Sweet Escape Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George let himself out of the room and I undressed and brushed my teeth before slipping into the white terrycloth robe I found hanging on the bathroom door.

I was studying myself in the full-length mirror, when Stan opened the door. I looked at his reflection in the mirror and saw him smile.


"Ah, good, you found the robe," he said.

"Yes, thank you. Very kind. It was a great party," I told him.

"Good, I'm happy you enjoyed yourself. 'You ready for bed?"

"Yes, I guess so."

"Then let me tuck you in."

I was surprised by his offer, but threw off my robe and began pulling down the covers.

Then Stan came over to me and ran his hand down my arm and around my backside. Then he really startled me. He gave my ass a hard slap!

"Such a great ass you have," he told me. "A very fuckable ass at that."

I had never had a man come on to me before and I simply froze. I stood there, mouth agape, until I noticed that Stan was staring at my crotch. I never really had any feelings of shyness when it came to being naked. But as I looked down, I saw that my penis had started to engorge. Stan was almost drooling as he watched in sheer delight. I felt a bit uncomfortable.

"I-I-I've never been with a man before," I stammered.

"But what a nice response," said Stan. "You are so lovely," he told me. "May I touch you there?"

I was overwhelmed by his caring advance and nodded yes. He reached his hand out and gently stroked my stiffening dick. It jumped at his touch, which made him smile broadly. Next, he wrapped his hand around its base and made it grow even harder. Then he took his other hand and brought it up behind my head. He leaned his head in and kissed me straight on the lips. I didn't know what to do, but to kiss him back. His hand had a good grip on my manhood, which was feeling quite good.

"Can I kiss it?" he asked me.

"I guess so," I replied.

He knelt down in front of me and proceeded to give me the best blow job I had ever known. It was amazing but it didn't last very long, because I came in about five minutes.

"W-w-w-w-ow!" I spurted out, just as I had spurted into his mouth. "That was, 'er, really nice."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," he said as he wiped his sleeve across his mouth, wiping away the semen from the corners of his mouth.

"I will kiss you goodnight, if you slip into bed now," He told me.

And so I did. And he did. He kissed me hard on the lips and gave my crotch a squeeze as he did. Whereupon, I yelped and he gave my lower lip a little bite.

"Goodnight!" he told me.

"Goodnight." I replied.

I lay there feeling rather simple-minded for a few minutes, taking all of what had just happened, in. I had just had my dick sucked by a man I had just met in a town I had only just arrived in, in this incredible house – in "Nawlins!" Wow.

I slept like a rock and when I awoke, I realized that there was someone else in the bed with me. It was still dark in the room, although I could see some of the light of dawn spilling through the dark drapes. I rubbed my eyes and could just make out the white beard. It was Stan. He was in bed with me.

"A-hum," I cleared my throat in a lame attempt to waken him. It worked. He opened one eye and smiled. Then he threw his arm around my head and brought me fully on top of him with one pull. I felt his morning wood against my belly and gasped.

"Now, don't be scared," he told me. We won't do anything you don't want to, ok?"

"Sure, it's just that this is all new for me, you understand," I managed to tell him. "I'm not sure what I'm doing."

"Let me show you," he cooed.

He rolled me over so that he was on top and then kneeled before turning me over on my stomach and then pulling me up so that he was leaning over me from behind. I got a little scared, but just as I was going to say, "stop," he dove down and stuck his tongue between my ass cheeks.

I was amazed at the sensation I felt from his hot tongue running up and down my crack. Then I felt him insert a finger, then two into my hole. It closed down on him involuntarily.

"Relax, Alex. You're going to enjoy this," he told me.

I was, enjoying it, that is. His fingers had found their way to my Prostate and were massaging it while the other hand had found my stiffening cock and was jerking me off. I was delirious with the erotic nature of what was happening to me. It was no surprise when I finally felt his penis begin to penetrate me. He slid it in ever-so-gently, all the while, stroking my cock. It felt like my asshole was being reamed by a red-hot steel, until I was finally able to relax my sphincter muscles and take his entire length. When I thought I couldn't take him in any farther, he increased his grip on my cock and grabbed my balls with his other hand, pulling them down and squeezing the cum out of me. I came with such a force, that my cum stream hit the headboard of the big four-poster. I cried out and felt him grunting with the force of his own orgasm. Then I felt his spasms and the hot cum fill me. It was amazing."

Alex looked around as I did. Everyone was looking somewhat odd. The men looked slightly uncomfortable and the Sarah looked like she was feeling the same thing I was – hot!

I was turned on by his story, actually a true account of his first time with a man. I hadn't actually ever heard the details, but new about this experience.

He looked around the group and posed the question, "Truth or Fantasy?" he inquired.

We all looked at each other for some sort of consensus. I smiled and told the group that I would be mute for the moment. Sarah was the first to offer an opinion.

"I think it's true," she offered.

"I think it's a fantasy," said Jon.

"No, it's true," 'T' piped in.

"Well that's two-to-one," I chimed in. "Alex..."

"It's true," he shared. It happened a long time ago, and hasn't occurred since.

"I can collaborate on that. He shared that story with me almost 10 years ago," I told the group.

"You want a stiff cock in your ass again, don't you Alex?"

It was Jon. I almost did a spit-take with my wine. Was Jon actually offering to fuck Alex. Wow, this, I had to see.

Alex looked at Jon with a shy smile and said, "Maybe."

Everyone was tired and decided to head to their bunks for the night.

(Next – Ch. 4, Alex takes on Jon and the crew get closer)

12