Sweet Natasha Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

`Stoooop! Natasha!' She reprimanded herself angrily.

The depravity of her thoughts possessed her beyond control. They seemed to arise from a na‹ve, and yet dark side of her heart. Natasha had no command over their perverse and immoral nature. These sentiments were born from the very deep core of her Sapphic desires. And the more she admonished these feelings, the more they manifested themselves to Natasha.

"I am decent and respectable...I am decent and respectable...I am decent and respectable...'

She sang her mother's words repeatedly. Attempting to rid herself from the debauched ideas; and yet her mind would betray her, painting her a colorful picture of Carrie's mighty thighs framing the furry vulva.

"Awwwwwwww...Gaaawwwwd, I can't take this anymore!"

Almost unwillingly she brought her right hand inside her panties, and started fingering herself roughly - punishing and pleasuring herself at the same time; confused and angry at her feeble disposition, but also satisfied at the warm feeling of the invasive digit.

The moist sound of her middle finger pleasuring her wet pussy entranced Natasha, and quickly took her to an intense climax which had her shaking and convulsing irrepressibly. And as the last aftershocks trounced her body, she passed out on the couch.

The distant sound of a TV commercial woke Natasha up. Slowly opening her eyes, she could see light coming from the television. How long had she been asleep? As her eyes adjusted to the surrounding, she noticed that it was still sunny outside. Then, she heard a small cough which quickly brought her to an upright position. Sitting across from her was Carrie, now staring at her.

"Hey... sleepy head!" The girl spoke in her thunderous voice.

Natasha cleared her eyes and asked: "H-how long was I sleeping?"

"Not that long. I came out of the shower and you were already snoring on the couch." Carrie replied nonchalantly with a faint smile on her face.

"Not used to mornings ha!" Carrie joked.

"A-am...I-I g-guess not." Natasha stuttered, hiding the true reason of her blackout.

"Hey listen, I am sorry about earlier. I just didn't want Jennifer to know that...well, you know, that I was asking you for favors and stuff." Carrie apologized seriously, and her tone was all business.

Natasha didn't know what to say, so instead she crooned in her response.

"I-its okay."

Carrie studied her for a couple of seconds before speaking.

"You aren't mad, are you? She asked hypocritically.

"N-no...not at all." Natasha whispered.

Barely enouncing her words, she suddenly focalized on the big picture. She noticed how Carrie's blonde mane flowed to right below her shoulders. Its exuberant long curls gave her an even mightier and more imposing appearance. As Natasha scanned the blonde amazon, she also noticed how large her breasts looked encased in the skintight top. The girl's teats appeared to be as massive as ripe melons, and her long and tumescent nipples made prominent tents on the constricting top. Natasha also noticed how Carrie sat sprawled on the sofa, almost too comfortable for adequacy. Wearing skimpy black-spandex shorts, she had her right foot on the edge of the chair, and her left leg tended over the sofa's arm. Her posture was very careless, incautiously displaying her crotch area.

Natasha fixed her sight on the juncture where the mighty thighs met the girl's buttocks. Her pale inner-thighs were spattered with peach freckles, scattered all the way up to the lower butt cheeks. The shapely legs looked absolutely creamy.

As Natasha felt her body start to warm up, she heard Carrie's voice.

"Natashaaaa...Sweet Natashaaaa...helloooo...can I call you that?" Carrie asked in a burlesque tone, attempting to get Natasha's full attention.

Natasha suddenly felt puzzled, she had heard those words before - `But where?' And then it hit her. She remembered the same words from that hazy dream that she could never remember - the choir of voices that sang to her every morning since she had started college.

`Wow that is a coincidence...I wonder why....' And yet, her thought was disrupted by another question.

"So, can I?" Carrie asked again.

"Ah, y-yeah sure." Natasha replied

"Sooo...Sweet Natasha, you never answered my question this morning?" Carrie asked in a lower and more inconspicuous tone, seductively biting her lower lip.

Natasha's heart immediately pounded in her chest. `Yes! This morning...gosh, what do I say!' She thought.

"I mean, Jennifer said that you have the greatest lips and tongue...is that true?" Carrie inquired, almost taunting the nervous girl.

Natasha could only blush at the shameless question.

"I d-don't know..." She whispered with a anxious smile.

"Darling don't be shy...its only you and me here. I mean, Jennifer was raving about you. She said that you even swallow...Is she saying the truth?" Carrie asked enthusiastically, quickly becoming more interested.

Somehow Natasha clearly understood the improvident query, and found herself unconsciously nodding her head in affirmation. She attributed such bold impulse to her nervousness.

"Wowwww...That is soooo hot Sweet Natasha! Goodness, you must be like the ultimate pussy-licker!" Carrie exclaimed unaware of her contemptuous words.

Natasha could only smile nervously as she tried to absorb the awkward situation.

Then, abruptly changing her tone, Carrie placed the spotlight on Natasha.

"So sweetie you never told me...would you be interested...you know, in doing me? Come on...come on...please say yes. I know it has nothing to do with you, but...well, it's been quite a while since I've gotten good head, a-and well...having you here is so convenient. Pleaseeeee?" Carrie pouted in a silly manner, almost disregarding the gravity and seditiousness of her indiscreet request.

Natasha could only stare in awe at the forwardness of the mighty blonde. She could feel her heart accelerating, and the butterflies in her stomach were becoming unbearable. She had never felt so nervous and excited, and yet, so speechless.

"Pleaseeee...and you have the sweetest little mouth." Carrie whined, attempting to close the deal.

Natasha couldn't help the childlike chuckle, naively accepting the conning compliment.

"So I guess that means a yes!" Carrie announced ecstatically as she pounced on the opportunity.

Quickly getting up from the sofa, Carrie grabbed Natasha by the hand and ushered her to get up.

"Come on sweetie...lets go to my room. I don't want Jennifer to come barging in. Gawd, I can't wait. This is going to be so much fun!" Carrie announced enthusiastically, making a decision for both of them.

Everything happened so fast that Natasha didn't have time to think, and soon she found herself trailing behind Carrie down the passageway. The girl's warm soft palm seemed to encompass Natasha's entire hand, somehow making her feel at ease in the perplexing situation.

As they entered the room, Carrie released Natasha's hand, and proceeded to close the blinds. Even though they were on the sixteenth floor, the girl seemed to be preoccupied with their privacy.

Natasha instinctively sank on the bed, absorbing the newfangled scenery. As she looked around the bedroom, she noticed it was somewhat untidy. The hamper was overflowing with dirty clothes, and there were a couple of stained thongs lying around, one of which sat next to her, displaying faint yellow streaks on its crotch. Natasha could also perceive a slight hormonal musk, which impregnated the air; an estranged mixture of Carrie's dirty panties with a slight piquancy of sweaty armpit. Natasha quickly recognized the scent from the first day she had met the blonde minx. Carrie had been sweating from a long walk across campus. The fragrance that now tantalized Natasha was Carrie's natural musk permeating her soiled garments.

Natasha couldn't explain why, but she found the aroma incredibly exciting. Somehow it represented the scent of a pack leader; the territorial smell of a strong and imposing female. And Natasha could already feel the growling in her depths - the ravenous hunger which she had felt earlier. It slowly began to replace her nerves, making her increasingly anxious and excited.

"Sweetie...I am so sorry about the room. I hardly have time for anything, my schedule is just stupid busy." Carrie announced as she sat across from Natasha, apologizing for the uncleanliness of her quarters.

"Oh...it-its okay." Natasha answered reflexively.

"Awww...Natasha you are so sweet." Carrie whispered as she began studying Natasha closely.

And as Natasha began blushing, she averted her eyes from Carrie's, unconsciously locking her glance on the girl's crotch. Natasha could see the slight bulge pushing against the material, and the clear split where the heavy lips parted. The bloated vulva looked like an overgrown juicy apricot, straining to breathe inside the black spandex shorts.

Sensing Natasha's struggle, Carrie brought her index finger under Natasha's chin, and elevated the girl's gaze to meet her own.

"Hey...hey...sweetie what are you looking at?" Carrie asked almost sweetly.

Natasha felt embarrassed of her clumsy boldness and began to apologize. But then, she felt a warm fingertip on her lips.

"Hey...shhhhh...Sweet Natasha, it's okay to look." Carrie whispered, consolingly.

And as she looked deeply into Natasha's shy emerald eyes, Carrie sensed the unmistakable flame that burnt eternally inside Natasha's loins. It was that special gleam - the fascinating twinkle in her eyes, which undeniably revealed her desire to please, her need to dive into the depths of the unknown. Carrie could see right through the timid fa‡ade. She could perceive the need behind the impoverished maiden. Natasha's eyes weren't the eyes of fear - they were the eyes of hunger.

Taking full advantage of her prophetic vision, Carrie ever so slowly took hold of Natasha's hand and began leading it to her crotch.

"Do you want to touch it?" Carrie whispered as she gently tugged on the trembling hand.

Natasha could only nod, as she closed her eyes, letting herself go. And as her fingers reached the warm crotch, both girls panted deeply and simultaneously.

Carrie began rubbing Natasha's palm on her inflamed crotch in slow circular motions, closing her eyes to concentrate on the soft hand.

"See...that's much better." Carrie whispered, swallowing heavily.

Natasha could feel the swollen vulva begin to warm up, and her fingertips were becoming oily. Carrie's arousal was quickly dampening the elastic material and her secretions were beginning to seep through.

"Awww yeah...soft like that." Carrie crooned as her vagina became increasingly aroused.

Natasha could already feel her tongue sponging out saliva as she began salivating. The warm and wet feeling of the hot vagina felt wonderful through the silk fabric. And as Natasha heard the first squishy sound of the moist vulva, she couldn't help a low grunt of thirst. "Mmmggrrrr..." She could feel her mandible heating up with hunger as she envisioned the soaking wet cunt.

And then, almost by intuition, Carrie abruptly stopped the action, and released Natasha's hand. Bringing her own hands to the elastic waistband, she quickly began sliding the spandex shorts off.

"I better take these off...I am making a mess." The horny blonde announced in a raspy voice. Small beads of sweat were rolling down her cheeks.

Raising her mighty legs up high, Carrie cleared her large buttocks with a quick lurch, bringing the shorts to her ankles.

As Natasha absorbed the display, she couldn't help a barely audible moan when her eyes took in the breathtaking sight. Carrie was exposing herself entirely to Natasha's greedy eyes. Her hairy vagina was perfectly shut, nesting between the enormous pale globes. The dense pussy lips protruded noticeably even in such tight concealment. Natasha could see that the slit was substantially long.

And as Carrie finished discarding the elastic garment, she leaned back on her elbows and spread her firm thighs wide.

Natasha immediately gasped out loud as she gazed at the horny beast. Carrie's robust genitals were extremely swollen. Her beefy vulva looked like a sulking mouth pouting for attention. The inner lips were fully engorged and drenched with a foamy white liquid which appeared to be somewhat viscous in texture. And at the very top of the slit, Natasha could see what looked like the tip of a pinky finger extending from the girl's fat clitoral hood.

"Gawd, look what you've done to me!" Carrie mocked, as she dipped her finger in between her labia to collect some of the milky fluid.

Natasha unconsciously bit her tongue when she saw the whitish vaginal substance stretching as Carrie pulled her finger out.

`Oh goodness I am going to faint'. She thought as she felt lightheaded and out of breath.

Then, almost intuitively, Carrie used her middle and index finger to pry the grotesque lips of her vagina open, and proceeded to seduce the starving maiden.

"Do you wanna kiss it?" She asked seductively.

And as Natasha heard the squelching sound of the slimy labia opening, she fell on her stomach in between the warm thighs, and gave the overheated cunt a sloppy kiss.

"Uyyyy...argghhhh!" Carrie moaned.

As Natasha attempted to gobble the bulky vulva, she found herself swallowing a hefty dose of the blond amazon's tangy cunt milk. Natasha immediately noticed that the viscid fluid was searing in her mouth like heated foam. Its taste was somewhat tart, and freshly sour. Yet, Natasha found it sweet and nourishing.

Carrie's hips immediately lurched upwards as she felt the warm lips touch her soaked vagina. Her spine stiffened, and her abdominal muscles contracted roughly.

"Awwww...gawd, awww...gawd." She crooned with a broken voice. The inexperienced mouth on her privates felt wonderful.

Natasha was hungrily engrossed with the task ahead, slurping and sucking as much of the thick slippery labia as she could embrace in her hungry mouth. Yet, the meaty nature of the bloated vagina was too much to encompass. Its fleshy lips seemed to almost suck her in as she attempted to French kiss its bulk. It was almost frustrating as she found herself having to reposition her mouth several times for a comfortable nourishing. She couldn't seem to find the way to fully enjoy that massive feast all at once.

"Hmmmm...hmmmmm" Natasha complained with a mouthful of cunt as she became increasingly anxious and desperate.

Carrie's taste was strong and flavorful. It was the tangy essence of a mighty vixen. And Natasha couldn't help the rapacious appetite that the palatable spending ignited in her depths.

Through the haze of incredible sensations, Carrie attempted to slow down the ravenous girl. "Hey...hey...Sweet Natasha, slow down darling...we have all d...arrgggghhhh!" Yet, she found it hard to communicate as the warm lips eagerly sucked on her genitals.

"Oh gosh you are s-somehting...agghhhh...something else." She managed to blurt out with great effort.

As Natasha kept sucking and slobbering messily, she could feel Carrie's vulva sporadically gushing its vaginal secretion. As each warm serving poured into her mouth, she would automatically take it to the back of her throat, and anxiously swallow the tart liquid. It was quickly becoming an instinctual reaction, almost like an acceptance of a valuable gift or reward.

"Nat-Natasha sweetie...please s-slow down, you are ki-kill...ohhhhh gawd..." Carrie whined as she could feel every nerve of her body glowing from the energetic ministrations.

Natasha, almost disappointedly, slowed down the pace as she looked up to lock eyes with the commanding blonde. Laving the thick parted labia with broad tongue strokes, she searched for the girl's approval.

"Awwww...yesssss...that's just wonderful baby." Carrie whispered as she caressed Natasha's hair.

"S-Sweetie, can you do me a favor and...agghhhhhh...c-can you put your tongue inside?" Carrie asked sweetly, momentarily closing her eyes as Natasha unconsciously increased the suctioning pressure on one of her thick lips.

"H-Here...p-please." She managed to announce, opening her protruding cunt lips for Natasha's drooling tongue.

Natasha nodded enthusiastically, and immediately rammed her tongue inside the cavernous whole. There was a slight splashing sound as a bit of piled up cunt milk spattered out of Carrie's flooded vulva.

"Oouuuchhh...Natashaaaaa...ohhhh gawd...please, please slow down" Carrie complained as she breathed heavily.

Natasha instinctively began a very slow in-and-out motion, carefully impaling the aroused cunt. Driving her tongue as deep as possible, Natasha would find herself up to her cheeks inside the embracing pussy lips. She could feel the slick protruding labia leaving wet sticky trails on the sides of her face. She enjoyed the secure feeling it gave her as she explored the mysterious depths. Natasha could also sense the increasing thickness of the girl's fluids - perhaps her increasing arousal. The deeper she went, the more viscous the juices became. The creamy ooze was playing a sweet tune on her tongue, constantly wetting her alert taste buds. At times she even had to stop and swallow the collected offering, which quickly accumulated on the flat of her tongue. It all seemed like an overwhelmingly wet feast to Natasha.

"Baby...you have the greatest tongue...like ever!" With dreamy eyes, Carrie complemented the working girl.

Then, her hips began rocking to the rhythm of the impaling tongue. The ticklish sensation of Natasha's soft granulated tongue felt exquisite. Carrie's cunt walls were very sensitive and she was relishing the arousing touch. Her vaginal walls would at times contract reflexively, trapping Natasha's tongue motionless. It was an involuntary reaction that often caught Natasha off guard.

"Sweet Natasha...you are sooooo fucking good...aghhhhhh...aghhhh...aghhh." Carrie began moaning in earnest as her hips buckled unconsciously.

Natasha was in her little world, concentrated on the delectable texture of Carrie's jellylike cunt-hole. The gelatinous tunnel felt great as it cuddled and expelled her tongue. She found the sensation fun and arousing. It was an amazing treat.

And just as the two love birds had fallen into a harmonious coupling routine, Carrie decided to take the novice maiden to deeper and murkier waters.

"N-Nat...aghhhhhhh...slow down a bit sweetie...d-do y-you...do you do assholes?" Carrie asked, struggling to formulate words.

Natasha looked up puzzled as she didn't comprehend the inquiry. Yet, her tongue never stopped its impaling motion.

"Y-You...know assholes." Carrie repeated the question becoming somewhat impatient with arousal.

But Natasha couldn't quite grasp the pretentious question.

Then, running out of patience, Carrie desperately hooked her hands under her knees, and brought them up to her chest. Natasha's tongue slipped out of the hungry cunt with a wet plop, as Carrie obscenely exposed her winking asshole. And as Natasha ogled the puckered hole it all became clear.

`Gawd...is she asking what I am thinking?' The daring proposal was crude and daunting.

As Natasha scrutinized the wrinkled rosebud, its quick opening and contracting motion seemed to amuse her. Somehow the tight orifice appeared friendly as she inspected it closely. `Do you do assholes?' Carrie's words replayed in her mind, almost daring her to perform the perverted act. And as she began to consider the filthy and corrupt proposal, suddenly Natasha heard her mother's words in her mind.

`Natasha, decent ladies stay away from impure and lascivious acts.'

Somehow the old lady's words fueled her heart with rebelliousness, and pushed her deeper into the embrace of the perverse fate. Hesitantly, she brought her nose to Carrie's asshole and sniffed it - just testing the waters before diving in. The girl's anal scent was sweet and concentrated, animal-like in nature. Its dank musk was penetrating, and Natasha found herself sniffing the tight musky hole fervidly. She could feel a renewed hunger growing deep inside of her. The wrongfulness and perversion of the act seemed to excite her greatly, and she could feel her tongue beginning to itch. Then, as the temptation became unbearable, she extended her tongue and laved Carrie's asshole.