Sweet Little Rock and Roller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She undressed and turned the shower on waiting for the hot water which never came. She soaped herself all over in lukewarm water that soon turned cold.

Alice dried off and wrapped a towel around her and left the drafty bathroom.

Ace was lying naked on the bed smoking and drinking another beer.

"Come here you li'l sexpot". He said setting down his beer and stubbing his cigarette out.

She walked obediently to his side of the bed.

"Let ole Ace have a look at cha" he said jerking the towel away. He grabbed her arm and threw over roughly to the bed.

"Ouch Ace, be careful you'll bruise my arm."

"I'm gonna bruise more than that sweet thang." He twisted her nipple hard and leaned down and kissed her sloppily. Ace smelled and tasted like a brewery.

He cupped her pussy and rubbed his hand around a little.

"Let's not make love tonight. I've had a hard day and I'm really beat."

Ace ignored her and told her to get on her hands and knees and she did as he asked. He was doing something different at least. Usually it was Ace on top and wham bam thank you mam sex and she was never satisfied.

She felt Ace fumbling with his dick from behind and trying to run it up and down her slit.

Alice didn't want to make love in the first place and she wasn't ready for sex when she felt him ram his cock into her.

"Ow Ace that hurts" she cried out.

"Shut up bitch" he said and was already huffing and puffing as he fucked her dry pussy hard. It hurt like hell and she put her head on the bed and thought about Sandra Carson. What would it be like to kiss her and touch the girl Alice thought of as a goddess?

Thinking of Sandra helped some as she felt herself getting wetter. She kept on mind on Sandra and was beginning to feel pretty good.

Ace made a guttural sound and Alice felt him come inside her. He hadn't even put on a rubber.

"I've gotta get some sleep." Ace pulled out of her and rolled over. He was sound asleep in less than a minute.

Alice buried her face in the flat pillow on the lousy bed and cried her eyes out.

Her day had been a disaster all the way around. It was against her better judgment to send that note to Sandra. How was she going to face everyone when she went back to school?

She lay there sexually unsatisfied and her pussy sore.

She wanted a woman so badly at that very moment she could barely stand it. She thought about Sandra and cried herself to sleep.

Alice woke up disoriented and didn't know where she was at first. Then all of the events of the day and night before came back to her.

"Ace" she called but got no response and wondered where the hell he could be.

She touched her vagina and it was pretty sore.

She looked around the room for a clock but the tawdry room was absent of one and she never wore a watch.

She stood in the middle of the room nude debating whether to take a shower in the lukewarm water and thinking how much she wanted a real hot shower.

She then heard the low sexy growl of Aces' Mercury pull up in front of the room.

He strode in carrying a paper sack and set in down on the bed.

He pulled her to him and began fondling her pussy.

"Don't Ace. I'm sore down there from last night" she said.

"Your loss" he shot back and started pulling things out of the sack; A bottle of vodka, tomato juice, worchestire sauce and a tin of aspirin.

He made a Bloody Mary with a big shot of the vodka.

"Don't start drinking so early you have to play tonight at the American Legion hall."

"Don't get bitchy with me I've got a wife to do that" he said with anger.

"Couldn't you have brought me some coffee and donuts or something" she almost whined.

"Look get your naked ass dressed so we can get going. Do it now, we'll get some coffee at Sun Records."

Alice put on jeans, a man's white dress shirt and her leather jacket and motorcycle boots.

Alice had never been to Memphis and was astounded at the size of the bridge that took them over the Mississippi River.

Ace steered the car into Memphis and Alice could feel the electricity of the city flowing through her body. She could feel the blues and soul of rock and roll. Crazy man crazy she thought.

There had been little conversation on the way to Sun Records between the two.

Ace parked in front of a small building at 706 Union Avenue.

"Is this it" Alice asked.

"Yep, Sun Records the place where your idol Elvis recorded" Ace said sarcastically. Ace was so jealous of Elvis.

Ace walked in the studio not even bothering to hold the door open for her.

She saw two guys sitting and talking and she recognized Sam Phillips behind a desk talking to someone on the telephone.

Alice took her own tour of the studio while Ace talked to the two cats in the studio.

She couldn't believe all of the great songs by Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis, Johnny Cash and Carl Perkins came out of this small unimpressive place.

There were three messy desks scattered around and musical instruments propped up against the walls and a piano and a drum set.

She had her back to Ace looking at some pictures on the wall when she heard Mr. Phillips.

"Roger Lee Hendershot how are you son?" She had never heard him called anything but Ace.

"Fine Mr. Phillips but I need to talk about my future." Ace said.

Alice joined Ace and Mr. Phillips.

"Ace I saw a restaurant next door and I'm going to get some coffee and breakfast."

"Why don't we all go? I could use a good cup of coffee too, Sam said looking at Alice. And just who are you young lady?"

"I'm sorry Mister Phillips this is Alice Newberry" Ace jumped in the conversation like he didn't want Alice to speak.

Sam Phillips shook her hand and said it was nice to meet her.

Alice had breakfast and finally a good cup of coffee that she was desperate for. The coffee perked her up immediately.

Ace was still drinking a Bloody Mary out of a paper cup.

"Mr. Phillips I don't think you put enough promotion effort in the two records of mine you released.

We've talked about a contract but I don't have one. You don't have a star right now because I heard you were losing Johnny and Carl to Columbia Records. Jerry Lee's career has turned to shit since he married that little girl.

I think you should sign me to a contract and promote me as your next star and don't waste anymore time on Jerry Lee."

Sam was silent for a few minutes before speaking.

"What's in your cup Roger Lee" he asked.

"Bloody Mary, you know a little hair of the dog so they say."

"I'll be honest with you son. First of all I like a drink just as much as anybody; but I've never seen you not drinking. You're well on your way to becoming an alcoholic."

"No Mr. Phillips I just had a few too many beers last night. I needed a little pick me up this morning."

Sam turned his penetrating eyes on Alice.

"Does he drink too much Miss Newberry?" he asked.

Alice knew instinctively that this man would know if she was lying.

"Way too much Mr. Phillips" she answered.

"Second of all Roger Lee I think you're among the best guitarists I've ever heard. Move to Memphis and I could sure use you as a session musician.

Your voice though is just average and that band of yours; below average."

Ace was hurt by Sam's comments and took a big swig of his drink finishing it off.

I've written an instrumental for the band. Would you listen to it while I'm here?" Ace was almost pleading.

"Son you know I'll listen to anything. Are you through young lady?"

Alice said yes but wanted a coffee to go.

"Go out to the car and get our guitars" Ace told Alice.

"Damn Roger Lee can't you be a gentleman. You go get them." Sam sounded irritated.

Ace went to the car and Sam asked Alice if she was a singer.

"Yes sir, Mr. Phillips. I want to make hit records." And make love to a woman she thought.

Ace returned with their instruments.

They trooped back into the studio and Sam put reel to reel tape on his machines. He turned them both on.

"Does this song have a title Roger Lee?"

"Yes sir, I call it No Stopping" Ace replied.

"Let her rip then."

Ace strapped on his Fender Telecaster and he let her rip.

Alice thought it was great song and was surprised Ace hadn't played it for her.

Ace would stop if he didn't like something and start all over again and Sam would say keep on pickin.

Thirty minutes passed and Sam said that was enough and turned off the tape recorders.

"Roger Lee with the right back up band you might have a hit there. Now I want to hear Alice sing."

She took her Gibson out of its case and tuned it until Sam asked if she were ready. She told him yes and he turned the tape recorders back on.

"You're going to record me?" she asked.

"Young lady I record everybody that walks through that front door. You never know who you might discover" he said with a laugh.

"Let's do Mystery Train Ace. Back me up would you?"

She launched into the song and put everything she had into it never having to stop.

She finished and Sam asked for something different.

"Do you have a harmonica I could use?" she asked.

Sam went to his desk and came back with one.

Alice did two Howlin Wolf blues songs with just her guitar and the French harp. Baby Ride With Me and How Many More Years. Sam had her do two takes of each song.

"Now how about something country, you know something?" Sam asked.

She told him yes and sang her favorite country song of all time Faded Love.

Sam had her do three takes on that one.

Sam rewound the tape after her third take to the beginning of her session.

Alice was amazed at how good it sounded with the famous Sun echo and the slap back sound he got from the second tape recorder.

They listened to all the songs and Sam switched off the tape machines and walked up to Alice.

"I can sell your sound young lady. How old are you?"

"Eighteen" she answered.

"Do you have any original material?"

"No sir Mr. Phillips I don't."

"Roger Lee why don't you write her a song, or write one yourself Alice and come back to see me."

"Do you mean that" she asked feeling like she was dreaming.

"I don't kid around young lady. Come back with some new songs and I think we can do some business together. "

"Aren't you goin to play back my stuff" Ace asked.

"I'll do it later Roger Lee. I've got to run right now."

Alice could tell Ace wasn't happy.

"We need to get going too Ace, you've got to play a dance tonight."

"Alice before you go I want you to have something." Sam said picking up the harmonica.

"What is it?" She asked.

"This harmonica was used by Howlin Wolf on some of his sessions here years ago. I want you to have it and when you look at it I don't want you to see just a harmonica. I want you to see the soul that poured into this instrument by Howlin Wolf. I think you have the feel for the blues and think about that when you look at or use this harmonica."

"Gosh Mr. Phillips I don't know what to say." Alice was dumbfounded.

"Thanks is enough."

"Thanks Mr. Phillips. I'll cherish it forever." Alice heard Ace sigh loudly when she said that.

She assured him she would come back with some original material and the famous man was gone in a flash.

Leaving Memphis Ace said he wanted her to drive after they crossed the bridge.

"Aren't you excited for me Ace? Mr. Phillips really liked my singing."

"Oh hell yes you're going to be the female Elvis. I wouldn't start spending royalty money yet if I were you."

Why is he so pissed off she wondered.

Ace pulled to the side of the road after crossing the bridge and he climbed in the back seat with a bottle of whiskey.

"Ace don't drink anymore today."

"Just shut up and drive" he yelled at her.

Alice pulled into Oresville and it was nearly seven PM. She shouted for Ace to wake up.

The drive from Memphis had been a quiet one with Ace sleeping for a while,

Occasionally raising and taking a drink from his whiskey bottle and falling asleep again.

Alice pulled up in front of her house on Pine Street.

"I thought you were going with me tonight to the dance" Ace said.

"I can't Ace. I really need to talk to my dad" she said.

"Well you bitch; I was going to let you sing." Aces voice crackled with anger.

"Some other time Ace"

"There might not be another time Alice."

She didn't care at this point as she opened the trunk and pulled her guitar and overnight bag out of the trunk.

She walked away without a word and heard the squeal of tires as Ace gunned the car leaving a two long line of rubber on the street.

Alice could hear a sad blues song coming from the living room from her daddy's harmonica.

She opened the front door and stepped in. There was her father in his favorite easy chair playing a mournful blues tune.

The ever present bottle of Jack Daniels was on the end table and a Lucky Strike burning in the ash tray. He stopped playing when he saw his daughter.

"Hi daddy" she said ready to burst into tears.

Her father didn't say anything as he stood and embraced Alice.

"I've been so worried about my little girl" he said holding her tight.

"I'm sorry daddy. Where's mama?"

"She's taken to bed with one of her sick headaches. I'll go see if she wants to see you."

Alice watched her father leave the room. Ed Newberry was a good looking man she thought. His best feature his wavy black hair.

Ed Newberry returned to the living room alone.

"She's glad you're safe but she doesn't want to see you sweetheart." He sat back down.

Alice crawled onto his lap and put her arms around him.

"I'm different from the other girls at school daddy." This time she couldn't hold back the tears.

"I know baby, you take after me."

"No daddy you don't understand. I like girls, I mean I really like girls."

"I do understand Alice, everybody in this town knows now. But listen to your daddy. I love you so very much and I always will no matter how you choose to live your life."

The words from her daddy made Alice break down completely sobbing into her daddies' chest.

Alice cried for a good five minutes before regaining her composure.

"I love you daddy" she said wiping tears from her eyes.

"Your mother now is a different story. You know her church going ways and such…she wants you out of the house."

"No daddy" Alice couldn't believe it.

"Your Uncle Jack said you could stay with him. That might be best for a little while. Pack up a few things and I'll take you to Bensenville." There was so much sorrow in his voice.

She told him she needed to make a phone call first crossing her fingers hoping Larry was at home.

He was and said he would come pick her up in a few minutes.

She told her daddy and he said fine.

He knew everything else so she told him about her day in Memphis and how excited she was.

Her daddy was pleased at her happiness but warned her against seeing a married man.

Alice heard the distinctive sound of Larry's car.

She was saying a tearful good bye to her daddy when Larry knocked. She didn't know he was coming in but was glad so he could help her carry things. She had three suitcases along with her guitar.

They loaded everything in the back seat and as they left she looked back at her house and wondered if she would ever go back.

She brought Larry up to date about everything since she had seen him last.

"How was your show today?" she asked.

"Great. I had a shitload of calls for requests and dedications. I had a call from Shirley Gaston too."

"What did she want?" Alice asked.

"She wants to talk to you as soon as possible" Larry told her.

"Umm wonder why?"

"I don't know but she was at Teen Town earlier. You want to see if she's still there?" Larry asked.

"Yeah man I'm curious." Alice said thinking about the big breasted girl.

Teen Town had been formed by some of the communities leading citizens to keep the teenagers from running around in their cars and parking in Pine Haven and just getting into mischief. It wasn't a big success although a few teens would show up on Saturday night. The group was mostly made up of kids who didn't have cars.

Teen Town was held in the Oresville Community Hall located right across the street from Larry's house.

The huge antebellum structure looked like something from Gone With The Wind on the outside with large white columns in front.

The building had been completed in 1926 and the first floor had once served as the gymnasium until the new gym was built in 1950.

The second floor was used by the Masonic Lodge.

The old gym floor was a great place for dancing to the music from the jukebox.

Larry and Alice signed in and the old crone that was the chaperone for the night looked at Alice with disgust.

There were only a handful of teens there and no one was dancing.

Alice saw Shirley sitting alone near the jukebox.

Alice took a deep breath, stuck her hands in her leather jacket and strode across the floor listening to the beat of Sweet Little Sixteen.

"Larry said you wanted to talk to me Shirley."

"Yes…I do…let's go outside to the porch."

Alice shrugged her shoulders and said okay.

She let Shirley lead the way watching her ass swing in a tight fitting red skirt.

Shirley told the old crone they were going to the front porch for fresh air and not checking out. The old bitch again gave Alice the evil eye.

Alice leaned against one of the columns on the porch and lit up a cigarette.

"So what is it Shirley?"

"I owe you a big apology Alice. I made fun of you yesterday but I was just going along with the others. You see…I like…girls too."

Alice was speechless. Was Shirley trying to make out with her or was it just a trick.

"I don't know whether to believe you or not" she told Shirley.

Shirley leaned in and kissed her tentatively at first nibbling a little at Alice's lips.

Alice was overcome with passion and placed her hand behind Shirley's raven hair and French kissed her hard. Their tongues were doing an erotic dance and Alice heard a low moan and realized it came from her.

The kiss seemed endless and Shirley came up for air.

"Now do you believe me?" Shirley said breathing heavily.

"I… think so."

"My folks are gone for the weekend. Let's go to my house before we get caught." Shirley put her hands on each side of Alice's face and kissed her on the forehead.

"Where's your brother" Alice asked.

"He's hunting. He'll be gone all weekend too."

"Okay let's go."

Shirley checked them out and told Larry that Alice was spending the night with her. Alice called her Uncle Jack and told him she was spending the night with a friend and would see him Sunday.

Shirley's house was just three doors down from the community hall and they walked in silence holding hands.

Shirley unlocked the door and led Alice to the bedroom. Her room was a lot nicer than Alice's. The room was dominated by a large bed covered in throw pillows.

Alice was shaking all over with anticipation.

"I've never kissed a girl before" Shirley said.

"Me neither, till now" Alice told her.

"What do we do now Alice?"

"I want to see you naked. Take your clothes off."

"Okay you too though."

"Of course" Alice responded. She was naked in a flash so she could watch

Shirley, now down to her bra and panties.

Shirley unhooked her bra and her massive tits spilled out taking the breath away from Alice. She slowly pulled her panties down revealing her dark bush.

"God you're beautiful Shirley." Alice turned on a bedside lamp and turned the overhead light out.

"Can't we do it in the dark" Shirley sounded scared.

"No I want to look at you." Alice lay Shirley down on the bed and got on top. She could feel their breasts mashed together.

Alice kissed Shirley's eyelids, the tip of her nose and then touched her sweet lips with her own. Shirley opened her mouth and Alice slipped her tongue in exploring like her tongue was in a deep dark cave.