All Comments on 'Sweet Surrender'

by Kitten20057

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Congratulations on a amazing story

I loved this story. Not only do you become arroused, you want a man just like luke. X x

tata12772tata12772almost 15 years ago
Loved It

I absolutely loved your story...I am a BBW from a very small town in South Carolina...and honestly its amazing how much Emily's attitude and mine are similar..After 36 years I have learned to embrace my sarcastic nature...And I love being a big southern girl..Thanks again for the great read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful Story

I am a BBW myself and I found the love of my life on an airplane ride as well !!! I was going to Aruba and on the flight I began talking to a man I had never met before. Once we landed we went straight our hotel,he came to my room and we had sex for six hours non-stop. we were married two weeks later and are still together after 27 years.

Sue in Aberdeen

owengreybeardowengreybeardalmost 15 years ago
Nobody's perfect, but it's OK

So when will we realize that we don't all have to look like Brad and Angelina to be happy? Reading work like this makes it possible to believe that it's OK to be who you are, even if you don't fit the mold. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Mostly good.

Actually, it's a beautiful story, but it is marred by a very, very serious need of some good editing. (Typos, omitted words, extra words, etc, etc.) As I said, the storyline itself is delightful. Keep writing.

-- KK in Texas

renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenalmost 15 years ago
sweet story

love the characters. good descriptions of emotions and feelings. I enjoyed the banter ... it had nice up and down, sweet and nasty quality without being overdone. I would have liked to have more at the end, another chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing

First of all, I'm always a sucker for a Military man and would -love- to find one like Luke. The story kept me enthralled the whole time and makes me want to hop on a plane in hopes of sitting next to a guy like that!!

Thank you for the story I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Needs more

I loved everything but the end. You spent all that time developing characters and then just dropped us on our heads - ouch! I would have liked at least a part 2 and maybe a part 3? I enjoyed the read and hope you will treat us with more. Many thanks.

honeybreehoneybreealmost 15 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY, IT'S THE BEST

You developed great characters, I love their chemistry from the start. Seriously, if you added 400 more pages and a price tag I would have brought it in a heartbeat! Emmie and Luke are so cute together and I love the fact she is a BBW and a southern girl like myself! So refreshing to read characters that are so different from the norm. I wish you would of had more of an ending for them but a great read either way. Your going into my favorites!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Had to get this out

The Whiskers joke was HIGHlarious! Going back to finish now. Thanks for the fit of choking laughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So loving

What a lovely ,sexy loving story with loveable characters

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 10 years ago
Hahahahahahaha Fucking brilliant!!!

I pissed myself laughing throughout this entire story! Bloody marvellous!!! Thanks so much for this most hilarious, sexy and heartfelt tale of lust, love and life! So very cool!

sweetone66sweetone66over 9 years ago

The story was great... until the rushed ending (which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5)... The typos and misspelled words detracted a bit from my reading enjoyment, but needless to say, not enough to ruin the story for me. Keep writing, just get someone to proof-read for you, and don't rush your endings... You really do have talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it, but definitely a rushed ending

Almost as if the writer got horny and needed to masturbate hard and finished it off quick.

daddyslittlewomandaddyslittlewomanover 8 years ago
Amazing

This was honestly the greatest story I have ever read. My heart felt it deeply. I wish it was a book that had way more details that I could read over and over again. Her insecurities with her body made me think of my own and had me crying. And then their passionate love making had me coming. I project that I will be rereading this over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful story,

I absolutely loved this beautiful story. The ending warmed my heart

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rush ending but you made a part two...?that makes no sense

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories