Sweet Demands Part 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit that feels so fuckin good!" she yelled as I came into her. She started to drive her ass back into me rapidly to continue milking my cock out of it's cum. I collapsed over April and panted, and told Becky to put the Camera back on the tripod and I sucked April's earlobe in.

"Oooo I'm glad you’re the one that took my virginity, I feel so much like a walton slut now," April giggled.

"No, Becky is the Walton, Becky slip underneath her and eat each other out."

Becky gave me a stare and obeyed, and I watched as she started to eat the cum my cum out of April. She slide her tongue inside and April moaned lightly, then started on Becky. I interrupted Becky by slipping my cock in her mouth and getting it nice and wet. I then spread April’s ass cheeks and popped the head of my cock in.

"OUCH! That hurt!" she yelled. She started hissing as I slowly started to penetrate her ass. The fact that Becky was eating her out made it easier. I continued to slowly slide my cock into her ass, and when I finished I gave it a playful slap. "How does that feel baby?"

"I feel like I have to take a shit," she said. I laughed and I slowly started to fuck her ass. Between her hisses there were a few Mmmmm's and moans associated with it. Her ass was so damn tight I knew I was going to lose my load any moment, but I didn't want to unload all in her ass. She was all but ignoring Becky's pussy as she started moaning loudly again. I looked down at Becky's work and her face was all wet, I knew that she was about to Cum soon, so I started to fuck her ass harder causing her to scream, "Oh god Bill! Rape my ass! It's yours for the taking! Fuck it hard! Cum in it! Slam it! Arrrrrrrrrgh!" she continued screaming as I shot one jet into her ass, pulling out and grabbing the head of my cock, I flipped her over causing her to land on Becky and started firing all over April's face, tits, and belly with my cum.

"Ack!" April said as she put her arms out, not ready for the shower of cum, but after a second she put her arms down and let it glisten on her body a bit, letting me finish giving her a nice long cumbath.

"Well," Becky said, "I hope you still have room for me."

Chapter 8

The three of us fucked for hours on end. April turned into a little nymphomaniac spitfire wanting to try everything in every shape and form. I finally had to stop because everytime I came my balls started hurting and it was about the same time my dick started getting severely sore. All the hard work paid off in the end as April's cum covered body was fast asleep on my bed.

I told Becky to put on her dress and things after she showered. I picked up a tape from my VCR stand and went into the living room. She came out and sat down.

"Why did you come here?" I asked.

Becky looked me in the eye, "Bob dumped me, and you hadn't called for me in about a month and," she looked down and muttered something.

"Say that again," I asked.

"I needed a good piece of Dick. He caught me fucking Ed. He thinks I've been fucking Ed all this time and he kicked me out."

I smiled, then laughed, then I threw her the tape. "There, you are out of my clutches now. You can go."

She got down on her knees and crawled over to me..."No! I need a good dick! I might hate you but I love your dick! I'll do anything to worship it when need be! I mean it!" she then put my soft cock in my mouth and brought it hard again. She sucked it deep down her throat trying to show her appreciation for my dick. I savored the moment as she pulled it out of her mouth on her own right before she came and gave herself a pearl necklace and swallowed the rest of my load. "I'll do anything!" she then straddled my cock and started to impale herself on it still wearing her dress. She started to milk my sore cock with her pussy and kiss all over my face "I'll do anything, I swear, I just want this dick, I promise."

I decided that I might as well use this to my benefit as I took her off of my cock and shot my load on her dress.

"Goodbye Becky, have a nice life."

She looked down at me in shock as I closed the door. I moved from the address shortly afterwards. I moved to another state, April's home state of Nebraska. I had my little spitfire that thought of more then me then a cock.

12