All Comments on 'Sweet & Spicy'

by jenblossoms

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
eightballbumeightballbumabout 14 years ago
Very nice

Very nice. I'd like more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
very hot

thanks

escriterraescriterraabout 14 years ago
Deliciously erotic

Thank you for a sublime telling of an incredibly erotic and exciting interaction between the lady and her willing, but naughty, man. Surely, he must have hoped that his transgression would bring the divine, loving punishment that his lovely companion would mete out.

Stories that convey the eagerness of both partners for the man to take the lady inside, to open and surrender to her, are mind-bendingly hot. Such stories which also include descriptions of how arousing it is for the woman to be the penetrator, to feel the pleasures -- physical, mental, and emotional -- that come from the act of sliding her faux cock slowly, lovingly into her man's proffered opening and then setting up a rhythm that nudges both his prostate and her clit when she fucks him . . . well, those stories let readers know that going inside your lover, and taking your lover inside you, are experiences that both genders deserve in a loving relationship.

We writers are also readers, jenblossoms, and it is always lovely to play on our mental movie screens the eroticism of this act so artfully told. Perhaps you will describe additional interactions between these characters or others that will also provide Literoticans with arousing mental viewing pleasure? I am sure more than a few would love to hear (and mentally view) much more about this enchantress and her discoveries of the many and varied ways that her nude and willing partner can provide both of them inventive, intense sexual pleasure and release at the end of her strapon.

regularguynsacregularguynsacabout 14 years ago
Awesome

You write very well. I haven't been this hard in forever... thank you. I'd love to write with you if you're interested.

silverwhispersilverwhisperabout 14 years ago
well told

an excellent beginning here!

jim95818jim95818about 14 years ago
Keep Going

A great beginning to I hope will be many more stories.

alabi2kalabi2kover 13 years ago

great story..felt like you were talking directly to me:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mis-tagged perspective.

This is first-person, not second-person perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good read!!

Idont really like hardcore domination. I very much enjoyed this, as there was no humiliation ,which ifind a turnoff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is literally the sweetest. I love it :3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous