Sweetie Ch. 02

Story Info
His changes really begin.
6.5k words
4.39
132.8k
23

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whole4U
whole4U
102 Followers

I soon fell fast asleep, & upon waking, wondered what the hell I'd gotten myself into.

Shaking the cobwebs from my head, I almost ran to the bath, where I cleaned myself as I'd been told to, & galloped down to the kitchen to start breakfast. Finishing it up pretty well, I found a tray, & traipsed up the stairs to 'm'lady's room' to serve her breakfast.

Knocking softly until she called me to enter, I walked in to see Charlene sitting up in bed, her breasts bare to my view. My cock immediately responded, raising the hem of my apron.

"Are you staring at my breasts, Sweetie?" Charlene asked me sweetly. "Don't feel left out, you'll be getting some of your own a little later, today."

I started at those words.

"I...I...er...thought you wouldn't be doing anything permanent to me," I gasped.

"Silly girl! They won't be permanent, Sweetie! It's just saline, & it will be injected directly into your breasts. Your body will flush it out, so there will be lots of those treatments over the next 6 months."

I nearly dropped the tray on the way to her bed.

"Melissa will be here by 9 o'clock to begin your injections, so you'd better have your chores done by then. Just clean the dishes & mop the floor in the kitchen. That should take all the time you have until she gets here."

"Yes, ma'am."

These eggs are done medium, not easy, Sweetie. I know it's your first day, so I'll cut you some slack, but you'd better do better tomorrow!"

"Yes, ma'am. Sorry, ma'am."

"Now, give me a curtsy & run along. I have to go to work, you know!"

I fumbled through my curtsy, & exited as fast as I could. I was thinking "BREASTS! She's gonna put TITS on me! I have GOT to think of a way out of this shit!"

I ate a little breakfast of my own, & washed the dishes as Charlene headed for the door. I laughed to myself that she'd forgotten about the butt plug. A bullet dodged!

The phone rang. I refused to answer it. I'd gotten no orders to do so. I heard a click, & then the answering machine started up. As her message ended, I heard Charlene's voice on the line.

"Don't bother to pick up the phone, dear. I just remembered your feather duster! You'll have to insert it, yourself, this morning. Make sure it's in before Mel gets there, or there will be hell to pay! Have a nice day, Sweetie! I know I will without you on the job!"

"FUCK!" I yelled at the machine."Fuckin' BITCH!

I turned to go up the stairs to 'insert' my fucking butt plug, when the phone rang again.

This time it was Melissa, telling me that she'd be a little late, but to make sure I was 'ready' for her.

I was no happier at this news.

"FUCK YOU TOO, YOU BIG-TITTED COW! Fuckin' lesbo CUNT!"

I stormed through the house, cursing everything & everyone I knew. I must have looked rather foolish, naked, save for the little frilly apron, my body completely hairless, stomping my feet & yelling at the top of my lungs, shaking my fist at the heavens, as I went upstairs to insert my butt plug/feather duster.

"Fuck it," I said to myself. I wouldn't put it in until the doorbell rang. They weren't going to feminize my mind, too, if I could help it, though they'd begun a pretty good job on my body. I was dreading the tits that had been promised me. I was sick & tired of the humiliation of posing & having my ass & nipples fondled constantly, & it had only been a single day! How was I to survive 6 fucking months?

I went back to the kitchen, & started to clean up after breakfast. I took off the damned apron, too, & just did it all in the nude. I was just finishing the mopping of the floor when I about jumped out of my skin to the sound of Melissa's voice.

"What are you doing, Sweetie?" she asked. "Why aren't you in uniform?"

"Um...er...I thought you would be ringing the bell," I stammered, weakly. I glanced at the clock. They'd tricked me! It was only 8:30! I looked frantically for my apron, found it draped over a nearby chair, & was wrapping it around my waist when Mel stopped me.

"You won't be needing that for awhile, Sweetie." She was glowering at me, & I knew I was in big trouble.

I turned, & would have run out the kitchen door buck naked, if Rachael hadn't stepped in that very portal at that moment. She had boxes in her arms, again. I helped her with them, & Mel told me to go out & get the table.

I was blushing again, & didn't even have the little apron to cover myself as I went out to get the table. After Rachael set it up, I was all too soon upon it, once again. This time I was strapped down even tighter than before. My arms, too, were tied down over my head. My legs were spread by a bar this time. I was vulnerable & completely immobile.

Melissa leaned in close to my face, her anger flashing in her eyes.

"So I'm a 'big-titted COW,' am I? We'll see how much YOU like being the cow, you fucking bitch!" She slapped my face, then. I thought it could probably be heard down the street at the neighbor's house, it cracked so loud.

"I'm sorry, I thought..."

"Rachael! Shut this tramp up! Stuff her mouth full. I'll stuff her ass. Then we can begin." Her eyes were glaring at me again.

When Rachael brought that penis gag to my lips, I turned my head. Mel punched me in the balls so hard I thought I'd puke.

"Make me hurt you again, Sweetie. I LIKE to hurt you!"

Gasping for air, I opened my mouth for Rachael, & she buckled the device in place as Mel raised my spread legs, & started greasing up my back hole.

"You best be very cooperative, or I promise you I won't use the lube next time, slut!"

I immediately tried to relax as she stuffed my ass with yet another plug. This one felt bigger, & it must have shown in my eyes.

"Yes, this one's for training, Sweetie. It'll open you up nicely, so all the boys can have a turn on you without hurting you...not that I'm against that, but Charlene seems to want to keep you intact." She held up a little bulb pump, & squeezed it a couple of times. To my chagrin, I felt it expand inside my ass, pressing against my prostate, which, in turn, made my cock rise against my will.

"Oh, you like this, don't you, slut? I'll bet you'd love to feel my fist in there, as we make sweet lesbo love, huh?" she spat in my face.

I was shaking all over, but not from rage, this time. She had me well & truly scared for life & limb as she tied the spreader bar down.

"See this?" she asked, holding a syringe in front of my eyes. "This is a time-released hormonal compound. It's designed to help you develop milk in these fine titties of yours. Hope you like it."

She then slowly plunged that long needle into my left pec, pushing it in deep, making me scream into the cock-shaped plug in my mouth. She inserted it four times, in different areas around my nipple, until the syringe was emptied. Then, she filled another, & repeated the process around my right nipple.

I was drenched in sweat at this point.

"Aw, Sweetie, we haven't even started to build up your titties yet. Just relax & watch me work. You're gonna be so beautiful!"

Now she held up an even larger needle. I noticed that the contents were a yellowish color. I turned my questioning eyes to Mel.

"Oh! You thought you were getting saline, didn't you? Well, I've decided that saline works its way out of your system way too fast. This, dearie, is pure human collagen. It will stay in your body a long time. I won't need to do so many repeat injections on you, so you can thank me for that. I think, for today, our goal will be a C cup."

She then plunged the needle into my chest, & slowly pushed out the very thick contents. I could feel it going in. It was cooler than I was. She had to keep pushing on the plunger, removing it, moving the thing somewhere else, & repeating the procedure. I lay on that table for 5 solid hours, in pure agony, watching as my chest took on new dimensions.

Rachael wasn't idle, either. She was occasionally stroking my cock, then she'd pump that damned plug in my ass even bigger, & my cock couldn't get soft.

"Aw, Sweetie likes having tits! Look at that! Well, next week you'll be even more excited, because I'm coming back to make them even bigger!"

At the end of the 5 hours, I was completely broken. The agony of the entire day had come crashing into my psyche, & my body had been so tense for so long that it was worn out.

Rachael unstrapped me, & helped me to stand. My legs wanted to give out on me, but I was determined not to show them weakness.

"Get that bar stool, Rachael."

Rachael pulled out a bar stool, & led me to it.

"I wasn't going to do this, today, Sweetie, but your language & your lack of uniform must be punished. Charlene has told me what to do. Put your belly on the stool, Sweetie."

I was shocked, to say the least. Was she going to spank me, now, after the last 5 hours of torture? Rachael tied my arms & ankles to the legs of the stool, & I tensed myself for the riding crop that Mel had held yesterday.

Imagine my surprise when I felt the needle enter my ass cheek instead! I felt the cool fats enter into me, & I groaned in helpless frustration.

"Oh, baby! You're gonna have a nice back porch!" Mel giggled. "I can't wait to see you wag this fine ass for Charlene tomorrow!"

Another 3 hours of torture, & I was spent. When Rachael untied me, I rolled to the floor, wincing as my ass touched the cold tiles. I rolled to my side, & curled into the fetal position.

"No, no, little missy! Rachel, help her up. We need to check her sizes for the fitting, tomorrow."

Again, I was assisted to stand. I swayed slightly as Mel took her cloth tape measure, & checked me over yet again. I was amazed to see that my cock could still get hard after all of this abuse, but Rachael managed it with her nimble fingers.

"Yep. Sweetie's tits are even bigger than yours, Rachael! She's gonna be one hot to trot slut! HAH!" Mel reached down & stroked my cock. "You're gonna love the new you!"

Rachael pumped that plug up even further, & I swayed on my feet again.

"So you want to make it up to me, Sweetie? I can make things easier for you, you know. It doesn't have to be like this."

I looked at her with pleading in my eyes, & nodded my head.

"Here, we'll take that off so I can hear you, Sweetie!" Mel removed the penis gag, & sat at the kitchen table. "Stay right there, Sweetie. I want to look at you while we chat."

I tried to stand straighter, like she'd shown me to yesterday. Pushing my tits out & my ass at the same time was a bit of a strain, but I did it, & remembered to keep my legs together, & my elbows in. That posture, of course, put more pressure on my prostate, & my ass felt like I had a dead groundhog in there, weighing me down & filling me until I felt positively pregnant! ('Where did THAT thought come from?')

"Up on your toes, Sweetie, like you're wearing some high heels! That's it! Now, turn around for me."

I spun on my tippie-toes. I wiggled my ass at her command. I didn't jump when Rachael stroked my big ass, nor when she felt up my tits. Then, to my complete surprise, Rachael leaned down & licked my nipples. At that, I gasped, & fell back down onto my flat feet. But it seemed like I had pushed my tits into her face. (Was I getting turned ON by this stuff?)

"I know you're a little tired right now, Sweetie, but I have to say that I'm impressed with your development. Those tits! That ass! You're starting to look really good to me. Rachael & I would love to play with you, Sweetie! Wouldn't we, Rach?"

"Oh yeah," Rachael whispered in my ear. "I wanna feel your tongue on me. Those tits look really good on you!"

I was whipped, & I knew it. I'd been debased, de-SEXed, & put through over 8 hours of penetrating pain & humiliations I'd never have imagined in my life. I was in no position to refuse, yet I knew I couldn't possibly perform, right now.

My head hung. There was nothing I could say or do to defend myself from these women, & it seemed as though they were going to have their way with me.

"Listen, dear. I just wanted to let you know that we're interested. I can see that this day has you rather run down, but I'd like to hear you say that we can play. Maybe tomorrow morning? You play nice with me, & things will go a lot easier on you. I have some pain killers & some local anesthetics that I can use on you in the future, Sweetie. Would you like that?"

"Yes, ma'am," I whimpered. My voice was cracking after all the screeching I'd done into the gag. To keep it from sounding too ridiculous, considering my present appearance, I tried whispering in a higher register. "I'd like that very much. I'm sorry I said those things. It wasn't about you. I was frustrated & scared. ma'am."

"Say no more about it, right Rachael?"

Rachael agreed, but said that there was 'the tape,' & there was no way to fix that.

"You'll still have to deal with Charlene when she comes home, Sweetie," she told me.

"Well, since there's nothing we can do about that," Melissa continued, "we still have to get you acquainted with some new items in your uniform, Sweetie. May I assume that you'll be up for some playtime, tomorrow?"

She was leaning forward, stroking my breasts, & looking deeply into my eyes. I thought about what I'd just gone through at the hands of this woman. Could I possibly let her have her way with me, sexually? With Rachael joining in? On the other hand, could I go through this again, knowing that by having her 'play with me,' I may avoid a lot of this pain?

"Of course we can play, ma'am!"

There! I'd said it! I was now officially a weak little whore in my own eyes. I couldn't imagine what these two would think of me.

"Great! It's settled, then! Now, let's get you into your new bra!"

I walked to the table, & Rachael presented me with a beautiful lacy garment. As I looked at it, though, it looked strange to me. I finally figured it out. There were holes cut out for my nipples! I would have my nipples sticking out of this thing, & somehow, that seemed even worse than being bare-breasted.

"You'll have to rouge your nipples before you put this on, Sweetie," Melissa told me. "As you can see, it's designed to put them on display, so you'll want them to look their best."

She showed me how to put it on, backwards, "with the cups & straps UP, if you please!" Then, I had to turn it around, & snake it up to my chest, put my arms through the straps, & then had to push & pull my tits in the cups until the nipples lined up right with the holes. It took me some time before I got it just right. I noticed that my skin felt stretched, & it was odd having this extra weight on my chest, but it was less painful than I'd expected. Once I had everything right, it felt good to wear it, because the swaying of my new tits was rather distracting, & very disconcerting, especially since I knew that this was to be my life for the near future. The bra itself seemed to make me sit or stand straighter, pushing my tits out to view. The oddest part at this point came when I looked down into my own cleavage! Reality check! This was surreal!

"I'm working on a corset for you, dear. Until then, this will do, & we have to remember that your tits will be getting a lot bigger over the next few weeks. Don't look so alarmed! It's totally temporary. Nothing to worry your pretty little head about! Speaking of that pretty little head...You need a wig. Rachael? What color, do you think?"

"Platinum!"

"HAHAHAH! That would be for a queer man, Rach! What we have here is a totally feminine slut! Blond, perhaps?"

"Yeah! A blond bimbo," Rachael laughed. I was beginning to dislike her as much as I did Melissa. "A big-titted, round-assed, blond bimbo! Will she be wearing false eyelashes, too?"

"Of course! And full slut makeup, as well. In the meantime, we'll remember to bring that with us, tomorrow. Now, did we bring the shoes, dear?:"

Rachael got a pair of black stiletto heels from a box, & presented them to me.

"Here ya go! You have feet like a sasquatch, babe," Rachael giggled at me.

I took the things, & worked them onto my feet. As I buckled the straps, Rachael added a little padlock onto each shoe, & I saw that there would be no removing this item from my uniform without help.

Rachael then tied my apron around my waist, & bent & kissed my exposed nipples, as her hand ran around gently on my big ass. I shuddered in need, & blushed when I saw Mel watching with a gleam in her eyes.

"Come here, you little slut! I want a taste of those nubbins, too!"

I walked to her, & presented my tits to her. She leaned in & licked each of my nipples, while she reached through my legs to gently manipulate the plug in my ass. My cock was pointing right into her big tits, & I longed to push it in there, but that would get my ass closer to her, where she could really work that plug, so I kept it pushed back away from her body.

"Look at how she pushes her ass out for more attention, Rachael! Oooh, we're going to have such fun tomorrow, Sweetie! I can do things to a girl you've never imagined! Better get lots of sleep tonight! You'll need your rest, because I'm insatiable, once I get started. Hope you like to eat pussy!"

"And ass," Rachael chimed in.

"Keep this nice & lubed up, tonight, Sweetie! I'll want it nice & pliant tomorrow!"

I shuddered as her fingers ran around the edge of the plug.

"Honey, I'm home."

I jumped to hear Charlene's announcement. Mel was still feeling me up, & sucking my nipples, when Charlene walked into the kitchen.

"Well, it looks like you two are hitting it off well! Any trouble today, Mel? Or are you too busy to answer?"

Mel pulled back, grinned at me wolfishly, leaned in & nibbled at my breasts again.

"Let's view the tape, Charlene. I think you'll be surprised." Then she gave 3 very long pumps on the plug in my ass, & I gasped, looking right into her eyes as she said, "This little slut has a lot to learn, & I'm anxious to teach her!"

Betrayed! I knew it! The fucking cow was turning me in, & enjoying it, right after she asked me to join her in lesbian love, & I'd agreed. Would she tell on me for that, too?

I was led into the living room, & made to stand near Charlene. Rachael turned on the tv, & hit a few buttons on a remote. They all started laughing at my little tantrum playing on the set, & Charlene was even groping my ass as she watched. Rachael fast-forwarded through my torturous breast expansion to the end, where Mel & Rachael told me they wanted to play with me. When she heard me agree to it, Charlene grasped my cock.

"Gee! Sweetie's a lesbian? Guess you won't be needing this, then," she laughed, & pumped up the bulb for my ass plug. "Better get used to having your pussy stretched, though!"

At that, all three of them started laughing, & I blushed once more.

"Look at those tits! What was it that guy used to say to me at work? 'If I had tits like those, I'd never have to leave the house!' I like 'em!" With that, Charlene reached out & squeezed my sore tit flesh, gently, before leaning in to nibble & suck at my nipples.

"I'm sure you want to go & play with your new tits, Sweetie," Mel interrupted. "But there are some things you need to do, maintenance, if you will." She giggled.

Rachael put three bottles of lotion on the table.

"These are creams to keep you from getting stretch marks. You should rub it in every 4 hours." Rachael reached back into a box set on the floor next to her chair. She brought out 2 odd-looking devices & placed them on the table. "These are your breast pumps. We got you two, so you could do it more efficiently, using both at once. They'll make your nipples bigger, as well as deliver the milk, you cow."

"Well, I've had quite enough of little miss potty-mouth, Charlie," Mel turned to me. "I"ll be back in the morning to play, Sweetie! Better get your sleep!"

Rachael & Melissa gathered up the table & boxes, & left Charlene & I in the kitchen, alone together.

whole4U
whole4U
102 Followers
12