Sweet Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don using his fingers began rolling my sticky clit between them. His other hand had his cock and was rubbing the head around my opening. The two working together were clouding my mind keeping me from thinking clearly. As he increased the pressure on my clit, he began pushing the head into my passage. I could feel the oozing inside my passage but his pulling on my clit wouldn’t let me think. He had my cunny soaking wet coated in his semen. With one final pull on my clit, It began.

I grabbed my tits and started squeezing them hard. Closing my eyes tight I thrust my hips as far up as they would go. The pulsing began with a steady rhythm. Matching his tug on my clit, I’d pull on my tits intensifying the pleasure. Don used my climax to work the head of his cock into my opening. Stretched open, exploding, he pulled even harder. He had me.

I had no intentions of letting him fuck me. But, here I was, my hips thrusting up, letting him push getting the whole head into my passage. He eased forward stopping with three inches inside. Taking his shaft in his hand he started working it up and down the shaft. His head was throbbing adding to my climax. I was so lost it didn’t dawn on me he was milking his cock into me. He would stroke the length a few times then squeeze his balls. It would cause his cock to jerk and pulse spilling out into my cunt. All I knew was, when it throbbed, it pushed my climax higher.

Don left the penetration at this level making me think I had everything under control. I couldn’t have been farther from the truth. He’d already spilled at least as much as you do when you cum. It was just done so suttle, I didn’t know. He started rolling my clit faster making it throb. I’d pulled so hard on my nipples they were swollen. With his other hand he started stroking faster and harder on his shaft. I couldn’t come down from my orgasm. I was thrusting my hips fucking the three inches inside, my cunt caressing his head. Subconsciously my cunt was trying to steel his seed.

Don was really pumping his cock now getting very close to cumming himself. With one more tug on my clit causing me to scream out, he tensed, squeezed my clit, and still stroking, started shooting into my cunt. Though still only a few inches inside my pussy,. I could feel him shooting deep into the passage of my cunt. The feeling was incredible and unbelievable. While not letting him fuck me, I’d just let him use my fertile pussy to jack off into. The knowledge and force of his blasts finished me. I began bucking violently trying to fuck his cock. Pushing forward, he stopped an inch short of my womb. Don held me in place and continued to shoot directly against my unprotected cervix.

My orgasm was still going. Making him pull out was no longer one of my options. He’d already shot eight hard blasts into me. Filling me up, while being so large and me so tight, he’d caused a locking seal. Nothing was coming back out. It began to run through my mind, as my climax subsided, I’d just let him cum inside me. I wasn’t on anything and at my fertile time. What if I get pregnant?

A worry started, but was replaced quickly with a warm feeling. So what. It feels so great. I pulled him down onto me. With him still deep inside, I wrapped my legs around his back. Looking into his face I asked him.

“Please make love to me?”

Don took my face and kissed me softly. “Only if you promise to be all mine and never let another man have you again.”

Looking into his eyes, I told him. “I love you.”

Hearing this he began making love to me for the next hour cumming in me twice. Each time, pressing completely against my cervix. It was the best sex I’ve ever had. No, it was making love.”

Toni finished with her story, straightened her clothes putting everything back into perfect order. She then turned to me and took off her wedding rings. Setting them on the bed she slipped on a new diamond ring. It was complete. Everything new.

She walked into the next room. Putting a new white dress and shoes on her daughter, she picked her up and walked to the door. Turning to see me one last time, she said,


“Have a nice life. Goodbye.”

I never saw her again.

12