All Comments on 'Sweet Spot Ch. 01'

by podga

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
le8mebeele8mebeealmost 12 years ago
Podga

Welcome back...

I've been waiting forever for you to come back with a new story. I love your style of writing though; i feel that you've tried to change it in this story...or maybe its just my imagination. I just felt that this story is going a bit faster than your other ones.

Hope you are doing well in your life.

Regards,

Le8mebee

EMArnoldEMArnoldalmost 12 years ago

Splendid that you have returned with your own brand of "sweet" romance!

TimothyMTimothyMalmost 12 years ago

Nice to see Paul from your short story The Sweetest Days getting his own series, hope it is long and eventful and just as humorous as your other series. It certainly starts out in your usual distinctive style, that I appreciate so much.

talismaniatalismaniaalmost 12 years ago
Absolutely Loving This

This story resembles a lovely travelogue, providing a taste of Greece and a look into the private lives of two engaging men. Paul and Andy are wonderful characters with interesting pasts and a intriguing future. Oh, and they're sexy together, too! I look forward to reading more about them. :)

CMfromSwedenCMfromSwedenalmost 12 years ago

Summer is here and so is Podga - oh happiness !!!!!

I am very happy that you're writing a story for Paul Pappas, I felt so sorry for the poor guy in "the Sweetest days" and I hope he finds out that it's never too late to be happy.

Your writing is excellent as always, three sentences in to the story and I was hooked..

You are my favourite writer Podga, I know I said it before lol - Take care :-))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Podga!

I thought you were gone for good. I'm thrilled to have a new story!

canndcanndalmost 12 years ago

I agree with Tali. Missed you're writing too. I love the taste of greece in there (oh stop it you people with sick minds :) I can't remember Paul's past. Been a while since I read your other stories. It'll come back as soon as I read it. I really like these characters. I loved how Paul gave it back to that Zois too. Lookin forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it!

You write such real characters it's easy to fall into your stories. Fingers crossed for regular updates! Great to see you back :)

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08almost 12 years ago
You're Back!

First up, I got to the bottom of the first page, thinking what an intersting cliffie and different from your style until I realized there were more pages. Second, I am so glad you're back. Third, I love this story and am looking forward to reading more. Nobody puts the flair in "foreign-business" romance like you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Beyond thrilled u came back!!!! Can't tell you enough how much I love your stories...I'm so eager for the chapter :)

npiccininpiccinialmost 12 years ago
How Did I Miss This??

How did I miss Ch 1??! I have to admit that as I was scanning through the new stories today I totally gave a fangirl squeal when I saw that there was a new story from you! So excited! And then I realized that it was a Ch 2... even better because I get to read two chapters from you today! Sooooo glad that you're back and I am really, really enjoying this story. Now I'm off to read Chapter 2...

truthfreedomlovetruthfreedomlovealmost 12 years ago

So...I kinda check this website every month or so to see if you have submitted a new story. Your writing is THAT good. I read a lot of m/m romance (straight soccer mom, go figure) and have paid for books that can't touch your writing. I only wish you published so I could buy your books and keep them on my nook :).

VampWriterVampWriteralmost 12 years ago
Wow!

This is really good! No time to write more 'cause I want to read chp. 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A Great Start

Love to see you BACK with a new story. It's pretty intriguing and a great tease for the next chapters. And yay for Paul to have his own story.

Ami (from Goodreads)

jonathanlovescockjonathanlovescockalmost 12 years ago

podga is the hottest writer on this site.? read on ten stars

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago
I adore these two guys

When all else fails, I always come back to your stories to get in a good mood on a boring Sunday evening. Sweet Spot is definitely one of my favorites, full of humor and well-turned phrases which make me smile in fond recognition every time I come across them. Definitely one of the best first chapters in all of GM, like someone said: three lines in and the reader is hooked !

One of my favorite moments is when Andy pays Paul a nice compliment in an off-hand way - at the same time making the meeting in the tennis club happy rather than tense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
so refreshing

look at you breaking all the rules. older guys with actual lives and hobbies and all that good stuff. and damn good sex. well done.

you deserve all the good things coming your way

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I just love this story please keep writing. I had a big crush on my tennis coach he was well endowed and had the cutest bubble button, unfortunately I never got to do anything other than play tennis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous