Swat on a Hot Teen Youth Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
portersky
portersky
324 Followers

Ashley, exhausted, acquired the stillness of the helpless, her backside a mere static target for the man's thrusts. This didn't last long, though, as her lack of motion displeased him, and he elicited renewed frantic squirms by striking her already well-punished bottom-cheeks roughly and digging his fingernails into her reddened flesh.

Her renewed squirming and squealing finally brought about the effect he'd desired, and she felt the cock in her asshole taughten and pulse repeatedly as he jetted his semen into her. Even then he continued thrusting strongly into her, until his spasms died down. Her asshole closed slipperily as he withdrew his satiated cock. Ashley's eyes were closed, and she whimpered as she felt his warm stickiness leak slowly out of her. She remained motionless, affording a charming vista of her ravished, sperm streaked, bottom, as James withdrew from her and put himself back in order.

She perceived, as she kneeled frozen in disbelief and shame, that her Uncle exchanged a few words with the doorman, and handed him something. She heard the door close as James exited the room.

Her Uncle came up to her and placed a possessive hand on her hip. His palm cupped her reddened buttocks, and his fingers pinched the resilient, bouncy flesh., smoothing her stinging posterior. The shutter clicked, capturing her shuddering thighs, the marks on her backside, and the streak of semen trailing from her abused asshole.

"I shall have the other girls come in and help you get cleaned up, Ashley, and then I want you dressed and ready to go. I believe we've gotten what we needed here!"

-- A note from your host ---

To you, dear reader who has made it this far, an additional little reward awaits. Drop me a (non-Anonymous) comment, public or not, and I'll send you out early versions of chapters I have not yet submitted.

Also, if you like the adventures of our poor Ashley, vote for them and favorite your scrivener, so others may also participate in Ashley's education.

Spanks a lot,

Portersky

portersky
portersky
324 Followers
12