Sweet Little Rock and Roller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My God Alice thought it's so different from kissing a boy. The softness of Shirley's lips and the feel of her naked body.

Shirley's hands were rubbing up and down Alice's back as the kiss seemed endless.

Alice rolled them over to their sides so she could touch Shirley's pussy.

Alice wished she had six hands, she wanted to touch everything at once; tits, pussy, ass.

Alice broke the kiss and fastened her lips on one of Shirley's breasts. Sucking, licking biting and at the same time getting her hand between them to touch Shirley's pussy. She was surprised at how wet and hot it felt. Her pubic hair even felt soaked.

Shirley hips were thrusting to meet Alice's hand as Alice continued to suck on the magnificent tits that Shirley possessed.

Alice's body was shivering like she was cold she was so excited. Her heart was racing a mile a minute.

"Oh…Alice that feeeeeeels so good" Shirley breathed the words in Alice's ear.

"Ummm" Alice couldn't talk with her mouth full of tit.

She pushed Shirley until she was flat on her back and released her tit.

"Oh jeeze your tits are beautiful" Alice said putting her face in them and licking one and then the other. Alice ran her finger up and down Shirley's slit and back up to her clit which was as hard as a pebble. Shirley hips jerked like she had hit with an electrical charge.

Alice's own pussy was ablaze like a roaring forest fire out of control.

She licked Shirley from her tits down across her rounded tummy pausing to blow her hot breath on her pussy. This brought a long wail from Shirley.

Alice had been afraid she wouldn't know how to please another woman but it felt as if she had done this a thousand times.

Alice placed herself between Shirley's legs and spread her cunt and gazed at the bright pink mesmerized.

She placed her hands under Shirley's ass and kissed her swollen outer lips.

Shirley's exuberance had her undulating so much Alice felt like she was holding down a crazed animal.

Shirley was loud with yelps of physical joy and pleasure.

Alice dipped her tongue in the love hole and was delighted at the silky feel and the scent of Shirley.

She licked and rubbed her face in Shirley and was covered with the sweet love juices flowing out of her new lover.

She plunged her tongue in and fucked Shirley hard.

"Oh…make me come Alice…make me come." Shirley was frantic.

Alice replaced her tongue with two fingers and moved her mouth to Shirley's clit.

Alice teased around the clit until Shirley grabbed her hair and forced her to her clit.

She sucked the clit with the same rhythm as her fingers were slamming in and out of Shirley's pussy.

"Harder…harder" Shirley screamed her sounds of ecstasy echoing off the walls.

Alice rammed her fingers so fast they were a blur and sucked harder on Shirley's clit.

Alice felt Shirley's pussy sucking at her fingers each time she withdrew them.

"Alice oh Alice I'm coming…oh fuck yes…yes…yes…ohhhhhhhhh…yes"

Alice felt Shirley's body tense up with the final yes and felt hot juices on her fingers. She was watching Shirley's face as she came and saw the pleasure contorting her face making her look like she was in pain.

The girls labored breathing sounds filled the room along with the aroma of sex.

Alice kissed her way back to Shirley's face and kissed her letting her taste her own juices.

Alice was still on fire and didn't know if Shirley would reciprocate. She rolled on her back and put three fingers in her saturated cunt and placing her thumb on her clit.

She was so close that she came in seconds her body almost flying off the bed. The orgasm was the strongest Alice had ever enjoyed.

Alice rolled over a pulled Shirley into her arms and began weeping.

"What's the matter Alice?"

"I'm just so happy and sad at the same time. What we just did was incredible; something I believe I‘ve been waiting for all my life. How can something that feels so right people think is so wrong?

Was it what you expected?" She asked Shirley.

"I didn't know what to except…it was just so incredible Alice."

"Are you sure your parents won't be home till late tomorrow?"

"I'm sure."

Shirley was lying on her back and Alice threw her leg between her legs with her thigh resting against Shirley's wet pussy. She planted soft kisses over her face and nuzzled in her neck.

Shirley said "I'm sorry but I think you had better leave now. I don't want anybody seeing you leave in the morning."

Alice felt a slight pang of hurt but understood. She got out of bed and began putting her clothes back on.

Shirley pulled the covers all the way up to her chin like she was ashamed to be seen.

"You know I can't go home and I don't have any way to go anywhere." Shirley didn't respond.

"Well I guess I'll see you around" she told her pulling her leather jacket on.

Shirley didn't look her as she said "Please don't tell anyone. You won't will you"

"Of course not. I'm not going to get you in trouble too. Well I guess I'll see you around."

"Yeah sure".

Alice let herself out and stood for a minute wondering why Shirley had sounded upset.

She walked towards Larry's house knowing he wouldn't be home this early on a Saturday night.

Her emotions were running wild up and down like the worlds biggest roller coaster. Maybe she was a pervert, but her sex with Shirley had left her breathless with a natural high.

She could still taste the juices wondering what to do. All of her things were in Larry's car; she didn't have any money and no wheels.

She stopped in front of Larry's house and it appeared everyone had gone to bed leaving the big front porch light on.

She needed to talk to Larry, desperately so she snuck onto the porch and laid down on the porch swing. She would wait till Larry got home.

The swing wasn't long enough for her to stretch out and get comfortable but she didn't intend to sleep.