Sweet Dreams Are Made of This Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the evening wound down, melting into what seemed to him a clumsy slow dance, Jenny nestled into his shoulder, whispering flirtatiously into his ear, "Y'know, I'm still a virgin. Want to pop my cherry?"

Startled, caught completely off-guard, he blurted out, "Bullshit!" It seemed inevitable that the topic of sex would come 'round with her, as she'd dropped more than a few hints, but he knew that she'd have to make the first move. Jenny was great, and he didn't want to train-wreck what was turning out to be an outstanding friendship just for a single night. Oh sure, he wanted her – she always wore clothing that accentuated her curvy figure spectacularly, shirts that showed off her large breasts, jeans or skirts that hugged her hips, and she possessed an undercurrent of sexuality that he felt sure indicated far more experience than he had. Virgin? No way.

Pulling back, she glared up at him, her eyes seeming to darken. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Back-pedaling lamely in his skull, he grasped wildly about for an explanation, then realized the easiest way was the obvious: "Seriously, you're twenty-four, incredibly sexy and have an amazing personality. I can't believe that you've never had a boyfriend who wouldn't leap at the chance to fuck you. Uh, not to be crude or anything..."

Jenny didn't seem to catch that last bit, her cheeks flushing slightly with embarrassment. "I've had boyfriends. They just never seem to stick around long enough to get to... that."

"Okay, fair eno- wait, you've never actually done the deed, but you talk dirtier than a lot of guys I know. How does that work?" As soon as the words came out of his mouth, he realized how stupid they sounded, and those pretty blue eyes narrowed.

"I'm not dumb, you know. I've watched porn, I know how it all works." Too much info, and she realized it, but blew it off with a laugh. "Yeah, now you know my dirty little secret." Tracing a finger underneath his chin, she asked challengingly, "What're you gonna do about it?"

Sweet merciful Jenny, he was off the hook at last, but having another piece of bait dangled in his face. "Seems like the only sensible thing to do would be to take you somewhere and fuck you senseless." An approving smile crossed her face, until he continued, "Want to make a date of it for the weekend?"

A trace of her irritation resurfaced. "You're making me wait? I don't just go around offering myself up to just anybody - you know that I had to work myself up to propositioning you like that, right?"

He raised a hand defensively, "Just exhausted from throwing myself around all evening, and the alcohol's not sitting easy. It would kind of suck to pass out before I can even enjoy ravishing the hot little virgin offering herself to me so willingly."

Jenny rolled her eyes. "Smooth talker. You're lucky I really, really like you."

"And that I look a little bit like a certain actor from days gone by?"

"Especially that," she confirmed. "You better have something _really_ special planned." With a sharp fingernail, she punctuated her point on his chest.

-------------------------------------------------

As they got out of his car, stepping out into the cold air of the parking lot, she laughed. "Okay, you had me going there for a bit. When you said "hotel" I totally figured you meant some sleazy little joint. This is really nice," she said critically, examining the Mariolille's spacious lobby, replete with upscale furnishings. It certainly was, but he didn't like the leer on the receptionist's face, as if the greasy little shit knew exactly what he and Jenny were up to. Sure, it was probably obvious, but what ever happened to service with a smile and a knowing wink rather than a smirk?

Jenny gawked in disbelief when they got to the suite he'd booked for the weekend. Every bit as open as the main lobby, the room seemed to be a perfect arrangement of bed, Jacuzzi and wet bar, with all the accessories one could possibly need for any of them. This was a special occasion and he hadn't seen fit to spare expense.

"Wow," she said, turning to him, blue eyes wide. "You're totally forg-" Pressing forward into her, he slipped his arms around her waist and lowered his mouth to hers., The comic 'o' of surprise on her pursed red lips begged for kissing. Whatever else might be said of his skills as a lover, he knew he could kiss like a roguish devil straight out of the black and whites, damn it. So he went in for the kill. Eager and responsive, she melted into it, letting him take the lead. When he finally broke the kiss, she gasped slightly and was about to say something when he grasped her more firmly about the midriff and hefted her up over his shoulder. Not an easy task, despite her size, but he managed it without dropping her, and a squeal of startled laughter indicated he was doing it right.

Carrying the slender blonde to the bed, he hefted her onto it in an effort that left him somewhat breathless from exertion rather than arousal. He was in full-on mode, though, no chance of that slowing him down. Moving into the bed beside her, he slipped his arms around her again, moving in for another kiss. Shorter though, and marked by her impatience, so he turned his attention to her blouse, undoing the buttons of her blouse to give him access to her chest.

Grinning like a fiend, she accommodated him, raising her arms, so that he could pull it up over her head, her large breasts spilling free. No bra, thankfully, because he doubted he could have managed the fastenings the way the adrenaline was pumping. Taking a moment, he leaned back and admired the view of her pale breasts, tipped with stiff pink nipples.

"You can admire them later, you jerk. Stop screwing around!" she protested. With a resigned sigh that earned him a giggle, he moved in again, unsnapping the button on her skirt, and sliding it down her toned legs. No panties either, and she'd shaved her down there. Lying before him, she spread her legs to bare the moist flower that lay between them with all the eagerness in which she'd kissed him. He fiddled awkwardly with his belt for a moment, then gave up and got off the bed.

She watched him undress, lips pursed in a hungry smile as he quickly took off his shirt, jeans and underwear, revealing his personal pride and joy, fully erect. Confusion and irritation crossed her face as he began digging around in his pockets, until he pulled out the condom. Jenny looked somewhat more understanding, but shook her head. "Don't worry about it, I'm on the pill." He tossed the condom aside flippantly and slid back into the bed.

Through the windowed balcony behind him, the sun had begun to set, casting the room with its flaming orange and violet hues. Under other circumstances, he might have liked to lie and watch the sunset with her, but her impatience was palpable and he moved between her legs and up toward her. Foreplay seemed unnecessary, her lips already puffy with arousal, and she was breathing heavily even though they'd made very little contact other than the kissing and light fondling.

As the girth of his cock brushed against her thigh, she gave a moan of frustration and reached for it, sending an electric thrill through the length of him. Placing it against the damp lips of her pussy, she mouthed, "Do it." Nodding, he pressed forward gently into her, parting the silky flesh of her labia, probing until he found her hymen. Her tightness seemed to inflame him, and his dick felt swollen beyond belief as he tested the barrier. She whined at the slowness of his ministration, and he finally scrapped gentleness for a swift, harsh penetration. Her eyes widened at the sensation of her cherry being taken, moaning only in pleasure, seemingly without pain.

As she took the full length of him into her, she suddenly shuddered in climax, uttering a low cry of pleasure, staring at him with wide blue eyes. Jahn attempted to pull back so that he could begin a rhythm of fucking, but she suddenly reached up and grabbed his shoulders, pulling him down onto her, bare bodies grinding against one another as she wrapped her legs around him, trying to force him deeper and cumming again as she did so.

The tight, moist pleasure of her body seemed to engulf not just his cock but his brain, and he felt himself losing control as he stared down at her, supported only by his hands on the mattress. Heat knotted up in his groin, and he felt his entire body tense as his orgasm took hold of him. Buried as far into her as the grip of her legs could force him, he could feel her cervix seem to pulse against his cockhead as his semen forced itself between her womb and his cock. She cried out, something that sounded like words, but was too incoherent to him to have any meaning or be heeded, except that it probably had something to do with the fact that he'd lost his balance and fallen on her.

That thought registered with him as his orgasm subsided and his dick softened within her. Taking stock, he realized he needn't have worried; she lay there with a blissful smile on her face, staring at the open sky through the window beyond him, before turning her gaze to his. Lips parting, she whispered at him, "You better not be done." Jenny certainly had no problem with vocalizing her demands, her pleasures, profanities, and everything else, as loudly as need be

He most definitely was not done, years of pent up frustration finally in release, though he quickly found that his enthusiasm was no match for hers. She wanted to do it all, try it all - oral, anal, the works - as if screwing their brains out over the weekend was going to make up for lost time. Maybe it did, maybe it didn't, and maybe he was spending way too much time over-thinking it and not enough time – as she put it – giving her some sugar.

So he stopped thinking, and gave her what they both wanted.

--------------------------------------------------

When what seemed like a honeymoon weekend was finally over, it felt like they really had tried everything, though she made it clear that she still had plenty of things to try yet. Wasn't sure how she could manage – he felt sore from legs, to groin, to lower back, as if he'd been in an entirely different kind of wrestling match. Jenny was even hinting at a little parting sex when he dropped her off at her house. He supposed he could make that sacrifice. Barely. The weekend should have ended on that note, somewhat sore but satisfied, as he took his moaning girlfriend from behind over her bed. Not with a bang, but a whimper of pleasure.

Instead, Jenny enthusiastically yelled his name and moments later the door banged open behind them, matched in volume by a piercing shriek, "What the fuck, you bitch!?!" As that last word resounded back and forth in his head, he couldn't help but think that it sounded strangely like 'asshole'.

~ to be continued ~

12