Sweet Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arched against his probing finger.

"Yes ... Oh, God, yes!" I groaned, "Take it."

I scrambled onto my hands and knees, buried my face in the pillow and stuck my bottom in the air. I wiggled my ass at him and giggled.

"As if that tight little bottom wasn't tempting enough," he laughed.

I moaned as he licked my hole wet and writhed with impatience as he worked a huge gob of lube into my tight entrance. My hips were already surging back and forth when I felt the head of his cock lodge against the opening of my anus. I groaned as I was riven apart by his flesh. The swollen head of his shaft popped into my hot passage and the ring of my anus snapped shut around his throbbing flesh. He held still for a moment that felt like eternity, allowing me to savor the presence of his turgid flesh inside my body. And then when my muscles had stopped fluttering and the panic that always marked that initial entrance had disappeared, he leaned his weight into my body and drove his cock deep into my waiting flesh.

And then, I was finally his.

*****