Swim Season Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost breathlessly I said to her then "You are Mrs. Michaels. I will not refer to you as anything but the wealthy older woman you are. You are also married and are not...are not..." I was tripping over my words as I tried to say them. They seemed so out-of-touch with what I was seeing. Mrs. Michaels was masturbating me with her French-manicured hands and her mouth was bare inches from my meat.

"What is the last thing you understand?" her glistening lips demanded.

She was starting at me intently, her glossy mouth hovering near my cock as she started stroking harder. I did my best to shake myself from this unbelievable sight and force out the remainder of my statement: "Y-You are not cheating on your husband".

"Good boy" she said as she positioned herself above my dick.

I watched then as she moved her mouth closer to my cockhead. She flicked the tip a second time to remove another pre-cum drop then smacked her red lips together as if in anticipation of a treat. Her stroking never slowed and slowly pre-cum was being pumped to the tip. As each new drop formed she would expertly flick it off with her tongue and continue to play with her breasts. Eventually the pre-cum drops came thicker and quicker until my tool was producing a steady stream of shining pre-fuck juice. She continued to remove it with tongue flicks all the while teasing me with the look of her glossy red lips. It seemed like she would go on torturing me forever as minutes ticked by but eventually she said,

"I do so wish I could teach you this important lesson for a much longer span tonight Pete, but sadly there will not be enough time. So I'm going to ask you something instead. Do you want me to put your cock in my mouth?"

I sat shocked at the casual intensity of her question. Gathering my wits about me I stammered,

"Y-Yes Mrs. Michaels."

She seemed to like that answer because she rose up from her kneeling. I thought she might be moving to kiss me but her gorgeous red lips paused an inch from mine before she moved to my right ear. I felt her warm breath caress me as she whispered, "Is this what you fantasize about Pete? Do you stare at me during swim functions and wish you could feel me touching you like this? Stroking you?" I nodded quickly. How many nights had I dreamed of something like this? "After that evening in the crowd, did you go home and jack your teenrod off thinking about how it felt pressed up inside the folds my tight married ass?" I nodded feverishly, it had been the first thing I had done once alone in my room that night. "Do you want me to wrap my soft lips around you then? Do you want to experience the sensation of my married mouth engulfing your dick? Do you want to watch your boytool penetrate my glistening red lips while my son swims laps right next to us?" She finished her words with a hiss.

Yes! Oh god yes! I thought, but physically I only continued my frantic nodding.

"You're going to have to do better than that, Pete." She said as she returned to my cock and raised her voice. "Answer me out loud."

"Yes, Mrs. Michaels", I blurted.

"Yes what?" She pressed.

"Yes Mrs. Michaels, please suck my cock. Please."

"More!" She demanded. "Say it like you mean it!"

At that point everything I was thinking just spilled out of me, "Please Mrs. Michaels, please suck my teenage dick! Please wrap your soft red lips around it! Your mouth is so slutty and I don't know how much more I can take! I need to penetrate your glistening lips! Please..oh..please let me feel the inside your hot slutty older married mouth! Please!!" I hurt so much I could feel a tear leaking from one eye.

"Oh that's good Pete. Very, very, good. You are learning quickly. I do however have one more question, and you must answer."

Oh my god, what? My cock was raging! I'd never felt such hardness or pain in my life! She had to feel it twitching with each heartbeat. What else could she possibly want to know?

"What time does the clock say?" she asked.

It took a moment for her question to register in my brain. Panting, I glanced up to the front LED. The clock read 6:44. I began to dutifully relay this information to her but what came out of my mouth sounded something like this:

"The clock says Six-Forty Fouuuaahh aahh!!"

She hadn't waited for me to finish and I suddenly felt my cockhead sliding into a heavenly warmth. My eyes snapped down right away even as I cried out at the intense sensation. I was greeted with the most incredible sight of my life. My dick had slowly begun to slide between Mrs. Michaels' gorgeous glossy red lips. She took the head all the way in and held it for a second before releasing it with a 'pop'. A little lipstick came off near the bottom of the head. At that point she started over and now kept going a full half way down my shaft. "My god..." I thought. "I can actually feel my hardness twitching inside her mouth!" Then she pressed down with her lips and retreated to examine her work. There was no mistaking the fact of her presence as we both beheld a crimson ring around the middle of my dick.

"Mmm. That was yummy. Did it feel good Pete?"

She asked me this while looking at me. I nodded mutely. I was quite beyond any words at all. She moved down and gently took one of my hairless balls into her mouth. After sucking for a few seconds, she let it go with another 'pop' and I could see more lipstick left behind. She started to bathe my shaft in saliva then, licking up one side and then down the other. While she was doing this her right hand moved from her chest down between her legs. I felt my hand move towards her on its own accord to touch her but I stopped it. I knew now the folly to disobey her instructions. She noticed it as well and smiled at me while saying,

"Now you are finally learning the lesson you didn't understand outside the pool doors. You are learning who is in charge. And for this you will be rewarded a little."

With that her left hand gripped the base of my cock and she started to suck in earnest. Her lips were still glistening red since she had been careful until now, and I got to watch as those glossy red heavenly twins descended down upon me. Once I felt my cock penetrate them fully she started sucking with abandon. I could see her right hand moving feverishly between her legs. Her left hand continued its grip and the side of her index finger was starting to turn red from contact with her hot mouth. Her wedding ring bounced and winked in the light. Up and down she moved like a piston and beyond her bobbing head I could see that her whole body was moving as she sucked. Her right leg had found its way to where I had tossed that Barney coloring book. I watched as a red high heeled shoe became caught onto it and the book started sliding back and forth in perfect time with her head.

I could only wonder what a sight we were! There I was with my pants totally off, while this hotwife mom of Dusty's bobbed and sucked her ruby-red lips up and down my cockshaft. How could anyone claim that such a woman was in fact a respected local lady? My god, can you imagine what might happen to her if she got caught sucking me, wedding ring flashing in the light, amidst her children's possessions, and her son swimming only 50 feet away behind a brick wall?

These thoughts filled my mind and as they did I knew I was about to go over the edge. Cum was starting to build up, just like in pictures of geysers at Yellowstone. Her frantic sucking had created a mix of salvia, pre-cum, and lipstick. Pink streaks covered my shaft and her index finger was bright red on one side. Upon seeing that unbelievable sight my mind filled with fog. I was about to shoot my load into her older slutty married mouth, and nothing else mattered!

Then her cell rang.

As soon as the first ring started she drove herself all the way down onto me to plant my dickhead in the back of her throat with a gag. At the second ring, she sucked super hard while pulling all the way off of me with a resounding "POP!!". My turgid meat bounced downward slightly before rebounding into my abs with a wet slap. I had thought I was going to cum in Mrs. Michaels' mouth, but the sudden and immediate end of her actions quelled any hope of release then and there. By the third ring she had examined who was calling and flipped her cell open.

"Hi sweetie.." She said innocently into the phone. "Yes, still waiting for Dustin. I understand he's being punished....yes" Her hand reached into her Gucci purse and withdrew a tissue. As she spoke she expertly removed lipstick from her left index finger. I could hear her husband on the other end. "Yes" she began again while looking pointedly at me "It seems this boy is being held accountable for something cocky he said" The intent of her specific words was clear. 'This boy' clearly meant me. Her husband obviously didn't think anything was amiss because I heard him ask another question to which she gripped my shaft base firmly while replying with a sigh, "I don't know how long it'll take...but I have hope that he'll eventually learn." She let me go and my aching cock, still covered in salvia and pink streaks, slapped back up into my chest where it resumed its twitching dance.

He continued to talk while she flipped open a compact mirror from her purse and used her tissue to dab away any untoward looking lipstick marks around her mouth. Then she fished out her dark red lipstick, the one I had now figured out was something saved for special occasions. As the cap came off with another 'pop' and its crimson red finger twisted to the top, I felt an agony I cannot completely describe. Would I be forced to watch Mrs. Michaels reapply her slutty red lipstick with my bare ass on a luxury leather seat and my turgid prick twitching in the air? I had to stroke myself. Instinct drove a hand up to my rigid shaft, but I'd barely even touched the pink-stained meat when she took notice.

"Sweetie, can you hold on a second?" She asked sweetly into the phone before slapping my hand back saying, "It's not polite to jerk off in the presence of a married woman Pete. Do not try that again." I whimpered slightly as my chest heaved. She returned to her cell "Oh nothing sweetie" she said to a question I couldn't hear, "I was just seeing to an issue." She paused to let him talk and started to put on her glossy lipstick a second time.

Can you imagine this dear reader? Mrs. Michaels, a proper married woman, was on her knees between my legs again putting on her fiery red lipstick. I know she could see my mixed look of agony and wonder as she did it. Entranced, I took in the full effect as her lips begun to look again like those of a true cocksucking slut. I don't know what her husband was saying but she'd respond with the occasional "uh huh" or "mmm hmm" as she worked. One coat completed she started a second. I watched light dance twirls off her glistening mouth. I needed release! I was in such agony at the sight! I tried feebly to bargain with her.

"Please Mrs. Michaels" I whispered low so her husband wouldn't overhear, "Please let me jerk off a little. Please!"

She ignored me and finished her second coat. Pressing her lips together she pursed them to her mirror, and decided that more work was needed. As she started a third coat my dick started leaping. I couldn't take it! My limit was almost reached! I tried again to help myself by reaching to my balls and not my forbidden shaft, but she easily deflected the attempt. I again attempted to bargain.

"Please Mrs. Michaels, please let me..." I started, but she cut me off by setting the cell down on a folded seat. Her hot slutty mouth moved right up to mine and there, with her gorgeous lips in full view of my eyes, she scolded me.

"Shut up Pete. I cannot simultaneously listen to both you and my husband while in the midst of preparing to teach you a lesson. Don't interrupt me again." Her sweet warm breath electrified my mouth. Her lips were a mere inch from mine! I edged closer, dying to feel that gorgeous lustful sweetness but she moved away. I whimpered as she returned to my crotch to finish her work. Once completed she turned to pick up the phone. Her husband was still talking, unaware of her lack of interest.

"Honey, I do so love to chat but I'm in the middle of something. Its 6:52 and I want to be done before Dustin is ready to leave." She paused, and then with a look of irritation handed me the phone saying "Here. Deal with him. I need my hands free to deal with you" She gently set her lipstick on a seat without twisting it down and gripped my dick.

I could hear her husband on the other end as she did this. It sounded like he was at some sort of gathering. From the cell came the noise of a buzzing crowd overridden by his voice. He was saying something about a local circuit court judge and I realized then that he must be at the political shindig previously mentioned. He was talking on and on, obviously not expecting any input from my end, which was good because I was barely able to hold onto the phone as Mrs. Michaels again moved her red lips next to my cockhead to start giving it a series of tongue flicks. She then licked the top and sides but was careful not to disrupt the glorious look of her lipstick and its power over me. Once she had the entire shaft shining with saliva she suddenly gripped the base on my cock with her left hand, pulled the flesh tight, and started a hard stroking with her right. The wet slicking sounds of her hand coupled with the sensations of her jerking and the sight of her glossy lips bare inches away caused me to buck.

"Ahhh...FUUUCCKKK..." I cried out and dropped the cell. She snatched it up.

"Oh nothing" I heard her respond to a question asked by her husband "That was just the radio." She looked at me with a wry smirk and added "There, I've turned it down."

"Oh my god!" I thought, "She's jacking me off and lying to her husband about it!" the nastiness of the whole scene was overpowering but Mrs. Michaels kept an expert grip on my cock base to prevent any undue eruptions. The sensation was indescribable.

Once it was clear that her husband was talking again, she set the cell down. Without slowing her wet stroking of me she moved again to my ear to ask,

"I'm going to teach you your second lesson now Pete. Answer me truly, what does this feel like? Tell me."

I told her it was the greatest thing I had ever felt.

"Then I have a question for you. I might just pick up the phone right now and cry rape. To prevent it all you'd have to do is tell me to stop what I'm doing." She returned to her former position and continued "I'll give you 30 seconds to decide. Tell me to stop and you might dodge serious trouble. Will you do it?"

With the question now asked her hand started pumping me with wild abandon. Up, down, up down pistoned those perfectly manicured nails. Her wedding ring flashed and sparkled like an angry firefly. The wet noises of the handjob filled my head with their unique cadence: 'slick slack! slick slack! slick slack!' Her other hand started fondling my ballsack.

"Fifteen seconds Pete" She said.

Oh God! I thought. She's overloading my senses! It was hard to think, powerless as I was to her will. STOP is an easy enough word right? Just say it! Say it! My swimming goals..my future in college.. God! My very life was hanging on a thread!

"Oh...Oh....Mrs. Michaaeeellllsssss....." was all I could say.

'Slick slack! slick slack! slick slack!' continued the glorious sound. Harder and faster she pumped me. Her manicured nails tickled and caressed my balls. The wedding ring was a blur.

"What are you going to do Pete? What are you going to do? Five seconds!" She demanded as she began flicking my cockhead with her expert tongue. Her slutty lipstick glistened in the light.

Oh God! The sensations were beyond anything I thought possible! My balls had sucked themselves into my body in preparation of an explosive delivery. All the sights before me; her winking wedding ring, her jutting ass, her French nails, and her slutty glossy mouth were utterly encompassing. Totally overpowering. I had no will of my own. None.

"Time's up!" She announced. Instantly her hands let me go. The overwhelming pleasure she was delivering ended in an eyeblink to be replaced by cold air and turgid throbbing.

"AHHH! AHHHHH!" I yelled as if stabbed with a knife.

She deftly snatched up the phone. I could hear her husband's voice now asking if she was there. "Yes, sweetie I'm here. Honey...there is something you should know...." She said into the phone.

My heart was hammering. Panic hit me like a bucket of water, first there was the shock of it in my chest: Bam! And there I sat, drenched in panic, as she paused looking at me with her penetrating cougar gaze and I knew this was it, I was in the worst trouble of my life. Lust-induced testosterone mixed with fearful adrenaline in my bloodstream to force my pounding cock to strain like never before. Up it pushed on its own...up and uuuupppppp. The agony was insane. Her words held my future in a grasp as firm as her current grip on my hairless nutsack. Finally, after a pause that seemed to stretch on into forever, this statement issued from her gorgeous glistening lips:

"These phone batteries are about to die. I'll call you back" With that she pushed the power button and tossed the phone away.

"Well Pete.." She began as I sat panting, "I didn't think you had it in you. You are learning so fast its astonishing. What a surprising young man you are turning out to be!" She directed me to move my legs so my feet each rested on a folded seat. With my legs splayed like that, she began unbuttoning her blouse. "You were faced with great personal threat and yet chose to submit to my will. I like that Pete. I like it a lot!"

She pressed up to me then and brought her heavenly tits to bear on my wet slick meat. I looked at the clock. It read 6:57. Oh my god, we were running out of time!

"Do you want to touch me Pete?" she asked reaching around to undo her bra. I nodded frantically. "Then do it!" She said louder "Push my married tits together and fuck them with your long, hard boytool! Treat them like they belong some common slut!" She somehow pulled her bra off while still wearing her blouse and slipped my dick between her beautiful soft tits.

Without hesitation I grabbed each one with a hand and pushed them together. She started pumping up and down on my rod then, and I bucked back in return. Her tits slid back and forth under her expensive silk blouse and a nipple was randomly tweaked by the silk. I watched we mouth form a glistening 'O' as she gasped from the pleasure of it. She forced hands between me and the leather seat. I could feel her wedding ring press into my bare ass as she grabbed my gluts and started pulling me up into her tits with each stroke.

"Oh yes Pete!" she cried, "You like watching your teenage rod pump between these married tits?" She spat between her breasts without waiting for an answer. "You like feeling these older boobs encompass you big fucking dick?" She pulled my ass harder with her hands. The Escalade began to rock. "Fuck these married older tits Pete! Fuck them you naughty boy! Harder!!!" I lifted my ass and pumped with all the force my muscles could present. A pink froth was starting to form between her boobs from her previous work on my prick. And she still hadn't even brought her new lips to bear on it yet! But apparently that was going to change. The moment the clock display turned to 7:00 on the dot, she started using her mouth on me. She positioned her lips so that with each thrust she could kiss the head. Then slowly with each new stroke she got closer until I began to penetrate them! Closer and closer she came until the penetrations of her slutty mouth were deep enough for the head to go all the way in. That was the moment she started popping my cockhead out of her mouth. With each thrust she'd suck it in and "POP!" What a nasty sight we were, rocking the Escalade with sounds echoing off the interior walls: "POP!! POP!! POP!! POP!!" Slowly pink froth started to turn red. She pulled her right hand out from under me and started furiously rubbing herself between her legs. Her left hand continued to pull my ass towards her married tits and slutty mouth.