Sweet Cherie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cherie pushed his shirt off his shoulders, revealing his sculpted body. She ran her fingers over his pecs, his nipples and his stomach.

"We haven't finished the bet..." he said.

"I think all bets are off," she said softly and kissed him. Their heads were swimming as their tongues slid together and rubbed, rolling together in their mouths.

"You don't know how long I have wanted this," Jack whispered as he ran his hands over her back, down over her ass, feeling her silky skin.

"Probably about as long as I have," Cherie breathed into his ear, sending a chill down his spine so delicious he shivered.

They kissed and felt each other for a while as Cherie grinded her pussy against Jack's still hidden cock. Jack could feel pre-cum oozing from the head as she soaked the front of his briefs with her juices. He buried his face into her neck and suckled as he massaged her breasts, letting his hands explore the curves he had so long lusted for. Her nipples rolled in his hand, hard and perfect between his fingers. As he teased her, she moaned a little, lightly scratching her fingernails across his back. Finally, Cherie stood back and put her fingertips in the waistband of his briefs.

"You want me to stop?" she asked.

"Are you insane?"

Cherie smiled a beautiful smile, a mix of affection, anticipation and maybe something else Jack couldn't quite put his finger on. She pulled his underwear down, and his cock sprang free. The sensation of it being in the open so suddenly made him gasp a little as she slid the briefs down past his ankles and then off. She took his thick shaft in her hand and squeezed ever so slightly, getting a feel for his rigid organ. It felt hot and impossibly hard, a steady throb pulsating through its length.

"You have a nice cock, Jack," she said, her eyes locked with his.

"Thank you," he said stupidly as she let her fingers trace the roundness of his bulbous head. Her fingernails ran through the pre-cum, leaving a small snail trail across the hot flesh.

"You're welcome," she smiled sweetly.

"You," Jack said, looking at her body, "Are amazing. I've never forgotten hat day in the woods, Cherie. It's all I think about."

"How long have you felt like that?"

"For a long time now, Cherie. A long time."

"You're sure you want to do this?"

Jack thought carefully for a minute, and decided to be honest. "I doesn't matter to me that you're my cousin. I just don't want you to regret doing-"

Cherie put a finger to his lips and whispered, "I won't."

As she massaged his balls and worked his long, thick shaft they kissed again. Their lips sealed together with a wet need as their bodies became damp and shiny with a thin residue of sweat. Jack led her to the kitchen counter and leaned her against it as he suckled on her breasts, one cupped in each hand. He tweaked her nipples with his tongue and teeth, leaving hot, wet French kisses on her side swells as he went. He looked up and saw her smiling, her eyes looking down at him with a lusty amusement.

He slid his fingers into her wet pussy, and she gasped as he pushed three of them in slowly, all the way to his knuckles. Her hands tightened their grip on his shoulders as he licked her breasts and fingered her. Cherie tilted her head back, her mouth parted in pure pleasure as Jack worked his expert fingers and tongue on her erogenous zones. Jack grabbed her by the ass, kneading the flesh as he began gently thrusting his fingers deeper and deeper.

"Yes Jack," she whispered, her hands running through his hair, "Yes, just like that."

Jack paused from his nibbling for a moment and asked, "Would you like me to go down on you?"

She nodded enthusiastically and Jack sat her on the counter, leaning her back and spreading her creamy thighs apart. He rested her legs on his shoulders and began licking her outer lips. He dragged his tongue slowly over her mound at first, and then began rubbing his tongue over her clit. Back and forth and side to side as she squirmed and moaned. His teeth would occasionally brush the sensitive button as her hips bucked. He swirled his tongue around her clit, pleasuring her until at last she came. Her juices tasted so good as a sweet, musty fragrance met his nostrils.

Finally, she let out a husky moan as her body jumped and she came hard. She spent a few minutes whimpering and breathing so heavy Jack thought she might pass out.

"Your turn," she smiled and hopped off the counter top. Jack watched her breasts bounce as she landed. She led him into the front room again and sat him down. She knelt on the floor and grabbed his rod, stroking it at first and then taking him into her mouth. Jack groaned as her hot mouth encircled him, her lips smooth and unbelievably adept on his thickness. She sucked on him, her mouth lubing him as her head bobbed up and down on him. Jack laid back and put his hands and arms over his head as she worked him over with her mouth. Her tongue swirled over his tingling head like it was a lollipop, causing him to have to fight back the impending orgasm.

Cherie's mouth popped and sucked on his dick as Jack began moaning loudly now.

"You're going to make me cum," he stuttered.

Cherie sucked harder, increasing her speed and grabbing the base of his cock in one hand, his balls in the other. She massaged them, as though she were milking him for his cum. She worked harder and harder, feeling his shaft starting to go stiff like a piece of reinforced steel against her tongue.

"I mean it," Jack managed as he felt the semen shooting into his shaft, his body going tense, and every muscle pulled taut. "I'm going to cum!"

Cherie pulled her mouth off just as he exploded all over her neck and breasts. Jack growled and dug his hands into the couch as he spurted hot, sticky cum all over her. It felt as though it would never end as he shot gob after gob. Finally, his cock began to ebb, and if it could have, he felt certain it would have let out a tired sigh.

Cherie licked the last bit of cum dripping from his head off with her tongue. She swallowed his semen and actually was surprised to find that he had salty sweet taste to him.

"I can live with that," she smiled, the sensation of his hot cum trickling down over her tits making her shiver.

"I want to fuck you," he whispered.

"But you just came," she kissed him, the cum causing their bodies to slide together wetly as they embraced and lay back on the couch. Then she felt him hard against her thigh.

"I'm back," he smiled.

"No kidding," she grasped his cock, and turned around so that she was sitting on him with her back to his face. She slid his cock inside, and he filled her up completely. He was almost too big for her as they began fucking. Jack massaged her breasts as she rode him, her ass slapping against him. Cherie braced her self; her only thought the hardness inside her pussy and how good every bump and vein felt as it rubbed against her inner walls. Cherie moaned Jack's name as they both moved a hand to rub her clitoris, to stimulate her to another orgasm.

Jack closed his eyes and enjoyed every moment as he fucked her, his cum a sticky aphrodisiac slicked across her milky breasts. He was a ways off from cumming yet, and he knew that when it did happen he would have to pull out. But for the moment, he didn't worry. She felt so good and tight around him, so hot and perfectly made to fit him.

Cherie was everything he had imagined and more. If he had only known that he was everything that Cherie had wanted, maybe this would have been their hundredth time together instead of the first. He relished this fulfillment of his fantasy as they fucked, savoring each moment and sensation. They both were washed away by the intensity of their sex, so engrossed in the flood of erotic euphoria that they never saw the lights of Jack's parents' car flash in the living room window as they pulled into the driveway.

Jack heard the click of the door knob turning and stopped suddenly. His heart froze in fear as he and Cherie realized that they were about to get caught. Mustering all his strength, he grabbed Cherie and they scrambled for the basement door at the end of the kitchen. As they hurried down the stairs, he heard his parents walk in. The sounds of the football game going to into overtime filtered through the floorboards as they walked over head.

"Shit," Jack hissed, holding her to him, "We are so fucked."

"Our clothes," Cherie whispered as they remembered that they had left their clothing upstairs, out in the open where his parents could find them. Jack's blood was like ice as he frantically tried to think of something.

He glanced at the cellar window, and then smiled.

"I have an idea," he said.

...to be continued...

12