Sweet Gwendoline Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vice Principal Murray stopped kissing me and stepped back and allowed me to get my first good look at Christina. She was wearing a wool belted pants suit. Her dressing so formally made me feel even more naked than before. And while I was barefoot, she towered over me in her high-heeled shoes. Her superior height and clothes made me feel even more submissive than before.

Despite my feelings of submissiveness and intimidation, I felt compelled to ask, "What misdeeds? What did I do wrong?"

Christina actually looked surprised when I said that, and responded, "Seriously, Gwendoline? Well, for starters you referred to me by my given name rather than calling me Mistress. I warned you about that. And when my guest asked you about you shaving your pussy, you failed to answer her. That's just rudeness, and I can't allow a slave of mine to be rude to my guests, and then there's the fact that you didn't undress right away after you entered my home. I warned you about that too."

With those words Christina had set a trap for me. I could have side-stepped it by keeping my mouth shut, but sometimes a slave-girl doesn't know when to keep silent.

"But Mistress," I protested, "I couldn't undress right away! Lindsay grabbed me from behind and twisted my arm behind my back!"

"Blaming one of my guests for your failure," Christina admonished, "That's rudeness again. So, now there are four offenses that I need to punish you for. Lindsay, bring her here so that I can secure her hands."

I allowed Lindsay to lead me by my hair over to Christina. I didn't bother to complain about the unfairness of Christina punishing me. It struck me that this was more or less what I had asked Christina to do to me. I had told her about my fantasies, about the evil step-sisters and the evil step-mother. They would always be unfair in my fantasies. If Christina was going to make my fantasies come true, she would have to be unfair too.

When my naked body was standing near Christina, she took my wrists and brought them behind me. She brought both hands up on my back, bending them at the elbows until my wrists were crossed and up by my shoulder blades. Then she began winding rope around my wrists, very tight and precise.

I hadn't even seen her holding any ropes. I suppose she might have been holding them behind her back. Of course I had been rather preoccupied before, what with being stripped naked and fondled and fingered by a woman who used to be my high-school vice-principal. Christina probably could have been holding a rocket launcher without me noticing.

"Have you ever been spanked before, Gwendoline?" she asked as she tugged each winding down tightly.

"Never, Mistress," I confessed. "My parents never believed in spanking. I was rarely bad and when I misbehaved they usually just grounded me or took away my telephone privileges."

"You poor girl," Christina said. "A young girl can benefit greatly from corporal discipline. It would have been good for you. But now that you're here I suppose we can make up for the punishments that your parents never gave you."

Foolishly I asked, "Will it hurt?"

"It's no good unless it hurts." She finished binding my wrists and knotted the rope several times. But there was still more rope in her hand. She then ran the rope over my shoulder and down under my arm back to the wrists. That was repeated over the other shoulder, and several times for each shoulder. When she tied the final knots, my hands were not only tied, they were locked high up on my back.

I tugged at them a bit, but there wasn't much hope of working anything free, this woman was simply too good with the ropes.

When my arms were completely immobilized, Christina turned me around and said, "Since you've never been spanked before, I'll explain the rules to you. The number of swats you receive is based on your age and the number of offenses that you've been found guilty of committing."

I quickly did the mental math. I was twenty-one years old and Christina had found me guilty of four separate offenses; that came to a grand total of eighty-four swats. I was a beginner when it came to spanking; a virgin if you will. I wasn't certain how my virgin skin would hold up under a barrage of eighty-four swats on my bare behind.

Then Christina took each of my swollen nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and squeezed them in a painfully tight grip. The pain of Christina's fingers on my nipples was very nearly as sharp and painful as the nipple clamps that had imprisoned my nipples the day before. I gasped and whimpered in pain and struggled against the ropes as Christina explained the rest.

"Since you were rude to Vice-Principal Murray, she'll deliver the first twenty-one swats to your naughty behind. Lindsay will deliver the second twenty-one swats, and I'll deliver the remaining forty-two swats to your bare bottom."

I had never imagined that Christina would allow anyone else to spank me. I had just assumed that any pain delivered to my naked flesh would be inflicted by Christina herself. In panic I struggled against the ropes again. To be spanked by Vice-Principal Murray would be humiliating. It would basically reduce me to a naughty school girl being sent to the principal's office.

It didn't matter how humiliating or demeaning I thought it would be, Christina simply yanked hard on my nipple and led me across the room to an ottoman where Vice-Principal Lewis was now seated. Then; still pulling on my nipple; Christina forced me to bend over and get across Vice-Principal Murray's lap.

Once I was in position, I was staring down at the floor with my arms helplessly bound behind my back and my naked butt raised up in the air. I could feel the fabric of Vice-Principal Murray's skirt against my naked belly and realized this wasn't just a humiliating position to be punished, but also a very revealing and intimate one.

"I am so lucky," Vive-Principal Murray gushed as she gently touched my naked skin with her fingers and traced the line of my bottom where it joined my thighs and traveled slowly up to the cleft between my cheeks.

"I never get to spank girls at Santa Monica High School, but now here I have a former student with the most perfect buttocks across my lap, naked and prepared to do her penance. Thank you for this golden opportunity, Christina."

I closed my eyes and tensed my buttocks, wondering just how hard Vice-Principal Murray could spank. She said that she'd never had an opportunity to spank a girl before, so that meant she was an amateur. I wondered if he lack of experience meant she wouldn't be able to swat my vulnerable bottom all that hard.

The first smack that came down and stung far more than I'd thought it would. I had never been spanked before in my life, so I had no idea how much it could hurt, but it was a sharp, stinging pain and the woman spanking me didn't give me any time to adjust to the pain. A second and a third stinging slap came raining down on my naked bottom before I fully absorbed the intensity of the first blow.

I whimpered and yelped like a penitent teenager as she took advantage of my nudity, my helplessness and the vulnerable, humiliating position I was in. The pain was sharp and daunting and soon I had hot, wet tears streaming down my face.

But it didn't matter how much I cried out in pain or how much my naked butt squirmed or how many wet, pitiful tears streamed down my face, she just continued to punish my poor, naked bottom with one stinging blow after another.

My poor, naked bottom had never been in so much pain and then she stopped spanking it long enough to say, "Gwen, your bottom is so beautiful, it's a shame you can't see it. Not only is it firm and perfectly shaped, but this reddish-pink color really highlights it. The color really attracts your attention and draws the eye in and makes your bottom the center of attention."

I tried to say something in response, but suddenly her hand was slapping my naked skin once again, only this time she was spanking the backs of my thighs, which turns out are even more sensitive than my ass. I screamed even louder than before as she mercilessly inflicted stinging slaps to my thighs.

I felt more helpless and vulnerable than ever before as Vice-Principal Murray inflicted seven stinging spanks to the backs of my bare thighs while I was bound and bent over her lap. By the time she was finished spanking me I was sobbing like a little girl.

My bottom felt like it was hot enough to melt butter, however my punishment wasn't over. I was lifted up off of Vice-Principal Lewis's lap and Lindsay was allowed to sit down on the ottoman.

Once over her lap, she stroked by bare bottom and said, "Lydia was right. Your bottom really is beautiful."

Then without warning she smacked my poor bottom and made me flinch. My bottom was already sore and Lindsay had a strong arm and firm hands. Her initial swat stung worse than any of the swats Vice-Principal Murray had rained down on my ass.

Her second swat stung even worse than the first, although it was around about this time I realized that the heat within my loins was increasing.

The heat in my pussy didn't make the pain on my bare buttocks and thighs any less, however as the throbbing heat between my legs became more and more intense, the pain became something sexual and somehow enjoyable. It was less like a punishment and more like having a powerful orgasm from a dildo that's much too large for you and yet you force it inside your vagina anyway and painfully stretch your vaginal muscles as you race towards orgasm.

Lindsay didn't care about my lust or my throbbing pussy. She only cared about spanking my ass and turning my skin to an angrier color of red. I screamed in pain even though my throbbing pussy was getting wetter and wetter as Lindsay punished me. I blame it on years of masturbating to fantasies of Cinderella being spanked and whipped and abused by her wicked step-sisters. I've always had powerful orgasms while fingering myself and thinking about poor Cinderella being punished, but I never truly imagined that I'd ever be thrown over a woman's knee and spanked like she was.

I screamed until my throat was sore and I was too hoarse to continue screaming. My face was soaking wet with my own tears and Lindsay continued to smack my poor naked bottom until she'd delivered the full twenty-one swats she'd been allotted.

I had stopped screaming, however I was still sobbing and twitching. I hadn't quite reached orgasm, however my sex was wet and throbbing like it had never been before. Perhaps this was the reason that Christina forbade me to masturbate. Only by denying me sexual release could my lust reach this sort of boiling point.

In addition to sobbing in pain I was also panting with sexual excitement. I panted and gasped and moaned as Lindsay's cruel hand punished my naked buttocks. I was breathing very hard and I felt feverish with sexual heat. My nipples were very rigid and my hips were squirming and bouncing with each and every swat against my defenseless bottom. My face was wet with tears, my body was wet with sweat and my throbbing sex was wet with sexual hunger.

In my sexual fever I barely even noticed when I was lifted off Lindsay's lap and bent over Christina's. I felt Christina's arm around my waist and heard Lindsay say, "Her bottom looks awfully red. Are you sure she can take forty-two more?"

"Girl's bottoms are very resilient," was Christina's reply. "You'd be amazed just how much punishment they can take."

Naked and bound, and my bottom already sore, I felt more helpless than ever any time previously in my entire life, and that feeling of helplessness only caused the throbbing heat between my legs to intensify.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Lindsay take a step back and gaze at my body with an expression of concern. It was one thing for her to make me helpless and strip me naked in front of my high school principal, but she seemed to be concerned when a girl with an already-red bottom was to receive another painful spanking on top of that. Despite her look of concern, Lindsay didn't say anything and then suddenly there was a loud smack as I felt Christina's hand impact hard across my left buttock.

Then the next blow came down on my right buttock. And then on the heels of that a stinging smack came down across the back of my left thigh.

Soon I was screaming in pain again. Christina had a strong spanking arm, maybe even stronger than Lindsay's. Or perhaps it just seemed that way because my bottom was already so sore from my previous two spankings. I screamed and screamed and screamed again, but Christina never lessened the severity of her blows. They just kept coming down, one after another.

I slipped into a shameless, mindless state, sobbing and whimpering while my ass and thighs got redder and redder. Tears ran down my face and blurred my vision. But in the midst of all of this pain and humiliation I was hotter and more aroused than I had ever been before. And while I kicked and thrashed around on Christina's lap and screamed in pain, I suddenly realized that I was on the verge of orgasm.

Wave after wave of pleasure ripped through me while Christina continued to spank my ass. It was more powerful than any orgasm I'd ever had before and I screamed at the intensity of it. It seemed humiliating and degrading to be naked and having a powerful orgasm while my high school vice principal watched, however it occurred to me that she'd probably suppose that my screams of sexual release were screams of pain.

I was made to stand and then kissed warmly. "Darling, you're so beautifully responsive," Christina told me, "You're a perfect female subject for corporal discipline."

I was then kissed and kissed some more. Christina's mouth muffled the sounds of my sobbing.

"You're bottom is so cute right now, Gwendoline," Vice Principal Murray assured me, "I wish you could see it."

Vice Principal Murray took possession of my nudity and kissed me as well. The dynamic had changed. I was no longer a naughty young girl who deserved to be punished. For the moment I was a girl who had paid her penance and had been forgiven.

Even Lindsay kissed me, although she was less affectionate and only kissed me on the forehead.

* * * * * * * * * *

I was a good girl now, but that didn't mean that I could go home or even put my clothes back on. These women still had uses for me and they weren't about to let me go any time soon.

I was ordered to my knees and all three women stripped naked from the waist down. I was impressed by how athletic Lindsay's legs were. She had excellent muscular definition and almost no fat on her thighs or buttocks. She could easily be a dancer or a sprinter.

Of course I was ordered to eat her pussy. All three women were sexually excited after stripping me and spanking my poor ass raw, so now I was obliged to relieve their sexual excitement.

Unlike me, Lindsay was not under orders to shave off all of her pubic hair. She had trimmed hers quite short and shaped it into something known as a "landing strip", but she still had more pubic hair than I did.

Lindsay's labia were quite swollen, reddish in color and impressively slick with her own juices. I licked dutifully at her swollen pubic lips and licked at the hood of her clit until it pulled back and revealed her swollen clit. Lindsay moaned so loud at this I feared her moans might be heard out on the street.

Surprisingly Lindsay's juices tasted nothing like Christina's. I was an amateur when it came to going down on a woman and I had originally guessed that all women would taste the same.

"Oh God," Lindsay exclaimed in between panting and gasping, "Oh God, you wonderful girl! Oh God, your tongue! Lick me with that wonderful tongue! Yes, yes, lick me you wonderful, naked slave girl!!"

I licked and kissed her pussy, snaking my tongue over her lips and in between them, sticking my tongue up inside her pussy. I felt her squirming and Lindsay's hands grabbed my blonde hair again and pulled my head hard against her pelvis. My head was trapped and Lindsay rubbed her pussy against my mouth and I felt her tense, shiver and tense once more and pull me in harder. I felt her spasms and kept licking her pussy until she relaxed her grip on my head and pushed me slightly away from her vulva.

I kissed her gently on her thighs, but Lindsay just pushed me further away. Apparently the naked slave-girl wasn't permitted to touch Lindsay after she'd reached orgasm.

Suddenly there was the sound of leather smacking loudly against bare skin and a sudden, sharp stinging sensation across both of my naked buttocks.

"There's no time for you to rest, Darling," Christina informed me, "Now get to work at pleasuring the next woman in line."

On my knees, Christina herded me over to Vice Principal Murray, smacking my already-sore buttocks with a leather belt to encourage me to crawl faster.

"Aren't you a lucky girl, Gwen?" she asked. "Christina gives you exactly what you need, treats you exactly the way you should be treated."

I assumed that was a rhetorical question so I didn't bother to answer it and I moved between Vice Principal Murray's legs. Her thighs and calves didn't look nearly as athletic as Lindsay's, however for a woman in her late thirties, she actually looked pretty good.

She didn't shave her vulva, and I had to poke my nose through a forest of pubic hair before I could find her labia. It was frustratingly difficult work without my hands.

She seemed to read my mind and officiously said, "You may as well stop twisting your arms, you can't get loose."

"Knees far apart," Christina admonished me, "Slave-girls should always keep their knees far apart."

I readjusted my kneeling stance and shamelessly exposed the swollen lips of my sex. I had just had an orgasm while over Christina's lap, but already there was a strong, passionate fire burning in my loins. I was excited, yearning and desperately eager to be touched.

I knelt between the legs of my high school vice principal and she grasped my blonde hair and thrust my face where it would do the most good. I was enveloped in the pungent scent of the older woman. Her firm hands shook my head demandingly. Naked, helpless and humiliated, I licked at the older woman's wet, pungent sex. I envisioned how I must look; naked and on my knees, my ass red and stinging, sexually servicing an administrator from my old high school and I actually sobbed at how humbled and debased I must look.

Vice Principal Murray began to pant almost immediately as I went to work licking her pussy, however it took much longer to get her to orgasm.

And while I proceeded to lick and suck and kiss at Vice Principal Murray's swollen labia and clitoris, I couldn't help but notice that she tasted differently from Christina and Lindsay. Her juices tasted rather salty, whereas Christina tasted very much like wine and Lindsay tasted...well, I can't quite put her taste into words, but she tasted different from the other women that I've gone down on.

She also took a lot longer to reach orgasm than Lindsay did. Lindsay was highly responsive and exploded into an energetic orgasm with very little effort on my part. However Vice-Principal Murray panted, gasped and wagged her hips for at least ten minutes before she finally came. I don't quite understand why she took so much more effort. Perhaps it has something to do with her age. I mean, Lindsay is in her late teens or early twenties and Vice-Principal Murray is in her late thirties.

When she finally reached orgasmic bliss, Vice-Principal Murray gripped my long hair tightly and pulled my head away from her pubic lips and exclaimed, "Oh, my Dear Girl that was wonderful!"