loren remove his last article of clothing. She lay back as he approached her with his cock half erect. He moves closer to her, and without wasting any time moves his lips to her breasts. He takes one into his soft mouth and sucks lightly, light pressing his teeth against her nipple. His hands caress her firm breasts as he flicks his tongue back and forth. She continues rubbing her clit faster and faster as he is driving her wild. He proceeds down her front side to her cleanly shaven pussy. He licks her clit as her fingers continue to run circles. His tongue slowly runs down over her folds and back up to her clit. She tastes absolutely wonderful Loren thinks to himself.

His lips nudge her fingers aside as he takes her clit into her mouth. It is now very swollen. He presses his tongue hard against it and strokes it softly with his tongue. Back and forth he strokes her clit with his tongue. In the meantime Beth notices Loren is very erect now. She cups his balls with one hand and ass with the other. She presses his hips closer to her mouth and licks the head of his penis. It is probably 7.5 inches and thick- very smooth.

She takes in the head of his cock and sucks on it, swirling her tongue in circles. Her hands run over how smooth ass and press him deeper into her mouth until her lips are to the base of his manhood. She slowly withdraws and moves back down. She feels his cock twitch inside her mouth as his sucking on her clit grows ever faster. He inserts 2 fingers into her dripping pussy and firmly presses upward against her G-spot. He sucks her clit harder and harder as she feverishly sucks up and down on his hard cock. As she opens her eyes she looks up into the house to see Drew's silhouette. He has a drink in hand with Lisa next to him. They are watching down on the naked couple. Beth smiles and closes her eyes to finish. She loves to know that her man is watching and approving of her actions.

Loren's hips begin to pull back and press forward into Beth's mouth now. He is close to cumming, and she is too. He is now feverishly flicking his tongue back and forth over her clit, hips bucking faster and faster. God I love this Beth thinks to herself. A hard cock in my mouth and a mouth fucking me! She leans back now, beginning to feel a rush deep inside. Loren presses deep into her mouth as she begins to moan. Her moans are louder and louder and he fucks her mouth with a stronger pace. The 2 keep at this when she begins to feel his body stop moving hips press far into her throat. Her legs begin to twitch as a rushing orgasm vibrates through her pussy.

Her legs shake, back arches a little, and head falls back. Another rush passes through her as Loren cums deep into her throat, one spurt after another, and another. Her body is intense and still now, completely overcome with another intense orgasm that shutters through her body as she swallows his last load of cum. He pulls his cock out of her mouth and rests his head on her legs. Beth had always wanted to suck a stranger's hard cock and swallow his cum. She couldn't believe she just did it!

After relaxing together under the moonlight Loren and Beth made their way into robes and upstairs to join the scantily dressed couple in the candle lit living room. They were holding one another on a plush white couch with a fire burning in the fireplace. Beth sat with the couple and relaxed her head on their laps.

It seemed as if Beth had fallen asleep, but she felt lips on her breasts. They were very soft, very smooth. They were not her husband's nor Loren's, but they felt wonderful. They gently traced around her firm nipples, gently being teased by a silky tongue. How wonderful Beth thought to herself. She reached her hand down to feel Lisa's thick hair brushing over her smooth skin. Beth's hands softly rubbed Lisa's cheeks and neck. Lisa moved her head back up Beth's front placing small, sweet kisses, up to her chin until their lips brushed across one another.

Beth pressed her lips to Lisa's and invited her tongue into her mouth. Lisa's tongue entered and explored Beth's as their tongues slowly swirled together. As they continued the passion Beth's hands were rubbing the insides of Lisa's legs, lightly brushing over her small, well-trimmed patch. Her hands slowly proceeded to Lisa's waiting clit as the couple's kissing became more intense. Beth tries to open her eyes to admire Lisa's figure but realizes she has been blindfolded. Her hands are forcefully removed from her girlfriend's body and she feels them being bound together behind her head with something soft and smooth, a silk tie perhaps.

She lay on the white couch in anticipation of the group's next move. Her senses are keenly aware of everything: vanilla scented candles, soft classical music with distant waves rushing onto the beach outside, and now a strawberry being introduced to her lips. She takes the sweet berry into her mouth as her lips are met by another pair. The lips are moist, yet she feels stubble against her chin- one of the men no doubt. She kisses the mystery man and finishes the berry as a pair of lips press against each of her nipples. Another berry is teased before her lips, but this time she tastes warm chocolate covering the berry and coating her waiting lips.

Her tongue seductively licks the chocolate away. She is enjoying this game and wonders what might be next. As the berry teases her lips once more, another mouth pulls away from her nipple and moves to her clit. This soft mouth takes her in and out slowly as if making love to her hot box. Mmmm, how wonderful Beth thought to herself, as she experienced for the first time a woman's mouth on her pussy. Lisa's skilled tongue moved up and down her pussy in long, slow strokes. As the tongue begins to enter her wet box, the berry is allowed into her mouth again.

12