All Comments on 'Sweet Morning, Sweet Ass'

by chubbycute27

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
darkknight01darkknight01over 12 years ago
Fantastic Erotic Story

So freaking erotica and so damn sexy, you teased and pleased the reader just right and delivered the climax perfectly. I can't wait to read your next story.

HamsterHamsterover 12 years ago
Great Effort!

Well done, and your first story, too. I hope that you have many more in you. You have a great feel for the subtleties of writing sexy stuff. Will look for you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Yes very well done,and after you wake up i think she needs a little ass to mouth........

FreddieMFreddieMover 12 years ago
I want more

Please dont hold out on me CC. I hope the anal fetish is real. You are damned inspiring. I will keep looking for your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved It!

So sexy! Please write more <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great. I ended up going out for some time with a woman 8 years older than me because of anal, I was 20.The first time at a party at our flat, the girl I was going out with, Joy, had the tongue of another guy down her throat, his hand up her dress. I had too many drinks after that, I don't remember much but I do remember waking up, there was a little noise, there was someone lying next to me, it was not Joy, I sat up, it was not my bedroom, I stood up, walked out, looked, my bedroom, down the hall. The door was closed, I heard noises, I opened it, Joy was on her knees, a guy fucking her doggy style, I backed out, went back to the other room. I looked in, there was a woman, older,plump, lying on the bed in pantyhose and bra. I felt like crap, so I lay back down, my cock semi hard, I dozed, I awoke later,the woman nestled against me,the pantyhose gone, my cock,hard against her bottom. I moved,got up, walked out,down the hall,to my bedroom, slowly opened the door, Joy was sitting up, moving up and down on a guys cock, I backed out, back to the other room. The woman was lying in her stomach, her legs apart, I lay down, I heard her say well your awake ,ah, yes, well keep your promises, promises, yes, you told me that when you got hold of me you would teach my fat arse a lesson. I said that, sorry, that was the drink talking, I really am sorry, apology accepted, and with a wiggle she said but my fat arse is waiting for that lesson. I was hard, I said I will have to get a condom, she said no need, maybe some lube,lube,yes, lube for my arse, your arse, she said do you repeat everything. I thought well a roots a root, no,o.k, I went to the bathroom,grabbed some lube, I dribbled some into her hole, which she held apart and onto my hard cock, I straddled her thighs, positioned my cock,and pushed forward hard,easy big boy, easy and her arse opened and my cock slid slowly into her until I could push no further. Hot,tight, I eased back,i heard oh yesssss, as I pushed in, yeeeessss, my cock was throbbing, I went faster, she screamed and bucked that's it, yessss and I emptied my cumm into her, intense,i felt her milking me, I held still, no don't stop, so I kept fucking her until she bucked up again, screaming, squeezing my cock. My cock stayed hard in that womens arse for hours after as we lay on our sides, then she started squeezing me again, rolliing back over then on her knees, as I fucked her arse deep and long. Afterwards the bed was soaked, I found out that her pussy squirted when her arse was being fucked. I moved in with her for 1 and a half years, teaching her arse a lesson as she put it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Extremely wet

Holy shit I'm so wet right now. I made my boyfriend read this so now I'm about to get my asshole destroyed I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hard as a Rock

Outstanding. Written by someone who has actually had their ass fucked (or has fucked an ass). The emotions and imagery are superb. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous