Sweet Surrender Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laid back and Luke resumed his quest for the pearl between her thighs. He would lick her slit before nosing into the hood that hid the button to all her pleasure. Luke loved the noises she made, each squeal and moan making him feel as if he were 15 feet tall. Luke licked up and down her one more time before latching his mouth onto her clit, sucking it into his mouth. That was all that Emmie needed. She cried out that she loved him as she filled his mouth with her sweet nectar. He continued to lap at her for long moments after until she had calmed down.

He pushed himself up from her to shuck his jeans before returning to the bed. He turned her onto her stomach as he formed his body to hers. Without delay, he slammed deep into her. With each time, her body became more and more used to his, letting him in easier every time. That wasn't to say that she didn't still feel amazing, her cunt a wet vise on his hard cock.

"I love this cunt, slut. This is MY cunt. Say it," he moaned into her ear. He nipped at her ear as she slammed her cunt back onto his cock. She grunted with each motion of his body into hers. For a few moments all that was heard was the wet swish of her cunt on his cock and their groans, but Luke wasn't going to let her get away with not listening to him. He gathered her long hair in his fist, knowing that she loved it when he pulled her head back. The angle of her head provided him with direct access to her neck and he fastened his mouth to it.

Emmie cried out and almost came on his cock. A few more thrusts and she would cover his cock with her cum. She arched back against him, searching for the edge to the pleasure that she needed but instead of speeding up like she wanted, Luke slowed down. He slowly pulled his cock from her tight cunt lips. Not one to just let that happen, Emmie thrust back against him. Luke laughed and smacked her ass sharply. "No, little girl, I don't think so. I want you to answer me. I want to know who owns this cunt, and I want to know right now. Don't make me ask you again."

"You do!" she screamed. "I don't want anyone else but you. I'm yours, now PLEASE fuck me!"

Luke chuckled before saying "Gladly." He began a rhythm that drove the breath from both of them. He bit her on the shoulder, loving the imprint of his teeth in her skin. At the feel of his teeth, combined with the feel of his cock hammering to her from behind, Emmie screeched and came all over his cock. As Luke felt her wetness coat his cock, he began to come as well. He blasted rope after rope deep inside her as she contracted around his cock.

Luke pulled out of her before gathering her close to him. He whispered into her ear, "I could get used to this with you."

She snorted into his arm pit. "Give me about 15 minutes and I'm gonna show you how much I appreciate my massage."

***Thank you to everyone who has read my stories. I am going to add one more installment to this story and then I think Emmie and Luke's story will be done. I will try to have the 5th installment in about 10 days if I can get some time to work. Thanks once again to everyone who has had a kind word about these two. Y'all are the reason I love writing. So please give me some feedback so I can feel the love. Thanks also Cristalball. You are a great editor and I appreciate everything. :)***

12