Sweet Natasha Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

`Hmmmmm...I am so sorry mom.' Tears flowed from her eyes as she began licking the warm hole. She couldn't help feeling angry at herself for being so weak. And yet, as the palpitant asshole became alive under her tongue, she couldn't help moaning in delight as she savored it slight salty taste.

Carrie's breathing had become extremely labored as she felt the wiggling tongue tickling her anal orifice.

"Oh...haaa...oh...gawd N-Natasha in-in...in-in....inside." Carrie crooned, fighting to express her feelings.

Natasha quickly pressed the tip of her salivating tongue against the opening. And, as Carrie managed to relax her anus with great effort, Natasha was able to slide the tip inside. She immediately noticed the gummy and somewhat rubbery texture of Carrie's rectum. It felt very tight and steamy inside the girl's anus. Natasha was having problems impaling the restricting hole. Instinctively, she attempted to slide her tongue in and out, but the girl's clenched asshole did not allow any kind of movement. And as Carrie constantly tightened the grip around Natasha's tongue, the ministrations came to a spontaneous halt. Then, by pure will to please, Natasha began wiggling her tongue inside the constrained rectum - quickly eliciting a sharp squeal from Carrie.

"Aayyyyyyyy...gawd yesssssssssss...that is amazing!" Carrie moaned out loud, surprised at the ingenuity of the inexperienced girl.

And as she began rocking her hips against Natasha's mouth, her anus began relaxing, slowly allowing a deeper penetration.

"Awww...yes..yes...f-fuhhhh...fuck my ass...yesss...yesss!

Getting into the heat of passion, Natasha began tonguing the girl in earnest, French kissing the girl's most private hole. "Hmmmm...hmmmm...hmmmm!"

Then, abruptly ending the anal coition, Carrie brought her legs down, releasing Natasha's tongue. And, suddenly grasping the sides of Natasha's head, she brought Natasha's mouth right over her distended clit.

"Please suck it baby..." Carrie whispered insanely; keeping an iron grip on Natasha's head.

Natasha immediately began nourishing on the fat clitoris. The erect morsel felt meaty and tender inside her mouth. Natasha bobbed her head up and down as she sucked on the fleshy organ with dreamy eyes.

"Awwww....fuck yes...fuck yes...grrrrrrr...grrrrrrr..." Carrie began squealing and grunting as she began approaching a thunderous climax.

And as she managed to hold off the orgasm for a good ten more minutes, Carrie began oozing small spurts of sizzling cunt foam, which were a clear indication that she was close to ejaculating.

Then, brazened by the massive approaching orgasm, she clenched her teeth and began humping Natasha's mouth and face indiscriminately. And when the tidal wave swept through her entire body, she unconsciously positioned Natasha's open mouth against her boiling cunt, and began ejaculating hot tangy cunt milk, almost suffocating the willing maiden.

"Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...Urrrrrggghhhhhhhhhhh...fuuuuck!"

Natasha managed to gulp down a hefty doze of the thick juices before she gagged and coughed out some of the warm cum. As she cleared her throat, her eyes became watery and dilated. She was sweating heavily and her lips and jaw were hurting.

Looking over at Carrie, Natasha noticed that the giant blonde remained dormant in the same position: her legs spread, eyes shut, and panting heavily. Averting her eyes lower, Natasha saw a small stream of white cunt milk still trickling out of the girl's hole. And as she looked up again, Natasha noticed that Carrie had opened her eyes and was now staring at her with a faint smile. She looked spent and exhausted, and yet there was the slightest look of gratefulness. Impulsively, Natasha smiled back at the beautiful blonde. Then, bringing her mouth down to the disheveled vulva, she sucked off the remaining drops of cum, and while looking up at the girl with gleefully eyes, she swallowed it, in an utmost display of gratitude. This last sexual treat drained the blonde amazon's last energy supply as she collapsed and slowly fell asleep.

After Natasha left Carrie's room, everything seemed hazy and awry. She spent the rest of the day in her room, sorting out her feelings and emotions. And as she rested on her bed staring at the ceiling, Natasha couldn't help to feel excited and frightened at the turn her life was taking. Just a couple of months back, she was home, struggling to remain sane; pleading for a miracle that would liberate her from the mental prison that confined her very being. So much hardship and grief she had endured in her past - scratching and clawing to maintain an artificial fa‡ade, a lucid and reasonable mind that would allow her existence in an unforgiving society. Every time she thought about it, the bitter memories would fuel her anger. `Ughhh, it's all her fault!' She would blame her calamity on her mother's strict ways; and yet, she knew deep inside, that her mother was only trying to help her become a decent and respectable young lady. Somehow this realization would hit her every time she slandered the old lady in her mind. And now it only seemed to add to her anxiety, pushing her to abuse the freedom she was luckily granted. Soon, Natasha found herself squirming on her bed, wishing that Carrie was awake sexing her mouth with implacable prowess. But she didn't dare to intrude in the blonde behemoth's domain, so instead she began fingering herself slowly and methodically, slowly releasing the pent up frustration.

Natasha woke up to the sound of steps trailing down the passageway. She had left her door slightly ajar, allowing the noises into her room. As she opened her eyes, Natasha noticed that it was already dark. She had unwillingly fallen asleep, and as she felt her hand inside her panties, she immediately remembered why.

Natasha could see a faint light coming from her roommate's bathroom across the hallway. It hardly illuminated her room. She heard a bit of movement, and then the sound of pee flowing into the toilet bowl. She quickly brushed it off and looked at her alarm clock. It read 6:37PM. Natasha began stretching her limbs lazily, when the bathroom light was turned off. As she concentrated to follow the sounds of the footsteps exiting the bathroom, Natasha heard her own door opening. She could make out a silhouette but couldn't quite recognize the figure.

"C-Carrie is that you?" She asked; puzzled.

"Shhhh...no its me, Jennifer." The perpetrator whispered carefully.

Then, Natasha heard some movement and the subtle sound of fabric hitting the carpet. And as she was finally able to discern Jennifer's contours next to her, the naked silhouette suddenly climbed next to her on the bed, and then straddled her face. Then, as the figure slowly descended on her, Natasha could hear the girl's broken voice and labored breathing.

"Nat-Natasha...can y-you please do me...I've been thinking about you all day." Jennifer crooned between gasps.

Natasha could smell the girl's cunt clearly; it reeked of sweat and arousal. She could also make out the slightest stench of pee. The girl obviously had not showered after the morning run. Yet, she confidently offered her musky vagina to Natasha as a gift.

Such generous offer did not go unnoticed as Natasha quickly mashed her lips against the steamy cunt and began slurping on it. Her level of energy was extremely high after being so shortly awake. She was viciously sucking on the sticky vulva, almost attempting to milk all of its juices at once.

"Awwwww...oouuuchhhhh...awwwwww....Natasha baby, t-take it e-easy." Jennifer moaned and complained between pleasure and pain.

Natasha wanted to apologize, yet the sweet-tangy taste of the soaked cunt was too nourishing, and she couldn't stop sucking. Natasha's taste buds could also perceive the acrid tang of pee drops, but the salty flavor somehow melted with the girl's juices, making it hardly noticeable.

Natasha began moaning in earnest, as her hunger suddenly became ravenous. The nasty thought of feeding on the girl's unwashed vagina was absolutely beyond thrilling. And as Jennifer began whimpering, Natasha could feel the now familiar mists of pussy juice wetting her tonsils. It was an alert that the girl was quickly approaching a climax. Natasha could only close her eyes in passion as she sucked and swallowed energetically. She could feel her body miraculously building up tension. It was an inexplicable sign that her body was also approaching an orgasm.

And as Jennifer rode Natasha's mouth to the brink of exhaustion, she reached the highest level of consummation in their love-making. Covering her mouth to avoid screaming, Jennifer bit the palm of her hand and began spurting warm cum inside Natasha's mouth; and as she felt Natasha's wiggling tongue and sucking lips still avidly working, she couldn't help the short burst of piss which escaped her relaxed pee-hole.

Natasha felt her entire body convulse in a climax, as she instinctively inhered the warm salty liquid, humbly appreciating anything that the raving brunette had to offer. It was the most compelling orgasm she had ever felt in her entire life. And as Jennifer dismounted her mouth with a deep suctioning sound, Natasha could feel her body shaking and shivering with cold sweat. It was an amazing feeling. Her muscles seemed to contract and relax mechanically, making her entire body reverberate in the process.

Through hazy eyes she could see Jennifer exiting the room bow-legged and whispering words of insanity.

"Damn Natasha...y-youhhhh...gosh...you are amazing...that was like...oh gosh...so fulfilling." Jennifer whispered between heavy panting; drunk with pleasure.

Natasha struggled to stay awake, but as her eyelids became heavier and heavier, everything went black and she lost consciousness.

The next day Natasha woke up at noon with a slight headache and a bitter mouth. Her face was a complete mess with cum streaks all over, and her hair was disheveled in knots. After she took a long hot shower, she threw on a t-shirt and a pair of sweat pants and dragged her feet to the living room. Her mind seemed to be in a blank state after an unusually long sleep. Turning the TV on, she laid back and relaxed, scanning through the channels. She could feel a bit of pain in her jaw as she yawned reflexively. Yet, her body only begged for peace and quite, so she ignored the bothering sensation.

She had settled into inane state of mind, when the front door opened. She could hear a lot of chuckling and giggling. Turning to look, she noticed it was Jennifer, accompanied by a blonde girl wearing a cheerleader outfit. Suddenly, the familiar picture quickly ignited her brain cells as she remembered the perky girl from somewhere.

"Hiiiiii...Natashaaaaaaa! This is my friend Amberrrr...Amber say hi to Natashaaaaa!" Jennifer announced out loud as she playfully elbowed the blond girl.

"Hi Natashaaaaa!" The blonde girl reacted; mocking the situation.

Natasha hesitantly waved her hand, still trying to figure out where she had seen the beautiful blonde. "Hi."

And as Jennifer went to her room for a quick change, the coquettish blonde introduced herself, offering a friendly hand to Natasha.

"Nice to meet you." She said while looking at Natasha deeply in the eyes.

"N-nice to meet you too." Natasha replied, swallowing heavily.

The girl turned around to take a seat across from Natasha, sexily swaying her hips as she walked towards the couch. And as she sat down directly in front of Natasha, the girl's mini skirt rode up to right below her crotch, exposing her creamy thighs and black panties.

And then it hit Natasha. It was the cute girl she had been ogling in the airplane. "Haaa." She couldn't help the loud gasp.

"Soooo, Natasha...Jennifer speaks very highly of you."

To be continued...