Sweet Julie Birth of a Shemale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanna wrapped her lips around Julie's pole and hungrily sucked all of the he-girl's seed down her throat. At last Julie stopped ejaculating and Joanna sat down beside the exhausted teen.

Chapter Four

Surprises and Delights

"You gave me a good load of your jism, sweet Julie" said Joanna as she pushed the teen's short blonde hair back from her eyes. "Harvey always wants me to drink as much of his cum as I can. He thinks it'll help my breasts grow even larger. What do you think, do I need larger tits?"

"Oh no, Joanna, your tits, uh, breasts, are just fine!"

"Would you like breasts like these, Julie?" asked Joanna as she slowly rolled her left nipple between thumb and forefinger? "Would you like to be a girl and have nice large titties that men just love to suck on?"

"Stop fooling around, Joanna. I may play at being a girl for the sake of the play, but what you're saying is ridiculous!"

"Is it Julie? Is it really? Here, let me show you something." Joanna stood up and pulled Julie up also. She then pushed Julie down to the floor until Julie was kneeling in front of her, the young he-slut's face just inches from Joanna's skirt covered crotch.

"You remember what I was telling you about your protein drink and the female hormones we had dosed it with? Well, if we increased the dosage and started injections, it could work wonders for you darling!" Joanna said as she removed her skirt. Now she faced Julie with just her panties and stockings on, and a strange thong wrapped around her waist.

"Wha .. what do you mean Joanna? What are you talking about?"

"This, my sweet Julie!" said Joanna as she slid her panties off and undid the cock harness she was wearing. Julie was shocked as the harness came loose and Joanna's own cock waved in front of Julie's face. "Yes, Julie, that's right, I have a pretty cock too. And it's time for you to suck me!"

Joanna grasped Julie's head and pulled it forward. The tip of Joanna's pre-cum slickened half-erect cock brushed against Julie's lips. Julie opened her lips and Joanna's dickhead slid inside her warm mouth.

"Yes, Julie, suck on my dick. Oh god, it's been so long since I've been sucked by anyone so pretty! Yes, that's it, use your tongue. Suck on it baby, suck it good."

Julie was flabbergasted. Joanna was a man! Or was a woman, with a man's dick! Or was a .... Julie didn't know what to think. Her face stuffed full of hot throbbing dick, she looked up, past Joanna's heaving breasts, to Joanna's lovely face. Joanna smiled at Julie, before she grasped Julie's head and began to fuck her dick slowly but determinedly in and out of Julie's lips.

"Use your teeth, Julie. Just close your teeth a bit so that they scrape my glans as I fuck your face. YESSSSS! Oh, that's it sweet baby! Just hold your mouth right there and Aunt Joanna will take care of the rest."

Julie was surprised to feel her own dick getting hard again as the silver haired woman fucked her mouth. Julie's tongue kept busy licking and tasting Joanna's meat stick and swallowing the sticky pre-cum that leaked from Joanna's piss hole.

Joanna fell back onto the couch and pulled Julie with her. Julie groaned as the hard dick temporarily pulled free from her mouth, but soon she was lying on her back on the couch and Joanna's thick rod pushed once again at the she-boy's lips. Julie opened wide and lovingly accepted the man-pole as it slid once again deep into her mouth.

Joanna had positioned them in a sixty-nine position and once again eagerly slurped Julie's rigid member into her own mouth. As she fisted and sucked on the youth's penis, she noticed that Julie once again shook and trembled, lost in her feminine ecstasy. But she didn't want to suck the teen dry this time. She had other plans for this hard member. As Julie was about to shoot her scum load again, she squeezed the prick tightly, cutting off the orgasm. Julie cried out in frustration. But only momentarily, for Joanna had reached her own peak.

Joanna gave a strong grunt and pushed her dick as far into Julie's mouth as she could. Her dick began to spray thick loads of slimy cum into the she-boy's mouth. Julie began to choke, then swallowed a load of cum. She swallowed again, and kept swallowing until all the load had disappeared, except the strands of jiz that had leaked out her lips and down her chin.

Finally, Joanna drew her wilting cock out of Julie's mouth and pulled her to her feet. "Oh, you were so hot dear. You'll make a wonderful girl!" Joanna pressed her lips to the young teen's, licking up her own cum from Julie's chin.

"Suck me some more, Joanna. I want to cum again!" said Julie as she began to fist her own rod, masturbating and trying to reach an orgasm again.

"I've got better plans for that impressive little prick of yours, Julie. I want you to fuck me with it," And as she said so, Joanna turned over onto her back and spread her thighs. Her own penis lay curled in a neat lump on her groin. But below her nuts, was her asshole. But surely, thought Julie, she can't mean that she WANTS me to shove my penis in there. That hurts!

As if reading her mind, Joanna told her, "Don't worry dear, it won't hurt me a bit, in fact it feels heavenly. Just like having my own pussy. It doesn't have to hurt dear, not like what Carl did to you! Here, take some of this," said Joanna, handing Julie a jar of vaseline. "Now rub some around your dick. That's it, juice it up, make it good and slick. Now, take a gob and place it on my pucker there."

Following Joanna's directions, Julie rubbed the vaseline around Joanna's asshole and even pushed a fair bit inside. Julie was surprised to see how easily her finger slid deep inside Joanna's butt. In fact, Julie got so into it that before she knew it she had three fingers sliding in and out of Joanna's ass. "Oooo, that feels so nice, Julie. But we'll save this for another time. Right now I want your hard cock in there. Are you ready, honey?"

Julie nodded and knelt between the silver haired vixen's parted thighs. Joanna scrunched closer so that her ass was elevated and her asshole was easily accessible. "Put it in me Julie. Oh god, I need a fuck!"

Julie positioned the head of her dick at Joanna's anal pucker and braced herself for a tussle, but as she pushed, her dick head slid easily past Joanna's anal hole and started to slide easily inside. "Push it in, deeper, ... oh yes, all the way in! Eeeeeeee! Oh YES!!!" cried Joanna.

In a matter of seconds, Julie's prick was buried entirely in Joanna's poop chute. "Oh yes! It feels so wonderful to be so full! Leave it there for a minute honey. Don't move. I want to savour it ..... Okay, now. Start pulling out and pushing back in!"

Under Joanna's tutelage, Julie leaned forward, putting her weight on her hands beside Joanna's shoulders. This placed a good deal of her weight also on Joanna's thighs each time that Julie plunged her dick into the older woman, but Joanna relished the extra depth that Julie attained this way.

It was a good thing that Julie had already orgasmed once, for Joanna's anal canal was so tight around her shaft that in no time she was ready to shoot again. But each time she began to piston frantically, Joanna slowed her down, relaxed her. Joanna had to build to her own shattering climax. And she did.

Soon, Joanna's head was thrashing about wildly as Julie pumped her dick furiously in and out, up and down, deeeeep into Joanna's ass. Suddenly, Joanna's dick began pumping thick wads of jism across her chest, splashing against her heaving breasts. Julie thrust mightily and buried her dick deep in Joanna's ass and held it there as scalding scum erupted from her own dick, spraying the silver harlots innards.

Julie collapsed on top of Joanna, mashing Joanna's sticky cum between them. As they both rested, Julie's dick slowly slid out of Joanna's stretched asshole.

"That was wild!" said Julie. "You really enjoyed that! I couldn't believe how easily you took my dick up your ass!"

"Practice makes perfect" replied Joanna. "All you have to do is relax. It might hurt a tiny bit at first, but oooohhh does it start to feel good!"

"I ... I don't know if I could, not after what Carl ...."

"You've heard what they say about getting right back up on the horse ..."

"Well, maybe in a bit. I don't know"

"You just relax. Neither of us is quite ready for another go around quite yet. Just sit back, I'll get us a couple of robes and some coffee."

The two women (!) sat and relaxed for the next half hour, each wearing a flimsy robe which neither bothered to tie up. Any unknowing man would have died to catch a glimpse of the two foxy females lounging with their robes open revealing a magnificent pair of tits, in one case, and a delicate chest with newly budding breasts, in the other case, but would have been shocked at the thick penises that were curled up in the groin of each woman!

To satisfy Julie's curiosity, Joanna told her a bit about her past. Joanna had originally been a boy named George who had been a good boy from fine parents. But the parents had died suddenly when George was twelve and George had run wild in foster homes. At the age of fifteen he had been involved in a gang rape of two twelve year old girls. He had been the only one caught and had not ratted on the rest of the boys.

The judge had decided to teach George a lesson and had sent him to a reformatory, but an unusual one. He had been sent to Mistress Coco's School for Wayward Boys. George's life there had been highly unusual, for Mistress Coco's method of "reforming" boys was to transform them, to all outward appearances and mannerisms, into girls.

Joanna became a shemale, a girl with a penis. She had rebelled at first, but had come to love the life of a girl. She had all the benefits of being pampered and waited on. Sexually she had the best of both worlds, the cock of a man and the looks, tits and pussy (her nether-pussy) of a woman.

Joanna could have become the mistress of a wealthy man, but had fallen in love with Harvey Bennett, who had come to the school one day a week to teach acting, character and poise to the transformed boys.

And Harvey had fallen for her. When she left the school, they had married and moved here.

Joanna told Julie that she would be surprised if she knew just how many shemales there were around. In fact, one of Julie's female teachers at school had once been a man, and then a shemale. But she had chosen to have the final operation. Her penis had been removed and she was now fully a woman!

"And you're saying that if I just keep taking these hormones ..." asked Julie.

"Oh, no. It's not quite that simple," replied Joanna. "The hormones are a start, until you are sure that you want to undergo the full transformation. Once you decide that you want to become a girl, or just a shemale like me, there will be hours of counselling, cosmetic surgery, bust implants - if you want them ..."

"And you think this is right for me? You think that I should become a girl?"

"Oh yes Julie. And you'll make such a pretty girl. Harvey and I have watched you. We've seen how you don't fit in with the other boys. We've seen how much you've enjoyed your weekends with us, while you've been Julie. I know this is right for you, sweet Julie."

"Now, just lie back and relax. It's time for your final entertainment of the evening!" said Joanna.

Julie lay back as instructed, after removing her gown. Joanna dropped her robe to the floor and lay atop Julie, but in such a position that her large breasts were at Julie's head level. She placed her left nipple at Julie's mouth and commanded her to suck. As Julie eagerly lapped at Joanna's large aureola, Joanna teased and stroked Julie's own small breast nubbins.

"Wouldn't it be wonderful to have breasts like mine, Julie? You could drive men crazy! Oooo, yes, lick it good, dear!" But Joanna pulled her nipple free as she scooched down further on the couch. The women's lips locked together briefly in a tender kiss and then Joanna's head travelled further down to where her own teeth grated across Julie's nipples. She slowly sucked on each in turn.

"Yes, Joanna, yes! That feels wonderful" And as Joanna's lips toyed with the she-boy's nipples, her hand grasped the blonde teen's cock and began to fist it. Julie arched her back in bliss!

Soon Joanna's mouth engulfed Julie's rod as Julie's fingers began to strum her own nipples. But Joanna dwelled on Julie's rigid rod only briefly as her lips travelled further down still. Joanna pushed Julie's thighs up and over until her knees mashed against her breast mounds. Julie's young asshole was presented for Joanna's caresses. Joanna slowly licked her way around Julie's ball sac and slowly circled Julie's anal pucker with her tongue. Then she tentatively licked her tongue across the he-girl's nether eye and finally pushed her tongue inside.

Julie cried out in amazement as Joanna inserted her tongue fully an inch and a half up Julie's rear end. Joanna's fingers joined her tongue as she probed at Julie's hole, tongue and fingers taking turns at invading the teen's forbidden territory. Then Joanna scooped some jelly onto her fingers and began to work the lubricant into Julie's hole.

Julie groaned, partly in fear as two of Joanna's fingers invaded her deeply, as far as Joanna's fingers could reach. "Yes, Julie, just relax, you're going to enjoy this." Joanna knelt back and slowly lubricated her own hard dick. Julie was still totally shocked by the sight of the erect penis springing from the thighs of the beautiful woman.

Julie spread her thighs wide as Joanna approached her target. Joanna placed the head of her dick against Julie's asshole and pushed. Slowly, surely, steadily, inch after thick inch of Joanna's throbbing shemale meat disappeared into Julie. Julie stiffened. She felt full, so very very full, and even fuller as Joanna continued to push into her.

Then suddenly, she was completely full. Joanna had pushed her entire eight inches into Julie's bung hole. Joanna lay atop Julie and their mouths met. They kissed passionately. Then Joanna began to pull back out and Julie felt hollow. Joanna began to pump her dick in and out of the young shemale's nether pussy.

"Oh, Joanna. It hurts, but only a very little bit. But it also feels good, so very very good! Oh, Joanna, it wasn't like this with Carl at all!!" Julie licked her lips. This felt heavenly. To be filled so completely. She loved the feel of Joanna's cock travelling up and down her ass chute. Oh yes!!!! Julie wrapped her legs around Joanna's waist and began to push and pull with Joanna. And she began to squeeze her ass muscles, not to repulse the meaty invader, but to stroke it, to squeeze it, to make it pump its hot load of cum.

And with a grunt, Joanna buried her rod deep into Julie's bowels and began to moan uncontrollably. Julie's own rod, trapped between the two shemale bodies, began to pump its own thick load of semen across their chests as she felt the warm splashing of Joanna's hot cream shooting into her bowels.

This feels so wonderful, thought Julie as tears came to her face. Oh yes, I love this she thought as another jet of Joanna's scuz blasted inside her. Julie began to cry uncontrollably, from joy.

Chapter Five

To Harvey, With Love (and a little KY)

Harvey Bennett returned home at about 10:00 pm that evening. As he walked in the door, Joanna got up from the couch, poured him a stiff drink of whisky and met him just as he removed his coat. He had barely got out "Hi honey" before her mouth met his and her tongue slipped deep into his mouth.

"Whew! That's great, but don't I get to sit down?"

"No, as a matter of fact, you don't! Here drink this," said Joanna, a coy smile on her face.

"What's up? Say did you hear from Julie at all?" he asked, draining his glass.

"Take a look in the bedroom," replied Joanna.

Harvey went to the master bedroom and opened the door. Sitting on the bed, half under the covers, reading a romance paperback, was Julie. Joanna had spent several hours preparing her for this moment. Her blonde hair was washed, permed and set. Her makeup was delicately applied, highlighting her high cheek bones and her pouting mouth. Her lipstick was a delicate shade of rose, and her hint of eye shadow was green. She had been adorned with a light fragrant perfume. From her newly pierced ears dangled thin delicate feather earrings. Her finger and toe nails were a bright crimson. She was clad only in a sheer white teddy and was obviously a bit cool, or aroused, because her tiny nipples, which had been lightly lipsticked to add colour, were tightly aroused into erect nubbins.

"Julie? You look beautiful!" was all that Harvey said as he sat on the edge of the bed.

Julie said nothing. She just looked tenderly into her teacher's eyes as she drew his head down and placed her lips to his. Her mouth opened as their lips met and she slipped her tongue into his mouth, gently. He sucked in her tongue avidly, as his hands went to her barely budding breasts. Julie moaned as his fingers tweaked her right nipple.

Julie pushed Harvey back so that he stood beside the bed. She undid his belt and pulled his pants down. Harvey's rising penis bulged his underwear. Julie pushed the underpants down and eagerly grasped Harvey's hardening cock. Hungrily she pulled it to her lips and engulfed the glans, her tongue washing over it, lubricating his thick penis. But she did not keep his cock in her mouth; rather, she licked her way up and down his shaft, moistening it, readying it. For she had another purpose in mind.

Julie drew Harvey up onto the bed and spread her legs wide. She positioned him between her thighs and lifted her legs high, presenting herself for him. Julie wanted to thank the man who had

opened her eyes to a new life.

Harvey looked at Julie's delicate rosebud pucker and smiled. She had slickened herself for him. She was primed and ready. Harvey hunched forward and readied his dick. He placed it in position and pushed. His cock head slid easily into Julie's rectum.

Julie cried out, "Please, Harvey. Fuck me. I want you so badly" as he slammed his dick deep into her. Julie's teeth bit into his shoulder as a shudder ran through her body. Over her shoulder she caught sight of Joanna standing in the doorway, panting, with one hand strumming her taut nipple and the other fisting her dick.

Julie was ecstatic as another surge of pleasure racked her body.

Epilogue

Training the Next Generation

Julie closed the photo album, a smile on her face. She didn't know why she had chosen to pick it up and browse. She could have found many other means of passing the time while she waited for Justine to bring her drink upstairs. Ooooo. Thinking of Justine made her cock twitch deliciously.

The album had made the memories flood back. She held the book tightly to her large breasts as she quickly thought back over the ten years since that day she had moved in permanetly with the Bennetts as their niece. She had enjoyed her two years there, and then all the excitement of her four years at Easterbrook College and her stay at the Tau Iota Tau sorority, with all the other girls like her. All the mischief that she and her roommates had gotten up to.

But, as Harvey and Joanna had wished, she had pursued her drama and acting classes and had then come here to New York where she had landed a juicy part in a large Broadway production.

It was only a year later that she had won the starring role in the play she was now in, and tonight! ... Tonight she had just won a Tony as best actress! Her acceptance speech on stage had been emotional, especially with Harvey and Joanna sitting in the audience!

And now, resting here at home, ready to go to the big celebration party, all she could think about was how horny she was and how she deserved a special treat. How lucky she was to have a husband like Trevor who understood her needs. Just as Julie lit another cigarette, there was a polite knock on her bedroom door and Justine, the black maid, brought in a silver tray bearing her martini. Julie stubbed out her cigarette as she took the drink.