Sweet Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he does it for you without you needing to ask him, Anya thought. Because he knows you so well, and loves you so much. She didn't say it out loud. They wouldn't understand if she did.

"I'll give it to you both ways in Berlin, Anni, don't you worry," Sam said good-naturedly, as he finally slipped out of Nina and sat down beside her with his arm around her. "Can't wait, personally. Gonna be a fucking wild holiday."

"Oh, amen to that," Nina said with a dreamy expression, resting her head against her brother's shoulder. "I want us to fuck in all the big landmarks. Threesomes in the Tiergarten. Sixty-nines up the Siegessäule. Multiple orgasms at the Olympiastadion..."

"Blowjobs at the Brandenburg Gate?" Sam asked hopefully.

"If you're lucky," Nina giggled. Anya managed to muster a laugh, too.

"It'll be great. I just wish you could stay for longer," she said. She still meant it – jealous or not, she could never feel anything but love for the two of them. It still felt like a lovely dream even having them here. She knew it would be unbearable when they left again.

"I know, sweet, a week with you isn't nearly enough. A year wouldn't be enough. But I guess we'll have to make do," said Nina. She leaned down to give Anya a soft kiss on the top of her head.

"Will I..." Anya hesitated. "Will I see you again, before you go to America?"

Nina and Sam traded glances. They suddenly looked a little sad. "I'm sure we will," Nina murmured, not sounding entirely certain. "And we'll always come back home for the summer, Anni, we can all be together like before. You can come visit us any time."

Anya nodded, still feeling gloomy. "We should probably go back up now," she said after a while. "I need to change my sheets."

"We did make them pretty wet, didn't we," Nina mumbled sleepily. Her eyes were half-closed. "I suppose we should all get some rest. It'll be a long journey tomorrow."

"Alright," Sam said, "but first..." He knelt on the floor next to Anya and began to kiss her. His hand found the delicate cleft of her vulva and started to gently finger her. She moaned in reluctant pleasure, still sore and tired from the brutal fucking he'd given her earlier. He gently pushed her down until she was lying on her back on the cool tiles. She could see his cock was hard again as he eased between her legs.

He was incredibly gentle this time; it was so slow and languorous that at first it seemed he was staying still inside her. The contrast with his usual roughness was striking. But Anya felt her pleasure rise all the same, and she kissed Sam's lips and chin as he moved upon her with tender slowness. "That's my girl," he murmured, massaging her pale breasts with his strong kind hands as Nina watched them drowsily.

Anya kept expecting Sam to speed up inside her, to fuck her hard and fast like he usually did. Instead, he kept on being gentle, his cock teasing her cunt rather than punishing it. There was still a little pain, because he was so big and because her pussy was still tender from before, but mostly Anya just felt contented. This was how she really wanted it; for Sam to have her the way he had Nina. For him to look into her eyes with pure adoration as they made love.

Only, the look Sam gave her was the same one he'd been giving her all night. There was love in his handsome green eyes, and passion, and desire, but there was also a brittle anxiety, and worse than that, guilt. Anya's smile faded even as her pussy tingled with growing pleasure. Her orgasm, when it came, was long and sweet and trembling, and Sam's lips were soft on hers, but her pleasure was tainted by fear now.

As she felt him come inside her, she realised with a sick certainty why he looked at her like that. She might still have doubts, but he clearly didn't.

*

Sam lay awake and listened to the Munich rain rattle on the windows. The wind whispered through the trees that lined the street outside. There was a digital clock on the bedside table; it read 04:35.

He hadn't been able to sleep since the three of them had left the gym and gone back upstairs. Nina and Anya had changed their sex-stained sheets and gone to bed, while he had returned to his room with the sweet smell of both girls on his skin. His body felt tired and content, his cock happily aching from fucking them. And yet, all he could think of was that fearful look on Anya's face when he'd finished inside her.

It had been just as wonderful as he'd remembered. She was every bit as delectable as she had been during the summer, and now she was more confident and energetic. With her and Nina, he knew Berlin would be amazing fun. But he still hadn't had a chance to talk to her in private. He couldn't look at her without worrying about those pills, and wondering whether they'd been taken too late.

Some time later, he heard soft footsteps on the landing outside. The door to the bedroom opened, and Anya walked in. She was wearing her skimpy little nightgown again, the gorgeous curves of her body clearly visible underneath the translucent fabric. Sam could see the outlines of her small pert breasts in the glow of the streetlights outside. His cock stiffened rapidly as she approached him.

"Sam?" she said tentatively.

"I'm awake, Anni."

"Nina's sleeping, but I couldn't," she whispered. "Can I be with you for a bit?"

"Of course you can, babe. But we'll have to be quiet if you don't want to wake your ma and pa."

"No, no sex. I just want to talk." She knelt beside the bed and gazed at him. The look in her cornflower-blue eyes was almost mournful.

Usually Sam would have been intensely frustrated. His erection made a huge tent in the bedsheets as he regarded his beautiful cousin; he'd fucked her twice tonight already and he'd gladly have her again. Now was not the time, though. He sighed, sat up in bed and steeled himself. The moment he'd been dreading had arrived.

"Anni, there's something you need to-"

"I know," she cut in. She sounded glum to the point of misery. "The pills. I've been taking them like Nina, but I...I think I was too late. We did it so many times before I started."

Sam wasn't surprised that she knew. She'd always been a smart girl, and it had been her who reminded him and Nina that she needed to be on the pill. He searched for words as his heart sank. "Is your...I mean, have you..."

"I haven't had my period since I got home, Sam," she mumbled, and Sam could see tears in her eyes now. "I thought it was just because of the pills, but it's been so long. God, I was so stupid."

"Have you taken a test?"

"No," she sniffled. "I mean, I bought one. But I was afraid to take it. In case it's positive." She hung her pretty head in shame.

"You have to take it, love," he told her gently.

"I know. I know, it's just...Fuck, Sam. I don't know what to do. I can't take care of a baby. I don't know how. And I can't have an abortion, I couldn't live with myself if I did." Tears were trickling down her delicate cheeks.

"It'll be alright," he said. He reached out to stroke her long black hair. She pulled away from him.

"How will it be alright?" she hissed through her tears. "I'm eighteen. I'm not even at university yet. My parents will go insane, they think I'm still a virgin. Everyone will say I'm a slut. And Nina..." Her small shoulders shook as she sobbed. "Nina will hate me. I know she wants to have your baby. She'll never speak to me again."

"Anni, listen to me-"

"No, Sam, I can't do this, I can't."

"Anni, listen." Leaning over, Sam grasped her shoulders and made her meet his gaze. "I love you. I'll always love you. And if you're pregnant, I'll love our baby. I'll help you through this any way I can. But you need to calm down, come with me, and take that test. Understand?"

She stared at him with tearful eyes. She spoke hesitantly. "You...you won't tell Nina?"

"If it's positive, we'll have to tell her sometime. But not just yet, we'll let her enjoy Berlin first. And I can promise you one thing, babe. Nina will never, ever hate you."

Anya looked as if she didn't quite believe him, but she drew in a deep, trembling breath, and nodded. "Okay," she muttered.

Sam got up and followed Anya downstairs to the bathroom where she had stashed her pregnancy test. Outside, the first pale hints of sunlight were lightening the sky over Munich. They'd have to catch their train to Berlin in a matter of hours, and Sam knew he'd be exhausted for the journey after missing a night's sleep. Some things were more important than sleep, however.

He waited beside Anya while she pissed on the white test stick. She held it up, dripping, for him to see. In the little digital display, the word PREGNANT was spelled out in cruel black letters.

Sam resisted the urge to curse out loud; he needed to be reassuring for Anya right now. His mind was reeling. He'd have to explain this to his mother, to Anya's parents, to Nina. He'd to have to fit the child into his life somehow. He'd have to become a father.

"What are we going to do?" Anya asked mournfully. Her eyes were streaming with tears.

Sam took a deep breath. "Well," he said. "I guess we're going to have a baby."