Sweet Wife; A Male Sex Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxgrayson
maxgrayson
108 Followers

"I'm cumming Cyn", he whispered audibly.

"I feel you pumping inside me," my wife answered. They pressed their sex organs against one another for another 30 seconds to obtain maximum penetration as they enjoyed the finale of their mutual orgasm. Then they collapsed on the bed, Mike beside Cyn. They kissed and seemed to fall asleep.

I made my escape and hurried home, showered and climbed into bed. It would be light soon. I stared into the darkness and re-lived all I had witnessed that night. Cyn and I could never have a marriage as long as Mike was in her life, particularly her sex life. But I was determined to handle the situation cooly when she returned. It must have been around 5 am when I felt Cyn's warm body slide into bed beside me. I had doozed off, but awakened grateful that she was home.

Cyn snuggled behind my back, her feet behind mine, her knees behind mine, her pussy behind my hips, and her arms around my waist. She kissed me on the back of my neck. "Are you awake", she whispered. I answered "Yes...did you just get home? Did you spend the night with Mike?"

Her hands began massaging my penis. I couldn't control the rise of my erection in her warm fingers. Then she took one of my hands and drew it behind me. She put my hand on her pussy and opened her legs. She mashed my fingers between her pussy lips.

"Feel anything wet?" She was soaked. "Feel this too." She moved my fingers to her anus and pushed my forefinger in. It was soaked to. Her pussy hair was soaked. Everywhere betweend her legs was slippery wet with Mike's cum. I didn't know what to say but my penis was in a raging hard on. She wrestled my shoulders and made me roll over to face her.

Then she whispered," You are my favorite in my harem. Can you handle it?" She rubbed my entire hand between her legs and put my fingers deep inside her. "Feels so good," she added. She lifted my fingers soaked in she and Mike's juices to my lips and put my fingers in my mouth on my tongue. Then she sucked on my fingers too and put both our hands back into the mess of sperm between her legs. We both the sucked on that too.

"You're shocked aren't you. You can't handle it, can you." I tried to protest that I could. Her hands went back to my cock. "Your huge...there must be something in all this you like."

"Yea but I don't know what. I'm so jealous and outraged, but I"m so turned on." We kissed and Cyn's tongue entered my mouth and caressed my tongue. I petted her clit and my fingers entered his pussy to gently finger fuck her. I wondered if she was too sore for more sex. Cyn rolld on her back and her fingers covered my hand and pushe me deeper and harder into her pussy. She moaned in pleasure. I picked up the pace.

Then her free hand used the slippery lubricant from within her pussy to masturbate me at the same pace I was using on her. I inserted my smallest finger in her anus as I fingered her pussy. I moved my tongue to her clit and sucked on her swollen clit. She caught her breath.

, "You have the best fingers and best tongue in the business," Cyn said in a hushed passionate whisper. Soon my tongue was fucking her delicious pussy and my forefinger and middle finger was fucking her anus. I ate her pussy to a strong climax.

"Fuck me now." I followed Cyn's instructions. Cum was flowing from my penis and she was masturbating me with it. I moved between her legs and Cyn guided my swollen cock to her clit to masturbate herself. She moaned in pleasure. "Please fuck me now." My cock slide into her steamy hot and slippery vagina. I plunged in and out until my breath grew ragged. Cyndy was fucking me hard and fast, her hips lifting up then down like driving pistons. She was climaxing on me. I Just held still half suspended just above her as her hips and pussy did all the work, reaching up and fucking my dick. It felt purely delicious. The feeling was glorious...I could feel the coming explosion from my testicles to my toes. Her pussy sucked on my cock furiously, the super-sensitive glans around and under my cockhead were reaching beyond the point of no return. Then the blast of ejaculation shot bullet after bullet of my cum deep inside my wife.

We kissed and cuddled for a long time. And Cyn talked in whispers how she knew I couldn't handle it. I was too exhausted to make any sense of it all. I fell asleep in Cyndy's arms. It had been an outrageous night fueled by alcohol and our opposing state of desperation over the future of our marriage. It seemed unlikely we would ever get ride of Mike and ,even if we could, what would I ever do with the images carried in my mind from that evening. I believed this would be the last night of our marriage.

Surprising events and changes were in store for us. But that is for the next installment of this story.

maxgrayson
maxgrayson
108 Followers
12