Sweet Submission

Story Info
An evening of satifaction for Slave girl.
2.6k words
4.1
20.5k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzanne waited impatiently, "God when will Daniel get here?"

He was over 2 hours late and the dinner she made was growing more undesirable as the minutes went by.

Suzanne went to peek out the window once more. Darkness had already fallen on this summer day. Tossing the sheer curtain out of her way she went to fidget with the silverware on the table again. She popped open the oven and checked the roast beef and potatoes. A roast that was done to perfection a couple hours ago had developed a nice crust over the top. The potatoes so over done they fell apart as she gently stirred the pot. Letting out a deep sigh she closed the oven door.

Finally she heard a car door shut and the kitchen door opened. Daniel came in looking tired but otherwise fine. "Man what a day!" he exclaimed.

Suzanne went to give him a hug and kiss, "How was your day Master?"

"Long." He loosened his arms on her and looked into her eyes, "It's good to be home my Slave."

Suddenly feeling timid she lowered her hazel eyes. He had asked her to start greeting him wearing nothing but a pair of high heels, her collar and her frilly cooking apron. At first he just asked for the heels and collar, but after she tripped once and got scalded by some hot water while making dinner he allowed her to wear an apron.

Suzanne pulled the ruined roast out of the oven and lifted the lid. Daniel came up to her from behind, putting his hands on her waist he looked at this dinner over her shoulder, "What's this? This food isn't fit for me to eat. I come home after a long day and this is what you have for me?"

She feels his hands tighten on her waist. "I'm sorry Master. I didn't realize you would be so late. I can make something else for you if you like."

"No don't bother. It's already late. You should have known I wouldn't like this and for not having something good ready for me I'm going to punish you so this doesn't happen again."

Daniel grabs Suzanne by her collar and leads her to the living room. He sits on the floral couch and bends her over his knees.

"Now I'm going to spank you until you apologize to me and I feel you've learned your lesson. I want you to count after each spank."

Whack! "One Master! Whack! Two Master! Whack! ...Six Master!

Master I'm sorry for not having something better for you tonight. I won't let it happen again!" she pleaded.

"Alright, see to it that you don't but I want you to remember this so I'm going to spank you more to make sure you learned your lesson Slave." He continued to spank her with his strong hand.

Whack! "Seven Master! Whack! 40 Master!"

Suzanne's ass was bright pink from the spankings when he finished.

"Alright that will do for now. Bring me my dinner while I watch TV and be quick about it" he says.

He releases her and she gets up. Head bowed she replies, "Yes Master."

Before she leaves he takes her hand, "You know I don't like to punish you Pussycat but when you don't obey me I have to." He strokes her cheek, "Now off you go."

Her face is flushed red nearly as red as her ass and she scurries back to the kitchen.

Dishing up a helping of roast and potatoes she brings it to her master along with a glass of red wine.

She smiles at him and then bows her head, "Your dinner Master."

Suzanne kneels by his feet as he eats his dinner. She won't eat until he's had his fill. Daniel places a piece of meat in his hand and she eats it out of his palm, licking his hand clean.

When he finishes eating she takes his empty plate and brings him dessert. 3 scoops of Cookie Dough ice cream, just as he likes it. As he's eating his dessert she rubs his feet and listens as he tells about his day.

"Slave, I'm ready for my shower. Get it ready and I'll be there in a few minutes." He says as she takes his empty ice cream dish away.

Suzanne walks into their bathroom and turns on the shower, making it nice and hot. She takes off her apron, shoes and collar and waits on her knees for her master with her head bowed. He walks in a few minutes later.

Suzanne lifts her eyes and says, "May I undress you Master?"

He looks down fondly at her, "You may."

Suzanne gets off her knees and unbuttons his white shirt and slides it off his shoulders. She takes off his tan slacks next. Since she already removed his shoes and socks earlier she then turned to test the water. Finding it just right she leads Daniel in.

He steps underneath the warm spray. Water flowing over his smooth head and shoulders Suzanne takes a wash cloth and starts rubbing his face. She then takes some soap and lathers it in her hands. Sandalwood fills their nostrils. She rubs her lathered hands over his head and face gently rubbing the cares of the day away. She turns him around and massages his shoulders and back for a few minutes, just letting the tension of the day fade away. One of Suzanne's favorite parts of the day was washing her Master.

Lathering up her hands again she washes his back. Kissing his shoulder she turns him back around to face her. She washes his chest and works her way down. When she gets to his cock he says" I want you to suck it Slave girl."

Suzanne takes her finger and slowly runs it over his cock. Leaning in she takes her tongue and does the same thing. Slowly runs it over then under. As she feels it get harder she opens her mouth and puts his whole dick in her mouth. She draws slowly back and when she gets to the tip she starts to suck. Slowly at first then harder.

Suddenly he rams his whole cock inside her mouth and he lets out a gasp as he eagerly sucks him hard. He grabs her neck then squeezes just enough to make her catch her breath then he lets go.

"Mmmm suck it harder bitch." He looks down at her, "Make me cum. Stick your finger inside your pussy while you make me cum."

She slides her free hand into her moist pussy, making a small moan as she does so. Warm water flows over them as she sucks his cock and plays with his balls.

Aroused just like her master she asks, "Master may i cum?"

"No you may not Slave, and don't you dare cum without my permission either," he says.

Letting out a moan of disappointment she feels him grab her hair. He then holds her face still as he thrusts himself hard into her mouth. Suzanne tastes some his precum juices and eagerly waits for more. "You like that Slave?" he asks.

Her response was a muffled "Mhmm" and she looks up at him to see him watching her.

He continues to thrust his cock into her mouth. Now he is squeezing her neck again as he's getting close to ejaculating. Sweet warmth fills her mouth, "Oh yes!" he cries out.

"Eat it all up now bitch."

She gulps down his sweet juices and licks his area clean.Taking the wash cloth again she begins to clean him. Rubbing soap on her hands she washes his cock and balls then on down to his feet. After making sure every toe has been scrubbed she gently kisses the top of each foot, a signal that's she's finished.

Satisfied that his slave cleaned him well he turns off the shower. Suzanne grabs a white fluffy towel and begins to dry him off. Once she's done she again kisses his feet to signal that she's done and waits in a kneeling position until he tell her to get up.

"Alright good girl." He pats her head.

She bends up and wraps the towel around his waist. He kisses her cheek and heads into the bedroom to put on his pj's.

"I'm going to go watch the news. Come in when your done," he tells her.

"Will do!" she winks at him.

Smiling he goes to his favorite chair and watches the late night news.

Meanwhile Suzanne dries herself off and puts on her favorite blue satin night shirt. She lights some candles in the bedroom and turned down the bed. It's a lovely summer night so she leaves the windows open for a nice breeze to help them sleep.

Padding into the kitchen she cleans up what's left of the dinner that got over cooked. Taking time to eat a helping while in there.

Taking a glass of the remainder of the wine to Daniel, she sits on the floor and strokes his feet and occasionally his calves, waiting patiently until he's ready for bed.

"Bring me the collar, I want to walk you to bed," he says.

"Yes Master", she says as she gets up and hands him her black leash.

She gets on all fours and moves her damp hair out of the way while he hooks on the leash. He leads her into the bedroom and ties the leash to the bed.

His olive skins makes a beautiful contrast to her white skin in the candlelight. He tips her bowed head up and brushes the hair out of her face. Their lips meet in a quiet passion but they both soon grow hungry for more. He breaks away first.

She notices his arousal as he turns to grab her brush. She sits on the edge of the bed while he brushes her hair out. That done he sets it down and takes her leash off.

"You know," he begins, "I need to make sure you learned your lesson from before."

He sits on the edge of the bed and starts to spank her ass again. This time though as she's counting them off she strokes his cock with each whack.

Whack! "One Master!"

Then a stroke of his growing cock, all the way to 10 whacks.

Then he has her kneel on all fours with her ass in the air while he spanks her more, but this time she simply kisses his feet after each whack.

Whack! She kisses his feet, all the way to 35 whacks.

He grabs her favorite vibrator now and sticks it inside her pussy. "Uh" she utters as she feels it slide into her.

"Undress me Slave girl." he demands.

She stands up and takes his pj's off his body. He's got his teeth on her pink nipples now and is biting them while his hands run over her body. Suzanne arches her back in pleasure and a moan escapes her lips.

She looks at him, "Let me taste you Master."

Despite the desire she sees in his eyes he makes her wait. "Beg me Slave, tell me how much you want to suck my balls."

Her arms are still over his shoulders as he's teasing her nipples with his tongue now.

Head tilted back she cries, "Oh Master please let me taste you. I want to feel your hard cock inside my warm mouth. I want to taste you and please you Master!"

He bites one of her swollen tits hard, "Yes my little Salve girl, I want you to suck me. Please me."

"Oh thank you Master!" she says.

She kisses his chest now biting each nipple then makes her way down to his beautifully large cock. She teases it with her tongue first and pleasure runs though her when it moves at the feel of her warm tongue. She sticks the whole thing in her mouth and gently sucks. His breathing deepens and he's playing with her locks while she sucks him.

He takes her face and pulls his cock away. The glow of the candles illuminates the desire radiating from them both. The gentle breeze cooling their warm bodies.

Daniel places her on the bed, she on all fours again and he takes out her vibrator. He mounts her and fucks her hard, using her hair like a leash to hold on to.

"God you feel good my little bitch." he gaps out.

Her response was a happy moan.

He takes a candle and tips wax onto her back. Suzanne lets out a gasp. Every little moan or gaps she makes when he pours the wax on her he spanks her on the ass.

Taking himself out of her he turns her to face him. He takes nipple clamps and attaches them to her hard nipples. She cries out a little in pain. He sticks his finger side her wet pussy.

"That's a good girl, all warm and wet for her Master," he says.

"Mmm, yes I want my pussy to be wet for you Master." She moans out.

"Who's pussy did you say it was?" he demanded.

He pinches her clit and pain fills her senses.

"Ah! It's yours Master. Yours to do with whatever you desire!" She cries.

He pinches the tender flesh of her clit once more.

"You remember that Slave." Daniel tells her.

He sticks the vibrator back inside her, "Now kiss my feet like a good little slave" he says.

Suzanne kneels down and kisses his feet. "Now play with your clit," he tells her.

She takes one of her hands and fingers herself while she kisses his feet. She works her way back up to his throbbing cock. She sucks it in ecstasy. Eyes closed she makes little whimpers as she feels him play with her nipples.

By now they are both sweating, hot with desire. Suzanne manages to say, "Master I'm close may I cum, oh please say yes!"

"Not yet bitch." His voice heavy with desire.

Suzanne tastes some cum in her mouth. Daniel pulls back and takes the vibrator out of her.

He mounts her roughly from behind again. His cock sliding in and out of her pussy like a well oiled machine. She can hardly stand the pleasure she's receiving. Knowing how aroused Suzanne is he says, "Now ask me again Slave girl."

"Master, oh God please let me cum. I'm so tight with desire for you, please let me cum!"

He's biting her shoulder now.

"Master please let me cum, I can't hold it back much longer!" she cries out.

"Play with your clit Slave and ask me once more!"

He's pulling her hair like a rope, fucking her like his life depended on it. He grabs her neck, squeezing it.

"Please Master I need to cum, please let me cum now!" she cries out again.

"Slave, go now."

He feels her body tense as she allows herself release, he lets himself go as well and they cum together. His cum fills her pussy and spills out. The sweet white fluid runs down her thighs.He makes a few more thrusts then pulls his satisfied cock out of her pussy. "Oh thank you Master for letting me cum tonight. Oh thank you Master." She says happily.

Suzanne licks her Master's cock and balls clean. Daniel gives her the last swallow of wine so wash it down with.

"Your a good Girl." He says as he tenderly rubs his hands over her rear.

She smiles,"Thank you Master."

Relaxed and spent they both lay on the bed now. Suzanne tucks Daniel, her beloved Master in for sleep.

"Good night Pussycat."

"Good night Master."

Softly she strokes his head and begins to tell him his nightly bedtime story.

"Once upon a time...."