Sweet Cherie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop, baby," she growled, he finger digging at the stepladder, sweat pouring off her nose and splashing the lanyard, "Don't stop."

Jack felt his legs beginning to ache as he pushed himself faster, his cock plunging in and out so fast and hard that her breathing was being accented with each impact. Her moans were broken with each thrust, every throaty grunt of approval coming from her mouth accented to his rhythm. He lost track of time and everything else as his eyes clouded over with a misty fog of colors and stars, his breathing so rapid he was sure was going to hyperventilate. He felt his orgasm starting to build, like an unstoppable eruption from a volcano, clogging the neck of a mountain and rushing to the surface.

Cherie screeched out loud, unable to hold back as she bucked against him violently, her fluids gushing out and soaking him. Jack pulled out just in time to see his load explode over her ass and backside in long, thick sticky ropes. He breathed deep, catching his breath as he staggered back, his cock still pumping semen out onto the floor with powerful spasms.

The lights of the basement cellar suddenly came on blinding them, and Jack nearly shit himself. His heart jumped into his throat as he rushed to Cherie, who was looking frantically over her shoulder at the stairwell. He untied the knots of the lanyard as fast as he could as the undeniable sound footsteps on carpet and old wood echoed through the cement room. He looked at Cherie, both of them panicked with a wide-eyed expression of doom.

"What the shit?" his now fully clothed father asked as they both stood up straight, naked and covered in their own cum, holding a rope. Jack saw Ellen standing behind his father fully clothed again, her blouse mis-buttoned allowing a glimpse of her huge cleavage and red bra. She looked at Cherie, her mouth gaped open in shock, and then to Jack. He saw her glance down at his still erect cock and could have sworn she smiled a little.

"Hey Dad," Jack said casually, "What's up?"

"What the hell is going on here?" he asked, his eyes wide and nostrils flaring, "She's your cousin, Jack!"

"I know Dad," Jack began, his hands up non-offensively, "But things are kind of complicated..."

"No fucking shit!" he bellowed, his anger and embarrassment filling the room like a black fog. It was so painfully quiet, it was almost loud. Cherie remained frozen at Jacks side, his semen dripping from her bare pussy down her leg. Somehow, she kept a straight face.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" Ellen asked.

Jack was desperate for an explanation, and his brain searched vainly for one but to no avail. They two adults stood there, looking at them expectantly in awkward silence.

"Uncle Mike," Cherie said softly, "Your fly is down."

Jacks father's eyes widened a little, and looked to his crotch. Indeed his fly was open, exposing the base of his cock and the dark tangles of pubic hair surrounding it. He quickly zipped up, embarrassed and angry. Ellen only shook her head.

"And Aunt Ellen," Jack spoke up, "You're blouse is buttoned wrong."

Ellen looked to her bust and saw the buttons were in fact wrong. She hastily unbuttoned them and put them right, her face flushed red.

"How long have you two been down here?" she asked curtly, a hint of fear in her voice.

"Long enough to know that you do a great strip tease, mom," Cherie boldly replied.

Ellen simply looked at her, torn between anger and horror, her mouth opened slightly as she searched for reply. The anger radiating from Mike vanished in an instant, replaced by a thoughtfully annoyed expression. He looked at Ellen, who was on the verge of an overload. Everyone had been caught red handed, so to speak, and everyone had the other over a barrel.

"No one has to know," Jack said diplomatically as he set the rope on the floor.

"That's right," Cherie chimed in, "We can keep a secret."

Mike was ready to scream as he looked at the two kids. "I can keep a secret," he said, his eyes flashing.

Ellen looked at him for a moment, and finally admitted her guilt by saying, "So can I."

"No questions, no discussion about it," Jack said.

"Right," his Dad glared at him as he thought of his wife, waiting at the bridge game for him to pick her up. "No questions."

"Then if you don't mind," Cherie grabbed Jack's hand and made for the stairs, "We need to get dressed."

Mike and Ellen made room for their naked children as they walked up the stairs, their heads held high. As they reached the top, Jack stopped for a moment, and looked thoughtfully down at his father. He knew he would be crossing a line if he spoke the words on the tip of his tongue. In the end, he threw caution to the wind, and said to his father, "Next time, use a towel. I only have so many shirts."

Mike glared after his son, even after he had disappeared from the top of the stairwell, Cherie in tow. "Smart ass," he mumbled.

12