All Comments on 'Sweet Spot Ch. 03'

by podga

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

i look forward to your next instalment of yet another great chapter in this series. keep up the good work. well done. x x x x x

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 12 years ago
Lurve.

Andy is exactly what Paul needs. When he told Paul it was a good thing he didn't want him to intercede on his behalf, because he was no good at that shit, I snickered. P, you have a way of providing depth for your characters through their thoughts and dialogue without bogging down the story. It's an admirable skill. Just watch those typos. :o)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Glad you're taking this slow

It is such a meaningful story, going faster would ruin it.

le8mebeele8mebeealmost 12 years ago
Podga...

I really thought europe as a whole was more open and forward than north america with regards to sexuality and all its types. Quite surprised that greeks still need time to ''understand''.

Gr8 chapter.

Le8mebee

podgapodgaalmost 12 years agoAuthor
@ Le8meebee

Northern Europe is probably more open.

About the best I can say for Greece is that actual violence against gays is comparatively rare (although with the rise of certain radical/militant parties, we could see an increase), though harassment and discrimination isn't. I doubt marriage of any form between same-sex partners will be allowed in my lifetime, unless imposed by the EU.

The church is still strong here, as are family values and all that good jazz that help bigots explain why it's not "unreasonable" discrimination - Mr. Maras's attitude is pretty typical, i.e. it's nothing personal, but keep it hidden and know that it's unacceptable and maybe even sick. Things are hopefully different for the younger generation, but within my generation, which is now pushing 50 on either side, you rarely come out of closet or live openly, and your het friends that know or suspect about you generally simply pretend they don't (though this is just my personal experience).

nastolgiclikeyounastolgiclikeyoualmost 12 years ago
I couldn't guessed

It was a nice chapter, for a while I thought Paul was going to be fine. Apparently, I was wrong.

I didn't know Greeks weren't as open minded as many European countries.

Nice story and I can't wait for the next chapter.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
<3 <3 <3

Nearly screamed when I saw the latest update...love the suspense on how the story will develop...once again, I can't wait for the next chapter!!! :)

CMfromSwedenCMfromSwedenalmost 12 years ago

Lovely story - they are so right for eachother :)

TimothyMTimothyMabout 11 years ago
Very emotional and romantic

The central sex scene has me high as a kite every time. So great how you tell us that Andy has fallen irrevocably in love with Paul by describing the way their lovemaking feels to him. Absolutely perfect !

And I so much prefer when guys are flexible rather than strict tops or bottoms.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous