Sweet Potato

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, I'm not dressed!"

"Marie, just get the fuckin' door!" Suddenly, Titus spurted his semen into my pussy, even as Marie answered the door. I too shook the baby with a spiral of gut wrenching shudders as I came.

Walter stepped in to see my chest, neck and face flush with a climax. "Well, hello there!"

Titus climbed up off of me soon after he came. He introduced Walter to Marie, and then told Walter to get undressed. "I'm pretty sure Thea could use some tender affection right now, Walt. And I plan to sample a bit more of Marie's wares."

Where Titus has broad muscles and golden brown skin color, Walter is slimmer with deep mahogany skin. He too treated me gently. Walter laid me on my side and entered my pussy from the rear. All the while I rubbed up against Titus and Marie once again indulging in a boisterous rhythmic clash of body to body aerobics.

When I felt Walter splash his seed inside of me for the first time, I purred aloud. He grunted happily and kept pumping inside me until I came too. In the meantime, Marie echoed my purring and my panting, as she came in Titus's grip as well.

The four of us lasted over two and a half hours in Titus's flat that night. We didn't take the time to eat, we hardly took the time to go to the bathroom.

On the same night that Marie had her first black man, she also had her second. But, strangely enough, I could see a connection, indeed an attraction building between Titus and Marie.

Soon it was time for us to get dressed and leave. Titus dropped me off first, and then he drove Marie to pick up her auto in a midtown carpark.

I went right for the shower upstairs.

R.J. looked at me as I stepped out of the shower. "Any reason your pussy should look so red and raw tonight?"

I shrugged. "Tough day?"

"Yeah, overtime's a bitch," he replied. "Bitch."

"Now is that any way to talk to the mother of your child?"

"Yeah well, Titus told me he wants to be the father of your next baby," Toll said. "And that was his car that dropped you off. Quite a coincidence."

I smiled. "Ain't gonna happen."

He looked surprised. "Why not?"

"Because tonight I think I've introduced him to the love of his life." Quickly I ran down the story of the evenings events.

"Hey," I said, drying myself off. "You doing anything special at the moment?"

"I dunno. What have you got in mind?"

"I'd really like to fuck you, sweet potato."

Okay, why would anybody want to be called an aviation blonde? Well, only because it's the truth. For those of you who don't know British slang, it means that a woman who is blond on top has an aviation undercarriage--that is "a black box."

Like all street language it's very descriptive. I have to admit it is also accurate. Bottle blond, bleach job (the other BJ), unnatural blond--aviation blonde. You get the picture, I suppose.

Dark at the pubes and, well, lately I've learned to enjoy dark meat slipping into the pubes, in between the labes and all the way inside. And if the long black sausage stays inside for a while--a long while, by the way--well that's an extra treat.

R.J. has become very possessive of me due to the fact that his daughter has been growing inside my womb for nearly twenty-three weeks or just under six months. He's discouraged visits from other black men whom he and Desmond had encouraged to share me with before. I've been good about leaving all my "back door men" alone--well, with one exception, Jawad, my young man with a Sudanese father and a Pakistani mother--a lad who I love just dearly. I guess a pregnant grandmother will have to settle for a mere three men in her sex life, for now.

Desmond went to see Shaleen, and she seems to be much more tolerant of my pregnancy this time--maybe because it's Toll's baby and not Desmond's. She loves to see her daughter Darcie, and she's even taking a liking to Darcie's brother and my son, Kane Michael. (I know it's ironic that he's Darcie's half sister and Shaleen's half sister as well, but we decided that when she returns home, we'll call her Aunt Shaleen.) He's little pistol--crawling and occasionally toddling all over the place at nine months of age.

God, he looks like both his father and like me—of course, his skin color is way too dark to match mine and much too light to match Des's. But you ladies know mothers. Mothers indulge their children and grandchildren to the nth degree.

I've ballooned up pretty big this time. You'd think my little baby girl was going to come in at thirty pounds of birth weight--although I suspect she really won't. I feel huge. But I felt huge when I carried Kane Michael. Hell, I was huge. I've learned on-line that white women who carry black children tend to have larger babies as a whole.

So there I was, naked and down on my knees kneeling on a pillow which protected me from the floor, yesterday. Frankly, I thought I looked like a white walrus, but R.J. said that he needed the beautiful stimulation that my bare body did to his mind. I laughed, but when I opened my mouth, he grabbed it with his thumb and forefinger and held it wide open.

The next thing which happened was something that I should have expected, but it still came as a surprise as to how he managed it. Toll forced his burgeoning erection between my lips and partway down my throat. As I sucked on his black cock, I could taste his thick viscous seminal pre-cum. He tasted rich and maybe a little bitter with a rising abundance of sperm cells.

Funny, in my experience my black men actually have whiter sperm than my white husband did. It's mostly a sign of how rich and strong their sperm cell count really is. The whiter the sperm, the higher the sperm density.

After about five minutes of my effort on my knees, R.J. Tolliver cut loose and spurted several long ropes of semen down my throat. I gagged once from the sheer quantity of cum splattering into my throat, and I felt that some of his cum dripped out from the sides of my mouth landing on my chest.

The pearls of both R.J.'s semen and Des's sperm are so white and thick, I understood now why it was so easy for a gal like me to get pregnant. The luster of pearl literally globs up on my face, shoulders, neck and breasts when my guys cum over my upper body. Naturally there's no way that if I let that semen into my system, I could escape a pregnancy.

Once I learned that, I learned to deal with the consequences. Some consequences: two babies, merely ten or eleven months apart.

Besides to be truthful I love the sex.

A few minutes later on, R.J. put me on the bed on all fours so he could drive his cock deep into my pussy from behind. Oh, God! Did he ever feel good? I could feel the baby quiet down to enjoy the ride that her mother was undergoing--to the point that I think she must have known when I climaxed under her father's thrusts and ministrations.

Later we lay together panting. "God, that was good," I said. "I had no idea that I'd love having sex so much when I was pregnant."

"I'm glad, Thea," he said. "'Cause I have an enormous capacity to keep you with me and make you happy."

I nodded, not knowing what to say. Finally, I said, "You know I think the baby likes you too."

He chuckled. "Really?"

"She seems to be just fine with your dick moving around in my pussy. I'm pretty sure she's gonna like black cock when she grows up."

"Like mother, like daughter."

I sighed. "Actually, that's already true. Shaleen was very jealous of my carrying Des's child."

"She'll get over it. She and Des had a conjugal visit last time he went over to the prison."

I didn't know that. Then I snickered. "He told you that?"

"I think he was afraid to tell you."

I nodded. "So are you ready to do all this again?"

Toll laughed. "I promised Des that he'd be next. You don't mind, do you?"

I smiled, by now I was leaking cum out of my cunt something fierce. "Not if you don't."

A voice came from behind the doorway. "Fuck no, he doesn't mind."

Des stuck his smiling face in the door. Immediately he started to undo his jeans.

"Fuck yes!" I replied laughing. "And yes, let's fuck!"

"Shit, I like your attitude, Thea."

Yeah, I like my attitude too.

You ladies know how we can read a man's needs by all the non-verbal actions he's showing. I could sense a mood building in Desmond--Kane Michael's father. But it wasn't the sort of mood that I could put my finger on.

However, my other live in black lover, R.J. (probably the father to my unborn child), was getting set to visit his mother, Judy. Toll wanted me to come along with him, but that would've meant a journey of an hour and half south on the train. Unfortunately, since my little boy was very sick, Desmond requested that I stay behind to help take care of both kids. I felt so bad about leaving the kids, that I begged off the trip.

"He wanted to show you off to his mother," Des told me after he left.

"I'm probably as old as his mother," I replied.

Des cleared his throat. "He wanted his mother to know you're carrying his child."

"I hope for his sake that I am."

"There's another reason I'm glad you didn't go," Des said quietly. "We're going to have a visitor tonight."

"Really, who?"

"Walter," he said. "Do you mind very much?"

I looked into Des's eyes and saw that his real question was would I mind being physically shared tonight.

"Oh," I said. "No, I don't suppose I mind at all."

Later that night, I was balanced on the edge of the bed, totally naked and my legs were up around Walter's neck. My belly ballooned out so huge that I wasn't able to see my penetration happen. Still I could feel Walter's black cock slide in all the same.

"See how good it feels, Walter? Did you ever feel anything quite like that warm shaved white pussy massaging your dick?" Des walked up behind Walter so he could peek over his friend's shoulder and look straight down into my spread open thighs. "Feel how she just clasps on to you and holds you in there so hot and firm, until you can hardly stand it."

I heard Walter gasp loudly as his cock continued to slowly move in and out between my labes.

"Oh, God!" Walter moaned.

"Reach down with your fingers, boy, and touch those pale thighs. Touch those hips, and that bulging abdomen, Walter," Des said quietly. "Feel how tight that white abdomen is around the squirming lump just under the skin?"

Once again, Walter groaned as he continued to pump his dick in and out of my pussy.

"That's special, boy, she's pregnant with a black baby, and you're not altogether certain that it's not your baby, are you, Walter?

I heard Walter groan loudly as his dick pushed in deeply to pack himself deep within my pussy.

"What do think, boy? Ain't she something? There's a little baby girl inside of Thea right now--a nappy haired little half black baby doll that just might be your daughter, bro," Des murmured. "Wouldn't that be something?"

"Ummmph," Walter grunted. Suddenly beads of sweat popped out on his forehead, his face and chest. Then he threw his head back and opened his mouth in ecstasy. "Aaaww, God-damn!" Walter squealed out loud.

My black partner came hard inside of me. Between my thighs, I felt the pulsating of Walter's black cock ejaculating a hard spurt of sperm laden semen directly into my cunt.

"That's right, dawg," Des murmured. "White men all over the world are gonna hate the sight of that big black cock ripping into that soft white pussy."

"Oohhh," his words came out in an ecstatic wheeze. "Oh, my Gawd!"

And I could feel the exquisite sensation of his dick continuing to pump a flurry of flowing semen into my sensitive cunt.

"That's how it works, dawg," Des said, grinning at his friend and me. "That's how the little bitch got pregnant in the first place."

Later on, I balanced myself carefully atop Walter's body, my front to his front, and Walter's nice long dick thoroughly squeezed inside my vagina. On his knees behind me, I could feel Des slowly using his fingers to lube up my ass. Then, very gently, Des replaced his probing fingers with a probe of a whole different sort.

I could tell Walter was uncomfortable about sharing his bed and his woman with another man. Since Des and R.J. had been cell mates, their proximity to each other during our little three ways body trysts were very natural to the two of them. But I guess Walter wanted this experience just as much as Des did.

And besides, there's something about being the center of attention that liberates a woman sexuality. I wanted this as much as both of these black lads did.

Even though he'd climaxed in me twice before, Walter came fairly quickly. Des told him to stay inside of me until both Des and I came. I had an incredible orgasm right after that. Then, after what seemed like hours of his thick cock shoving in and out of my ass, Desmond came.

Dazed and fatigued, I lay between the two of them like the crème filling to an Oreo cookie. I turned my head to the side, still not quite able to see Des, but I knew he was all over me.

"Well," I asked him. "Did you get what you wanted?"

"I think this was a good start," Des replied.

I read the article as I waited for my appointment at the phlebotomist station waiting to get my blood drawn: "At seven months of pregnancy, your baby weighs more than 2 pounds and looks more like a newborn. His body is well formed. Fingernails are starting to cover his fingertips. He can now open and close his eyes and may turn toward a source of bright light."

Or she as the case may be, I thought.

The article then went on to give some pointers about sex during the later stages of pregnancy.

"Try these few tips: Sit on him either facing him or with your back towards him or straddling one of his legs, again with your back towards him. Or try lying on your side with him spooning you. I've found that position to be the most comfortable and it allows you to have both hands free as well. If this does not work try what has worked forever--the old fashion doggy style."

I had a hard time concentrating. My baby girl had begun to tumble and play inside--possibly inviting all of her mates in for a rough and tumble indoors.

"A small percentage of women get something called supine hypertensive syndrome during pregnancy. When they lie on their backs, they get a change in heart rate and blood pressure that makes them feel dizzy until they change position. You might also note that you get dizzy if you stand up too quickly, too. To avoid getting the spins, move slowly as you go from lying down to sitting and then standing."

That's been happening to me. When they drew my blood I felt faint. This has been happening to me lately.

But the real news is that my bank co-worker and dear younger friend, Marie, and packed off and left her husband of ten years to move in with her black lover, Titus. She told me that she had to, because she was pregnant, and she was pretty damn sure that this was Titus's baby. She's been over to my place a few times to play with my granddaughter, Darcie, and her little brother, my son, Kane Michael.

Marie understands that Darcie is my granddaughter by Desmond and my daughter, Shaleen, and that Kane is my biological son by the same man, Des. I had to get over a twinge of unexpected jealousy--it's a natural reaction to someone my age and of my generation--when Titus decided to share Marie sexually with Des and the other man in my life, R.J. But as they always say, "What's sauce for the goose, is sauce for the gander."

Marie's particular gander had already sauced her up plenty as Titus has spent the past five or six weeks fucking her just about every night--probably more since she moved in with him last week. Titus felt that he owed Des and R.J. an opportunity to sauce Marie, since Des and R.J. had shared their own little goose [me!] with him and his friend, Walter.

Marie tells me that she's pretty certain that even though she's been fucked by Walter as well, this baby is going to come out looking like Titus. She's also told me that leaving her racist husband was one of the best things she's ever done for herself--next to giving herself physically to Titus.

Anyway, I marching into my thirty-first week as an expectant mother/expectant grandma--and I have to tell you, I still enjoy the sex enormously.

I just wish I had more energy.

My little Easter present, Sienna Louise Tolliver, arrived early Monday morning at 1:56 AM weighing in at 8 pounds 13 ounces (or approx 0.63 stone); she was a tad over 48 cm long (or a little over 18 inches); and boy, does my sweety look exactly like her black father! Anybody who has seen her and R.J. Tolliver together just smile and shake their head approvingly.

Except, of course, where R.J.'s skin color is a rich chestnut brown, Sienna is sort of a red cinnamon and sugar color. However, my nurse reminded me that her skin tone will become less reddish in color as the days go by.

I was in labor for over four hours. Well, that's if you don't count the eleven hours plus that I had an excruciating backache. I started having terrible back pains all through our Easter ham dinner, but I told everyone it was nothing. The lads finally forced me to go to hospital after eleven o'clock PM Easter Sunday night. I was tired and cranky and hideous--my guys tell me I wasn't any of the above, but they're both terrible liars.

The actual labor went relatively smooth. Apparently, Sienna was more than ready to leave mommy's tummy.

R.J.'s mother, Judy, has been very outspoken about how this relationship has been nothing but bad for her son and the rest of her family. However, she traveled the hour and a half by train to see the baby. The first words out of Judy's mouth were: "Isn't she precious?" I don't think we have to worry about Grandma not taking to her granddaughter.

As for R.J., he couldn't be more pleased. He's been beaming for hours now. And he just stares at his daughter and talks and smiles and coos and is making an endearing ass of himself, God love 'im!

Marie and Titus came up to see the baby and me. Marie is just starting to show around the belly, but I sense she couldn't be happier. This will be her first child. Titus, of course, is quick to point out that whether her divorce is final or not, we all know that the father of Marie's baby was definitely not her white husband. "He had almost ten years to get her up the duff, and he totally mucked it up." Titus bragged to everyone that, in a matter of a couple of weeks, he'd accomplished what they couldn't do in some ten years of trying. I watched Marie stare at my newborn daughter with a little bit of awe and just a tinge of apprehension. I could read her mind that she too would experience her baby coming into the world bearing the same biracial coloration as mine.

To say she was anxious was an understatement.

First thing this morning, Desmond's mother, Coral, and his sister, Rosalyn, stopped up to see the baby as well. I think they wanted to see if maybe this child was Des's as well. Of course, as soon as they saw her, they knew she wasn't.

My little girl has an appetite, just like her brother. She took to my breast within seven hours of trying, and, of course, since I still breast feed Kane Michael, I already had milk flowing for her.

I'm tired, of course. My two lads bought me this little laptop to write on, but I can only stand to work on this keyboard for a little while, until I can't sit any more. All the rest of you ladies know the discomfort and soreness I'm feeling.

A few weeks later, we spent close to an hour on the train ride out of town. Desmond took my biracial granddaughter, Darcie, to see her white mother, Shaleen, who is still incarcerated in prison. R.J. and I went along to handle the other two children.

We'd already started referring to her as "Aunt Shaleen" in front of Kane Michael, even though all of us knew that he was really Shaleen's half brother by her mother. Of course, he was Darcie's half brother by my grandbaby's father, Des.