All Comments on 'Sweet Submissive'

by silverangel621

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
so good!

I can't wait for your next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
story

She needs to put her mates in there place.

brazekebrazekealmost 10 years ago

I would love to continue to read this story!

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickialmost 10 years ago
GREAT!

This was great. Keep it coming.

Danuja23Danuja23almost 10 years ago
AWESOME!

More, more, more, please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Helpful: MFM vs MMF

For tags, pay attention to who is in the middle of a threesome.

MMF means the men touch.

MFM means the men do not touch.

I got my hopes up. ;) cute. But it isn't MMF.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm glad i found this story.

I'm glad i found this story. You should also tag it as nonhuman. Great job I hope you add to it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
pick a POV

I find the constant flipping around between multiple characters' point of view to be really confusing. It is exhausting to read and almost impossible to keep track of. There are, so far, 4 male characters, and you have to do POV with all of them? And then you expect all the masculine pronouns to be clear?

I really think a story should be written in one POV at a time. Some would argue one POV period per story/book. But if you need to switch POV, at least do it in different chapters, or at the very least, different sections, and make the transitions between these sections clear.

There are other ways to build characters and communicate what a character is thinking, what motivates them, etc. besides putting the story in their POV. Maybe explore some of those.

As it is, I'm not continuing your story, not because its a bad story, but because of the ADHD-esque POV jumps together with the rather high number of typos.

sweetone66sweetone66over 9 years ago
Alpha, beta, omega....

Omega's don't have special powers, they are the go-for's and lowest ranking pack members... I really enjoy imaginative and creative writing, but I dislike it when authors try to change certain status quo's.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous