Sweetie, Please - I MUST Not Cum!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time she'd had her first orgasm, I was hard, good and hard -- and gigantic. Run your eyes along my giant prick, and it would seem to have been zooming out of my groin . . . hanging there, pulsing, reaching for something warm and wet to be inside.

"TAG!"

Luann actually tagged my wife, so that SHE could put her sweet breasts to my face, and Sharon went and worked over my cock. Luann has serious nipples, I've said, and I was happy to put my arms around her and draw her close. I was even happier when my wife pulled out the skin lotion and greased up her front, so she could rub my colossal cock against herself. Remember, I was lying on the ground, and she was standing over me. The dick was up to HER ribcage, and was as big around as my head.

Luann let me nurse on her for a bit, and as her boobs swelled, it seemed they were coming to meet me. Soon, I started panting, she hopped down to join my wife at my cannon-sized erection.

"Doin' okay, sweetie?" Sharon asked me, when she saw how big and red the head had gotten. "Remember, don't cum! Don't let it out!" Easy for her to say. I felt the way a sausage does when it's about to pop in the pan.

Without stopping the stimulation, not even for a moment, they guided me to the Device. I was in place, now, but not sealed in -- yet. My cock was buffeted by those two gorgeous bodies. It stretched a yard and more in front of me. All that dick, it was HEAVY!

I was starting to make noises . . . the orgasm was building inside me. They were using their hands, their sweet thighs, and anything else they could think of to make me shoot. And it was working . . . I was starting to slide toward orgasm.

"Don't give in!" called Luann. "You can do it! Keep that semen down!" I was drooling a steady stream of pre-cum by now, and Luann backed out to get ready to slam the door shut. My wife stayed in there, putting her luscious body to one goal -- making me cum like no man has ever come in the history of the world.

I started to shake. I clamped down on the insides, trying to keep that pressurized cum in for just a minute more. I could NOT control the flow of precum that was literally running out of me. The cum inside me felt like a gigantic ball of furnace-heated iron. It felt like a keg of dynamite. It felt so good, I started to keen. And a moment before I lost the battle, my wife saw blobs of white in the precum that kept flowing and flowing out of my shuddering cockhead. I was past the point of no return. Sharon gave me two quick two-handed strokes for extra luck, and then she RAN. Luann slammed the door of the Device. They clicked home the great big locks on my box.

I howled.

Cum fired out of my now-elephant-sized cock. In no time, cum was pooling around my ankles. The ecstasy was incredible, and I might have fallen over, but the rubber-lined hole around my waist held me up. Sharon came back to press my head to her breasts. In a minute, I'd filled the box past my knees, and the level of white stuff kept rising. My cockhead was submerged, but she could still see how hard I was firing, by the swirling my forceful jets of cum created. Soon the semen level was up around my balls -- in moments, the box would be full. Luann watched as I filled the Device, and came to put her tongue in one of my ears, then the other.

Luann had explained to me that I had to cum for all I was worth -- to pop myself out of that box like a cork out a champagne bottle, we had to generate more force than my weight (170 lbs.) That was NOT going to be easy, she said.

I wasn't so sure -- I was not nearly done cumming. But when the box filled up, it suddenly became a LOT harder to cum. I pushed, I swore, and I kept cumming. I felt the box creak. The pressure built and built inside that thing. But the rubber seals held tight. I only shot more hot sperm.

And then -- POW - I was OUT! I flew a number of feet through the air, pushed by my own cum! A small tidal wave of the stuff followed me. Still MORE streamed out of my colossal, impossible cock. I lay where I landed, and the women rushed to my side to make sure I was unhurt. My wife looked into my eyes, concern written all over her face, while she idly jacked my leg-sized cock to help me finish cumming. I felt a rush of relief, and then I fainted.

------------------------------------------------------------

They told me later that I kept on shooting cum for a while more, but they cleaned me up and got me to bed.

Luann had -- of course -- kept careful measurements of my cockgrowth all this time. And there was NO growth after that last cum! Sure, I was still stuck with a cock that could cripple a lady stegosaurus, but at least it had stopped growing. We had a threesome just to make sure. Actually, we had several. Luann said it was in the name of science. Who was I to argue?

It was two days after the Device did its job, when we started to notice something. My wife had always been taller than I was. Now, she wasn't.

Luann said "Crap. When your cock shot sperm out, it grew. Now the sperm shot YOU out, and YOU are growing!"

And that's where things stand now. I'm already 6 foot 5. Once again, I'm having to live with trying not to have orgasms, and I'm still dealing with a cock that I can throw over my shoulder and leave there.

If you're reading this, and you have an idea to stop me from growing, please, let me know! Please.