Sweet Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snowfish
Snowfish
12 Followers

Harold had been patiently waiting behind Ray. He reached down and grabbed Cassie's hip and motioned for her to turn back over onto her hands and knees. As she did a second audible plop could be heard as another ball of goo landed on the mattress.

"Damn, how am I supposed to fuck her now?" Harold asked, looking up at us dejectedly.

"Why don't you just fuck her up the ass", Kenneth suggested.

"Oh, no" said Cassie nervously as she tried to get up, "There's no way I'm taking anything as big..." Her eyes were locked on to Harold's dick as she made her protests "well you can just forget about..."

But Harold pushed her roughly back down on the mattress and reluctantly she dropped onto her hands and knees. He reached down and pushed three fingers deep into her pussy and scooped out some of the juices. He used this to lube his dick before he began trying to work it into her upturned ass. Cassie had her teeth clenched and judging by Harold's reaction I had to assume she was clenching her asshole too.

"Wait a minute," she said resignedly as she reached to the edge of the mattress for her purse. She unsnapped the clasp with one hand and fished around inside until she had found what she was searching for. She reached back and passed Harold a small tube of lubricant. Harold flipped the top off and squeezed a gob of lube onto his dick. He closed the top and passed the tube back to Cassie's waiting palm. He began introducing his dick to her waiting ass. Even with the lube the progress was slow, in the end Harold resorted to slapping her across the ass and then driving forward at the same time. The method worked and as the band inside broke into a Mamba Cassie reached back with her right hand and began massaging her pussy. The deeper Harold pushed the faster Cassie's hand moved; they both worked together until he had finally managed to bury his dick right to the hilt. Then he gradually began working it in and out. I couldn't believe what I was seeing; Cassie was working three fingers from her left hand into her pussy. I saw her wedding ring disappear into the depths of her pussy and remembered the day I had watched Conrad first place it on her finger. Cassie bit her lip as Harold satisfied himself behind her. As he pushed forward she used her hand to furiously rub herself. Finally Harold couldn't take it anymore, his breathing got quicker, his face went crimson and he let out a war cry as he came hard and fast. When he pulled out Cassie slumped down on the mattress, a thick, warm milkshake oozing from her puckering asshole as it slowly began to close up. It ran down between her legs, into her hand and mixed with the cum still leaking from her tired pussy.

The boys stood gazing at her lying in the yellowish light from the parking lot. Then they exchanged glances "One more time? Harold asked. They all eagerly nodded in unison.

Cassie turned over and sat up, "Hold it guys" she said, gingerly rubbing her pussy with the palm of her hand "I think I've had enough." It occurred to me Conrad hadn't been giving her pussy enough of a workout; what a waste.

"You think what?" asked Ray, then he laughed out loud "Lady, we just got started"

She sat for a moment and didn't say anything then Harold went over to her. "I'll make you a deal" he said quietly "You take me and my friends one more time and I won't go back to the party and ask your husband to come outside to see the bitch who just loves getting her ass fucked"

Cassie viewed each man individually, even in the low light I could tell she was blushing. "Well then," she said, "you're going to have to catch me first."

She got up and sprinted naked out onto the dimly lit golf course. Her long stocking legs were moving gracefully and her ass was flexing with every stride. The guys were still trying to pull their pants up when she went past the flag for the sixth hole. She probably could have gotten farther but her heels kept sinking into the turf. Her blonde hair was streaming out across her bare shoulders and back when she disappeared into the rough on the backside of hole seven. The loud shrieking and cursing from the guys could probably be heard back in town as they ran out onto the course in search of their quarry. We ran around aimlessly for about 10 minutes before we heard giggling coming from some shrubbery just off the tee on the seventh hole. We surrounded the bushes and moved in quietly. Cassie was in a small clear area lying seductively on her side, trying her best not to giggle.

She moved to the center of the clearing and waited for whatever was going to happen next. They made Kenneth go last this time. Ray took his turn with her first; he lay down on his back on the cool turf and instructed Cassie to climb on top of him. She did as she was told and before long before she was riding Ray's bone. He told Cassie the hornier she got the quicker he would be done. I must admit the girl really gave it everything she had but still it seemed to take forever for Ray to get off a second time. She lunged up and down on his prick, her breasts slapping up and down with every stroke. Then she looked Ray straight in the eye, and proceeded to roughly massage her breasts between her own hands. The sight started having an effect on Ray but when she pulled her tits up hard and started sucking on her own nipples Ray went crazy. He reached up, pushed Cassie's hands out of the way and grabbed a handful of tit in each hand and used them to pull Cassie down on top of him. He started driving up wildly and reached down, grabbed her ass and pushed down to force her deeper onto his dick. He came moments later after a steady stream of curses rolled off his lips. Cassie moved off of him bit by bit and lay back down on the grass. Kenneth had taken his pants off and had them hanging on the bushes, he was stroking himself with both hands and you could tell he was ready to go. Cassie gazed over at him longingly; they would both have to be patient.

As soon as Ray was off, Harold quickly got into place. He dropped down in front of Cassie and drove his dick into her sloppy pussy and started fucking her hard. The sound of the band was still wafting out to us and Harold was doing his best to keep time to their crazy Latin beat. But when Harold started to slow down I knew he was ready to come. He had gone too hard, too fast. He slid off Cassie, stood over her and waved his dick in her face. Cassie sat up, her mouth open. Harold slid his hard cock over her slippery tongue and started moving it back and forth over Cassie's lips. Cassie reached up to guide his shaft with her hand but Harold pushed it away, held her head between his hands and just kept pumping. Cassie tried to take as much of him in her mouth and throat as she could as he thoroughly skull fucked her. Suddenly Harold stopped with his dick deeply buried in Cassie's mouth. He let out a groan and then started to piston in and out of her mouth. A dribble of spunk came out over Cassie's bottom lip and headed down her chin. Satisfied, Harold pulled his cock out of Cassie's mouth and with it came great, thick white gobs running over her lips, her chin and running down onto her breasts. Cassie sucked some of it back into her mouth and peeked up at us; you could tell she was debating on what to do next. Then she looked at me straight in the eyes and gulped it down. She playfully extended her white-coated tongue as she licked her lips like she had just eaten the best meal of her life.

After this performance Kenneth was more than ready to go. He hurriedly got down on his knees and Cassie laid back, reached down and pulled her pussy open for him as he reintroduced his monster rod to her worn pussy. Cassie's moans started up again sounding lustier than they did the first time. She seemed to be thinking this was going to be her last chance for his cock and she was going to make it memorable. It seemed much easier going for him this time. For the first few minutes every time he drove his dick in, a gush of splooge was forced out of Cassie's pussy. Soon a puddle of cream was soaking the ground around her ass. I was beginning to wonder if he was hurting her when she started grunting even louder. Lord, I found it fun to watch this gorgeous blonde woman on her back on a moon-lit golf green being fucked by an enormous dick and all she could do was grunt, like a pig. Kenneth seemed to think he was the Energizer bunny, he just kept going and going, and Cassie kept grunting and grunting. She reached down and had one hand furiously stroking her swollen clit. She then lifted her feet off the ground and tried wrapping her legs around Kenneth's thick waist; that’s when Kenneth really got going. I realized at that moment that Cassie had been watching my huge, shit-sucking smile for some time. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened wide as she tried to kiss Kenneth once more but I knew he was ready to explode. The muscles in his thighs bulged as his ass flexed and he filled her with his juices. Her grunting never stopped until he had finally pulled his dick all the way out and wiped it on her belly.

Each one of them had fucked her again and they went over to her one last time. Harold was first; he squatted down beside her and presented her with his dick to clean. After she had sucked all of the goo off his limp dick he kissed her on the forehead and thanked her profusely for the great time. Ray and Kenneth each went over and squatted in her face until had she licked their dicks clean too. Then Kenneth reached down between her still spread legs and rubbed the nub of her clit with his thumb and sighed. He told her how great she had been and Ray nodded in agreement. Cassie beamed widely, clearly pleased with herself. They turned to me when they were finished with her and apologized for not letting me have a turn. I told them it was okay, I had enjoyed myself. The guys left us by the seventh hole and went back into the clubhouse for another drink.

I went over to Cassie, she was covered in sweat and again lying on her back on the soft turf, her legs still splayed out and cum smudged on her lips, cheeks, tits and hair.

"Are you alright?" I asked earnestly and she nodded and then smiled weakly. I considered fucking her right then; I don't think she would have tried stopping me. But instead I started helping her up and we made our way back to the parking lot. When we arrived I propped her up against the dumpster and began searching for her things. The dress I found easily, and the bra and the damp panties were still in her purse.

I started to help her dress; she was a little stiff and still not moving well. She stood up straight with difficulty and I knelt down in front of her, holding her panties out for her to step into. The smell of her sex was strong enough to actually make me feel light-headed. The narrow band of hair on her pussy was matted and clotted with globs of drying semen. Her bald pussy lips were still distended from the punishment Kenneth had given her. More dick-juice came trickling down her inner thigh, soaking into her torn stockings. I pulled her panties up over her slender legs and up tight against her pussy to try and stop the flow.

I decided it was time to bring the car around. When I left, Cassie, glistening with sweat, had slumped back down against the dumpster. I found the car, backed out and headed towards Cassie. I pulled up, got out of the car and stared over the roof. I could only hope I could capture this image, to remember for the rest of my life.

I looked over at Cassie, the colour had come back into her face but she was still in the same position, on her ass with her knees spread wide apart. "Have you had enough excitement for one night?" I asked.

Cassie looked up at me, smiled weakly and nodded. I opened the passenger side door for her and she struggled to the car, still on her hands and knees. The smell was bad as I helped her up and into the car, closed the door and ran back to pick up her purse and dress from the alley. Once back inside the car I passed her the dress to put back on but she just gave me a tired look and set it on the seat beside us. I looked down at the thick white goo beginning to make an appearance from between her pussy lips and realized I was going to have a real mess to clean up if I wasn't careful. I reached into the back seat for my gym bag and felt around inside it until I found an old tube sock. I handed it to Cassie and motioned towards her pussy. She gave me a confused look which changed to anger and then to resignation as she reached over and took the sock from my hand and stuffed it deeply up into her pussy to keep any more goo from running out. I looked down and could see the reinforced toe of the sock sticking out of her as she slid her ass to the edge of the seat. I reached out and she gently took my hand.

She stretched out across the seat, put her head on my lap and slept all the way back to her house. I took her house keys from her purse and unlocked the front door before I tried to wake her up. We had the light over the garage door and the front entranceway to contend with. I opened the car door and Cassie reached out to put an arm around my shoulder. I draped her dress over her back and helped her inside. I took her upstairs to her ensuite bathroom and poured her a hot bath. Her pussy was still really swollen and red and I could tell from how she reacted when I unceremoniously pulled out the tube sock she was still tender. I helped her into the bath and took great delight in washing her down. We washed her hair and then I gingerly soaped down her glowing red tits, pummelled ass and super sensitive pussy. I could see her tits were going to have nasty bruises the next day from the manhandling they had endured and from scraping back and forth across the ground. I towelled her off softly and helped her into bed, carefully tucking her in.

She looked up at me sleepily with those big blue eyes. "Bob?" she asked "You're not going to think I'm a slut after this, are you?"

I looked down at her, smiled and shook my head, "No, of course not." Then I laughed "Actually, I think you're a pig."

She laughed too and then reached up with one hand and softly caressed my cheek. "I've always wanted to do that." She was speaking softly. She paused for a moment before continuing on. "I didn't think it was going to work with you watching, but in the end it made me feel safer just knowing you were. I just knew nothing bad would happen to me". She paused for a moment. "Thanks Bob."

I smiled back at her, "No problem Cassie, anytime you want a bodyguard you just give me a call." Was I kidding myself? I had absolutely no control over what had happened tonight, but it made me feel good Cassie hadn't noticed.

"Uh Bob?" she asked softly, barely able to keep her eyes open. "Is there anything... I can do to thank you?"

I cleared my throat and then gently pulled the covers back off, revealing her naked form. She followed my gaze to her pussy and asked "There?" She thought about it for a moment and finally said "I think my purse is on the floor beside you, can you get the cream out for me?"

I opened the purse and found the tube of KY with ease. I popped the top off and squeezed an excessive amount into the palm of my hand. Christ, I was as excited as a schoolboy having just discovered his father's copy of "Playboy" hidden in the basement. I looked over and Cassie had once again spread her legs. I put my hand on her pussy and rubbed the gel over it liberally. She reached down and grabbed my wrist "I'm sorry Bob" she said "But I'm way too sore."

Well shit, this isn't fair.

She pushed my hand down over her ass. "But if you want you can fuck me in the ass" She looked up with those big blue eyes "Would that be alright?"

I was so excited, I couldn't even speak, but I think the big grin was answer enough. I pulled down my pants and boxers as she rolled onto her elbows and knees. I got behind her and tried driving my dick into her ass. I was having a little trouble when Cassie moved her hands from around her pillow down to her ass. She took hold of an ass cheek in each hand and spread herself out. I looked down in disbelief, but I guided the tip of my precum-encrusted cock into her gaping asshole and started to push forward, deeper and deeper. I ran my hand over the dark welt the old man had left on her ass and Cassie started moaning immediately, I couldn't be sure if she was horny or she was hurting; I was too lost in lust to care now. She let her hands drop to the bed and I felt her asshole tighten up around me. Cassie had the smoothest, tightest hole I had ever fucked. I was in heaven. Considering everything I had been through this night and everything I'd seen I really wasn't surprised when I started to climax after only about a minute and a half of stroking. I must really have needed it because I dumped about two quarts of hot liquid inside her. At least that’s how it felt. I pulled out reluctantly and watched in fascination as her asshole gradually contracted back into shape. Each contraction pushed more rich, thick batter from her ass and out onto the sheets.

I got out of bed and went over to where Cassie's head lay on her pillow. Her eyes were closed and I was pretty sure she was asleep, but I couldn't help myself. I gently opened her mouth and pushed my slimy semi-hard dick in. She rolled it around in her mouth for a moment and then smiled. I pulled out and wiped away the trickle of white sauce running out of the corner of her mouth and down her cheek towards the pillow. I took one long last look at her then took my hand and caressed her cheek, her neck and shoulder. Then I moved my hand down and gently massaged the small of her back and to the matted slimy patch between her legs. I spread the rim of her asshole just enough for a little more of my cum to ooze out of her. I stood up and she was sound asleep, the wet patch on the bed surrounding her ass and hips like a halo. I gently pulled the covers back over her, tucked her in once more and then whispered a gentle "Thanks" in her ear.

The next morning I waited until after my wife had gone off to church and then I picked up the phone. It rang at least ten times before I heard Cassie's voice.

"Good morning?" She sounded awful.

"Hi Cassie," I said, "How are you feeling this morning?"

"I feel terrible, my ears are ringing, and my head hurts, the inside of mouth tastes just terrible..." She stopped herself and paused. "What do you want Bob?" She sounded indifferent.

I had been thinking about this conversation all morning. "Hey" I found myself saying, "What are you doing Thursday night?" I knew Thursday was the night Conrad always went out to practice with his band and it was also poker night for some buddies and me. It was also my turn to bring the treats. Damn, the guys were going to be surprised, and I was going to save ten bucks by not having to buy chips and beer.

Her voice changed to annoyance. "Bob?" She waited.

“Yes” I said nervously.

“Go to hell.” She said flatly and the sound of her phone slamming down reverberated through my head.

I looked at the receiver in disbelief before continuing on dejectedly. "Be ready at seven and I'll pick you up." And as an afterthought I threw in "And wear something friendly." I hung up the phone crestfallen. What a bitch.

The End

Snowfish
Snowfish
12 Followers
12