Sweet Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's beautiful."

I realized now what the metallic sound was – the click of high heels on the polished floor. The "friend" was a woman. I should have known. The last weekend, as he toyed with my body, two fingers working in my gushing pussy, he had amused himself by wrenching my deepest, my most secret fantasies from my soul. As those magical fingers pushed my buttons, I had confessed to my lesbian fantasies, to wondering how a woman's body would feel against mine.

Alex was going to let me find out. He had obviously decided that it was not enough for him to be a dream come true for me. He had decided that he had to make my other dreams come true as well. I have to be careful what I say to this man, I thought. But a part of me also knew with a sudden stab of shame that I wanted this. My cunt was already flowering open at the thought of what this night would bring, of what this stranger would do to my hapless body.

"Oh, Alex," I sighed, marveling at his magnanimity and his madness. He silenced me with a gentle finger on my lips.

"Promise me you won't hurt my baby," I heard him say to the woman next to him.

"You know I won't, Alex," she replied softly. There was a note of melting tenderness in her voice. For me or ... for him? I suddenly felt a brief stab of jealousy as I wondered what they shared. I knew that I was being unfair, but he had taken so complete a possession of my soul that I found myself resenting anything in his past that I was not part of.

Fortunately, I didn't have long to reflect on their relationship or whip myself into a frenzy at the thought of what unspeakably delicious things they had done to each other ... or still did. My world exploded as my lips were gathered into a kiss so unbearably gentle that I thought surely my soul would now flee my flesh. Her lips lingered on mine ... tasting, teasing, suckling as I moaned shamelessly.

I marveled that that was all it took. One kiss and I was already a whimpering mass of flesh in her arms. Well, not quite in her arms, at least not yet. She still hadn't touched me anywhere though it was not for want of my trying. My body was thrashing in its bonds, eager for some contact with this stranger who was drinking from my lips.

She broke our kiss, ignoring my feeble protests and covered my open palms with her own, flattening them into the sheets. Her touch was gentle and yet firm, leaving no doubt as to who was in charge. Their soft, unyielding pressure told me everything that I needed to know – that my body wasn't mine tonight, that I was only a slave for her pleasure, that she was going to fuck me any way that she saw fit and that I was going to moan and beg like a two bit whore while she did it. My pussy spasmed in anticipation of what the night would bring. It was pulsing, ready to be ravished.

"So hungry already," she whispered, a tone resembling wonder in her voice, "Before I am done, you are going to want to break these bonds."

I shivered at the promise in that deep, yet completely feminine voice. My mind was already in overdrive, flooded with images of what I imagined she would do to me – images full of eager fingers and questing tongues, soft lips and hot yearning cunts. The images gathered and broke like a kaleidoscope and then gathered again into increasingly salacious visions of her claiming my flesh in ways that made me pant with desire. Meanwhile, she was fingering the fur lined cuffs that held me prisoner.

"Looks like Alex did a good job," she said thoughtfully, "these are not breaking tonight. ... Well, then I suppose your body will."

When she heard me gasp, she leaned down to whisper in my ear in a voice that was beguilingly sweet, "Oh, you will break, baby, but in the nicest possible way."

Her words flung my body into another paroxysm of thrashing. It brought me no closer to relief. She lifted my hips and slid a pillow underneath, eliminating the little give in the ropes, stretching my body taut.

"You better save your energy, sugar tits. You have a long night ahead of you."

I quieted down then, only an occasional tremor surging through my limbs as I waited for my body to meet its fate. She placed a fingertip on my temple, ran it slowly down my cheek and then traced the outline of my lips with it.

"You have such lovely lips," she whispered, "Made for sucking. I can imagine them wrapped around Alex's cock, stained with his cum. I am going to drench your lips in my juices tonight, baby. Would you like that? Do you like the way a woman tastes?"

I blushed hotly.

"I don't know," I stammered, my voice almost inaudible.

The finger stopped, mid-circle.

"My God!" she whispered, the sudden realization dawning on her, "You have never been with a woman before."

Her voice was huskier now and she was struggling to contain her mounting excitement.

"When were you planning to tell me, Alex?" she asked, her voice almost hoarse.

"I thought I would let you find out by and by."

There was a hint of amusement in his voice and I could imagine him sprawled comfortably on the divan in his white silk shirt and his trousers with perfect knife creases drinking in languidly the vision of his girlfriend's body being slowly teased to desperate distraction. The idea aroused me – the idea of being on display for him as she ravaged my helpless body. I found myself hoping that he would enjoy the show. I had a feeling he would.

She gripped my face between her fingers and whispered hotly in my ear in a voice that she could barely control, that seemed on the verge of shattering into a million pieces.

"I love to fuck straight girls. I love it when they moan like little whores and beg me to take their sweet tight cunts. I love the way their bodies thrash when I taste them and the way their eyes darken with the realization that they want to taste me and that the world is never going to be the same again. I'm going to fuck you senseless, my little fluff. I'm going to fuck you so hard that you are never going to forget tonight. When I'm done with you, you will pant like a bitch in heat for a woman's touch ... for her scent and for her taste."

I was sobbing as each word pooled in my cunt, making it leak like a broken faucet. I was now frantic with need, frantic for a finger or a tongue or those impossibly soft lips to cool the heat in my loins.

"Please ...," I begged, "Please."

"Please, what, sweetheart?" she rasped, "Please tease me until I'm so desperate that I will sell my soul for release? Is that what you want, baby? I guess it has to be because it is too early for you to cum."

I groaned like a wounded animal. I realized with a start how confident I was of Alex's mercy. I knew even when he was teasing me cruelly that he would take me to the edge of insanity and then, before I tumbled over into madness, fold me into the warm loving circle of his arms and finish me. But I wasn't so sure of this stranger who held me in her thrall. She seemed harder, more brittle and infinitely less merciful. And I was hers to use tonight.

I sensed her struggle to regain control of herself; heard her breath quieten in her chest. Her fingers reached out to stroke my hair gently and she once again drew my lips into the wet cavern of her mouth.

"So soft," she whispered as she released my lips slowly, drawing them out between her teeth.

"Has he ever come in your mouth?"

"Yes," I groaned.

Her voice persisted, unrelenting.

"Did you swallow all of him? ... No, sweetheart? ... Your mouth filled too quickly, didn't it? ... Did his cum spurt from the corners of your lips, baby? ... Did it dribble onto your swollen nipples? ... I would have loved to see that ... your bruised, bee-stung lips being ravaged by his cock and his cum trickling onto your soft, heaving breasts."

"Oh, God!" I moaned – moaned because I wanted to clap my hands over my ears to shut out that insidious voice and they only convulsed helplessly in their unyielding bonds.

How did she know? Had she been watching as he took my body? How was it possible? My mind was whirling in confusion and my ears were burning from the words dripping like molten wax into my ears. I wondered if he was near enough to catch those wanton whispers. Couldn't he see what she was doing to me? Couldn't he see that she was peeling away every layer of my soul, leaving me completely naked, dissolving my body into liquid lust?

I wanted desperately to see my tormentor, the owner of that voice – so ripe, so full of promise as to be almost hypnotic. But that desire broke against the implacable wall of silk that hugged my eyes like a lover. It reminded me of the enormity of my helplessness and the utter inevitability of that anonymous fuck where I was the feast and she was the guest. My hunger multiplied a hundredfold.

She ran a fingertip along my fluttering throat, over the soft angles of my collarbone and into the valley of my cleavage. My breasts were quivering like jelly, burning for her touch.

"Please hold them ..." I begged, "Squeeze them."

"I wouldn't dream of being so rough with you," she said, her voice dripping with mock concern.

He fingertip began to scale one quivering globe until it was poised over its puckered nub. She caressed my nipple with a touch so exquisitely light that it could have passed for a mild summer breeze. When her finger drifted away to my other mound, I groaned. Was there going to be no respite?

She playfully trailed her fingers over my heaving stomach and twirled a fingertip lazily in my navel.

"Nice and deep," she murmured, "but I need to go some place even deeper."

My body twitched at the promise that her words seemed to carry. I was arching my hips upwards as far as my bonds would allow as her finger feathered my mound. But she carefully avoided the swollen folds of my sex and slowly raked her fingernails along the inside of my thigh. My body was trembling now, jerking in my bonds. I felt her weight shift as she rearranged herself on the bed.

Then, the big toe of my right foot was enveloped in soft wet heat as she began to suck me gently. I imagined those lips, like soft pillows, close over my clit and I shuddered. My clit was throbbing as though my heart had descended from my chest and flowed into its slick pearly length. I was sure that it was now peeking out of its fleshy hood.

Look at me, I wanted to scream, just look at me. How can you not want to suck that delicious little morsel of flesh? How can you not want to finish me?

But right then, it was like nothing existed for her except my toes. She sucked each toe by turn thoroughly, methodically as I writhed on the bed, my mind slowly fogging over with lust. Even when her hand began to wander up my leg, I didn't dare to hope until a fingertip gently insinuated itself between my lips and came to rest against the rim of my hot yearning hole. At last, I thought, at last. The finger invaded me firmly, burying itself to the hilt in my pussy hole with one long smooth thrust.

"Who does this belong to, baby?" she asked, her breath hot in my ear.

"To Alex," I moaned, without even thinking.

She was quiet for a moment, the only sound in the room the slow liquid churning of her finger in my cunt.

"I envy him," she said finally, "But before I'm done, you will beg me to take that sweet little hole and then I'll have to decide what I must do."

I shuddered at the threat in her soft voice. She left her finger in her cunt for a few seconds longer, flaunting the arrogance with which it had claimed my body, before withdrawing it. The aching void that it left was even greater because I had tasted, however briefly, the faint possibility of repletion.

Her now wet fingertip gently probed the puckered opening of my anus. My ass jerked off the pillow that raised my hips as a strangled cry escaped my lips.

Her finger circled relentlessly as she whispered in my ear, "Has he had this sweet little hole, baby?"

"Yes," I whispered softly, my cheeks reddening with shame at that intimate enquiry.

Was he your first?" she asked.

"Yes," I groaned.

My mind drifted back to the night that he had taken my virgin bottom. He had spent hours teasing it, stroking it, licking it. He had fingerfucked my little hole, stretching it before claiming my tight velvety passage with his cock. He had been infinitely patient, flooding my hole with lube before gently easing the head of his cock into my anus. The initial pain had quickly given way to pleasure as the nerve endings in my anal ring came gloriously alive. It was only when I had begun to rock back seeking more of his throbbing flesh that he had thrust forward burying his shaft in my fluttering depths.

It was like nothing I had ever known. His cock in my ass was a gloriously tighter fit than his cock in my cunt and I could feel every twitch, every pulse, every heartbeat as though his flesh had melted into mine. As he began to move inside me, he reached beneath my body and gently squeezed my clit. I was already on the verge of an orgasm and that firm pressure on my clit triggered it. It was so powerful that it was only afterwards that I realized that I had ripped open with my teeth the silk pillowcase in which my face was buried. The muscles in my ass pulsed to the rhythm of my release, milking him, squeezing out thick ribbons of cum from his spasming flesh. When he grew soft and withdrew, his cum dripping, thick and creamy, from my twitching hole and trickling down my thighs, I was still moaning like a bitch in heat.

"Mine too," she said.

"What ...?" I asked in confusion.

"He was my first too," she said, her voice soft and tremulous.

I knew she was reliving in her mind what I had a moment ago – that loss of anal innocence and the awakening into exquisite unbearable pleasure. I groaned as I thought of my Alex's throbbing shaft gently stretching open her pliant, eager flesh. She must have moaned as I did. She must have begged as I did - for him to spurt, for him to soothe the inflamed tissues of her ass with the balm of his cum.

"Are you jealous?" she asked suddenly.

"Yes," I replied. As soon as the word had escaped my lips, I cringed in embarrassment.

She chuckled softly.

"You are honest," she observed, "Or is my finger in your ass like a truth serum?" she added playfully.

I blushed, but before I could say anything, she set my heart at ease.

"You don't have to be ... jealous, I mean. I'm more into hot little chickies ... like you."

She was twirling my hair lazily around one finger of her free hand.

"I've got a sweet little slut waiting for me at home. She's Chinese. She has black hair that comes to her waist and spreads like a sea of ink on my sheets. She has these tiny perfectly formed breasts ... just a mouthful. And her cunt" ... she inhaled deeply ... "her cunt tastes like honey. Since I had agreed to come here tonight to do Alex's bidding and to rape you, sugar plum" ... she giggled ... "I tied her up like you're tied up now. And left her, not knowing where I had gone, not knowing when I'll be back, not knowing whether I'll claim her trembling flesh tonight."

My pussy lurched in sympathy as I thought of that poor girl, open and helpless, waiting in the darkness of her mind and her blindfold, her bloated pussy aching for the release that she hoped her mistress would bring.

"Please don't disappoint her," I whispered.

She was quiet for a long moment and I panicked, fearing that I had overstepped my bounds. I was afraid that she was hatching some devilish scheme to tease my desperate body until abject, craven apologies would bubble from my lips and I would forget every word in the language except "Sorry" ... Oh, God, I was sorry. But when she spoke, her voice was gentle.

"You're sweet. I'm going to love doing you. And when I'm done with you, maybe I'll give you to my baby to taste. She loves eating pussy. Believe me, I know. I can just see her hot little tongue flicking between your lips, tasting your juices, fucking your hole, teasing your clit. Would you like that, little one?"

"Oh, God, yes!" I groaned.

She laughed softly.

"You're a hungry little slut, aren't you? ... Maybe when she's turned you inside out with her talented little tongue, we'll give her to Alex. He can break in her tight little butt. She makes these little mewling noises in the back of her throat when she is being fucked. They make my pussy melt. I'll cradle you in my arms and we'll watch your lover take mine. I think it'll turn you on to watch the tight ring of her virgin ass clutch your lover's cock as he fucks in and out, to watch his cum leak from her hole around his spasming flesh and drip down the soft ivory skin of her thighs. By then, my pet, I think you'll be as hot as a little firecracker in my arms, ready to be fucked."

She was right. The thought of Alex sodomizing her submissive lover was turning me on. Her lips were still at my ear, caressing my skin with her breath.

"Time to starting teasing your sweet little body, baby."

Start ...?!! What did she think she was doing all this while? My pussy was pleading for an ending, but this sounded awfully like a new beginning. I wondered how much more of this my body could take.

It was so delicate, so fleeting that at first I thought I had imagined that ghostly touch on my swollen nipples. But then there it was again ... and again.

"Peacock feather," she giggled, "I came prepared."

She swept the delicate tendrils of the feather over the overheated flesh of my breasts as I twisted in my bonds seeking, futilely, to escape that delicious torment. Any more of this, I thought, and my nipples would burst.

The feather trailed lower down my shivering body tickling the muscles of my stomach into helpless convulsions. It traced the outline of my fat pussy lips and then dropped delicately into the pool of moisture that had gathered between. The thin, wavy filaments were wet when they drifted across my exposed clit, kissing it, caressing it with a touch lighter than the memory of a sigh. Small gurgling noises were issuing from my throat as my mind began to gray out under a surfeit of sensation.

When that contact, so excruciating in its evanescence, was broken, I was uncertain how I felt. Was I relieved? Or had my body learnt in those endless minutes to crave that fleeting touch? In any event, I thought, any torture is better than these intervals of emptiness when my body lay abandoned, untouched as it waited for the next deliciously diabolical game that she may choose to play with my yearning flesh.

The thin strip of fabric felt cool, almost soothing, against my nipples. I craned my breasts upwards, eagerly seeking its liquid contact.

"Chinese silk," she explained, "so fine you could pull a shawl through a wedding ring."

I could get used to this, I thought with relief, reveling in the feel of that rich fabric against my sensitive skin. Then it began to move, sliding across the surface of my engorged nipples – back and forth, back and forth, with the regularity of a metronome. I thought my nipples would catch fire, the puckered buds exploding into flame. I heard a blood-curdling scream reverberate through the room before I realized it was my own. When she removed the strip of silk, I was gasping like I had run a four-minute mile.

"Do your buds feel hot, baby?" she cooed in my ear, "Maybe these will help."

The cold was so intense it felt like blue white heat. She gently rolled the ice cubes over my nipples and the soft pink moons that framed them. Her breathing had quickened. She seemed to be reveling in the effect that her ministrations were having on my helpless body.

Where had she got the ice? She never left my side. Alex must have got it for her. He must have known that he had to. I was overwhelmed by the realization that they had plotted this carefully, discussed what she would do and what she would need. I shivered at the thought of how they must have determined my fate in advance, conspiring in low excited whispers how to undo me utterly. It also meant that Alex knew what was to happen to me tonight ... and approved. My body slumped in surrender, yielding now to whatever fate the night would bring.