Swanky Couples Explore Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She takes in the berry to again meet the mysterious lips. The man passionately kisses her deeply. The tongue probes deeper into her pussy. And now her nipples are squeezed between a pair of fingers. What treatment Beth thought to herself. What had she done to deserve treatment like a porno queen! Her legs are guided open as Lisa's tongue now concentrates on her swollen clit. She tastes dripping chocolate again to her lips, but this time as she licks she realizes it is a hard cock. She licks the chocolate off the cock and takes it into her mouth, swirling the chocolate in her mouth and tasting the warm cock. A tongue now teases her ass as another concentrates on her clit. The tongue circles her ass and probes in slowly and lightly. It probes in further as the other pushes into her pussy. Beth imagines who must be doing what to her.

The tongues enter her holes deeper as she takes the hard cock deeper into her mouth. Tongues push in and out of her simultaneously as the moist cock enters and exits her mouth. Before she can climax the game changes rules and the group pulls away from her. Silence. She hears whispers. She feels drippings onto her now very swollen clit and tits. One mouth laps the chocolate off both nipples and another tongue tastes her clit. She is again teased very lightly with chocolate near her lips. She extends her tongue to taste the chocolate and is met by Lisa's hot chocolate covered pussy. Her tongue pushes into Lisa's pussy to taste the sweet chocolate and tart pussy. Her head leans forward for more. Her lips take the pussy between them and introduce it into her dripping mouth. This is her first ever taste of another woman.

She always wondered what it would be like, but this was unreal. Incredible. Beth moaned as her tongue searched out Lisa's clit. Beth swirled it in her mouth as if she had done it 100 times before. She heard Lisa moan and knew she was tasting her pussy the right way. Her mouth made love to Lisa's clit and sucked and sucked on it.

The blindfold was removed and she was allowed to view Lisa's pussy up close. She pushed her tongue deep into her girlfriend's hot hole and listened to Lisa moan loudly. "Mmmmm, yeah, you are so wonderful. You are so soft with my pussy. Mmmmm yeah, make me cum Hun" she hears. The pussy begins to buck back and forth against Beth's mouth. Her tongue extends to the clit before her and presses hard against it. She again takes it into her mouth and sucks on it as the hips buck her faster and faster. The moans become louder. Lisa reaches back and rubs Beth's clit up and down, faster and faster.

Beth's tongue laps hard on Lisa's clit as she continues sucking and feels her own orgasm coming quickly. The hand on her pussy rubs faster and faster as Lisa begin's to moan "Yeah Beth, mmmm, right there, mmmm, I'm cumming Hun….God yes, make me cum, uhhhhh!" Hearing this Beth's pussy explodes into a forceful orgasm as she sucks Lisa's pussy very hard in her own mouth. She feels Lisa's legs shake against her face as she finishes making love to her pussy. Her own legs almost feel numb from the intense orgasm rubbed our of her. She has just experienced something she until now had only fantasized about. It was so much better than she had imagined, but Beth couldn't exactly put it into words.

As she try and relax she feels a cock entering her wet pussy. Beth was still aching to get fucked after her girlfriend experience, and as she looked down she sees Drew pushing into her pussy. Mmmmm, he felt so good. She has been needing to feel his cock in her. He pressed deep into her box as Lisa's tongue licked over her clit. She now felt 2 tongues on her pussy as a cock entered in and out of her. The tongues seemed to intermingle with one another on her clit. One tongue moved down over the cock as it pulled out as the other continued to dance across her clit. The lower tongue pressed against Beth's folds as the cock glided past. Beth felt yet another orgasm building up as she looked down to see what was happening. How erotic, she thought to herself. Drew's cock pushed deep into her as he held it.

Her pussy could not take anymore of this- she was ready to explode when a moistened finger entered her ass. Drew lay still as the finger pushed in deeper. Another entered her easily to loosen her up. The couple lay still as the fingers were removed. She felt a cockhead push against her ass. Beth was eager for it to enter, so she reached around to help guide it into her waiting hole. Slowly the head enters her ass. The cock in her pussy was very still as she concentrated on the one entering her ass. She guided it with her hands deeper into her ass until she felt warm balls against her. It was now deep within her tight little hole.

The threesome held still to enjoy the moment. The cock in her ass began to pull out slowly as the one in her pussy lay still. It pulled out several inches before pushing all the way back in. It pulled out a little farther now and pushed deeply into her again. She was beginning to relax and really enjoy the feeling of being completely filled. Hands were exploring her hips and chest and face as both cocks now began to move within her. One pulled out of her ass as one pushed slowly into her pussy.

The larger cock pushed back into her ass as the other one slowly guided out of her pussy. Lisa moved her body back up and passionately kissed Beth as the two cocks picked up rhythm inside her. Beth kissed her back and pushed her tongue into Lisa's mouth. The tongues explored each other as the bodies moved faster and faster. After only a few more strokes of each cock Beth couldn't hang on any longer. She began moaning louder and louder as Lisa sucked on her neck and stroked her long hair. The cocks moved deep inside her as she moaned very loud. Just as the cocks began moving in and out of her again she screamed aloud "yes, fuck my ass. Fuck my pussy. Harder, harder, harder. I feel your cocks so deep inside me, yes, push hard and deep. Uh. Uh. Uh."

Then she felt both cocks push deeper than before into her ass and pussy as a massive orgasm flooded her. It was very intense and shook her whole body as she moaned aloud one last time. She felt the hard cocks in her release together. This sent her orgasm screaming out of her. It seemed to last only 10 seconds or so, but it was the most intense ever and left her motionless. She was unable to move as her body felt total fulfillment and ecstasy.

The sun was beginning to rise over the ocean down below. It was a bright orange that reflected off the water and glared into the house waking up Beth. She stood to watch the waves washing up as her husband wrapped his strong arms around her body to hold her close. Not a word was spoken about the night before, but both knew that they had lived out some of the unspoken fantasies that they had once only dreamed of.

12