Sweet Submission

Story Info
Submissive slut gets teased and finally pleased.
1.9k words
4.35
44.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started with a seemingly innocent IM, though I know you and nothing you do is ever really innocent. You asked me if I was going to the party that night and I replied that I was thinking about it, but didn't really want to go alone. So in your roundabout way you offered to pick me up and we'd go together. We chatted a little more, making sure we had each others cell phone numbers in case of some mishap and then you said you needed to get back to work.

Before signing off, however, you told me one more thing - to wear stockings. I knew what this meant. This wasn't going to be just a friendly ride to and from a party and we both knew it. Which suited me just fine, it had been far too long since you made me into the submissive little slut that only you know how to turn me into. I felt a little tingle go through me. And throughout the day, that tingle continued to build inside me as I thought about what you might do to me that night. I could hardly wait. When I got home from work, I changed into a short black dress – sexy but not slutty, pulled on a black g-string, rolled on my black, thigh-high stockings, slipped into some black high heeled sandals and waited for you.

The party itself was a blur, punctuated by your teases throughout the evening...standing across the room and letting your gaze drift over my body, walking by and whispering the filthiest things into my ear, brushing up against me and "accidentally" letting the tips of your fingers graze my nipples and ass. By the time the party began to break up around 1 am, I was absolutely on fire, my whole body tingling, my pussy soaking wet, wanting nothing more than to feel your mouth all over me and your cock deep in my mouth, then pussy, then ass.

We get to your apartment...finally, FINALLY... and I turn to kiss you but you put a finger to my lips and tell me to go sit down on the couch. I pout a little, but do as I'm told; with you, I ALWAYS do what I'm told and you know that. I sit on the couch, my legs crossed primly, my hands in my lap while my desire to have you throw me down and just fuck me any way and every way smolders inside, so ready to burst it's like a physical presence in my body that will explode out if it isn't let out soon. You sit down next to me, just looking at me for a minute, then you reach up and stroke my face, moving your hand to the back of my head where you twine your fist through a mass of my long red hair, twisting it into a ponytail that you then pull back, pulling my head back until my whole delicate throat is exposed. I gasp, an involuntary sound that issues from the back of my throat. You know I love to have my hair pulled, to know that you're in charge. You laugh a little, a low throaty sound.

"You like that, don't you?" you say.

"You know I do," I whisper.

You pull my head back even farther and say, "Yes, I know you do. And you do whatever I tell you to do, isn't that right?"

"Yes," I whisper. I am so fucking wet now that I think at any moment, a trail of girl juice is going to be running down my thigh.

"Stand up," you say.

I do.

"Take off your dress."

I reach behind me and unzip my dress, letting it fall to the floor. I step out of it and kick it away. There is only one small lamp on in the room, but I can see your bright blue eyes taking in my body. Your gaze drifts from my large breasts, poured in a plunging black demi bra, to my trim waist, to my full, curvy hips, and then lower, lingering for a moment, before continuing down my thighs above where the stockings end. You look all the way down to my feet, still encased in my high heeled shoes. Your gaze comes back up until you're looking me in the eye again.

"Turn around and bend over the couch."

I do as I'm told, keeping my feet on the floor and bending over until my ass is high up in the air and my head and torso are resting on the cushions of the couch. You get up and walk behind me and before I know what's happening, you've given me several hard slaps on my upturned ass. I gasp at first and then moan as your palm rubs my asscheek where you've just spanked me.

"Very nice, very nice," you say, more to yourself than me. You give me another hard smack, this time on the other cheek, and then rub it. A few lighter smacks and then a hard one. Light. Light. HARD. Light.I don't know what to expect next but I try hard not to flinch as the blows rain down on my delicate ass. I can feel my ass getting hot, but you don't stop. SLAP!! SLAP!!! Gentle rubbing. SLAP! My head is still down on the couch, but you reach down and pull it up by the back of my hair.

"Are you my little submissive slut?"

SMACK "Well, are you?"

"Yes...yes," I moan.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes I'm your little submissive slut."

"Good girl," you say, and rub my now burning red ass.

"Let's get this off, shall we?"

And with that, you gently pull off my soaking wet panties.

"Hmmmm, you seem awfully wet already, why do you think that is?"

I just kind of moan, but you don't let me off that easy. "I asked you a question." SMACK

"You...you know why," I stammer. "I'm just so fuckin turned on right now."

"Oh, is that so?" you say, toying with me. Then you come up very close behind me. I can feel how rock hard your cock is and I know you're as turned on as I am.

"So," you whisper in my ear, "What do you want?"

You KNOW what I want, of course, but you want to hear me say it, want me to talk like the filthy slut you always make me become.

"I'd really like to suck your cock," I whisper.

"What was that? I didn't hear you?" you taunt.

I turn my head and look you in the eye. "I really want to suck your cock," I say with a gleam in my eye.

"OK, you may suck my cock," you respond, sitting down on the couch and unbuttoning your fly. I kneel down in front of you, pulling your rock hard erection out. I know you love the way I suck cock so I take my time and begin to tease the head a little bit, licking all around and then up and down the shaft. You have the tiniest drop of pearly precum beginning to drip out, and I take my thumb and swirl it around while I continue licking your shaft and move down lower to suck on your balls. I run my tongue up and down the length of it, stopping to suck on the swollen purplish head before sliding the whole thing deep into my throat. You grunt, grabbing my hair and pulling it back hard while you slowly start moving your hips back and forth.

"Fuck...fuck," you're moaning while I deep throat your 8 inches. "God, you have the most amazing mouth."

I make a deep moaning sound, an acknowledgement of your comments, and I smile to myself knowing that you appreciate my efforts. Your breathing is getting more shallow and your cock is like a bar of iron.I know you're close to cumming, so I slide your cock all the way into my throat and suck hard. You start pistoning your hips back and forth now, fucking my face. Suddenly, you explode in my mouth, moaning and grabbing at my hair, jerking your hips until you've emptied all of your cum down my throat. I swallow it all and just sit there for a minute, my face against your thigh, until you tilt my head up and look at me.

"Get up here on the couch, on all fours."

I gladly do so, my ass once again in the air, my quivering pussy so ready to be filled. You get behind me and I feel your tongue tracing the contours of my ass and pussy, sliding in and out of my wet holes as your hands squeeze and spread my asscheeks apart. You bury your tongue in my musky asshole - your favorite thing to do - and moan softly as you taste me. You slide a few fingers into my pussy at the same time, and I begin rocking back and forth, my pussy sucking greedily at the two, three, four fingers you have shoved into me. You lick up and down my asscrack as your fingers pound my hole and I feel like if I don't have your cock in me soon, I will actually explode.

"Oh, God, fuck me...please fuck me," I moan.

You continue to fuck my pussy with three fingers while you slide the fourth one, well lubed already, into my asshole. Then I feel you pull your fingers out and I sigh involuntarily, but within seconds I feel your cock – rock hard again – pushing against the entrance to my aching hole. You slide in easily, your big cock filling me completely and I feel an electric jolt throughout my body. You stroke back and forth rhythmically, each thrust filling me with a pleasure more intense than I thought possible. You pull me back by the hair and slap my ass and I'm moaning, I'm screaming. I reach down and rub my swollen clit, I am so wet...my god, the things you do to me.

"I want to fuck that sweet ass of yours," you groan in my ear.

"Yes, yes, fuck my ass, fuck it hard," I moan back.

You pull out of my dripping pussy and cram your cock into my puckered asshole. It's a little tight, but it spreads for you as you push further inside and you reinsert three fingers into my pussy at the same time. I am lost in all these sensations: your cock stroking back and forth in my ass, your fingers pumping my pussy, my own fingers furiously rubbing my clit and suddenly I'm hit by a shattering orgasm.

"Oh fuck, I'm cummmmming!!" I scream, as wave after wave of orgasms hit me. You continue to pound me from behind until I hear you reaching the point of no return as well.

"Oh fuck...OH, FUCK." you grunt as your whole body goes rigid and then I feel a warm surge of cum pumped into my ass. You stay there for a minute, laying against my back, both of us covered in sweat and the smell of sex heavy in the air. I notice the sun has come up and we both should probably be getting ready to go to work.

I look at you. You look at me.

We both decide to call in sick.