Sweet Gwendoline Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she continued to pant for a while and said, "Thank you Christina for sharing your girl with me."

I had done all the work, but Christina was getting the thanks. Was that some sort of deliberate slight? Or was there some sort of rule that the credit for a slave-girl's labors always went to her mistress?

"What better way to begin a friendship," Christina asked, "then by sharing such a wonderful gift as this?"

Of course, I was the gift. I was something pretty and desirable to be shared with friends on special occasions. I was valued property.

And of course, having shared me with her friends, Christina made use of me as well. Apparently a good hostess allows her guests to sample a slave's talents before she enjoys the slave's talents as well.

With Lindsay and Vice-Principal Murray watching, I stuck my face into the folds of Christina's shaved, smooth, slick pubic lips and proceeded to make her moan, pant, whimper and shudder. I had eaten Christina to an orgasm once before, however that time we were both alone. Now I had an audience and I realized that it was much more humiliating to lick Christina's pussy while she had her friends watch.

And yet, no matter how humiliating it was I continued to do it, mostly because I wanted Christina's approval and I would basically do anything to please her and keep her happy with my performance.

I suppose I wanted to be the perfect slave-girl for her.

And while I engulfed Christina's shaved vulva in my mouth a hand stole between my legs and cupped my own swollen lips. The sensation was exquisite, although completely unexpected. I jerked and writhed and raised my heard up from between Christina's thighs as unseen fingers played with my labia and one finger was inserted into me.

"Uooogh," I exclaimed inarticulately as I felt the finger invade my most sensitive and secretive place.

"She's still soaking wet," I heard Lindsay exclaim behind me. "Does everything we do excite her?"

"A slave-girl should always be soaking wet," I heard Christina reply. "I'd be disappointed in her if she wasn't wet."

I was ashamed and humiliated to hear Lindsay and Christina talking about the wetness of my pussy like that; however I was also somehow strangely proud. Christina approved of how wet I was between my legs, and that meant something to me. I was always out to gain Christina's approval, even if it meant that Christina humiliated me in front of her friends.

A sharp crack of leather against my bare buttocks reminded me to return to the task of eating Christina's beautiful, pink slit.

My bottom was already painfully sore. I was amazed at how much punishment by bare bottom had already taken, however Christina seemed to think I could take more. I needed to be very obedient and attentive if I didn't want to find out just how much more.

I continued to lick my mistress's pussy. She had taught me just the day before the way she liked a girl to use her tongue and her lips on her. I knew all of the spots in between her legs that made her breath quicken and I lavished attention on them all. I also decided that of the three women whom I'd ever licked to orgasm, Christina tasted the best.

Maybe that's a psychological thing, because I've formed a strong emotional attachment to Christina, but I honestly felt that her pussy tasted better than Lindsay's or Vice Principal Murray's.

Christina didn't call out my name, but she panted and wailed and made a lot of inarticulate noises and her pelvis writhed and surged while I sucked on her clit. I did my best to keep my mouth clamped to the center of her womanhood while she had a lusty, powerful orgasm and got her juices all over my lips.

I remained on my knees while Christina came down from a powerful orgasm and slowly regulated her breathing from heavy panting down to something more standard.

Shortly after Christina had come down from her first orgasm, she smacked my poor, naked bottom with the belt and ordered me to begin eating her pussy again. Her sex drive seemed much higher than it was the day before. I think humiliating me in front of an audience was a real turn-on for her.

Her pubic lips were still swollen, slick and pink and I began licking them once again. I started at the bottom and worked my way up to the top, Christina seemed to like that. When my tongue got tired and I paused to get it a break, Christina would instantly swat my poor naked ass with another stinging lash from her belt. I tried to be tenacious in my pussy licking, but my poor tongue was new to cunnilingus and I had already used it three times to lick women to orgasm in the same morning!

I was soon whimpering in pain because of my stinging, reddened ass and Christina was gasping and panting from the ministrations of my tongue and lips on her pussy. She came forcefully and with ear-splitting screams as I licked at her clit and sucked on it simultaneously.

"Oh, God," Christina moaned emphatically and then she pushed me away. I was on my knees with my arms bound behind my back, so when she pushed me I really had no way to keep from falling.

I remained there, naked on the floor, my arms helplessly bound behind my back, gazing up at my mistress's thighs and the slick folds of her freshly eaten pussy.

"You've done very well, Darling," Christina said as she towered over my prone form, "But now I need to lock you in the dungeon, while Lindsay, Lydia and I discuss your future."

"You don't want me here while you discuss my future," I asked.

"Of course," Christina replied. "When a mistress plans out a slave-girl's life, it's much easier if the slave-girl isn't actually there."

With that settled; Lyndsay and Lydia helped me to my feet and then Lyndsay walked me down the stairs into the dungeon and made certain I didn't fall. Falling down the stairs with my arms bound behind my back would have ruined the whole weekend; however Lyndsay kept her hands on me the entire time and made certain that I maintained my balance.

Once down in the dungeon, Christina directed her accomplices to place me on a table with my legs hanging over the side.

"I want her totally exposed while she waits for us to finish our business," Christina said. I was already stark naked. I wondered how much more exposed could I possibly be? I soon found out.

I was made to lie down on the table, tits-up, which meant that I was lying uncomfortably on top of my bound arms.

At Christina's direction, Lyndsay and Lydia buckled leather cuffs around my ankles and then clipped some sort of stainless steel clips onto the stainless steel rings built into the leather ankle cuffs. The clips were attached to ropes that hung from the ceiling and once Christina pressed a button there was a mechanical hum and my ankles were lifted up and apart.

Each of my ankles were pulled in opposite directions. My bare legs were slowly drawn up high and spread far apart, almost like a dancer's split.

Lyndsay and Vice-Principal Murray watched with indecent interest as my legs were spread obscenely wide and my shaved sex was put on suggestive display for their eyes.

Almost instantly I felt strain in my inner thighs muscles as the ropes separating my thighs obscenely wide. Feeling trepidation and alarm, I reflexively I struggled against the ropes as the spread of my legs increased, moving wider and wider. My pubic lips began to spread apart and my sore buttocks were lifted up off the table.

I felt utterly and wantonly exposed. My thighs were spread so wide that there was no park of my slick labia that was not on display for Lyndsay and Vice-Principal Murray to gawk at. Even my anus was exposed by this extreme and indecent spread of my legs. I felt like a virgin sacrifice that had been stripped naked and placed on an altar for some pagan god to violate.

"We'll be back in a few hours, Dear," Christina assured me as she sauntered over and joined the other two women in ogling my exposed pudendum. Then Christina placed her hands on my obscenely spread inner thighs and gently ran her fingers across my bare, exposed skin. I moaned and whimpered as she stroked the naked flesh nearest my pussy, but sadistically would always stop just short of touching my throbbing, needy sex.

She kissed me and all three women went upstairs. I heard the door close and lock, which seemed like overkill to me. My wrists and ankles were bound and I was totally helpless. I couldn't even get up off of this table, so what was the point of locking me in?

I was naked. My wrists were tightly bound in rope and bound behind my back. My ankles were tightly buckled into leather bondage cuffs and spread so far apart that my pussy was indecently on display. There was nothing I could do but wait for Christina to finish planning my future and come down to release me.

As I lay there all naked and exposed and helpless, I thought about Cinderella and her evil step-sisters. It seemed to me that this was exactly the sort of delicious torment those cruel women would have inflected on poor Cinderella.

For the first twenty minutes or so I panted and shivered feeling deliciously exposed and defenseless. To truly explore my condition I struggled with all my strength against the leather straps holding my slender ankles. It was pointless. My legs are actually quite strong from years of ballet training, running and all forms of exercise; however the ropes and the leather straps mocked my most strenuous efforts. When I finally gave up, I was panting and knew myself to be helpless. I settled down and submission to Christiana's discipline saturated every inch of my being.

I had no way of knowing time as there was no clock down in the dungeon. There was very little to look at, other than my exposed pubic lips and my widespread thighs. My blatantly exposed sex made it hard for me to think about anything other than my desperate sexual need. If Christina had only left my hands free, I could do something about the throbbing sexual frustration, but my hands were bound helplessly behind my back. I sighed deeply and considered that this was exactly the sort of cruel humiliation that Cinderella's step-sisters would have subjected on Cinderella.

Time passes slowly for a naked girl that's bound with her legs awkwardly and uncomfortably spread. My adductor muscles were really feeling the strain after an hour or two and they really began to ache and sweat was forming on my thighs, but there was nothing I could do other than wait for Christina to release me. I was helpless and would be unable to move my legs without her assistance.

There was also an ache in my blatantly exposed pussy. My slick, swollen labia were so pink, so open and available and on display, it seemed to be begging for the attention of some cruel, demanding fingers or a cruel thrusting phallus that would be plunged in roughly and deep, penetrating all the way to my cervix.

After about three hours I began to whimper and sob. It was one thing to be tormented by cruel, sadistic step-sisters, but to just be helpless and alone for hour after hour was far too solitary. I felt isolated and abandoned and there was nobody to touch my naked body. I desperately yearned for human hands to touch my naked flesh, even if it was just to pinch a nipple or fondle my sore buttocks.

Eventually I began to have paranoid fantasies about Christina and the other women just getting in a car and driving away and leaving me all alone in the house. I hadn't told anyone where I was going and if Christina just left me here I could be tied up in her dungeon for days and nobody would know where to look for me.

I listened hard for any signs of human activity upstairs, but all I could hear was the sound of my own heart beating and my own labored breathing. Had I really been abandoned? And if I really had been abandoned, what then? I had absolutely no way of getting off of this table without any assistance. Christina had tied me so well that I could barely shrug my shoulders and I couldn't move my arms at all. I couldn't even move my fingers as I'd been lying on my arms for so long that everything from my elbows down had gone numb.

Perhaps three hours had passed or perhaps ten. I really had no way of measuring the passage of time down in the dungeon and then finally after an indeterminate amount of hours I heard the door to the basement being unlocked and sound of footsteps getting closer as three sets of feminine feet descended the stairs.

"Please untie me, Mistress," I pleaded in a desperate voice that sounded so pathetic I almost didn't recognize it as mine. "I've been tied up down here for so long."

"Slave-girls get tied up quite often," Christina informed me. "I thought you would have figured that out by now." And then as if to call attention to my helplessness, she gripped one of my tender nipples between her thumb and forefinger and pinched it hard enough to make my cry out in pain.

"Lydia has to leave now," Christina informed me, her fingers still on my nipple, "But she wanted to let you know how much she's enjoyed fondling your naked body and making you her bitch."

My face felt saturated with heat and I'm certain I must have been blushing at Christina's remarks. And to add to my embarrassment, Vice-Principal Murray said, "I truly enjoyed spanking your bottom, Gwendoline dear. Of all of my former-students, you easily have the cutest bottom. I feel so privileged that I was able to leave my handprints all over your naked ass."

Somehow the fact that I used to be a student at her high school made it more humiliating to be spanked and fondled and ogled by Lydia Murray. And then just when I thought the whole encounter couldn't possibly get any more demeaning, Vice-Principal Murray said, "Gwen, I've enjoyed your naked body so much, I'm going to give you something of a reward for all of the happiness you've given me."

I had absolutely no idea what she meant by that, however I soon found out. This woman; who was almost old enough to be my mother; forced her fingers into my wide-open, throbbing sex and I screamed at the unexpected intrusion.

While the older woman deeply and vigorously fingered my pussy, Lyndsay kissed me passionately on the mouth, gagging my mouth with hers and forcing her tongue into my mouth. I felt fingers inside of me, moving, clenching and moving some more, my exposed, vulnerable pussy belonged to that hand. Those fingers and knuckles owned my pussy far more than I did.

I was being penetrated in my cunt and in my mouth and the sensation was overwhelming. I was crying out loud into Lyndsay's mouth, although I don't think any of the women in the dungeon could hear much of my screams. Lydia Murray's fingers filled my sex and fucked me deep, filling me up completely. The older woman had strong fingers and they took total possession of my aching sex, stuffing me full and banging me wide open. There were tears in my eyes and I screamed into Lyndsay's mouth as my sex seemed to explode and I was enveloped in wave after wave of white-hot thunderous orgasms. I saw light behind my closed eyelids and convulsed wildly as Vice-Principal Murray kept her long strong fingers deep inside of me.

When she finally pulled her fingers out of my defenseless pussy, I was drenched in sweat and panting as if I'd just run a marathon.

Vice-Principal Murray sucked my juices off of her fingers like it was whipped cream, giving me a lewd, suggestive look the whole time. It seemed wrong that a woman who was my Vice-Principal back in high school should be fingering my pussy or giving me lewd, suggestive looks. It was like we were breaking some ancient taboo.

Christina broke me away from my thoughts of improper student/administrator relations and made a proclamation.

"From now on, dear, you should view Lyndsay as one of your wicked step-sisters. Should you meet her on the street, I expect you to be polite and friendly with her. And should she come over to your home, I expect you to invite her in and be the perfect hostess."

Lyndsay looked down at my naked form, smiled and blew me a kiss. "Yes, Mistress," I dutifully replied to Christina.

"As for Lydia," Christina continued, "The same rule goes for her, although I think that because of her age, we'll refer to her as a wicked step-mother."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied once again, sounding so obedient and deferential even I thought it was pathetic.

"You won't have to have sex with them unless I specifically order you to, although you must treat them with the same sort of warms and respect as you'd treat your closest friends."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied automatically.

"Of course if I meet you on the street," Vice-Principal Murray began, "You'll be respectfully clothed, but no matter what you're wearing, I'll still remember what you looked like stark-naked and with my handprints on your naked backside."

I hadn't considered that, but now that she brought it up, I felt very humbled and shamed that this woman would always and forever carry that memory of me around in her head.

Vice-Principal Murray kissed me on the forehead and then she kissed me passionately on the lips and then she ascended the stairs and walked out of the dungeon, leaving me behind, naked and helpless. Somehow I felt that I should dread our next meeting.

"You really enjoyed getting fingered by that woman, didn't you?" Lyndsay inquired. "Wait until it's me who goes after that pussy. I'll make you scream like the mountains are crashing down."

I had no idea what to say in response to that, so I just stared up at Lyndsay in a manner that I hoped she found submissive and accommodating. My inner thigh muscles were really sore from being stretched so severely for so long. I was really hoping that these two women would untie me soon.