Sweetie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe that you'd just give yourself to her like that! You DO know who PAID for those tits that you're so fond of?"

I nodded my head, not knowing what to say. Did CHARLENE want to play with me, too? Was this all just a set up to further humiliate me?

She stood, circled around me. She stopped right behind me, reached around me to grab my boobs in her hands. She pulled me back into her own breasts, & I noticed just how big my ass had been stretched, as her pelvis came up hard against it. Her breath was hot on my ear when she spoke.

"I DID say that you're here to entertain me & my friends, Sweetie. I was just hoping to spend some quality time with these changes before I whored you out to my friends." She was pinching my nipples in her fingers, pulling them through the holes in my bra. "I want to watch you, tonight, Sweetie. Here, take your breast cream & work it in. Sit on the table."

I sat on the heavy wooden table, & removed my bra. Next, I poured a generous portion of the cream into my palm, & started to rub it on my tits.

"Oh! Damn that looks just like cum, Sweetie! You go, girl!"

I looked down, & sure enough, it looked like I was rubbing a huge cum load into my tits, just like I'd seen in porn a hundred times. I don't know if it was the sight that so turned me on, or her words, but I had a blue-veiner in record time.

"Look at your little clit standing up so proud! Here, Sweetie, take this," I looked up to see her holding an 8 inch dildo out to me. "You need some relief, girl! Let me help you!"

She grabbed the bulb to my butt plug, & twisted a valve. I felt it deflate within me. Then Charlene had me turn around & bend over, so she could remove the thing. I couldn't believe how empty I felt when it slid out of my ass.

"Now stand up & show me that ass, girl, like a stripper, you sexy bitch!"

I didn't even know how to respond to that request. I was a man, dammit!

I gaped at her until she spoke.

"Sweetie! I just came in here & saw you being worked over by the girls! Don't tell me that you're feeling shy, now!"

"Actually, m'lady, I'm quite confused. What is it exactly that you want from me?"

"I want to watch you put this," she grabbed the dildo on the table & shook it at me, "up your pussy. I want to see you move that ass around, like you pushed me to do for so long over the last two years. I want you to feel as debased as I have, so often at your hands. Now, get busy! And remember," she smiled, "I have everything you've done so far on my computer. Do you think the guys at work would like to see you in action? I can release it all on lots of porn sites, too. You could be a star!"

I was nonplussed, to say the least. She had the reins to my life right now. There was nothing I could think of to get out of my present situation. I looked down at my glistening breasts, my hairless body, the shoes on my feet, & I knew I was lost, for the foreseeable future, & could do nothing but that which this woman demanded.

I took the dildo from her hand, & ran it between my breasts. I was not feeling very sexual, at this point, & it showed.

"No, Sweetie. You have to prove to me & the camera that you love this cock. Give it a kiss."

I pursed my lips, & kissed the tip of the rubber thing. Then, keeping in mind what she had said, I licked its length before taking the mushroom head into my lips, & sucked it in deeper.

"Oh, yeah, baby! Work that cock!"

I blushed, & bobbed my head along its length.

"Enough! I want to see that booty at work, bitch! Turn around & show me that ass!"

I spun on my toes & wagged my big bulbous butt at her

"Use that titty cream & lube yourself up, Sweetie," Charlene whispered at me.

I poured a generous helping into my palm. I couldn't believe it was my hand at work, as it reached back & smeared the slippery stuff over my ass crack. I felt the cool slime seep into my skin, & my finger teased my own hole. I was nearly crying when she clapped her hands & told me to use more fingers. I soon had three fingers sliding up into myself as I bobbed my head on that dildo, which I had placed on the table.

"Damn, girl! It looks like you got cum all over your ass! That's so hot," she exclaimed. "Now, lick the base, Sweetie, & stick it onto the stool."

I licked the suction cup base of the thing, & stuck it to the stool by pushing it down firmly. When I released it, it bobbled lewdly at me.

"Now, hook your heels into the bottom rungs of the stool, & lower yourself onto the cock like a good girl, Sweetie."

It amazed me how graphic Charlene could talk, almost as much as it amazed me that she could think in such terms.

I hooked my left heel into the lowest rung on the stool, & swung my right leg over the dildo to hook that heel in place, & I stood there over the thing. I couldn't seem to bring myself to lower my ass onto it.

"Here, Sweetie," Charlene whispered , "I'll help you. I can line it up for you, so all you need to do is sit down."

My legs were shaking badly at this point, after the rigors of the day thus far. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold off the inevitable for long, so when I felt her add some lube to the prong, her hands brushing my thighs as she worked, I started to settle down onto it, as she had ordered. I flinched when I felt it brush my cheeks. She was wiggling it in my crack, lining it up with my already stretched out opening. When she got it just right, she held it fast with one hand, & pushed down on my shoulder with the other, & I felt it enter me with barely any resistance.

"Oh my god, girl! You were SO ready for that!" she laughed.

She let go of the cock, & pushed down on both my shoulders, saying "Oh yeah, baby! Take it! Take it ALL!" as I finally gave up & sat on it.

I felt it slide up into my bowels, & it actually felt kind of nice to be filled up again, after the removal of the plug.

Charlene's hands went straight to my cock, lathering it up with the goo left on her hands.

"Play with yourself, slut, while you bounce on that big dick!"

She grabbed both my hands & pulled them to my crotch, & only let go when I started to grip myself.

"Yeah! Bounce, baby! Make those titties shake for me!"

I shuddered my shoulders, & felt my tits swaying as my hand fairly flew along my own cock. I stood & fell, stood & fell onto that prick in my ass. I was just about to come when it hit me as to what I was doing in this woman's kitchen.

I stood off the cock, which exited with a loud plopping sound, stepped off the stool awkwardly, & fell to the floor in sobs.

"Aw, Sweetie! It's okay," Charlene whispered. She was petting my back as I knelt on the floor weeping.

The next thing I knew, she was working that dildo back into my ass as I cried. She was kissing my back, with one hand snaked down to squeeze my tit as she fucked me with the thing.

"It's just something you have to go through, dear. You take it well. Come on! Get into the spirit of it all with me, Sweetie! You can do this!"

There was a twisted little part inside me that wanted to do it, & she was bringing it out in me. Soon enough, I was pushing back onto her toy, & stroking my cock for all I was worth.

"That's it, Sweetie! Cum for me! Take that cock!"

My breasts were swinging on my chest, & I think that's what did me in. I came in huge bursts, my cum actually spitting onto my breasts at the start, before it spilled onto the floor. I groaned loud & long as my maleness poured from my cock.

Charlene had been really ramming me with that cock at the end, & she held it tight to me ass, as deep as it would go, as the final shudders went through my system. Then, she abruptly let it drop. The suction cup hit the floor, but the head stayed lodged in my worn-out ass, which was starting to burn a little from all the friction,

"I told you your ass was mine," she laughed. "You're such an easy slut! I can't believe how easy this was - to get you to suck & fuck a cock! I'm going to enjoy showing this to Mel & Rachael!"

I hung my head in shame, & she yanked the cock out of my ass.

"Eight o'clock, Sweetie! Time for your first milking!"

I had that deer-in-the-headlights look, again, I'm sure, but Charlene wasn't amused this time.

"Get the hell up, bitch," she ordered in a low voice. "I'm going to show you just one time how to do this. You're expected to do it on your own every two hours from now on, so you'd better pay close attention!"

I groaned as I clawed my way into a standing position, & she indicated that I needed to sit at the table. Before I could sit, though, she picked up that damned dildo, & stuck it onto the chair I was to sit at. I lowered myself back onto the rubber cock. It felt like a log in my bowels.

"I like how your tits sit at just the perfect height for this," Charlene raved.

She handed me a breast pump. She showed me how to attach it to my breast, & I thrilled to the feeling as the thing hummed. I put the other one on, & she poured us each a glass of wine as the little machines worked on my nipples.

At the end of a half hour, & two glasses of wine, Charlene allowed me to remove the little suckers from my boobs. I gasped when I saw my nipples. They were at least twice the size they'd been when they were put in there!

"Oh, now that looks nicer, doesn't it? A few months with these, & you'll look great in a tight sweater, babe!"

I nodded my head. I couldn't talk. I had some strong emotions warring within me. I hated this, but it felt really good. What was she doing to me?

"Now, you'll have to set your alarm to get this done, but you must do this every two hours. Do NOT forget! You have to pump them for a half hour, so you'll only get an hour & a half between 'feedings.' I'm sure that you can fit this into your busy schedule." She laughed at me, then, & my hatred welled up within, threatening to have me do her harm.

She must have seen my muscles flex, or some other warning sign.

"Sweetie, you're on cam every second in my house. Just so you know, the images are sent off-site. So don't get any ideas about skimping on your duties, or hurting anyone in my home. There are records out there."

"I thought you weren't going to expose me during all of this!" I panicked.

"Sweetie, when a lady takes a man into her house, & has had as many problems as I've had with that man, certain steps must be taken to assure her safety." She smiled at me, then. "Besides, it was all covered in your contract. I guess you must have missed that part, huh?"

Charlene went into the living room to watch tv as I stood up slowly off the dildo.

"Put that plug back in, Sweetie! We can't have your ass closing up on you. You have a big day ahead of you tomorrow!" She chuckled as I swore inwardly.

I replaced the plug, & pumped it up until I couldn't stand it any more. I donned my bra & apron, removed the breast pumps from the table, rinsed them & returned them to their boxes, & began to make dinner for us both.

Dinner consisted of light fare - a salad with pre-cooked chicken strips, & more wine.

"That was lovely, Sweetie! Oh! I almost forgot! I have a present for you!"

She seemed to actually enjoy it as she handed me a few packages of stockings. I gaped at her, then at them. She unlocked the shoes on my feet, & sat there on her heels smiling at me.

"I don't know how to put them on," I admitted wearily.

"Oh, Sweetie! Come here. I'll help you!:"

She showed me how to roll them up, then unroll them on my legs so as not to get a run in them. Then I had to replace my heels, which she locked on again, & model the stay-ups for her.

"The others are not stay-ups, love. You'll need to wear them when you get your corset. I can't wait to see you in that! You're going to be so hot!"

She tweaked my nipple through my bra again, & I couldn't help but smile at her enthusiasm. I hadn't had this much sex in a long while, & yes, I know - it was only once, & it was just me jerking off while she fucked me in the ass. Still, it was nice to have even that contact with another person, on some level. Plus, it had been pretty damned intense!

By ten o'clock, I was dying for sleep, but I had to use those breast pumps again. She sat with me again, & we shared more wine. Then it was time for me to retire, but I had to wait until I was dismissed.

"Better get to bed, Sweetie. Don't forget to set your alarm. I'd hate to have to punish you."

"Yes, ma'am."

I set my alarm for midnight after Charlene had removed the locks on my shoes. She kissed my nipples before going off to her room.

As I slid into bed, I noticed my breasts yet again. When I lay on my side, they actually fell together in a clump. I wasn't used to this warmth, this extra flesh. It was very difficult to get to sleep, as they kept reminding me of their new size & shape.

The alarm! I was so fuzzy that I forgot what was going on until I had rushed into the bathroom to jump in the shower. I couldn't have gotten more than a few minutes' sleep. My breasts reminded me of what had to be done, when they swayed as I moved.

I went to the kitchen & got my pumps, & sat at the table before realizing that I'd forgotten to take out the butt plug when I'd retired. I was too tired to take it out, now, & sat there for a half hour as they worked on my little nubbins. When the timer went off, I took them with me upstairs, where I removed that plug and collapsed into bed, after setting the clock for two.

Two o'clock came all too soon, & I just got the pumps & placed them on my nipples, & went back to sleep with them humming happily along.

At four thirty, I awoke to severe pain in my tits. I shut the damned things off, cursing my stupidity for forgetting to set the alarm, forgetting to remove them in time, forgetting what I was supposed to be doing. I set the clock for 5, & tried to get another short doze in before I had to get on with my day. I noticed that there were blisters on my nipples. There would be no hiding what happened, if what she said about the cameras were true.

12