Sweet Potato

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time "Aunt Shaleen" was going to meet her infant half sister, Sienna Louise--her half sister again by her mother--but Sienna's father was a bit younger even than the man who fathered Shaleen's baby girl by close to seven years. Sound complicated? Yeah, I suppose it does. To top it all off, Sienna's father is a good seventeen years younger than the baby's mother--that's me, by the way. I'll be forty-two in June, while R.J. is just about to turn twenty-five.

That makes the father of my baby girl a mere six years older than my oldest daughter or my baby daughter's older sister. Wait, now I'm getting confused.

Shaleen was much calmer about meeting this baby, than she was the last one. I think it was because this time there was no mother/daughter rivalry over the baby's father. It had been rough on us that first time. After all, her Des was the man who had impregnated both of us.

"She certainly looks healthy enough, Mom." Shaleen put out her hands. "Can I hold her?"

"She doesn't seem to have a problem taking to my breast," I replied, giving the baby over to her grown up sister.

"Yeah," R.J. said, grinning like a fool. "She takes after her father in that respect."

"Hush, you!" I wanted to laugh, but my loins hurt. I'm still sore, and still being careful about pulling the last few stitches left from my delivery incisions. I hope the stitches will be dissolving in the next few weeks.

Quite frankly, I think my guys hope that I'll heal as quickly as I did last time, so we can resume our sex life together. However, Des and Shaleen were about to solve his and her particular sexual problem this afternoon.

I figured I'd have to find the strength in me to give R.J. a decent blowjob. He deserved it. He'd been one very patient new father when it came to sex. Maybe in the next couple of weeks, things would go back to normal.

As it was, we took the two toddlers and our baby over to the vending machines in the common waiting area, while the two of them were allowed a fifteen minute conjugal visit.

Funny, I thought, somebody might ask: "What did you do this weekend, Thea?"

"Oh, I fed candy to two biracial kids, and breastfed a third biracial baby, while one of my baby's black fathers and I sat and talked over in the prison waiting room. We were just waiting around for a different black man to finish fucking my nineteen year old daughter. You know, a typical suburban Saturday. How was your weekend?"

Finally, Desmond came strutting out of the secure area.

"Well," R.J. said. "You look relieved to say the least."

Des smiled. "Let's just say I feel pretty good. C'mon let's get out of here." He picked up Darcie, and she offered him four fingers full of gooey chocolate.

"Ooo, sticky!"

We could tell by his mannerisms that he had something to tell us. Once we left the building he announced: "You know how they officially suggested that I bring condoms along for birth control."

The prison system wanted to save money by only giving women prisoners birth control pills only if they needed the hormones to regulate their menstrual cycles. Prisoners who wanted birth control for conjugal visits were encouraged to have their mates bring another form of protection.

"Yes, what of it?"

"Shaleen didn't want me to use any birth control at all," he replied. "She says that by the time she's ready to get out, she wants to be seven or eight months along."

R.J. whistled softly.

"She also wants to get married," Des said. "She says it will take some doing to make an honest woman out of her, but she'd like to try. I-I haven't given her my final answer yet, but I suspect we're going to get married."

"Oh, my God," I murmured. "Congratulations!"

"Of course, if we do get married, Shaleen's got to understand that occasionally--" He stopped talking.

R.J. just smiled knowingly, but I had to ask. "What? Occasionally what?"

"Well...uhh, occasionally I'd still feel the need to fuck my mother-in-law."

"Oh," I said. "Is that all?"

"C'mon let's go to the pub," R.J. said. "I'll buy."

"We'd better take him up on that," Des replied. "That offer will never happen again."

"I've gotta start making plans for your Bachelor Party, Des," R.J. said as we boarded the bus back to town. "I know who to invite. And we can save money on strippers by having Thea provide the entertainment."

"Oh, funny man." I growled. "You belong on the telly."

I am healing quite nicely from my daughter's delivery, but I still have a couple of weeks to go before my maternity leave ends. Still I wanted to go into the bank and show my co-workers my little baby daughter, Sierra Louise Tolliver.

She's just over a month old and, unlike the little fireballs that her brother, Kane Michael, and her "sister," Darcie, can be, Sienna is a quiet little thing with a wonderful temperament. Needless to say she's won the heart of both her young twenty-five year old father, R.J. and of his mother as well. Judy barely tolerates me since R.J.'s mother and I are nearly the same age. Judy's already forty-two years old, while I'm going to turn forty-two in two months.

I know you folks in the U.S. are about to celebrate Mother's Day, but here in the U.K. it's already past. Mother's Day was March the sixth this year. Anyway, that particular holiday got me to thinking that come March of next year R.J. will be giving his forty-three year old mother a little Mother's Day gift, and he will give the forty-two year old mother of his baby daughter a small Mother's Day gift as well. Ironic isn't it?

But let's get back to my visit to the bank. My lads were at home sleeping as they still have to work the overnight shift at the electronic parts factory. Most of my co-workers were pretty nice about seeing Sienna--of course, that probably is more due to Sienna's friendliness than to their liking of me. Still everyone was quite pleasant and civilized as I brought all three of my biracial children into the bank.

However, I got the surprise of my life, when I was showing my baby off at the bank. In walked my youngest lover, Jawad, and the most attractive dark skinned woman I'd ever seen in person. I gulped a small swallow.

My God, she must have been only fifteen or sixteen years old when she gave birth to Jawad some eighteen years ago. She couldn't have been more than her early to mid-thirties.

Jawad smiled and dragged her over to me to look at the baby. "Mother, this is Mrs. Dryor," he began. "One of my English language tutors."

That was fast thinking on Jawad's part. It sounded so much more civilized than saying to his mother and to all my co-workers that I was his forty-something Fuck Buddy.

Like I said his mother, Samina, looked to be in her early thirties, but she was the sexiest dark-skinned Pakistani woman I had ever seen. Samina looked down and fussed over little Sienna, and of course, my daughter ate all that attention up. If I could ever be jealous of a woman, it would be this beautiful lady with skin the color of a dark pecan or even a Brazil nut.

God, would all my lads just love to fuck someone like her.

I could easily see where Jawad got his own handsome features. I always thought that he'd gotten his dark skin from his father, but now I saw that his skin color came from both his parents.

"Oh my! Your daughter's father is black?" Samina asked.

I nodded. "I suppose it's rather obvious."

She smiled. "She-she's beautiful!"

Not as beautiful as you, I thought to myself. She had deep black and wide eyes that just about any woman would kill to have. They were as mysterious and fascinating as any man would want. No wonder I've been so attracted to your son, I thought.

I would have expected to see her in a traditional Shalwar Kameez a sort of long and sexy pantsuit that the Pakistani's wear--frequently with a Dopatta scarf to cover her head. But Samina wore a flower print dress of white daisies and carnations matted on a red background. Her black hair shone straight and shiny like a model's hair.

Sigh!

Yeah, and I was just an envious aviation blonde. You know, blonde on top, but with a black box down below.

We three talked pleasantries while Jawad and Samina took turns doing their banking. When Samina did her banking, I turned to Jawad and asked softly. "When are you coming over for some more tutoring?"

His eyebrows went up. "When would be convenient?"

"Any time now," I answered. Maybe even tonight." My panties began to dampen over that thought.

He nodded. "That would be great. I'll call and set up an appointment."

"You do that." Oh God, I wanted that boy even more than before.

At least I knew that Jawad probably had gotten his large and exquisite male package from his Sudanese father. By now my panties had become sticky, clinging like Velcro to my moist labial lips.

"Thea, remember your promise." He reached down and picked up Kane Michael who by this time was scooting all over the bank floor on all fours.

I raised my eyebrows. "Promise?" I played dumb, but knew exactly what he was talking about.

"I'll remind you tonight."

I swallowed back a small gulp. Samina was done with her business. "Come on, Jawad, we should go. I'm very happy to have met you, Mrs. Dryor."

"Just Thea, please," I responded. "I hope we can see more of each other."

She smiled a forced smile. "Let's go, Jawad."

As they left the bank, I watched them through the front window. Suddenly Samina smacked Jawad hard on the arm. I didn't hear what she said, but somehow I could guess. Her face was contorted in anger. Apparently she read right through our body language.

That night, when Jawad came over to my house, I wanted to ask him why his mother had slapped him, but I could tell that he didn't want to talk about it. So we didn't really talk at all. In fact, it was merely a matter of minutes before he tried to release his erected cock from the confines of his pants.

"Do you have the strength to suck me off?"

"Don't worry, sweetheart," I whispered. "Strip down all the way."

As I took his naked cock in my hands, he asked, "Are you okay with this? I mean do you think you've healed enough?"

I smiled sweetly. "I'm gonna be fine."

I opened my lips and received his large dark cock. Almost immediately, he rapidly sucked his breath as my mouth ran up and down the length of his cock, my tongue wrapping itself around his girth.

He grinned. "God, I've missed this."

I backed off from his cock. "What have you been doing in the meantime? Haven't you found another girl?"

"Thea, you're my only lover."

"What?"

"Did you think I'd betray you?"

I sighed. "Oh, Jawad."

My hands went to work on the shaft, stroking the skin lightly and pulling on the foreskin to expose the sensitive tip, and then wrapping my tongue around the exposed glans. While all this was going on, my lips the spread the moist saliva around the organ as my head bobbed up and down. What was even more amazing was that it actually expanded in my mouth even more as I took it deeper.

I looked up and saw Jawad trembling, exhilarated by my cock-sucking. After a few more minutes of it, he moved my head from his cock and motioned me to lie down on the floor.

"Stop, Thea, please. We've got to exercise the promise."

"Promise?" I echoed.

"Your next baby will be mine."

I sighed and shook my head. "You men have all got one track minds."

He then positioned himself over me, holding my hands over my head with one hand, and holding his wet dick with the other.

"I have to fuck you now," Jawad murmured, as he skittered his body over me. "Are you ready?"

I nodded. He kissed me hard on the lips again and then pushed his cock in.

I hadn't quite expected the fullness that shot through my nether regions as he entered me, causing me to gasp. To be honest, I wasn't quite as healed as I thought I was. The force of his cock got pushed inside to the extreme.

I cried out.

Yet, within seconds I realized that it didn't really hurt that bad. In fact, after a few seconds, the hurt felt good--oh, it felt really, really good. With a few more thrusts, I found the rhythm and matched his thrusts with my own.

He was gentle, yet firm. Eager, yet controlled.

"Oh, fuck!" I gasped. "This is incredible! Oh God, Jawad, please fuck me," I repeated over and over. "Fuck me, baby."

"Baby," he gasped. "That's more like it!"

"What?"

"Thea, take my baby!"

Suddenly Jawad flipped me over, pulled me to my knees, and took me from behind. I dug my hands into the floor pillow as he reached around and touched my clit. I screamed and moaned uncontrollably as the new sensation was rippling through my body, and imprinting itself on my very essence.

I reached back with one hand and my palm rubbed against my clit as his hands played with my sensitive breasts, and once in a while he would guide the rubbing motion of my palm as he bit into the tender flesh on my neck.

"Cum for me, Thea, cum if you can," he purred. "Because I'm planning on letting my dick climax right inside of you."

That was all I could take as first my orgasm started rippling its way up through me, and then he loosed his spurting semen directly into me. The combination sent me over the edge. I moaned, screamed, squealed, and whimpered along with him as both our orgasms burst through both our loins, enveloping each other's genitals with our exquisite wetness.

He splashed into me, pushing me down onto the bed, pressing into me, loving me and relishing me. I savored his touch, and his love, and it made me weep into the sheets from sheer pleasure.

I managed to regain my composure as he removed my cuffs, and I turned around to kiss him again.

"You're crying." He wiped the tears from my eyes and looked pensive. "Are you okay?"

"Mm-hmm. I hadn't remembered it being this good."

We curled into each other's arms and cuddled, his flaccid dick nudging against my wet pussy. I held on, loving the experience, and loving him.

"Thea," he murmured.

"Hmmm?"

"Can we do it again?"