Sweet Little Danielle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she pulled on my nipple, she whispered, "You don't really want me to stop, do you? It feels good doesn't it?"

I said, "Oh yes, oh yes. It feels good, so good! Don't stop...don't...stop."

Then my body began quiver and tighten up as I yelled out, "Oh wow. What's happening to me? I can't...I can't breathe."

Brooke said, "Don't worry. I know exactly what I'm doing. You're about to have your first orgasm. Just relax and let it happen."

I panted, "I can't relax...I can't relax. Don't stop. It feels so good...so good!"

Then I stiffened up and shuttered. I was so excited that tears began to roll down my face. Then I couldn't contain the tension any longer and I let out a big moan followed by heavy breathing. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and I had to push Brooke away. As I sank down into the tub, Brooke smiled at me, and then she got up and closed the blinds.

Brooke asked, "Your dad told you to stay away from boys, but he never mentioned girls did he?"

I just smiled at her. I was too exhausted to move.

Brooke added, "This was quite a morning for you. It was the first time you were naked in front of a man and the first time you made love to a woman, or anyone! You also had your first orgasm. Yes, this was quite a morning for you."

I just laid there in the tub for a while. I was really mixed up now because I'd just lost my virginity, and I lost it to a woman!

12