Sweet Submissive Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay, I've got you," she murmured as she found the first of his wounds near his collarbone. She lapped up the blood, trying not to enjoy the taste under the circumstances but the metallic taste was delicious. Her pupils dilated in lust and her mouth salivated as she kissed and sucked down his chest.

Nolan's self deprecating chuckle rumbled through his chest, ending in a groan as even that small movement sent bolts of pain through his body.

"I should be taking care of you."

Glaring up at him, Enaera couldn't help but slap at his stomach lightly. "Stop being macho or I actually will rub some dirt on it."

Nolan groaned but smiled. "You're not supposed to make me laugh."

"Then don't laugh." Enaera dipped head back while still keeping eye contact with him. "Just feel."

The tears on his body were already knitting together, healed by Nolan's blood as well as Enaera's saliva. She didn't just lick at his wounds; she kissed every inch of hot kiss her lips could reach. Nolan threaded his fingers into her hair, guiding her with gentle pressure. Smiling against his hip, she gave herself over to his dominance as he used his hold to lower her head. Even wounded and hurt, he was still as sex minded as a full blood incubus and dominant as an Alpha.

She placed small kisses down the growing length of his cock, finally reaching the weeping head. Taking the bulbous knob into her heated mouth, she hollowed her cheeks and sucked hard. Nolan grunted, his fingers tightening in her hair. She flicked her tongue against a particularly sensitive vein ion the underside of his cock, feeling the rhythmic pulse. It grew stronger with every suck and lick, she did it harder.

Enaera struggled to swallow as much of his as she could, using her hand on the part of him that she couldn't wrap her mouth around. She used her saliva and his precum as lube as she expertly twisted her hand around his dick just like the way she'd learned he liked it. Her other hand wasn't idle. His balls were heavy and tight against her palm, she rubbed them, faster and faster in accordance to Nolan's small, shallow thrusts into her mouth.

Nolan held her head against his groin and she let him. She gave him complete control as she just let him use her mouth for his pleasure. He kept thrusting into her mouth with deeper thrusts but was careful not to choke his mate. Every time his dick rubbed across Enaera's soft yet slightly rough tongue, it sent delicious bolts of lightning through his blood stream.

He came fairly quickly, the orgasm taking him by surprise at the intensity of it. Enaera created a tight seal with her lips around his dick to keep every ounce of his cum inside her mouth. Nolan didn't want that right now. The need to mark her overwhelmed him. He pulled out and took his dick in hand as he painted her face with her cum. Enaera flinched when the first, hot stream hit in face in thick ropes of white but stayed still. It was so dirty and raw and just how she liked it.

Nolan looked down at her complete debauched face, smiling at the sight she made, her violet eyes so full of innocence and trust while her flushed and aroused body painted the perfect picture of a wanton woman.

"You're beautiful." Enaera shyly lowered eyes. She was about to wipe some of Nolan's come off her face but he stopped her. He pulled her up onto his lap, most of his strength restored. Straddling him Enaera grabbed a hold of his golden blond hair and locked her lips against his. He growled into her possessive kiss, fighting for dominance. E nipped at her lips, drawing just a hint of blood. She let her Alpha invade her mouth and taste all the love she had for him.

He broke the kiss to lick up the cum on her face. She sighed under his ministrations, the worry finally leaving her body. He kissed her again, sharing his essence with her. Their tongues swirled around as she tried to steal away the delicious taste of him.

Enaera pushed him down so that he was laying on his back and reared up over him. He arched a brow at her but made no move to roll them over. She wanted to give Nolan pleasure and him to just take.

Getting up on he knees, she slotted the thick ridge of his dick into the moist crevice between her thighs. She rocked over her length, letting her natural wetness coat his cock. Nolan grunted, already hardening under her.

"Now, nixxa, now," he commanded her.

Through with her torture, Enaera guided Nolan into her pussy and slowly lowered herself until her buttocks slapped against his groin. Crouch above him, her hair crated a private curtain around their heads. She fisted her hands in the rumpled sheets beside his head and used the hold to push up against as she began moving her hips up and down. Nolan threw his hands back, the tendons in his neck standing out. It was an opportunity she just couldn't pass up. Enaera lowered her head and sucked on a tendon.

Nolan grabbed her hips and moved her up and down, controlling the depth and pace of their lovemaking. He angled her hips so that his pelvis rubbed against her swollen clit on every downward thrust. The few seconds he allowed her to take control; she rubbed hr clit into his pelvic before he would quickly lift her up only to slam her back down. She creamed into his neck as she came, her body shaking as her orgasm burst through her body. Nolan followed her soon thereafter, shooting his cum deep into her womb.

Enaera fell on top of his body, complete boneless and languid in her post-climax. Her sensitive breast rubbed up deliciously against his chest and sent small tingles throughout her already wrung out body. Nolan snaked an around between their bodies and tweaked one of her nipples. Taken by surprise, she let out a girly yelp.

"Sensitive?" Nolan mocked not unkindly.

In retaliation, Enaera nipped his nipple with her teeth.

"Ow! I'm a wounded man," he complained even as he wrapped his arms around her. She juggled into his hold, just wanting to forget the whole day. Thinking about Andrew just brought more pain. She knew she'd have to deal with it sooner than later but for now she wanted to bask in the afterglow of sex with her lover.

But that was not to be. A heavy knock sounded at the door and Enaera jumped up to open the door. She peered her head out in the small opening she made and saw to her relief it was Dietrich. He was clothed and looked relatively clean with only a few stains of blood and dirt clinging to his chest and pants. He looked weary but smiled back at her. He entered the room and ran an appreciating eye over her naked and flushed body. Even though they'd been having sex nonstop and daily for the past few months, Enaera found that she had the ability to blush. Her mates found the trait endearing.

"Enjoy yourself, Moondust?" Dietrich cocked a brow as he pulled her into his arms. She let herself be held as Nolan got up from the bed and walked over to them.

She nodded and tipped her head back to rest it on Dietrich's shoulder. Nolan blanketed her on the front with his hands at her hips.

"What's wrong?" Nolan asked his brother. Enaera stiffened as she looked up at Dietrich but he wouldn't meet her eyes.

"I helped clean the place up and dispose of the bodies." Enaera shivered at his words but Nolan ran his hands in soothing motions up and down her hips and Dietrich tightened his arms around her waist.

"I've known you my entire life and I know that's not the thing that's bothering you. What did the pack do?" Nolan asked doggedly.

Dietrich refused to look at his brother as he dropped his head onto Enaera's shoulder and ran his slightly cold nose up the side of her neck. She reached up and ran her hand behind his neck where she knew he liked to touch. She could feel that he was reluctant to tell them whatever he knew and she offered him comfort as best as she knew how.

"The pack is in need of an alpha but you know there's a law against alpha's having omega mates. Even in the wild every pack has two dominant alphas leading the pack."

Nolan frowned. "So what does that mean?"

Dietrich growled in anger. "That means those mother fuckers wants one of us to do it and unmate with Enaera," he bit out.

"Oh no," Enaera whispered. She was confident in their love of her to know that neither Nolan nor Dietrich would ever choose the pack over her. But Alphas were rare and a pack wouldn't survive without one. It went deeper than just having a leader to look for guidance to, it was an emotional and mental bond that an alpha shared with each of his pack that ensured their mental state from deteriorating that of a baser beast. Alphas held together the back into a cohesive unit. And Enaera couldn't live with herself if the pack she'd grown up with was torn apart because of her. But neither could she have one of her mates ripped away from her.

"That's not going to happen." Nolan stated implacably. There was no question or hesitation in his voice.

"But-" Enaera began but Dietrich shushed her.

"No, nixxa, there is no question about this. We are mated to you for life," Nolan said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

She looked up into his dark eyes, which only flashed red to reveal his incubi side when he was at the heights of his emotions. "But Nolan, they won't survive without one of you. Every pack needs an Alpha."

"And do you want to be parted from us?" Dietrich accused, angry now at Enaera.

"No!" she denied vehemently. "No, never. I love you more than my life but I don't see any other solution." First the vampires and now this, this was a fucked up day for sure. Finding out that the man who's raised her had killed her mother and then having to deal with attacking vampires and add this little fiasco on top was getting to be too much for Enaera. She was already emotionally drained from Andrew's death and she couldn't face with loosing either one of her mates.

"There is an obvious answer to this," Nolan said thoughtfully.

Dietrich frowned at him. "I'm all ears."

"We are both Alphas. We both rule and that's in keeping with the counsels' archaic rules."

A slow grin spread across Dietrich's rough features. "They're not going to like this," he said with relish.

Enaera frowned up at him. "You almost sound happy at that."

He winked down at her. "I am. Those bustards' had me screaming at them until I was blue in face and now we've found a loophole."

Nolan nodded and grinned. "Now we know who's the brains and who's the brawn in this little relationship."

"Hey!" Dietrich groaned.

"Then what am I?" Enaera questioned with a teasing grin.

"You're the beauty of course." Nolan kissed her swollen, red lips and laved at the abused beauties.

"Come on guys, we'll have enough time for that later. We have to tell the council before they barge on in here with you to butt naked. I don't care about you," Dietrich waved at Nolan "but my Moondust does not get to be naked in front of others."

"But I was naked when we walked back to our room," Enaera reminded him.

Dietrich growled at the reminder. "And that was too much for my liking."

Enaera rolled her eyes. They were shifters and there were bond to be more situations where nudity in public was unavoidable. But she liked Dietrich's possessive side been through she'd never admit that to him. he already had big enough ego without needing her to inflate it. Nolan, too, dressed in loose pants and they headed out of the room. Enaera walked in between them and she reached for their hands at they walked towards the growing voices of discontent.

The wolves that weren't critically injured, of which there were many Enaera was pleased to note, were all waiting for them in the now repaired great hall. Seth trying to talk them down. They all quieted when they entered the room. The couple's clasped hand gave away the fact that they'd chosen to stay together.

Seth's face was haggard as he walked towards them. "About time you three showed up. They're getting a bit antsy." Now that was putting it mildly.

Enaera peered closer into his face before launching herself at him. Seth had just lost a brother. "I'm so sorry," she whispered into his ear before Nolan pulled her back and put her into Dietrich's arms.

When she looked back at him, unshed tears pooled in his eyes. "You have nothing to be sorry for. He made the decisions he made on his own. I just hope he's made peace with his demons."

"The man I knew protected me the best he could." Dietrich snorted Enaera's words but she ignored him. "I will remember him for that."

Seth nodded gratefully before turning away to discreetly wipe at his eyes. The council took the moment to step forward and confront them.

"Dietrich you know we need an Alpha pairing," one of the elders stated.

He nodded. "And you have one. Nolan and I are both Alphas."

"But you are mated to an omega," he cried, sparing Enaera a horrified look. Enaera knew the old man had nothing against her but the laws had been in place for a very long time. Even she didn't quite know why Alphas were not supposed to be mated to omegas.

"That has no bearing on how we rule." Ever the voice of reason, the weres all listened to Nolan. The past months had taught them that while Dietrich was the more aggressive of the two, Nolan was the diplomat. An alpha needed both traits to have a successful pack but usually only posses one or the other. "The rules say two Alphas must lead a pack. We are following the rules."

A chorus of protests arose but Dietrich opened his mouth and let out an inhuman roar of that of a dragons. Smoke flitted from his nostrils ad his snarling mouth, quieting the protesters.

Nolan calmly continued as if his brother was not on the edge of going on a rampage. "Perhaps you do not understand. This is not up for debate. You need us, not the other way around. We will always choose Enaera over the pack. It is because of her ties and the love she has for you that we choose to ignore the insult to your mating and even consider becoming your alphas." Nolan's chilly voice was even more intimidating that Dietrich's growl.

"Enaera makes us stronger, not weaker. We rule with her at our sides. If you choose to stay, then know that you will be ruled by my brother, Enaera, and I in tandem. If you choose to stay, then you have our protection from the vampires."

At that, the weres looked at each other in speculation. They had not been able to defeat the vampires in their own. Only when Dietrich had transformed had their battle turned tides. Enaera saw as each of their objections fell to smithereens.

"You accept us as your Alphas?" Nolan asked. One by one, each of the weres shifted and bowed their heads in submission. It took some of a few minutes but none of them left and soon Enaera was faced by a whole crowd full of weres. In awe, she watched as they bowed to her and her mates.

Nolan too shifted, ripping through his pants as did Deitrich. She followed and shifted besides her two alphas. The two hybrids howled out their leadership, to be cemented one the full moon rose and they could make it official. The pack howled back in acceptance and Enaera watched in awe.

Though the Crescent pack had been struck by tragedy today, they were strong pack lead by two strong Alphas. And Enaera had found her home in those two Alphas. She was absolutely certain that the vampires were no match for Nolan and Dietrich, Alphas of the Crescent Pack.

Then End!!!

12