Sweet Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina went on hesitantly. She had now given up on touching Anya and was clutching at the sheets. "He...he fucks me first thing in the morning. He fucks me in the shower. Ah, God, yes...He fucks me in my bed and Karl's bed and once even Mama's bed. He lays me down on the breakfast table...oh, Anni, don't stop...and fucks me till I come. He fucks me in front of his girlfriends and he makes them join in. I...oh, mmm...I lick his come from their pussies. He always comes inside me, I love it when he comes inside me." She paused to moan in mounting ecstasy. As she fingered Nina, Anya wondered if her parents or siblings had heard that. Right now, she didn't care.

"When we go driving, he stops the car to fuck me on the side of the road." Nina sounded like she was on the verge of coming now, and Anya thrust her fingers into her ever faster, while teasing her clit with quick flicks of her thumb. "He...oh, God, he...I made him do it to me today. On the way to the airport. A...a woman saw us."

"And you liked it?" Anya asked.

"Yes. I...I loved it."

"Because you're Sam's fuck-toy," Anya said. She kissed Nina's nipples through the nightgown fabric. "Aren't you? You're his slut to fuck whenever he wants you."

"Yes." There were tears of joy welling up in the corners of Nina's emerald eyes. Anya felt triumphant when she saw them.

"Say it. Say you're his little fuck-toy."

"I'm his little fuck-toy," Nina moaned. "I'm Sam's fuck-toy." Then she came, her juices drenching the bed and her body contorting beneath Anya. She looked as if she was trying desperately not to cry out, and Anya took pity on her and French-kissed her to stifle her moans of ecstasy.

When Nina's orgasm had run its course, the two girls lay side-by-side gazing into each other's eyes. Nina regarded the younger girl with an expression of exhausted, astounded adoration, and Anya still felt like she was surfing an adrenaline high. The bed was damp from their passion, the mingled reek of sweat and perfume and vaginal juices rising from the sheets.

"Jesus Christ, Anya," Nina breathed. "How did you get so...fierce?" She laughed quietly in amazement. "You were a virgin two months ago."

"I had a very good teacher," Anya replied, kissing her cousin lightly. "Two very good teachers. Let's go wake Sam."

"Your bed's messy enough already, sweet," Nina said amusedly. "If Sam fucks us it'll be covered in his come too. And I don't think I'll stay quiet when he's inside me."

"Not here. I know somewhere better. Somewhere we can all have a proper fuck." Anya threw the rumpled bedclothes aside and got up, pulling off her sweaty nightgown to stand nude on the carpet. Nina did likewise, and Anya shamelessly ogled her cousin's naked body in the nightlight's blue glow.

As she led Nina out of the bedroom and upstairs to the third floor, Anya felt almost giddy. She genuinely hadn't planned to go so far tonight. All she'd wanted to do was to kiss Nina, maybe fondle her a little bit; the real fun wasn't supposed to start until Berlin. But she'd gotten carried away with the joy of being reunited with her cousin, and had recklessly fucked her. More than that – she'd dominated her. Nina was older, taller, stronger and much more beautiful than her, but she'd meekly submitted as soon as Anya showed a hint of assertiveness. Anya thought back to the very first time they'd made love, that glorious day in the summerhouse, when Nina had been the assertive, commanding one. Maybe she had secretly wanted their roles to be reversed all along.

They made it up to the guest bedroom without waking any of Anya's family. The bedroom was a converted attic space, with high windows overlooking the rainy street below. Anya had initially thought that it would be a good place to have their threesome, but really it was too close to her parents' room on the second floor. A shame; it would be nice to fuck Sam in a proper bed, but that would have to wait for Berlin.

She and Nina padded over to Sam's bed. Wearing identical naughty smiles, they slowly pulled the sheets off his soundly sleeping form. He was sleeping naked, as usual, and the streetlights outside illuminated the muscular contours of his body. He had a semi-erection in his sleep, the huge shaft standing up hard against his toned belly with the head still mostly hooded by his thick foreskin. He didn't wake when they removed his sheets, just stirred a little and mumbled something incoherent.

Anya leaned over Sam and kissed him on the lips. Simultaneously, Nina lightly grasped her brother's cock and slowly licked along its length. That woke him up. His green eyes opened, squinting in the dim light, and reflexively his powerful arms reached out to pull Anya into a close embrace. He began to kiss her passionately as Nina continued to run her tongue over his rising erection. Anya felt a momentary flash of fear when Sam grabbed her – he was so strong, and for the first time she realised how easily he could take her by force if he wanted to – but the fear swiftly gave way to contentment. Sam was as good a kisser as she remembered, confident yet gentle and attentive. Just from that sweet kiss, she knew he would never force himself upon her or anyone else.

When the kiss ended, Sam released Anya and glanced down the length of his body to see his naked sister enthusiastically kissing and tonguing cock. He wore a languid smile of total happiness as he slowly sat up. "I'm in heaven," he murmured. "And I've got the angels to prove it."

Nina looked up at him and giggled. "Little Anni isn't an angel any more, love," she told him. "She was a very wicked girl just a minute ago."

Sam cocked an eyebrow in amusement. "Oh yeah?"

Grinning, Nina described Anya's little dominatrix moment. Sam suddenly fixed Anya with a rather intimidating look. "So you pin my sister down and make her say she's my fuck-toy?" he demanded, standing up and walking over to her. "I don't know if I like that, Anni. I don't think you have the right to say who is or isn't my fuck-toy. I'm pretty sure that's for me to decide."

Anya wasn't sure whether Sam was joking or not. He was towering over her now, still wearing a stony disapproving expression. She took a nervous step backwards.

"I'll tell you who's my fuck-toy, Anni," Sam said imperiously. Then he broke into a wide grin, kissed her and gave both her breasts a playful squeeze. "You are. Both of you. And I'm yours."

Nina laughed softly. Anya started grinning too, and she pressed herself close against Sam, feeling the warm hard bulk of his erection against her skin. She stood on tiptoes and engaged him in a lavish kiss as she stroked the wet mound of her vulva slowly against his cock – a bit of teasing foreplay that she knew he loved. Her fingertips drew a line from his neck down through the light patch of hair on his strong chest until she reached his well-defined abdominals. He gently kneaded her small, pert breasts as they carried on kissing.

Then, slowly but purposefully, Sam began to push her towards the wall by the bed, kissing and fondling her all the while. Anya instantly realised what he meant to do, and quickly pressed her palm against his chest to push him lightly away. "Not here," she whispered, glancing over Sam's shoulder to catch Nina's gaze too. "My parents are downstairs. There's somewhere better, follow me."

Though obviously frustrated, Sam complied, and the three of them made their way naked down through the tall house. They tried their best to be silent, but Anya still flinched a bit whenever a floorboard creaked underfoot. She needn't have worried; it was after midnight now, and her family were all fairly sound sleepers. At last, they reached the basement, which her father had recently converted into a home gym. It had a plethora of exercise machines, motion-activated lighting, air conditioning and, best of all, thick, solid, noise-absorbing concrete walls. They still couldn't scream at maximum volume, but they could definitely be louder than they could upstairs.

They entered the gym, squinting as the lights automatically flicked on. The door had barely clicked closed behind them when Sam grabbed Anya and pressed her up against the nearest wall. She didn't resist this time, just kissed his neck and the lean muscles of his shoulders as he seized her hips and effortlessly lifted her up so their faces were level. He guided his cock into her with practised ease as she wrapped her legs around his waist. "Here's what you've been missing, babe," he muttered in her ear.

Every night since returning from the Mediterranean, Anya had dreamed of her cousins, and of the sweet wild love they'd made together. She was almost sure her parents had overheard her moaning and whimpering with pleasure in her sleep. And invariably, the most intense dreams were the ones in which Sam was fucking her, ploughing into her tight young pussy with his huge manhood.

But those dreams were nothing but pale imitations of the real thing. Anya gasped and hissed at the familiar rush of pleasure and pain as Sam's giant cock slid up into her vagina. She was wet as could be, and she'd been anticipating this all night, but his sheer size still took her by surprise. He was moving in her slowly and deliberately, pinning her against the wall and giving her quick, darting kisses on the lips and neck and breasts. His penis was so fiercely erect that Anya could feel its thick head throb inside her with each thrust.

Sam was not a gentle lover, not when he was this aroused. Anya knew the telltale signs that her cousin was not going to go easy on her – the particular tightness of his grip, the rapidity of his kisses, the harshness of his gasps of pleasure. She felt a mixture of apprehension and delight. It already hurt, and would hurt more, as he fucked her harder and faster – but she could also feel the tingling beginnings of an orgasm that she knew would be the first of several.

He was moving faster now, pumping his cock into her with grunts of hard satisfaction. He wasn't a brute, and would never be so rough as to seriously hurt her, but it was still half agony, half ecstasy. She clung to him and moaned in pleasure as her slender hips bucked against him. Nina stood beside them, watching them with delight and obvious envy. She moved to stand right behind her brother, put her arms around him and began grinding her pussy against his muscular buttocks while he kept fucking Anya.

Anya whimpered Sam's name as her first orgasm of the night began. She arched her back, trying to push herself away from the wall, but her big cousin still had her pinned. She bit Sam's shoulder involuntarily, tasting blood and, frankly, not giving a fuck. Her pussy juices squirted onto his cock. He was still going inside her, filling her pussy to its limit with each thrust, her soft tender walls straining around the virile bulk of his erection. Nina was still clinging to her straining brother's back, kissing his neck and staring at Anya's enraptured features with bright-eyed eagerness.

"Sam, oh God, don't stop," Anya cried, no longer caring if her parents could hear. The wall was uncomfortably cold against her naked back, but right now the only things that mattered were the strong hands grasping her hips and the huge wonderful thing thrusting into her cunt. She came again in a delirious rush. This time, her ecstatic convulsion was so powerful that she nearly succeeded in shoving both herself and Sam away from the wall. He strengthened his grip on her and kept moving.

When Anya came a third time, her pussy squirting until her juices dappled the shiny tiled floor, Sam began whispering in her ear. His voice was so fierce with lust it was almost a snarl. "You like that, Anni, babe? You like getting fucked by your cousin? You like my cock inside you?"

"Yes," she moaned back, helpless to do anything else. Her entire body felt aflame with pleasure. "Yes, I love it. I love you."

Sam kept up his fearsome rhythm. "Tell Nina how much you like it. Tell her how you much like it when her brother fucks you."

Anya stared wide-eyed over Sam's shoulder at the older girl. "Nina, I love it. I love it when your brother fucks me. Sam, please, I can't take any more-"

"You can take this, babe," Sam grunted, and then he climaxed with a sudden raw intensity. This time, it was him who bit down on Anya's neck, leaving a livid red mark. Anya felt that sensation she'd missed perhaps most of all, the liquid surge of her cousin's hot semen inside her. He came in such a torrent that her pussy overflowed, and his come trickled warmly down the inside of her thigh, but he kept his cock thrust up inside her until the very end. Then he gave her a hungry, possessive kiss, and lowered her slowly to the floor. When he slid his huge, spent, slowly softening cock out of her, Anya felt a tremor of both gratitude and disappointment. She sank slowly down to sit with her back against the wall and her legs splayed wide.

She sat there, feeling weak and drained and terribly sore, but also so happy she could cry. She looked up at Sam, who was standing there panting for breath, his powerful body gleaming with sweat. White beads of come dripped from the tip of his cock to the floor. When he met her gaze, his expression was one of intense affection, but yet again she saw that strange anxiety in his eyes, glimpsed momentarily then quickly hidden.

"I missed you so much, Anni," he said to her.

She nodded weakly in response. "I love you. I need you," she mumbled. "And you, Nina."

"I know, sweet," Nina said, kneeling beside Anya and kissing her cheek. "That's why we're here. You're the love of our lives."

"Not to mention the fuck," Sam grinned.

"Speaking of which, big brother, how long before I can have a go too?" Nina asked lecherously. Her eyes flicked to her brother's semi-flaccid cock.

"Give me a minute, babe. Why don't you take care of our little cousin first."

Nina didn't hesitate. She started kissing Anya with relish, licking the tender love-bites Sam had left on her neck and shoulder, stroking her breasts and bruised hips. "Poor Anni," she cooed when Anya whimpered in pain. "Sam, you were too rough with her."

"I didn't mean to be," he replied sheepishly. "She's so fucking hot. It's hard to go easy in a pussy that tight."

"Your fault for having such a monster cock," Nina said amiably. Sam chuckled.

Nina dipped her head between Anya's parted legs to kiss her come-dripping vulva. This was their little ritual, a part of the afterglow that Anya had always loved. During her visit in the summer, she and Nina had licked Sam's come from each other's vaginas so many times, an almost animal act that was both intensely pleasurable and deeply soothing after hot fierce sex. Now, Nina's skilled tongue was like a balm for her tender genitals, and she sighed in gratitude at each deft lick. Nina was so gentle, and this time she was kind enough not to force Anya to orgasm once again. She took her time, licking and sucking her brother's warm semen from the younger girl's cunt, tonguing the soft labia and giving the clitoris the tiniest of kisses. At last, with Anya's neatly shaven vulva outwardly clean of Sam's come, Nina wiped her mouth and kissed Anya on the lips once more.

"So much come, Sam," Nina marvelled as she stood back up. "You filled her to overflowing. Lucky she's on the pill, or there'd be a very beautiful new baby in the family nine months from now."

Anya saw Sam frown suddenly. There was that look again, lustful and anxious and guilty at the same time. Was it something Nina had said? About the pills, perhaps? Anya had been on them since the summer, surely there was no risk of a baby. Sam knew that. Didn't he?

Anya abruptly realised that she was in desperate need of a piss. Her bladder had been painfully full for hours, but she'd been so focused on her two lovers that she'd ignored it. Now the pressure was almost unbearable. She rose unsteadily to her feet, still aching from the rough sex, and mumbled, "I have to pee."

"We'll be here when you get back, sweet," Nina said tolerantly. She was standing close against her brother, kissing and nuzzling his neck while her hands stroked the shaft of his cock. He was visibly getting hard again in her grasp. As Anya wandered towards the small bathroom at the other end of the gym, she quietly doubted that her cousins would wait for her to return before fucking.

She sat naked on the toilet and urinated for what felt like ages, expecting at any moment to hear the gasps and sighs of Sam and Nina's passion through the door. As she sat there, she thought again of those strange looks Sam had given her, and the pills she still took every day. She was safe, wasn't she? It had only been a couple of days that she'd gone without the pills, right when they first became lovers. She couldn't get pregnant. There was nothing to worry about.

Except that her period was late, weeks late now. And she used to be so regular. She kept trying to tell herself it was because of the pills messing up her cycle, or maybe she had some kind of bug. But she felt fine, physically speaking, and she'd been on the pills the better part of two months. The more she tried to deny it, the more she realised, with growing apprehension, that she was grasping at straws. She had four brothers and sisters, and her parents both hailed from large families; there was little doubt that she had some very fertile genes in her. And it was highly unlikely that big, strong, virile Sam was shooting blanks.

Returning from the bathroom, she was unsurprised to find that Sam and Nina were making love. What was surprising was how gentle it was; slow, leisurely and almost silent. Nina was sitting on the padded seat of one of the exercise machines, and Sam stood between her parted legs and moved inside her with slow soft srokes. Instead of their usual lusty gasps, grunts and moans, the two siblings were sighing and whispering their love as they held each other. Anya stood and watched them with lust, longing and affection, but above all, with jealousy.

When she saw how Sam and Nina gazed into each other's eyes, the exquisite care they took with each other's bodies, Anya realised that she would always be an outsider to their love. They might fuck her senseless and proclaim their everlasting love for her – they might even mean it – but they were soulmates, while she was just their lover. Sam would never look into her eyes the same way he did Nina's, and Nina would never whisper those sweet words in her ear and mean them so sincerely. She felt tears brim in her eyes, and had to fight them back as Sam and Nina continued their act of true love in front of her.

Her cousins came simultaneously, their orgasms seeming to last longer than ever before despite the gentleness of the sex. Sam didn't pull out of Nina when he was finally spent, he just stood with his cock inside her and kissed her again and again. It seemed like a long time before either of them noticed Anya standing there. "Hi, sweet," Nina smiled at her. "Come be with us."

Anya joined them, a jealous lump still in her throat. She tried her best to sound cheery as she sat down on the floor next to them. "It's funny, you guys have been here all day, but we haven't actually had a chance to talk."

The siblings laughed. Sam was still comfortably inside Nina. He was idly tracing lines over her breasts with his fingertips, while she in turn stroked circles through his sweat-damp chest hair. "Well, plenty of time to chat now," Nina said. "We don't seem to have woken the house yet."

"You were so quiet just now. I'm impressed." Anya tried not to let a note of jealousy enter her voice, and didn't entirely succeed.

"Sam's a man of many talents," Nina replied, kissing her brother lightly on the lips. "He can do gentle just as well as rough. If you want it that way, you only have to ask."