Sweet Revenge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking sheepishly at her Tommy replied, "Yes, I feel badly about blackmailing you into having sex with me. It was wrong and I apologize for my bad behavior. I had issues prior to that over your suddenness to continually push me away from you. Can you explain that?"

Jennifer paused, as if gathering her thoughts, then plunged ahead, "There were occasions when I was around ten or eleven years of age, if you remember, when for a variety of reasons I found comfort in sleeping not only in our parents' bed but also in yours. For instance, you know I hate thunder and lightning."

"I can't recall you ever coming into my bed though, sis."

"Well, I did right up until I was around fifteen; not often, but there were times when your warmth was something that I longed for." She paused again and took a deep breath, "I came home from school early one day. I knew you were home because there was a fresh glass of water on the kitchen counter. With no one downstairs I crept quietly to your bedroom door which was slightly ajar."

"Sis, you didn't see what I think you're about to tell me?"

"I hadn't realized that you were such a size down there until I saw your right hand moving in a blur. It had to be eight inches long and over two inches in diameter. I was transfixed and suddenly wet between my legs as I watched you masturbate to those pictures in a magazine. Later, as I lay on my bed with my fingers creaming my fanny, thoughts of wanting you to jerk off while looking at my naked body entered my head but I knew that I could never let it happen because at that time I felt that it was not right. It's probably when emotionally I started to push you away.

"I'm sorry, Tommy, for doing that to you. The blackmail thing was not really blackmail. I let you have sex with me because that's what I wished for all along. I reckoned on persuading you to have sex with me, then, if you continued to blackmail me, I'd let mom and dad know what you had done."

At this point Jennifer's hand lay resting lightly on Tommy's upper thigh. Its warmth spoke volumes. Tommy leaned across and kissed her briefly on her lips. "From what you've just said then I'm hoping that we can continue from where we left off that night and sooner rather than later?"

Jennifer whispered, "Yes please," grateful for air conditioning as her erotic, sexual thoughts, centered once more on the size of her brothers cock.

A car behind them honked its horn. Startled, Jennifer looked up to see that the line of cars ahead of them had moved off.

As they approached the airport perimeter Tommy suddenly spotted the abductors car. He shouted, and pointed at a car up ahead, "There, there. It's him. He's headed for Terminal One. That means they must be on a Southwest Airlines ticket because the other two airlines don't fly to Sacramento from here."

"How do you know all that, Tommy," Jennifer asked, bemused by his knowledge.

"Sally Benson's brother, Marcus is a friend of mine. He flew in from Sacramento last month and I tagged along for the ride, with Sally and her mom, to greet him," he replied.

They pulled into airport parking moments behind the abductors car; deciding that it would be prudent to bide their time. Things could become awkward if they waded in accusing him of abduction when all they had was his word against theirs. Jennifer ensured her car was secure and locked. They knew that by now the police and airport security were on alert. They followed a very subdued Ava and Sandy as they took the escalator then walked along the 'Skybridge' eventually entering the Terminal One building. They turned right heading for the Southwest Airline Check-in desk. Meanwhile, Jennifer made contact with airline security who assured her to remain calm and that everything was in hand to make an arrest once Ava and Sandy had passed the boarding gate entrance.

At Gate One once their documents were checked they were allowed to pass through.

Two minutes passed. Four minutes. Suddenly police officers brought out a handcuffed man, followed by a weeping Ava supported by a woman police officer.

"Thank God,' cried Jennifer rushing forward with Tommy close beside her. Their reunion was tearful and short as Ava explained that she had to go with the officers to make a statement. As they made their way out of the terminal building they were met by Jason and Alicia who wanted to know the full story. They went to the nearest restaurant area and had coffee while Tommy and Jennifer related events up to that time.

Jason and Alicia left for home soon after, leaving Jennifer and Tommy to make their way home. Exiting the air conditioned building they were immediately aware of the sultry stifling heat. Big spots of rain fell at an increasing rate and by the time they reached the car their clothes were saturated. Jennifer's light summer frock exposed her body. It clung to her like a second skin. Wet hair plastered her head and tendrils lay flat to her upper body.

Breathless, they soon had the car interior windows steamed up as the rain continued to lash down.

"Sis," said Tommy, "you ought to take off that dress or you'll catch a cold."

"I've got nothing else to put on," she said.

"Does it matter, because right now I can see every sensuous curve, every delightful hollow and every wonderful contour of your sexy body and I'm so hard down there that I think I'm gonna burst. Besides, no one can see in here. Take it off and once the rain subsides I'll take it into the terminal and use the restroom hand driers to at least dry it off a bit."

Jennifer saw the logic to this and quickly hitched up her dress but was struggling to get the material over her head as it stuck to her wet skin.

Tommy eased himself across the gear stick and into the driver's foot-well where he helped her to push the dress up over her head. The contact between Tommy's hands and Jennifer's slippery arms electrified the kiss when it came. Jennifer wrapped her arms around Tommy's young body.

His t-shirt rubbed harshly against her excited nipples; nipples that had previously jolted to life during the run to the car. Aroused nipples, that had been teased upwards during removal from their confinement inside her elasticated bodice. She probed his mouth with her tongue. They kissed so passionately that Jennifer had to push him away to get air into her oxygen starved lungs.

"If I'm nude then you should be to," she enthused, grasping his t-shirt and removing it in one quick movement. Tommy removed his sodden jeans and boxer shorts with some difficulty and then brother and sister were once again locked together in an embrace that saw wisps of steam emerge between their rain soaked bodies.

Jennifer felt his huge erection nestling against her lower belly as they continued to arouse their bodies using touch, lips and tongues. Tommy lifted Jennifer's wet buttocks closer to the edge of the seat. His fingers delicately toyed with her aroused clitoris emerging from inside its hood.

Hands sensually stroked Tommy's cock that was so big, wet and leaking precum. Jennifer yearned for it inside her and literally pulled him towards her aching cunt.

Jennifer whispered beside his ear, "Fuck me, little brother, fuck me hard and slow. I want you inside me, now."

Tommy's prick wavered around her lewd, puffy slit as he slid up and down it, teasing her into a wanton state of arousal. She cried, "Please, Tommy, pleeease fuck me now."

His whole length slid eagerly up her slick, velvet channel. "Ohhh," she moaned, "you fill me so wonderfully. God, it's so incredibly big. Oh, Tommy, make me cum. Make me cum and cum and cum."

Tommy slowly eased his muscular buttocks away from her body, her cunt lips dragging sensually on the skin of his cock, then eased his erection back up into her waiting pink orifice. Her vaginal muscles clenched at his cock, squeezing around and down his cock head. 'Such delightful sensations should be rewarded,' he thought. His thumb found her bud. Using juices flowing copiously from her lustful slit, his thumb eagerly and gently massaged the hard nubbin.

"Oh, Tommy, yes, yes, just there. Oh yes, yes, yes. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, don't stop now. Dear god, I'm cummmmmmming. Ohhhhhh!" Her back arched to push her young, succulent breasts against his hard body. Her body jerked once, twice, three times. A rippling spasm of pleasure radiating through her tender young body. Her open mouth locked in a silent scream of unutterable ecstasy.

Tommy felt his balls fill and he too erupted inside the silky confines of her sleek sheath. Jennifer's vaginal muscles, clutched around his penis, milked his gland. All too soon he slipped from her plowed hole. Warm, welcome kisses from her younger brother, elicited from Jennifer an emotional outpouring of sweet tenderness towards him. It took her breath away.

The sound of their kisses brought their thoughts back to reality. The rain had at last abated. Tommy tried to get dressed with some help from

Jennifer who ducked down in her foot-well to swallow Tommy's flaccid penis. Licking and sucking him back to almost full arousal.

He stuffed himself into his boxer shorts and eventually managed to get back into his jeans. He got out of the car, opened the rear door and took out Jennifer's wet dress.

"See you soon," he said, closing both doors and hurrying towards the terminal. His idea worked and, although he received a few puzzled looks from other people, he soon had Jennifer's dress dry again.

Back home they were all excited at this strange turn of events and pondered on what may have happened to Ava and her mother if he had managed to get Ava on that flight. While Jason drove to the police station to pick her up both Tommy and Jennifer took separate showers. Once Jason and Ava were home the family sat in the lounge consuming a great deal of alcohol. Apparently he'd told Ava that if she didn't go home with him quietly then harm would come to her mother.

Alicia sat closer to Jason on the couch than she normally did and caressed his inner thigh, "I took an instant dislike to him after he'd uttered one sentence. His leering look unnerved me and his tone was awful,' she said, a look of distaste on her face, "ugh; a thoroughly horrible man."

"Now you can appreciate why I left home," Ava responded, who sat nestled comfortably between Jennifer and Tommy on the other couch.

Alicia looked towards Jennifer and asked, "You were a long time in getting home from the airport, honey. What took you both so long?"

"Well," interjected Tommy, "we got caught in the heavy rain between the terminal and the car."

"And?"

Tommy looked anxiously across at Jennifer, "We had to dry off a bit before coming home. Jennifer's dress was wet through and... Well, I took it to the restroom and used the hand driers to try and get it dry. We were in such a hurry to tail Ava's stepfather that Jen never had time to put on any underwear and after that torrential downpour it was literally see through..."

Alicia's eyes lit up as she continued to coax Tommy, "So, Jennifer was naked in her car and..."

"Okay, mom, yes we made out in her car. Satisfied?"

Ava looked quizzically from Tommy to Jennifer, whose face beneath her tan had turned a lovely shade of pink. Ava's eyes found Jennifer's and she said quietly beneath her breath, "So, how was it for you, Jen?"

"Oh, you know, like, utterly blissful,' she whispered, lifting her hand from her lap to rest on Ava's inner thigh; her fingers nonchalantly brushing the naked flesh of her tanned legs. To Ava her short summer frock suddenly turned into a winter fur coat as her temperature soared.

She exclaimed in a low voice, "Wow; with your brother? You'll have to explain to an illiterate Sacramento girl what's going on here... Jennifer... Alicia... somebody?"

Alicia surprised everyone by stating the obvious, "Incestuous relationships occur more frequently than you may believe. For only a very short while now both Tommy and Jennifer have had carnal knowledge. I made sure that her doctor put Jennifer on the pill. Jason, myself and Tommy have shared a bed, while Jennifer, myself and Jason have had carnal knowledge. Oh, and I've also had carnal knowledge with Tommy." A bemused Ava then asked, "Could you explain what you mean by carnal knowledge?"

"We've fucked one another, and, I have to say those sexual experiences were absolutely mind blowing."

Jason looked across at Ava and said, "I appreciate that these revelations may shock you, Ava, but it's definitely not our intention to draw you into anything that you don't wish to become involved."

Looking first at Jennifer then at Tommy, Ava said, "Too late, Jason. I believe I'm already involved with your daughter; and your son." She wrapped one arm around Jennifer and the other round Tommy and drew their heads towards hers. Their kisses lit up the room. A delighted Alicia quickly turned towards Jason and they too became a tangled web of arms and legs as their passion propelled them towards a dance of sexual arousal.

"Not here," said Ava to Tommy and Jennifer, 'let's go upstairs to your room, Jen. I'm not quite ready to make love in front of your parents or, for that matter, watch while they make love."

They said goodnight to their parents who just waved at them as they scrambled to undress one other. Each new exposed area of flesh receiving lascivious attention.

Tommy headed for the bathroom while the two girls, out of sight of prying eyes, enjoyed the moment. Their kisses and wandering fingers hindering their progress up the stairs. After they reached Jennifer's room, each item of divested clothing was followed by an intense involvement of tongues, kisses and delving fingers. Nude they stood embraced in each other's arms. The aroma of arousal lingering amid an intoxicating smell of jasmine.

Continued...

12