Sweet Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhhhh....big sister," whispered Lana, "I can see it in your eyes. Do you want me to show you what it is like? I promise that this will never leave this room. I will never tell, because I find myself wanting you too. I'm not sure why, but for some reason it just feels right."

Jackie's mind was turning. She found herself desperately wanting her sister to do the things that Sandy had done to her. She wanted to feel the heat between her legs get satisfied. She wanted to feel her sisters hands spreading her apart and taking her on a journey that would change her life forever. She couldn't believe the thoughts that were going through her mind. Where they right? She was beginning not to care. Her focus was on her desire for her sister.

"Yes....Lana," said Jackie in a slow breath of words, "but I am not sure what to do. I've never even been with a man."

"It's ok sweet sister. I have not been with a man either, but I have been with a woman and I will show you what she showed me. Just lay back and I will take care of you."

Before Jackie got a chance to lay back, Lana started unbuttoning the blouse that Jackie was wearing. Jackie sat there as she slid the blouse off of her shoulders and onto the bed. Lana then tossed the garment to the floor and reached behind Jackie to unlatch her bra. As her bra slid down, Lana brought her hands slowly around to the front of her sister's chest to lightly touch her breasts. They were soft and round and Lana longed to touch them with her lips. The nipples were already standing erect in wanting. Lana paused for a moment and then leaned over and lightly kissed one of Jackie's nipples and then looked up at her sister's eyes. She did not see any evidence that Jackie was going to change her mind now. She could see that her sister was already starting to relax and enjoy herself.

Then, Lana slowly laid Jackie back on the bed so that her legs where dangling over the side. She stood over her sister and unbuttoned the top of Jackie's shorts. Next, she unzipped the shorts and started gently tugging them over Jackie's narrow hips until they slid to the floor. Now only her panties remained. She was going to save those for last.

While Jackie laid there, she watched Lana lift her cutoff shirt over her head and toss it to the side. She then slid down her shorts, along with her panties and kicked them aside. Lana was beautiful! Jackie hadn't seen here sister completely naked since they were young kids. Even though they were close, they still had always gotten dressed in the bathroom when they were teens. That's where their parents said it should be done.

Lana had a graceful look to her body. For her age, she already had the curves of a woman. She was extremely sexy. Her hips were slim, but not boney. Her breasts were in proportion with the rest of her body and they stood out from her like two soft swells that blended into a perfect picture. Blond streams of hair flowed over her shoulders almost reaching as far as her hips. Her eyes were exotic and wild with passion..... passion for her sister.

Lana now looked over Jackie with an unfamiliar hunger. This was her big sister that she was impassioned with, but Jackie was so beautiful. Her curls of long brown hair laid out in waves around her head as she rested on the silky comforter of the bed. Her firm breasts still stood out in front of her, even though she way laying down. Her waist curved out to her slender hips, that looked much like her sister's. She wanted this to be something special and secret between sisters. She never dreamed that she would be doing something like this, but for some reason, it just seemed right. It shouldn't seem that way, but it did.

Lana could feel the breeze come through the opened door from the ocean. The smell was invigorating and sensuous. Her head was full of the fresh sea air. It made her feel natural and wild like an exotic animal in heat.

She moved towards the bed where Jackie laid waiting for her. She leaned over and lightly grasped the sides of Jackie's panties. It was the only thing still left between her and the ecstasy that would be theirs. She slid them from her hips and slowly past her knees as she peered towards the hidden space between Jackie's shut legs. Finally she slid the panties off and onto the floor, leaving her sister completely naked before her. He hungered for what was between her sister's legs and wanted to start there. She wanted to give Jackie the sensation that should be shared. She gently put her hands on each of Jackie's knees and spread her legs far apart, bringing herself to kneel between her sisters legs.

Jackie was a little nervous but she was also excited. She wasn't going to stop her sister now. Her need to be satisfied was much greater than her fear.

There is was! Jackie's most private spot facing her, glistening with the sweet, wet juices that Lana now longed to taste. She could smell it and it made her hunger for it. Slowly, Lana moved towards the tender virgin flesh of her sister. She paused only briefly before she planted a light kiss on the wet flesh. Jackie arched her hips towards Lana's gentle mouth as she felt the first touch of forbidden flesh graze against her wetness. It felt good and she wanted more as she moaned. Lana licked the tasty juices from her own lips before she went for another taste of her. This time she lightly kissed the pick flesh while tickling her tender skin around her private place with her tongue, taking in the sweet excitement that came from within Jackie. Jackie moaned again at the subtle touch of her sisters lips. She could feel the warm moisture come from within herself as Lana gently feed on the sweet juices that slowly dripped from her core.

Lana kissed her spot again, taking in more sweetness. Here tongue circled the flesh ever so softly, making Jackie raise her hips to met with Lana's wanting lips again and again. Jackie's heart quickened as the sensation of ecstasy ran through every fiber of her body. She had never felt this way before and she didn't want it to stop.

Lana brought both of her hands up to rest on each side of Jackie's wet opening. She took her fingers gently to each side and spread her sister wide to view the soft, pink flesh that waited to be touch inside. It dripped with more sweet juices and she brought her lips up to suckle on the wet flesh inside of her. She took it in, lapping it all up as it came slowly flowing from her core. She pressed he face up deep into her sister, probing the inside of her with her tongue while Jackie squirmed with excitement as the walls within her began to spasm. Jackie's breathing became heavier as she as she lost herself in it all.

Jackie brought her hands up to rest on top of Lana's head, urging her to continue licking her where she loved it most. Lana pressed her lips harder to her this time, finding the loose skin around her hole, flicking it with her tongue. She sucked on her flesh, searching her out, finding every fold of her skin as her tongue slid across her opening and back in again. Jackie wanted to scream with pleasure, but didn't dare! She didn't want their mother to know what they were secretly doing.

Then when Jackie was almost ready to climax, Lana brought her hands up behind Jackie's knees and pushed her legs up so that Jackie's buttocks was facing up and her knees to each side of her chest. Lana signaled for Jackie to hold onto her legs to keep them in place, while she also helped hold them down. Again, she burrowed her face into Jackie's wetness, flicking her tongue around the rim of her moist petals. Jackie's spot looked like a soft rose ready to bloom. It was swelled with excitement.

Then Lana did something that surprised Jackie a little bit. She drew her tongue down across the bottom of her opening towards the back of her. Lana found the other opening that she was searching for. She lightly circled her tongue around the rim of her anal opening. It puckered at her touch as she spread her wet tongue around it's delicate opening. It's round opening invited her in as she started to probe her tongue into the tight little hole. At the same time she slid a finger onto Jackie's moist rose, moving it in circular motions as her tongue stayed busy exploring her tight little opening, offering some resistance to her tongue.

Jackie could feel Lana's tongue snaking up into her ass while her finger continued to swirled within the female part of her. Her womanhood started to flex again as spasms began to squeeze around Lana's finger. She could tell that her sister was getting close to climaxing. She didn't want her sister to cum too soon, so she pulled her finger out of her moist pocket and slid it into her tight little hole instead. Jackie groaned as the finger went deep within her. She almost let go of her legs as she took in her sisters finger again and again.

Then, Lana brought her head up to face Jackie as she ran her tongue up over her moist slit again and up towards her navel, poking her tongue into her belly button as she moved closer to Jackie's perky breasts. As her mouth came to find the nipple of Jackie's right breast, she drew her finger out of the hole and pushed Jackie's legs down so that her feet rested against the floor again. She then came up and straddled her sister's abdomen, dripping her own moist nectar on her sister's skin. She took Jackie's erect nipple into her mouth and suckled on it like a wild animal nursing on it's mother's tit. She brought her other hand up to find Jackie's other breast and caressed it in her palm.

Jackie was completely lost in the pleasure of it all. She almost forgot where she was as she groaned loudly. Lana quickly put her hand over her sister's mouth.

"Shhhhhh....sister," Lana whispered, "You don't want mom to hear us."

Jackie tried to contain herself and stay quiet. If their mother ever found out what they were doing, she wouldn't know what to do with herself and she was sure that Lana wouldn't either. It would be quite the embarrassment!

"Sister?" asked Lana softly, "Would you like to go down on me and see what I taste like? You taste absolutely divine. Taste my lips. You can see what you taste like."

Lana moved up to kiss Jackie's lips. She probed her tongue into her sister's mouth so that she could get a good taste of what she had been nibbling on. Jackie liked the smell of herself on Lana. It smelled sweet but didn't have much flavor. Jackie was curious to know what it what like to burrow her face into Lana's private spot and taste the juices that she knew were already flowing from deep inside of her own sister. The evidence of Lana's juices were already lining Jackie's abdomen, where her sweet pussy rested over her smooth skin.

"Yes," whispered Jackie, "I do want to taste you like you tasted me."

Just then, they could hear their mother coming up the steps to the upstairs. Jackie and Lana looked at each other. Their mother was coming!

Quickly, Lana got off of Jackie and motioned for her to go over to her bed while she climbed into her's. Jackie quickly pulled back the covers to her own bed and jumped in, covering herself up.

Suddenly there was a tap on the door.

"Girls?" asked their mother, "I'm going to bed for the night. Do you need anything?"

"No thanks, Mom," said Lana, "We're all set. We're just laying here talking."

"Ok," said their mother, "Have a good night and try not to stay up too late talking or you won't want to get up in the morning."

"Ok Mom. Good night," said Jackie from her bed.

The door never opened and their mother headed back down the steps towards her bedroom on the lower level. That was close!

Lana peered over towards Jackie in the low evening light. She put on a smirky little grin and pulled the covers away from herself. They weren't finished yet. Lana hadn't gotten all that she wanted yet and she knew that her sister was ready for more. Jackie smiled back and pulled the covers away from herself as Lana made her way over to her sister's bed.

"Are you ready for some more?" whispered Lana in Jackie's ear.

Jackie smiled and nodded. She was ready.

"Here is something that Sandy taught me," said Lana, "You lay on the bed and I will staddle over your face while I put my head in between your legs. It's called a 69."

"Sounds like fun to me," giggle Jackie.

Jackie moved to the center of the bed, allowing Lana to straddle over her head. Once Lana had her legs positioned on each side of Jackie's head, she leaned down in between Jackie's legs and wrapped her arms around the outside of Jackie's legs, nuzzling her face back into the warm wet muff nestled in Jackie's most private spot.

Jackie looked up between her sister's legs. Lana's back side was facing towards the low light that was coming in through their sliding glass door. She was positioned just perfect for the light to reveal the hidden place that she longed to try. She could make out the delicate contours of Lana's wet spot and she could see the little silver ring dangling from her sisters clit. She could also smell the sweet odor that was coming from the opening before her. She took in the smell as her heavy breath hit the wetness around Lana's blossom.

The feeling of her sister's breath glazing over here wetness made Lana sutler with anticipation. She couldn't wait to feel her sister's lips meet her lips below. It was a very erotic thought and the idea of it being reality made her shiver all over. She kept probing her lips and tongue into Jackie's slit as she waited for Jackie to do the same. She knew it might take a little time for Jackie to take the plunge, but it was something new for her sister and she was going to give ger time.

Legs spread and buttocks into the air, Lana lowered herself closer to Jackie to make it easier for her to reach. Jackie lifted her head towards the canvas that was spread out before her. The delicate pink folds of skin glistened in the light of the room, inviting her to take a taste. She bent up her head and got closer to the enticing view. Then she closed her eyes and put out her lips and gave a kiss to your sisters private spot. She felt Lana shiver at her touch as her breath escaped her, floating the force of the air out of her lungs and sending a cool breath over her wetness. The taste was almost sweet, matching the smell that came from her. She liked they way it felt against her lips.

Lana's legs tensed waiting for another touch from her sister. She soon got it as Jackie took another taste with her lips and then her tongue. Her movements were slow and soft, teasing the tender folds of skin and the ring that was dangling ever so delicately from her clit. Jackie brought her arms around Lana's thighs so that her hands were on each side of Lana's buttocks. She brought her hands in to spread her sister wide. She exposed the inner pink flesh and nibbled around it, sticking her tongue into the sweet smelling hole that was begging for more.

Soon Lana moved herself closer so that she was almost fully sitting on her sister face, but still giving her room to breath. The feeling of her sister licking her out was an amazing felling. Jackie was catching on as she burrowed her face as deep as she could into her sisters cunt. She sucked in the sweet fluid that now came faster from her sister core, who was close to climaxing, herself. The ring tapped on her teeth as she played with it around her tongue. Lana started to ride her sister's face, grinding into her open and willing mouth. Jackie willingly took her sister in the best she could. Her mouth lay open with her lips extended out towards he sisters wanting flesh. She probed her tongue in as deep as it would go causing her sister to ride her harder while Lana still continued to burrow herself onto Jackie's wanting cunt. The feeling was beyond erotic. The sisters were pleasing each other as they held each other as tight as they could.

Suddenly, Jackie felt the spasms coming over her inner walls of again as Lana continued to suck and nibble away.

"Put your fingers up inside of me sister," pleaded Jackie, "I'm going to cum and I want to feel your fingers deep up inside of me when I do."

When Jackie said that to her, she started to feel her own inner walls do the same. She was so turned on that she was almost out of control.

"I'm close to cuming too," Lana panted, "Put your fingers up inside of me while your try to suck on my clit and we'll cum together."

Together, the sister's slid their fingers up deep into each other's wetness, twisting and whirling around inside of each other. There hips flowed together in a single rhythm as they worked their way towards orgasm. They continued probing and sucking and twisting their fingers inside one another until they finally both cried out as they came together. Their thighs tightened as moans were let out from their throats. It was too hard to try contain their relief as the nectar flowed from them. They only hoped that mother didn't hear them and if she did, hopefully she had no idea why the noises had escaped them.

They both lifted their heads to listen. No one was coming up the steps and no one was asking what was going on up there. Mom must not have heard them or she was already asleep.

Lana turned around to face Jackie. She nuzzled up close to her big sister, placing her cheek on Jackie's breast. She wrapped her legs around Jackie's while they laid together in bed.

"That was better than I ever imagined that it could be," whispered Jackie.

"Yes, but you didn't imagine it until today." answered Lana.

They both giggled as they held each other through the night. No one would ever know how close they had physically been. It would always be their secret to share between themselves forever and ever.

12