Sweet Sister Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim spread her knees farther apart as I used my fingers to separate her pussy lips. This change in position also lowered her pussy almost down on my face. I was gazing at my niece’s warm, wet pussy that was open to my tongue. As I licked her from front to rear, Kim tightened her lips around my cockshaft as she began to bob up and down.

I flicked my tongue over her lips and slipped it into her pussy for quick tongue fucks. When I touched her hard clitoris with my tongue, Kim drove my cock so deep into mouth that I heard and felt her gag slightly. I patted her butt then resumed eating her and rubbing my hands over her ass. Kim resumed sucking my cock with a figure eight suck.

The bedroom door opened. We heard a gasped, “Oh! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to. . . I was just. . .”

Kim pulled her mouth off my cock as she looked up. My head fell back on the pillow. Kim seemed nonplussed, “Hello, Sheri. Have you ever gone down on a man before?”

Sheri was flustered. “I, er, I, uh, er, no.”

Kim kept my cock hard by stroking it as she talked with Sheri. “Would you like to?”

“I, uh, I don’t, er, uh, maybe, I er.”

Kim swung her leg from over me and arranged herself so she was sitting. I looked at Sheri. She was staring at my hard cock in Kim’s stroking hand.

Kim grinned at her, “Well, get on the bed beside us and I’ll show you how.” With that she lowered her head and plunged her mouth down over my cock. Kim continued to bob up and down as Sheri seated herself on the bed. Kim stopped bobbing and took her mouth off of me. “Have you touched and held a cock?”

“Well, sure. Lots of times. With boyfriends in back seats.” Sheri smiled.

“Then hold this.” Kim took Sheri’s hand and wrapped it around my shaft. Kim crawled to end of the bed. She grasped my ankles and spread my feet wide apart. She moved back beside me. “Lay on your stomach between Brad’s legs.” Sheri did as she was told.

When Sheri was comfortable, with her face inches from my cock and balls, Kim began the lessons. She explained the anatomy of the penis and testicles. She and Sheri did much touching of me as my niece explained the art of fellatio to her roommate.

Much to my delight, the anatomy lesson quickly moved to demonstrations and practice of kissing, licking, sucking, nibbling, fondling, and stroking. All of the touching and the feeling of two tongues on my cock was making my cum boil in my nuts. Kim had just demonstrated a hard suction suck and Sheri was doing a creditable suction suck when I gasped, “You better get ready. I’m about to blow my load.”

Kim wrapped her and Sheri’s hand around my cock shaft. “Feel how Brad’s cock gets harder and more rigid?” I heard an ‘Uh,huh’ from Sheri. “See how his nuts tighten? Here we go!” Sheri gasped and Kim laughed as one wad of cum after another pulsed up from my nuts, through my cock and blasted into the air to only splatter on my stomach, chest and the bed.

They slowly and gently stroked my cock in unison as the cum slowed down to a stream that oozed out of the slit in the cockhead and ran down over their fingers. Kim raised her hand to her lips. She licked a finger. “Mmmm. Taste.” She extended a finger to Sheri.

Sheri tentatively licked Kim’s finger. Then she raised her hand and licked her fingers. “It’s salty and, I don’t know, tastes faintly like shrimp.”

“That’s from last night’s dinner. A man’s cum often picks up the flavors of food and spices. A considerate lover wouldn’t ask you to suck him to completion is he has been eating garlic or peppers, for example.” I wondered where Kim learned that. Apparently she had been doing additional research.

Kim lowered her head and licked my cock. “Clean up time.” I got another hard-on as the two young women licked and sucked my cock clean. When they finished, Kim looked at Sheri, “Just exactly why did you open the door?”

Sheri laughed, “I woke up at six. We had talked about using the exercise room and I wondered if anyone else was up and would want to exercise. I felt like using the treadmill and maybe doing some weight routines. I got up and listened at your door. I didn’t hear anything so I assumed you were still asleep. Little did I know. Anyway, I heard noise in this room that sounded like someone was up and about. I tapped but didn’t get a response so I opened the door and there you both were.”

Kim laughed and hugged Sheri, “Yes, Brad was definitely up and I had about seven inches stuffed in my mouth. What do you think after sucking your first cock? Would you want to do it again?”

Sheri looked thoughtful. “When I first saw you, I was a little shocked. But you seemed to be enjoying yourself, especially with Brad’s head between your legs. I think I’d like to do it again. I thought it would be nasty, but it tasted good and it felt good and I’m a little wet down there so I think, yes, I liked doing it and I want to do it again. I suppose each cock feels and tastes differently, doesn’t it?”

“I don’t know. Brad is the only man I’ve ever sucked.”

That surprised me a bit. I sat up. I pulled Sheri to me and kissed her on the lips. I tasted my cum. She didn’t know it, but she tasted Kim’s pussy. I kissed Kim. She thrust her tongue into my mouth to share a big cum taste.

We sat there a minute. Then Sheri got off the bed. “I guess we might as well get breakfast and get ready for another day of sunbathing.”

“And,” Kim interjected, “Whatever else comes along.”

Sheri smiled, “Yes, and whatever else comes along.”

The two women walked out of my room with their arms around each other. I noticed Sheri was wearing running shoes and socks. I guess she really had gotten up with the idea of running on the treadmill.

By the time I showered and shaved, I could smell fresh coffee and bacon frying. I decided to pick up the morning paper before going to the kitchen. I keep a t-shirt and a pair of shorts in the coat closet near the front door. Something to slip on in case someone unexpectedly comes to the front door. I slipped on the shorts, opened the door and stepped outside. The air was soft and warm already. It was going to be a nice day. I picked up the paper, went back inside, returned the shorts to the closet, and walked through to the kitchen.

Kim was cutting and juicing oranges. Sheri was in front of the kitchen range. She was turning sizzling strips of bacon. She was wearing a chef’s apron. The hanging ends of the apron strings and the bow in the small of her back nicely framed her bare butt. “I’m glad you found the apron.” Sheri turned and smiled at me. Her full breasts filled and stretched the apron top.

“We looked around and found it when the bacon began to spatter grease.” She was also wearing a chef’s mitt over her hand with the tongs. I wanted to bury my face in her cleavage. I wondered if Sheri had ever given a tit fuck.

My cock twitched at the thought. “What can I do to help?” I figured I’d better quickly find a distraction.

“Could you get out the toaster while I finish setting the table?”

“Sure, Kim.” I plugged in the toaster. “Wheat or white?”

“Either is O.K., Brad. The bacon is draining and the eggs will be ready in a minute.”

“How’s wheat, Sheri?” I dropped four slices of bread into the toaster slots.

Kim pour the juice and coffee as Sheri set a bowl of scrambled eggs and a plate of bacon on the table. I tossed the toast onto a small plate the pulled out my chair. Kim was already seated. Sheri untied the apron strings. Kim grinned at her, “Boom, bah-pah, boom.” Sheri lifted the neck string over her head and held the apron in front of herself as she did a couple of hip thrusts before tossing the apron aside. We were all laughing as she seated herself.

“I hope this is O.K. Scrambled eggs and bacon are about my full repertoire when it comes to cooking breakfast.”

“It’s good, Sheri,” I smiled at her. “The eggs are perfect and the bacon is just exactly right.” Sheri smiled and blushed a little. “What are the plans for today?”

Sheri put her fork down, “I should study, but I want to sunbathe too.”

Kim leaned back and looked down at her breasts, I need to work on getting rid of these tan lines. And I need to study too.” Kim did have a faint outline of a bikini top around her breasts.

“It should be a good day for doing both. Let’s check the weather.” I found the remote and turned on the TV, which was on a shelf by the microwave. We watched the early news through the weather forecast, a sunny morning and some clouds with a chance of showers in the late afternoon. “Weather looks perfect. Let’s get the kitchen cleaned up and get out there.”

It was already late morning. The “Introduction to Fellatio” session for Sheri and the leisurely breakfast had taken more time than we realized, although no one was complaining.

“Let’s put on sun screen so it can soak in while we clean up the breakfast mess and get everything else set up.”

“That’s a good idea, Kim”

We applied the lotion to each other’s backs then we finished applying to the rest of our bodies. I washed my hands. “I’ll get the lounges and everything set up if you two can take care of things here.”

“O.K., Brad. We’ll be out in a minute.”

The late morning sun was warm and felt good on my skin. After moving the lounges to the center of the lawn, I got out the pads and three small tables for books, laptops and drinks. Sheri came out with an armload of towels and a couple of textbooks , sunscreen and other things in a tote. “This will be perfect. I’ve got a lot of reading to do.”

“I’ve got a bunch of service notes to write up. I may bring my laptop out later. What do you want for drinks?”

“Water will be fine, Brad.”

Kim was putting finishing touches on her sunscreen when I came back into the kitchen. “Sheri sure was eager to get out there.”

“Yes, she said she had a lot of reading to do in a couple of texts. Is water O.K. with you for drinks?”

Kim touched my arm. Could you put in a couple of juices? I guess I’d better get my books too.” Kim turned towards the hall. I noticed she stopped by the window that faced out onto the sunning lawn. I heard her softly gasp.

“Something wrong?” I walked over to the window and stood next to Kim. Sheri was sitting on a lounge and facing the window. We watched as she applied more sunscreen to the inside of her thighs. My hand was resting on the sill. Kim put her hand on mine. We watched as Sheri began to butter a breast with sunscreen. Kim’s hand squeezed mine as Sheri buttered her other breast.

Kim inhaled sharply as Sheri ran her fingertips around a nipple and across the areola. “Isn’t she beautiful?” Kim squeezed my hand hard as Sheri leaned back against the pad. Her feet were on the ground on each side of the lounge. Sheri wiped her hands across her pubic thatch then she stretched her arms above her head.

Kim was almost trembling and my cock was stirring, as we watched Sheri open and expose herself to the sun and sky. And to our lustful gazes. “Yes, Sheri is a beautiful woman.” I turned to look at Kim. She was running the tip of her tongue around her lips as she looked at Sheri. “Tell me, Kim, do you and Sheri have something going?”

Kim continued to gaze at Sheri, “No, Brad, but I think I would like to. I like the feelings I get when you lick me and kiss and suck my clitoris. I wonder if I could give those same feelings to another woman. When you’ve kissed me after going down on me, I could taste my pussy juices. I wonder if another woman’s pussy juice would taste the same as mine or differently.”

I could tell Kim that each pussy one eats and each clit and tit one sucks tastes, feels and smells is unique, just as each cock one sucks and each pair of balls one kisses and tongues are unique. The taste, smell and the way one’s mouth and senses are filled is different each time. That’s why I like to eat pussy and suck cock.

I put my hand on Kim’s shoulder. “Sheri seems adventurous. I wouldn’t be surprised if an opportunity to satisfy your wonder didn’t arise while you’re here.”

Kim hugged me. “I’m just being silly. But I am curious. I’d better get my books and get studying.”

“O.K., Kim I’ll see you out there.” I was already thinking about how I could make that opportunity arise as I watched Kim walk into the hall.

Instead of carrying my laptop outside, I typed up the service notes then I got my book and joined the sunbathers. A few clouds were beginning to appear and the breeze had picked up. It was a perfect day for sunning. After an hour or so of reading, I went back inside and put together some sandwiches, fruit and a blanket to sit upon.

The blanket was spread out on the lawn and we sat cross-legged as we ate lunch. We chatted as we ate. Sheri commented, “First a naked dinner, then naked breakfast and, now, a naked lunch. This is so neat! What next?”

Kim laughed, “I’ll bet a naked barbecue would be fun. If you spilled any sauce on yourself you wouldn’t stain any clothing. Clean up would be easy. And, probably, fun.” She pointedly looked at my crotch as she said this. I smiled at her and thought ‘Yes, it would be fun to have either of them lick and suck barbecue sauce off my boner.’

“You’ll have to come back in the fall. We’ll get peaches, pears and watermelons and have a fruit feeding frenzy. Being nude is the only way to eat juicy fruit. Make a mess, no problem.” I thought how I would enjoy licking fruit juice from between Sheri’s breasts.

Sheri must have read my thoughts. She looked down at her breasts and blushed slightly before looking back up at Kim and me, “Yes, I can see how clean up could be, uh, interesting. She hurried on, “I’d better get back to the books.” She stretched her arms over her head. I watched Kim as she watched the rise and fall of Sheri’s breasts as Sheri stretched her arms and turned, twisted and stretched her torso. I’m sure Kim was unaware, but her nipples hardened.

Sheri lay back on the blanket. She stretched one leg then the other. She lay on her back for a few minutes and continued to stretch her arms and legs. Finally she lay still. I thought how pleasurable it would be to cover her. Kim was gazing at Sheri. Kim’s face was slightly flushed. Her nipples looked like hard pebbles and she was unconsciously stroking her own thigh.

Sheri sat up, “As much as I hate too, it’s back to the books.” She pushed herself to her feet. Kim and I watched her until she was settled back down on her lounge. I was sure that Sheri was totally unaware of how her innocent display of stretching was rather erotic and how it had effected both of us.

I pushed myself up onto my knees. “I’d better get this picked up.”

“I’ll help.” Kim and I gathered the lunch remains and carried them into the kitchen. I took the blanket back outside and shook it out. Kim was putting the plates and glasses in the dishwasher. Her face was still slightly flushed when she straightened up.

“Sheri really turned you on, didn’t she?”

Kim blushed, “Yes.” She cupped one of her breasts, “Look at that. Hard as a rock.” She ran a fingertip over her nipple. She looked at me, “I want to go down on her like you go down on me.”

“Patience, Love. “ I wanted to hug Kim then go down on her right there. “Patience.”

Kim laughed, “Look at me. I should go take a cold shower. And I thought that was something only boys, er, men had to do.”

Between watching Sheri and now watching Kim finger her nipples, my cock was beginning to rise. “I’d better take one too.”

Kim smiled as she looked at my semi-erect cock, “Sheri turns you on too, huh?”

“You both turn me on. I can taste your pussy now. We’d better go.”

“I know what you mean. I can taste you too.”

I turned and walked into the exercise room. I had to get away from Kim otherwise I’d drop to my knees and eat her out right there in the kitchen. I killed some time by checking the exercise equipment and restacking the exercise pads. When I got back outside, Kim was lying on her stomach reading. Sheri was on her back. Her textbook was on the grass. One arm was across her eyes. She seemed to be dozing. I watched the steady rise and fall of her breasts and I wanted to bury my nose in the tuft of dark hair under her arm. I pulled my gaze away and tried to get back into the story I was reading.

I dozed off too. A chilly gust of wind awakened me. The sky had clouded over. Kim was sitting and reading on her lounge. Her book was propped on her knees. Sheri sat up and stretched her arms. “Did you two enjoy your naps?” Kim closed her book. “It looks like the chance of showers is more than just a chance.”

A few drops of rain hit us. We began to gather books and wrap them in the towels. We each picked up a lounge pad and carried it over to the garden shed. The rain was increasing. A sheet of wind driven rain hit us as we ran back to get the rest of our stuff.

“Oh! That’s cold!” Sheri yelped.

I could feel my ball sac contracting as my nuts retreated into the warmth of my crotch. Both Kim’s and Sheri’s areola were goose pimply with erect hard nipples. Kim turned to face the rain. She stood still as the rain beat against her. Water ran off her face and chest and dripped off her breasts. She laughed and shouted, “This is better than a cold shower!”

Sheri laughed, “What’s a cold shower got to do with this? You’re nuts, Kim!” But Sheri was standing in the rain with her arms over her head as the rain ran off her body.

I picked up the three bundles of books. “The cooler and the rest of this stuff can wait. Let’s get inside.” For emphasis, I swatted each of the women on their butts. We ran across the lawn and into the house. “Get downstairs and start the shower.” I unwrapped the books to make sure they weren’t wet and then tossed the towels in the washing machine. Kim and Sheri quickly went down the stairs. I could hear the shower come on.

When I got downstairs the room was filled with steam. I opened the shower door. “Got room for one more?”

Kim was standing under a stream of water. Sheri had her arms folded. Her breasts rested on the shelf made by her arms. She was facing a showerhead as hot water beat on her chest. Kim took my arm. “Get under this. You’re freezing.” I moved next to Kim.

She put her arm around my waist. I watched as she put her other arm around Sheri’s back. Sheri opened her eyes and unfolded her arms. She stood still for a minute then moved closer to us. She put one arm around Kim and one around me. I put my arms around both of their backs. The three of us moved closer into a hug under the hot water.

We stood under the spray for a couple of minutes then we all started to laugh. Sheri hugged tightly. I could feel her and Kim’s hips hard against mine. We laughed and hugged and let the hot water warm us.

We finally got out of the shower and dried each other. “Anyone want a robe?’

“I don’t,” Kim answered.

“Me neither.” Sheri dropped her towel. “Brad, this might be a good time to show me how some of your exercise equipment works.”

“O.K.” I picked up the towels and we followed our wet footprints back up the stairs. I tossed the towels in the washer. Kim added soap and started the machine. She followed Sheri and me into the exercise room. As I explained the different stations and adjustments on the weight machine, Kim put a towel over the seat of the exer-cycle. She began to slowly pedal as I led Sheri through a warm up of stretching exercises.

Sheri lay down on the weight bench. We adjusted the bench and the weights for her and I talked with her about how important it was to breath properly before I took her through a demonstration of the different routines on the weight machine. I had configured the machine with a set of lighter weights so Sheri wouldn’t strain herself. Kim was pedaling hard but she was watching us closely.

I talked to Sheri. “That’s it. A steady rhythm.” She wiggled her butt around on the bench. “Adjust your feet and legs so you’re comfortable. Sheri stopped long enough to put her feet flat on the floor on each side of the bench. She resumed doing pull ups.