Sweltings Academy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was spread eagled on the chair with a popsicle stick protruding from her red pussy lips, and it was plain that she enjoyed it. She was gasping for air, and she finally managed to ask the question I knew she wanted to ask, "Sir, I know I don't deserve it, but would you please fuck me with the popsicle? It feels so good, and since I can't have your cock, please could you just ram that ice in and out of my cunt until I cum?"

She had asked it much more eloquently than I expected. I looked levelly at her and flatly responded, "No." She groaned and began pleading again, but I cut her off by pulling the nearly melted popsicle from her snatch. I continued, "Miss Adair, this popsicle is almost gone. There's only one thing to do with it." She looked confused but hopeful. "Eat it," I commanded. "You may have noticed these popsicles are extremely phallic. Suck it like you plan to suck my cock one day, and then if you are good enough, I will consider fucking you with another popsicle." She eagerly poured herself from the chair to the floor. She examined the popsicle coated in her own pussy juices for a moment, and I saw her transform it into my cock as she slowly leaned forward to suck the tip into her mouth. I continued holding the stick as I watched her lips caress the end of it, imagining the things her tongue was doing as I saw it working furiously. I pushed the popsicle further into her mouth, and she moaned with pleasure. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked, and I pushed it against her cheek to watch it bulge slightly. She used the opportunity to take more of the popsicle into her eager mouth, steadily working her way through the entire thing. She had finished it, I could tell.

As I was about to pull the cleaned stick from her greedy mouth, she surprised me by gently placing her hands over mine and pulling the stick from her own mouth. She looked up into my eyes as she wrapped those delicious lips around the index and middle fingers of my right hand. The pressure was exquisite. She sucked and licked expertly, even though I knew for a fact she had never done it before. The iciness of her mouth was another delicious sensation. I laughed softly and stroked her hair. "Very good, Miss Adair. Yes, one day soon, you will be ready for the real thing." I gently extricated myself from her talented tongue and ordered her to return to the chair.

I returned to the refrigerator and pulled out a new orange popsicle. "Now Miss Adair, remind me what you would like me to do with this," I commanded.

"Sir, I want you to ram it in and out of my pussy until I cum. It turns me on so much, please please please fuck me with the popsicle!"

I obliged, roughly plowing the entire thing to the hilt. She screamed and arched her back in pleasure. I pulled it gently and slowly out as she bucked her hips, urging me to do it faster. I stubbornly continued my slow motion, enjoying her desperation. Then I slammed it home again. I continued this pattern, rejoicing in her varying cries:

"Oh God, Mr. Ash, that feels so good! Please do it again, do it now, slam it into my cunt! Oh God, it's taking forever, I need you to ram it all the way in, do it hard! OH GOD, That was so hard. It feels so good, God, please don't stop!"

Then I pounded it in and out faster, harder, and her cries changed, punctuating each thrust with a squeak and followed by a word: "OH-- MY-- GOD-- THAT-- IS-- SO-- FUCKING-- GOOD! MR-- ASH-- YOU-- MAKE-- ME-- SO-- WET!! AGGH!! YEESS! SLAM-- IT-- IN-- ME! DON'T-- STOP!! DON'T-- STOOOOOAAAAAHHHH" She trailed off into the inarticulate screams of an intense orgasm. Finally, she relaxed into her spread eagled position with the handle of the popsicle jutting obscenely from her pulsing cunt. I discretely reached into my desk and removed my camera, snapping a picture of the satiated girl to remember forever. Then I gently extricated the melted popsicle and pulled Harmony to a more ladylike position.

"Miss Adair, I have rewarded you for your good behavior, but should you break the rule again, there will be no reward. You have gotten very good at telling me what you want, Miss Adair. I am proud of you."

"Thank you, sir," she said modestly.

"Now, there is one more aspect of the punishment you will need to undergo."

"Yes?" she asked with her characteristic eagerness and trepidation.

"You may not have any sexual contact of any kind with anyone until Tuesday." Her mouth dropped open, but before she could protest, I finished, "You will need to come by my office tomorrow morning at 7:45 for final instructions. That will be all, Miss Adair. You may shower and see yourself out. I have an appointment in fifteen minutes. Thank you very much for your cooperation." I turned to my computer and began randomly typing things as she pulled herself to her feet and haltingly entered the shower.

My appointment with Aubrey Fenton was sure to be extremely gratifying tonight given that my erection was now massive. Nine o'clock couldn't come soon enough.

12