Sweet Julie Birth of a Shemale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes. Suck Carl good, pretty Julie. Suck real good." Carl ran his fingers through Edward's hair. With one hand, Edward grabbed Carl's tight scrotal sac and slowly squeezed and released, developing a rhythm which he hoped would make the janitor cum quicker and end this humiliation for him.

But Edward found that while this experience was degrading and humiliating, it was also exciting him. He relished the musky taste of the thick stalk of meat that pumped past his lips and the rich manly flavour of the precum that his tongue lapped up each time it washed around the bulbous purple glans.

He was awed by the ring of bright red lipstick around the base of Carl's cock and the realisation that it was his own lips that had left that ring there. Edward's own cock stiffened at the thought and he could feel his belly, wrapped inside his silk panties, becoming sticky from his own leaking.

Carl began to moan more loudly and thrash about on the bed. "I'm ... I'm gonna cum!" he cried out as his hands grasped Edward's head and began to bob it up and down more vigorously on his cock shaft. Edward increased his own pumping action and renewed his tonguing of the sensitive underside of the glans.

Carl's first mighty squirt of jizm caught Edward full in the left eye, temporarily blinding him, but Edward quickly engulfed the fountaining dick head in his mouth and caught the next stream of thick man seed and eagerly gulped it down. His hand frantically pumped the hard cock and his lips vacuumed the scum down his hungry gullet. When Carl's cock stopped spurting and shriveled, Edward used his finger to wipe his left eye and cheek clean and gently sucked his finger clean.

Carl pulled the young sheboy upwards on the bed until they cuddled together, Carl's thick lips crushed against those of the feminized lad. Edward's own lust subsided at the sudden realization of who this liquor-breathed man was and the situation he was in.

And Carl was indeed not finished with his young he-trollop.

It took only a couple of minutes for Carl to regain his breath and when he did he quickly rose from the bed and pulled Edward towards the foot of the bed so that his arms were stretched taut, tied tightly to the head of the bed. Carl tore the remainder of Edward's blouse from his body and his skirt and panties soon followed. The revelation of Edward's cock seemed to not faze Carl in the least, other than Carl tossing a towel over Edward's groin as if to hide the young lad's dick and thereby disavow its existence.

Carl pushed Edward's knees up and over so that they touched Edward's shoulders. In this position, Edward's ass was pushed high in the air, his brown puckered asshole fully exposed.

"Nice sweet pussy," smiled Carl as he approached the he-girl's smooth bottom. Carl massaged Edward's ass cheeks, pulling them and twisting them. Then he kissed the smooth flesh, at first delicately and then more firmly, all the time inching closer to Edward's anal pucker. Finally Carl's lips closed around the boy's anus and his tongue began to lick and probe at the Edward's tight hole.

"Must make pussy nice and slick. Oh, pussy tastes so good!" said Carl as his tongue washed the boy's ass. Edward tried to shout and scream but Carl quickly stuffed Edward's soiled panties into his mouth, thereby gagging him.

Edward's eyes grew wide as Carl's tongue managed to probe a full inch, and then an inch and a half, up Edward's poop chute. Then Carl worked a finger inside the effeminate lad's pucker and slowly worked his finger in and out.

Edward knew what was coming next. He dreaded it. He twisted and turned, trying to avoid the inevitable. Carl's six inch dick was once again hard. With Edward folded in half, Carl stood above the young teen and placed the head of his dick against Edward's asshole. Slickened with Carl's saliva and loosened by Carl's finger probing, Edward's asshole easily parted to accept the head of the janitor's thick rod.

Carl pressed downwards and his dick easily slid deep into the lad's trembling ass. Carl sighed and giggled with glee as the full length of his dick was imbedded in the boy's ass and Carl's swaying ballsack slapped against Edward's own testicles. Carl raised himself until his dick popped free. Edward could see the flecks of filth that dotted the slick browned surface of the janitor's rigid tool - but only for a moment because Carl immediately plunged his rod deep into the boy's bowels, even deeper than the first drive, if that was possible.

Carl quickly fucked his cock in and out of Edward's quivering ass. Edward sobbed as his virgin ass was raped brutally. From his supine position, Edward was forced to watch his rapist's dick plunge in and out of his ass, was forced to see the filth and slime from his own asshole that coated the rampant truncheon.

And Edward was forced to realize that no matter how degraded he felt, how sickened he was at being used as a sex tool by this sick pervert, Edward's own cock was hard and throbbing, his own ball sac was tight, wanting desperately to release its load. Edward's rigid cock waved wildly in the air each time Carl's rod thrust past Edward's prostate on its trek to the nether regions of his bowels.

Carl's fucking reached a furious uncontrollable pace. Carl began gasping great lungfuls of air. His motions became jerky, his thrusting more frenzied. Edward's own cock was pulsing wildly, desperately wanting to be touched and caressed so that it could shoot its own thick wad.

Suddenly Carl lanced deep into Edward and his jizm burst from his dickhead, flooding Edward's innards with rich thick hot cream. It blew Carl's dick halfway out of Edward's ass and as Carl pushed back inside, jizm squeeched and squelched out of Edward's ass around Carl's hard tube of meat and dripped down Edward's back.

And as Carl exploded inside Edward, Edward's own dick sprayed its mighty load all over Edward's own chest and neck and lips. Edward opened his mouth and drank down sweet strings of his own fuck seed.

Finally, Carl collapsed onto the bed, his dick slipping free from Edward's ravaged and stretched asshole. Gobs of Carl's jizm slowly oozed out of Edward's ass onto the dirty bed linen.

Edward continued to sob quietly as Carl slowly and staggeringly dressed himself and then left the small room to finish cleaning up the school. Edward had enough strength only to crawl sufficiently toward the head of the bed to give himself enough slack to remove the gag from his mouth. After a coughing fit, Edward was too weakened to consider untying himself and fell into a deep sleep.

He slept for six hours, occasionally awakening and wondering where he was. But the ropes on his wrists reminded him and worried him until each time he fell back into an exhausted sleep.

He was forced rudely awake at dawn as Carl grabbed hold of his naked body and flipped him over on his stomach. "On you knees girlie" commanded Carl. The weakened she-boy was too slow in complying and received a punch in the side. Edward gasped and Carl's rough hands pulled him roughly upwards. Quickly Carl knelt behind the boy. He spit twice in his hands and rubbed the gooey saliva around his dick head and then placed his cock against Edward's bung hole. Still stiff and sore from its invasion the previous night, Edward's ass could not resist this second attack and Carl's rod lanced deep into the lad's quivering anal sheath.

Carl grasped Edward's hips as he fucked the lad doggy-style. Edward gasped as the janitor's cock again probed deep into his ass. Carl's hands moved higher and his fingers toyed with Edward's breast mounds and the tight nipples that crowned them. As Carl's pecker slid fully into Edward's ass, his large ball sac flopped and bounced against Edward's own scrotum.

Edward's dick once again responded lewdly, rising to its full rigid length. As Carl's weight pressed into him, he found his own strength waning and his knees collapsing under him. But this allowed his own dick to slide along the sheets. Each time Carl penetrated him, Edward's cock slid along the bedding, exciting it, teasing it.

And again, as Carl spurted his rich thick cream deep into Edward's bowels, Edward's own jizm sprayed across the bedding.

Again, Carl dressed and left the room, but this time Edward did not sleep. Rather, he rested and then struggled with his ropes, which did not prove to be too difficult to untie.

The door to the room was locked, but a window high in the wall was open for ventilation. Edward thought he could climb to it and make his escape. But first he needed clothing; his own costume from the previous evening's dress rehearsal was torn and tattered.

The janitor had a grubby pair of overalls sprawled over a chair, but Edward searched further. In the bottom of a closet he found mountains and mountains of porno magazines, similar to those spread about the floor of the room. Buried in one corner however, was a cheerleaders skirt and sweater from a neighbouring high school. Edward didn't want to even think about how Carl had obtained them. Further digging past magazines with titles like Girls Who Drink Cum, Dog Lovers, Black Dicks in Tiny White Teens, revealed a pair of girl's sneakers that probably went with the cheerleader outfit and which should fit him.

Edward quickly donned the outfit and examined himself in the mirror. He would be passable once he washed his face and brushed his hair; he didn't want to be stopped by anyone or bothered with any questions until he got to the Bennett's house.

He climbed to the window and made his escape.

Edward tried not to hurry or to look upset as he walked the ten blocks to the Bennett's house. Several people smiled and said hello and a couple of teen boys even whistled at him. He had to hold down his skirt since the wind would have picked it up and blown it about. He had no panties or underwear and the teen boys would have been shocked to see Edward's flaccid dick under his skirt.

Finally he reached the Bennett's house and rang the door bell.

Chapter Three

Comforted

After a few moments, Edward pressed the bell again and almost immediately the door was opened by a very attractive silver haired woman. However, the silver hair was not a sign of age, but rather of cosmetic preference. Joanna Bennett was barely thirty years of age and looked even younger. She was a tall woman but extremely attractive with long slender legs, shapely thighs, a thin waist all leading up to very well rounded large breasts. She was tastefully attired in a white cashmere sweater above a tight black skirt that came to just below her knees.

"Julie! What's happened to you? We've been so worried!" she said as she led the young boygirl into the house. "Harvey had an important meeting out of town today - he didn't want to go, but I made him ... He was worried sick about you!"

Edward flopped down on the couch, tears coming to his eyes. "I'm not Julie" he cried. "I'm Edward, a boy. I'm not a girl. I'm not Julie!". Joanna sat down beside the teen and pulled his head to her shoulder. Edward sobbed against her for a while, until he calmed down. Joanna finally quietened him and offered him a cigarette.

Since he was in the Bennett house where he had lived as Julie for many many weekends over the past several months, Edward unconsciously slipped into his Julie persona, demurely crossing his legs and wiping his eyes with a tissue as he related to Joanna the horrors of the last twenty-four hours.

Julie was at first hesitant about revealing what had happened between her and Harvey, but Joanna told her that Harvey had recounted everything when he had come home, and she heartily approved. "I like you a lot, Julie. I think of you as more than just our "niece". And if you were able to make Harvey happy, I'm pleased. And if you enjoyed your experience, I'm happy for you. If you're going to play the part of a girl, you have to understand all of the emotions."

But Joanna had become angry when Julie recounted her horrible experience with Carl the janitor. As Julie haltingly related the first brutal sodomy she underwent, she again broke into tears and Joanna cuddled her close, holding Julie's head to her soft bosom until the sobs died away. Finally Julie finished her story and appeared to be in better spirits for having told it.

"Harvey won't be back until this evening. Then I'll tell him about Carl for you and you'll never be bothered by that dreadful man again. Now, it's time to get you cleaned up. I bet you haven't had a decent wash in the last couple of days. And I want to check you out, make sure that Carl didn't do you any permanent harm."

Edward/Julie went into his/her room and removed the cheerleader outfit which he had found in Carl's dirty room. As he put on a dressing gown he caught sight of himself in the full length mirror. He looked a mess, despite his earlier efforts to make himself presentable. And the strangest thing was, remembering back to Harvey's comments the previous night, his breasts did seem to be a bit larger than he remembered them being a few months earlier. And why did he think of them as breasts? Edward/Julie was confused.

He tied up the robe and went to the bathroom where Joanna had run the bath water. He had removed the robe and was getting ready to step in the water when Joanna knocked on the door and then entered without waiting for his reply. Embarrassed, he tried to cover his groin with his hands.

"Don't be coy, Julie," said Joanna. "I've seen many a pretty girl, and boy, without their clothes. Besides, I need to see part of you a bit more closely. Bend over."

Reluctantly, Julie bent over, her naked ass presented to Joanna's view. Joanna spread Julie's ass cheeks and peered at her pucker. She lubricated her finger with some jelly and gently pushed it inside Julie's asshole. It came out clean, no blood.

Julie felt extremely uncomfortable having Joanna's finger pushed up her butt, but was relieved when Joanna told her that there had been no permanent damage.

Swiftly Julie stepped into the tub and sank below the fragrant bath bubbles.

"Do you want me to stay and help you wash your hair and scrub your back?" asked Joanna.

"If ... if you like" replied Julie.

"Well, if I'm going to, I'd better get rid of these!" said Joanna as she removed her expensive sweater. She left the room momentarily to put the sweater away. When she returned, Julie was startled to see her removing her bra and tossing it aside. Her large firm breasts were perfectly formed and had enormous areoles. Julie gasped at the sight of all that tit flesh.

"Ah, you like my breasts! Well, I do too!" said Joanna as she slowly rubbed the palms of her hands across them, her nipples tightening and standing straight up. "But let's take care of your bath, shall we!"

Julie could feel the sexual tension building between he/she and Joanna as Joanna knelt beside the tub and helped to scrub Julie clean. At one point Joanna soaped up a sponge and then rubbed down Julie's chest. As the sponge brushed across Julie's nipples she felt an electric charge run through her body. "Oh, they're looking so nice!" said Joanna as she quickly flicked a fingernail across one of Julie's erect nipples.

When Joanna scrubbed down Julie's back, she did not do it from behind Julie's back but rather knelt in front of her and reached around behind. Julie's face was buried in the cleavage between Joanna's large breasts and she couldn't help but poke out her tongue to lick a bit of sweat off the large tit mound. Feeling the wetness of the young teen's tongue, Joanna paused in her back washing and turned so that her right nipple easily plopped between Julie's lips.

"Oh yes! Suck on it baby. Suck mama's hard nipper" and Julie did. Eagerly her tongue swirled around Joanna's large brown nipple, her lips latched on tightly and she tried to suck in as much of the silver haired woman's bosom as she could. Joanna moaned with joy but pulled back. But only momentarily as she then pulled Julie's head to her other breast.

"Do you like that Julie, do you like sucking on my breasts?" Joanna asked. Julie nodded, but was careful not to release the nipple. "Do you like sucking my nipples better than you liked sucking Harvey's cock?" Julie ignored the question and continued sucking, her hands now joining her lips, toying with Joanna's other inch long protuberance.

Meanwhile, Joanna dove one hand beneath the bathwater and found Julie's dick. It was hard and throbbing. Joanna squeezed it and began to slowly jack on it. Julie groaned.

"Perhaps we should towel you off and move this bit of fun into the other room" suggested Joanna. She lifted the young she-boy to her feet. As Julie stepped out of the tub, with Joanna's fist still wrapped around her penis, Julie turned her head up and Joanna locked her lips to the young teen's. Their tongues fought a fierce battle before they broke to take a breath.

Joanna slowly towelled off the youngster and then helped her to pat some baby powder all over her body. Then Joanna led Julie to the living room where she set the naked he-girl down on the couch.

Joanna, still clad in her skirt, stockings and shoes sat beside her. The two clinched in a passionate embrace, again trading tongues and groping at each other's breasts before Joanna pushed Julie back and told her to relax.

Joanna's fingers slowly traced their way around Julie's taut nipples. "Oh, I just love your little nubbins. They look just so right on you." Julie shivered. "I have a bit of a confession, Julie," said Joanna. "While you've been staying with us you've been drinking your protein juice drink. Well, protein isn't all that it contained. I've been spiking your drink with female hormones, to help you play your part better, to better learn the part of the girl for the play ..."

"That's why my nipples have been so sensitive? That's why Harvey called them breasts!"

"Yes, that's certainly one of the effects they will have caused. Also, if you had any facial hair it may have stopped growing, your skin has become softer, you have become much more emotional ..."

"Yes, I've certainly noticed that!"

"But I'm pleased that it hasn't affected you down here at all!" said Joanna as she again grasped Julie's cock and tenderly stroked her hand up and down its erect shaft. "Hmmmm. You have such a pretty cock. It must be at least seven inches!"

"Ooooo, don't stop Joanna. That feels so good!"

"Have you ever had your cock sucked Julie? Have any of your girlfriends ever wrapped their lips around your thick weenie?" Joanna teased.

"No, oh no Joanna! I've ... I've never really had a girlfriend. I've hardly ever even kissed a girl!"

"If I suck on your penis, will you promise to suck me off when I'm through?"

"Oh yes, I'd love to lick your pussy, Joanna!"

Joanna sank to the floor and pushed Julie's knees wide apart. Julie's manly cock bobbed up and down just inches in front of Joanna's ruby painted lips. Her hands still pushing Julie's thighs apart, Joanna captured the knob of Julie's rod between her lips and vacuumed it in, savouring the flavour of the young boy-girl's pre-cum. Joanna slid her mouth down the full length of Julie's dick, opening her throat so that it continued down her gullet until Joanna's nose rested deep in Julie's pubic hair.

Julie moaned "Oh god, Joanna. That feels wonderful!"

Joanna slid her face back off of Julie's dick so that it sprang free and slapped against the teen's belly. Joanna dove beneath the waving prong and sucked first one and then the other of Julie's nuts deep into her mouth, gently chewing on them. She wrapped one fist around Julie's rod and began pumping it vigorously as she teased the underside of Julie's glans with quick licks of her tongue.

Julie was thrashing about on the couch. Her sexual immaturity showed in that she was not going to hold her orgasm for very long. Joanna could feel the cum rising from the she-teen's balls. At Joanna's urging, Julie grasped her own hard nipples between her fingernails and squeezed them. Julie cried out again at the intense pleasure and her cock began to shoot its wad into Joanna's mouth.