Sweltings Academy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled softly at her and responded, "No, Miss Adair, that was not your punishment. That was your reward for your honesty. Did you like it?"

"Yes, sir," she replied eagerly. "Thank you, sir!"

"You're welcome. Now get on your knees so I can punish you, whore," I ordered.

She obeyed, regarding me with her blazing indigo eyes. She was on eye level with my cock, which was already beginning to stiffen again at the idea of what would happen next. She turned her eyes on my prick, and then I saw her lick her lips unconsciously. This was going to be so amazing.

"Miss Adair, you have been a very naughty girl today. It's obvious you have forgotten the contract you signed upon arrival to abstain with intercourse from any men other than those I approve. I am going to remind you of your promise to me by making sure you are so wrapped around me that you can taste it." I reached down and captured her face in my hands, forcing her to look up at me before I continued, "Now, young lady, I expect your complete cooperation."

Breathily, she replied, "Yes, sir. I'll do whatever you say."

"Good." I brought her face to the tip of my cock and said roughly, "Open your mouth and suck my dick. Suck it good, and maybe I won't make you stay here all night."

She moaned softly, and she gingerly wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. She sucked gently, and I felt her tongue swirl around the circumference. She bobbed her head forward slightly, taking another inch into her mouth and continuing the same swirling motion of her tongue. Her lips were tight around me. It was amazing. She moved suddenly forward to capture two more inches of my rapidly hardening cock. She licked teasing strokes with her tongue along my shaft. Then she began a slow, sucking pressure as she pulled back, releasing me entirely. There was a popping noise as the head slipped out of her talented mouth.

I used my neutral voice to address her, betraying no hint of how she was blowing my mind along with my dick. "Very good, Miss Adair. If I didn't know better, I would say you had some practice with this."

She looked into my eyes and said with intensity, "Sir, I've wanted to do this to you for a month, so I've had some time to think about how I would do it. I'm glad you are enjoying it."

"Yes, you are quite talented. I'll be sure to add a note to your file," I replied jokingly. "Now get back to work."

She pressed her lips against the head of my dick again, opening her mouth slightly. I thought she was going to take me in again, but after she had engulfed only the very tip in her warm mouth, she stopped and used the tip of her tongue to draw a teasing circle. Then she pushed forward and took the whole head in for a moment, only to quickly release it. I shuddered deeply with pleasure, and it took me a moment to realize she had positioned her mouth exactly the same way except she was farther down on the right side of my cock. She did the exact same motion--moistening a small area, drawing a teasing circle, and then engulfing a mouth-sized portion of my now-straining cock from the side. She stroked the bottom of my cock with her tongue, moving it from side to side. She suddenly thrust it hard under my cock and wrapped it around to tickle the left side. Then she released me and did it again farther down my cock. Several more times. Until she was nearly to the base. It was incredible. Her hair brushed against my balls like silk. Then she gently engulfed my left nut in her mouth, stroking it seductively with her tongue. I moaned appreciatively. She released it and gave a long, hard, uninterrupted lick on the left side of my shaft from the base to the tip.

"Sir?" she asked, evidently observing the glazed expression on my face. "Am I doing a good job?"

"Miss Adair," I responded with an attempt at sternness, "You really are a good little cocktease. I believe I told you to suck me, and you are licking and nibbling. Now do as I ordered."

She fluidly moved back in front of me and pushed her mouth over 7 of my 8 inches. She bobbed her head forward and backward, swirling her tongue madly along the length of my shaft. I hit the back of her throat, and she moaned. She reached up with her hands to cup my balls, and the sensation of her soft flesh against them brought another groan of pleasure from my throat.

"Miss Adair, that was very good," I praised her, pulling out. "Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Sir, I know it's dirty to want to suck your cock," she responded meekly.

"Young lady, that is not what I asked you," I growled at her. I pulled her roughly to her feet and rammed a finger into her pussy. She gasped in surprise and pleasure. I pulled the finger lubricated with her abundant juices out and thrust it in her face. "Miss Adair, you are quite aroused indeed. I hope you are properly ashamed of yourself."

She hung her head in mock humiliation. "Yes, sir. I know I shouldn't enjoy this. But you feel so good in my mouth, I can't seem to help myself."

"Are you addicted to cock, Miss Adair?" I asked.

She flushed and responded, "Sir, I'm addicted to yours."

"I see. Well, I have arranged a little test for you, to see if you are addicted to cock. You remember Coach Marshal, do you not, Miss Adair?"

I watched her bite back the sarcastic response that sprang first to her mind. She managed a meek, "Yes, sir."

"I am going to call him back in a moment. Would you like him to fuck you again?" I asked. She looked as if she were trying to decide if this was a trick question, so I took pity on her. "How silly of me. I momentarily forgot that it doesn't matter whether you do or not. That dripping wet pussy of yours belongs to me, and he is going to fuck it for you while you suck my dick. And this time, you are going to take my entire dick into that pretty little mouth of yours. You are going to have two cocks ramming into you at the same time. Maybe it will teach you what kind of life a girl who is a slave to her desires could end up living."

"Thank you, sir," she responded. She added with a smirk, "I will do my best to learn my lesson."

"See that you do," I replied threateningly. "Get back on your knees, slut."

Coach Marshal came in then. His eyes took in the panting, aroused girl at my feet, and he leered at her. "Well, Harmony, I see you have been busy again. Did you like sucking your principal's cock?"

She blushed and said, "Yes, it felt so good in my mouth, and Mr. Ash said you were going to come help punish me now."

He purposefully unbuckled his belt and removed his pants. Then he approached her, grabbed her hips in his hands caressingly, and positioned himself behind her as if he were about to take her from behind. Instead, he brought his hand down with a smack onto her ass, and she let out a purring moan. He spanked her again, and then crawled over her body until his cock was positioned at the entrance of her cunt and his lips were at her ear. Then he growled, "What did I tell you to call me, slut?"

She bucked her hips back, but he managed to keep her from pulling his cock into her. He reached beneath her and grabbed her tits, squeezing them hard. She finally answered him in a wrenching moan, "Sir, you told me to call you sir. I'm sorry, sir. God, that is so good! Sir!" He released her tits and moved back away from her, and she whimpered in frustration.

I resumed control. "Now that you have remembered how to address your Coach, Miss Adair, I believe we are ready to continue. You know what to do, and I expect you to do it well."

She crawled to me and wrapped her lips around my cock again, using her hand to guide it into her mouth. I reached down to pat her head condescendingly, and then with a grunt, I pushed the remaining inch of my cock into her throat. I pulled back a few inches and slammed into the back of her throat again. This time she moaned hungrily, moving her lips gently as she sucked on my rod. The vibrations from her throat pulsed through me. I pulled back again. She was so entranced with the sensation of my cock in her mouth that she hadn't noticed Coach Marshal resume his position behind her. I nodded at him, and together we tore into her. If it hadn't been muffled with my cock, her scream of pleasure would have been amazing.

I thrust my hips back and forth, pounding her mouth savagely. Her steady moans of pleasure only made me do it harder. Her tits were bouncing wildly from the force of Coach Marshal's thrusts, and his balls were slapping loudly and frantically against her. He reached forward to grab her dangling jugs, and I knew he must have done it roughly because Harmony screamed a muffled scream and her eyes rolled back in ecstasy.

Coach Marshal laughed, "Well, would you look at that. It seems to me that this little bitch is really enjoying herself."

"Yes," I replied. "This slut can't get enough cock." She moaned again. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and asked innocently, "Is there something you'd like to say, Miss Adair?"

"This is so amazing," she moaned. And then she bobbed her head forward to take my cock again. I let out a surprised laugh and crooned, "Very nice, Miss Adair. Keep sucking my cock, you naughty girl." Her mouth tightened on my shaft, and I was transfixed by the sight of myself sliding in and out of those luscious red lips. I was distracted by the sight of her tits bouncing again. I managed to capture them in my hands. She released my cock from her mouth to let out a wrenching scream at the combined pleasure of my touch and a swat Coach Marshal had just landed on her ass.

I squeezed her tits together and plowed my cock into the tight crevice of her cleavage, fucking her tits the same way I had done on Friday. She was begging me not to stop, but I stopped when the head of my dick was peeking out between the tops of her sensitive breasts. I growled at her, "Suck it, whore."

She opened her mouth, but before she could wrap those delicious lips around my cock in the teasing way I could see she was contemplating, I thrust my hips forward and pushed myself into her. Watching myself disappear into her tits and feeling the suction of her mouth on the few inches of my rod that weren't squeezed between her tits was intoxicating. It wouldn't be long now. I said, "Miss Adair, in just a moment, that talented mouth of yours is going to force me to cum. I expect you to swallow every single drop. Do you understand?" She nodded eagerly and flicked her tongue across the head of my cock, which was already in her mouth.

I shivered, gave two more grunting thrusts, and finally felt the release and exquisite pleasure of shooting my load down her hastily gulping throat. She was pressing forward, her lips against her own breasts as she strained to take more of me into her mouth, sucking greedily at the cum I was spraying into her mouth. I released her tits and buried my fingers in her hair. She immediately bobbed forward and took the entire length of my shaft into her mouth, still gulping my cum. She gently licked and sucked my cock until my heart rate had returned to normal and I pulled out of her. She looked up at me with wide eyes and gasped in shock, "Mr. Ash, you taste amazing."

Her surprised discovery was quickly cut short when Coach Marshal rammed into her with force. She gasped and moaned, writhing against him. Evidently, he had withdrawn when he realized she was going to be swallowing my cum, and I knew it was because he understood it was her first time to do it. But now he demanded satisfaction.

As he pushed in and out, he growled in her ear. "So, Harmony, you enjoyed drinking Mr. Ash's cum. You're even more of a whore than I thought you were. Now you're going to prove it. I'm going to lay down, and you're going to ride me until I shoot a gallon of spunk into that amazing pussy of yours. And you're going to like it, so don't pretend you won't."

"Yes, sir," she replied hungrily. They repositioned themselves, and Harmony straddled him, impaling herself on his cock. She started moving her hips in a circle, grinding against him, and Coach Marshal groaned. "Damn, girl, that feels amazing." She responded by leaning forward slightly, dangling her breasts tantalizingly above him. He gave a few impatient jerks of his hips, bouncing her up and down. He chuckled, "I love watching those titties bounce around like that." Then his face became very serious and he said, "Okay, foreplay is over. Now you better ride me good, whore." She moaned and began raising and lowering herself on his cock, using her strong thigh muscles. She was obviously enjoying the sensation, and Coach Marshal noticed. "Yeah, that's right honey. Isn't this so much better when you cooperate and do what you wanted to do when you walked in my office earlier?"

Harmony moaned at the pressure of his cock inside her, and sped up her thrusts. He bucked his hips to meet her thrusts, and she screamed with pleasure. He growled, "I asked you a question, slut. Aren't you glad you're straddling me, riding my cock?"

She screamed, "YES, SIR!" obviously in the midst of an orgasm. But Coach Marshal had never been one to enjoy being on the bottom long, I knew from previous punishments. With a growl, he unseated her and rolled her to the floor in a classic missionary position. He plowed into her as she moaned and bucked in ecstasy, and after five or six of his powerful thrusts, they both came together, collapsing in a pile on the floor of my office.

When their heavy breathing had slowed, I calmly said, "Well, Miss Adair, I believe that concludes your punishment. You may return to your dormitory when you have cleaned yourself up. I expect you will be better behaved after this."

With an exhausted laugh, she met my eyes for a moment before replying slightly sarcastically, "Yes, sir. From now on, I will do my utmost to ensure that I bring you nothing but pleasure." I chuckled softly, and she turned in a cloud of blonde hair, headed for the shower.

Coach Marshal, gathering his own clothes and headed for a shower of his own, commented in amazement, "That is one hell of a pussycat."

I nodded in agreement, managing to tear my dazed eyes from the door to my private bathroom where she was currently showering. She was definitely one hell of a pussycat. And if I had anything to do with it, I'd be seeing a lot more of her before she graduated.

12